I'll do Whatever it takes to...

By xNaturallyBeautifulx

Reader x Carl Grimes! I do not own the walking dead, but I do own my own ideas, so please give credit if you... More

Saved
Choosing
Scavenge
Something to remember me by
Beautiful isn't it?
Trust no one
The prison break
Healing
We need to stay together..
Promises are to be kept
Dealing with things
Fixing you
Terminus?
Expect the Unexpected
Slowly torn apart
Empty feeling
What just happened?
Something.. New
Author's Note! SORRY! :3

Thoughts

5.3K 191 78
By xNaturallyBeautifulx

Hi! I hope you liked the last chapter! :3 So one of my best friends said that I should make a Carl's POV in this chapter, I decided to do so! :) So yeah! :> Hope you like this chapter! Comment and vote it helps! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K! We've come so far! 💕🙈😘 Thank you, words cannot describe how I feel. ILY! Anyways, Sorry for any mistakes and Happy reading! ;)

*~Carl's POV~*

I took one last look at Y/N as I was about to enter the train cart. I looked at her my tears streaming down uncontrollably. She looked down and I walked in. They closed the door of the train cart and I saw everyone from our group in there.

"You!" I heard Gareth say to Y/N.

I looked through a small gap that the train cart had. I sobbed as I saw her standing there looking at our cart.

"Go in! Open it and go in!" Gareth said.

She looked at it for a moment then opened the door of the train cart. She looked over at our direction then went in. They closed the train cart, making sure to secure it properly, then left. I saw dad was looking though another gap too.

"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out..." my dad said as he looked through the gap.

"Find out what?" A guy asked, that I didn't know, he had ginger hair. (I know his name but carl doesn't in the story)

I looked at him, eyes kind of red. I was still crying.

"They're screwing with the wrong people.."

They looked at him for a while. I looked down with tears falling down. I sniffed from the crying, wiping my tears away.

"How will we fight back?" Maggie asked behind me.

"Make your clothing accessories into something sharp.." My dad said. He took off his belt and scraped it on the wall.

"Aim for their eyes, then their throats.." He continued as he sharpened the belt buckle.

They all scattered in different directions,working on their own weapons. I walked over to the wall and sat against it. I saw a piece of wood sticking out and started pulling on it. My tears were starting to dry as I thought deeply. I hope she's okay, I really do. Those stupid bastards are gonna pay. I'm gonna get her out of there no matter what happens! She doesn't deserve this shit! I'm going to make them pay for this.

"Black car with a white cross on it, I ran to follow it but it quickly drove away," Daryl said.

"Is she alive?" Maggie asked.

"She's alive," Daryl said.

The wood that I was pulling on snapped out. I touched the top and it was kinda pointy, but not enough. I took off my jacket and started to sharpen the stick with my zipper from my jacket. I heard someone walk over to me and looked up to see my dad. I looked back down continuing what I was doing.

He squatted in front of me while I sharpened the wooden stick. "You really love her don't you.." Dad said. I didn't answer and kept on sharpening the wooden stick.

He sighed, looked at the others then back at me. "We'll get her back, trust me," Dad said as he pat my back. "What if we don't? What if it's too late?" I said as I stopped and looked at dad.

"Carl-"

"I promised her... and I'm going to keep that promise,"

I stared at him for a while then continued sharpening the wooden stick. He walked away.

"Have you seen Tyresse before this?" Sasha asked.

"No..." Michonne said.

"Good.." Sasha said.

I looked at the sharpened wooden stick that I pulled out, it was now really sharp. I could touch it and hurt myself.

I looked at it for a moment and then turned to the wall. I wrote a line on the wall, it left a mark. I noticed by the sunlight that it was getting dark. I laid on the floor of the train cart and looked at the ceiling. I put the sharpened wooden stick away by throwing it to the other side of the train cart. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. Why does everything have to go wrong? Why did this all have to happen...?!

Suddenly I heard a slight voice in the background. I stood up and walked over to the gap I was looking at earlier. I looked over at the cart that Y/N was in. I noticed everyone was hearing her sing. I missed that voice so much even though I heard it today. She sings very beautifully, I listened to her sing. I laid down in the side that I could hear her voice most and looked at the ceiling.

"It's hard letting go
I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong
Slow I'm getting up
My hands and feet are weaker than before"

"And you are folded on the bed where I rest my head
There's nothing I can see, darkness becomes me"

"But I'm already there, I'm already there
Wherever there is you, I will be there too"

"There's nothing that I'd take back
But it's hard to say there's nothing I regret
Cause when I sing, you shout
I breathe out loud
You bleed, we crawl like animals
But when it's over, I'm still awake"

"A thousand silhouettes dancing on my chest
No matter where I sleep, you are haunting me"

"But I'm already there, I'm already there
Wherever there is you, I will be there too
But I'm already there, I'm already there
Wherever there is you, I will be there too"

"Cause I'm already there, I'm already there
Wherever there is you, I will be there too
I'm already there, I'm already there
Wherever there is you, I will be there too"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
T I M E S K I P!!!!

"Carl,"

"Carl!"

"Carl, wake up!"

While being shaken, my eyes opened slowly. I turned to my side and saw my dad, he looked like he was worried.

"Get up, and get ready.." He said. I nodded and he left.

I sat up and cupped my face with my hands. I sighed and got up on my feet. I walked to the other side of the train cart and looked for the stick I had yesterday. I walked over towards where I threw it and saw nothing. DAMMIT! I must've thrown it through the gap! I sighed heavily and looked over at my dad who was using the clock's chain to get out a sharpened stick.

"Alright, four of them pricks coming our way," Daryl said.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. "You all know what to do, go for their eyes first then their throats," My dad said as he walked over to the front. I walked over towards Michonne and stood next to her. Since I now have no weapon, I'll use my strength. I held up my fists ready to fight.

"Get your backs against the walls and at either end of the cart! NOW!"

I got nervous and paced back and forth, my fists clutched ready to fight. My dad turned to look at me, he nodded at me and I nodded back. I heard a door open from the top and looked up. I saw something being dropped in and saw it was a smoke grenade.

"MOVE!!!" I heard a voice say.

I quickly covered myself by crouching on the floor and covering my head. I felt Michonne cover me and heard the bomb go off. I coughed uncontrollably. I heard people come in and take some of ours. I heard some doors shut again and everyone kept on coughing.

"Everyone okay?" I heard Maggie ask.

"Yeah," everyone responded except me.

I heard banging from the other cart, screams, and crying. I hurriedly ran to the gap and looked over to see they were taking out some people from Y/N's cart. My breathe started to uneven and tears formed in my eyes. I cried silently.

"Where's Glenn? And Daryl?" Maggie asked.

"Bob's gone too!" Sasha said.

I stopped for a moment and wiped my tears away with my wrist. "My dad," I said as I looked around. I sniffed from the crying.

"What if they don't come back?" Sasha asked worriedly.

"My dad's coming back! I know he is and so is the rest, they're too strong for them," I said as I walked over to them, eyes red. They looked at me and nodded.

"I'm sure she's fine, I don't see her in that group of people," Michonne said as she looked through the gap.

I sighed heavily as tears began to form. I walked back over to the wall I was at before and sat down. I grabbed another piece of wood and yanked it out. Tears sprung down but I didn't make any noise as I sharpened the wooden stick. I really hope they didn't get to Y/N, they went for us and I'm not sure about them.

Suddenly I heard and felt a huge explosion. A whole bunch of noise started to go off, walkers, yells, and guns. There was banging on the door. The guy went up to the door.

"The hell is going on?!" I heard the man with ginger hair say as he banged on the door.

"Someone hit them!" Michonne said.

"Maybe our people got free?" Sasha said.

I heard my dad's voice for a while. I stood up and with my wooden stick in my hand. Then I saw then cart door open along with some grunting.

"C'mon! Fight to the dead!" My dad yelled. They all ran out the cart and down the steps. I ran down quickly and ran to my dad. He put his hand on my cheek and I on his shoulder.

"We need to find her!" I said.

"I know," My dad said.

I ran towards the cart she had been put in and saw that it had already been emptied out, no one was there, the doors were wide open. I looked around the group to see if she was there, no sign of her. What? Had she been the one who was screaming for help? I never even got the chance to say anything! She's gone! And It's all my fault!

Tears started to roll down quickly, my vision started to get blurry. I heard a walker walk towards me and stabbed it with my wooden stick. It fell on the floor and I stabbed it continuously.

"Carl!" Dad yelled from behind me as he stopped me from further stabs.

"SHE'S GONE!!!" I yelled as the tears streamed down.

"Y/N's gone and it's all my fault!" I said as I saw my dad look at me sadly.

My dad helped me up and we ran towards the fence. We climbed the fence and I looked back at the burning Terminus, barely being able to see because of my blurred vision from the tears. I broke the promise, she got hurt, I didn't protect her, so it's my fault! It's my fault Y/N is gone!

She's gone because of me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.5K 72
Imagines about Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead * Imagines about Chandler Riggs from Real Life * This Story Is For All The Fangirls ******** compl...
160K 2.2K 41
Who else likes the walking dead?! well if your looking at thus book then of course you do. but anyways walking dead. my first walking dead x reader s...
149K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ © 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
54.4K 1K 24
THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DO REALIZE THAT I MADE A TON OF MISTAKES BUT I WAS A YOUNG CHILD. Ranked #5 in #amcthewalkingdead - 12/29/16 Ranked #7 i...