Why me...?

By unbotheredlol

"Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes... More

Part 1- Coming Home
Part 2- Really Oikawa
Part 3- who's him?
Part 4- Oikawa's game
Part 5- you again?
Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!
Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?
Part 8- Mother no!
Part 9- dancing?
Part 10- the dance
Part 11- iwa-chann!
Part 12- Tokyo
Part 13-why are you ignoring me?
Part 14- ushijima?
Part 15- iwa-chan!
Part 16- fighting again
Part 17- volleyball team game night
Part 18- Ushijima....
Part 19- Modeling
Part 20- don't tell me it's her?!
Part 21- Japan
Part 22- Marriage???
Part 23- July 20th
Part 24- Children? Royal family?
Part 25- kids?
Part 26
Part 27
Extra... its not related to anything in this story...
Part 28
Part 30

Part 29

74 1 0
By unbotheredlol

A whole week passes and my sister hasn't woken up. The citizens are asking where the queen?!

I wait and wait sung oh has been here since yesterday with a damp towel cleaning her neck and face. He loves her... but so does ushijima i wonder how's London going for him.

My sister wakes up.

Y/n- how long have I been out?
Sung oh- a week.
Y/n- omg, what about the meeting? Omg

She gets up but obviously she's in pain. She starts cry.

Y/n- i hate my life! I want to die.... please

I just cried looking at her. She's miserable sung oh hugs her. Then she starts to gag. She rushes to the trash can and throw up. She doesn't stop. I call the doctors and they tell me that she hasn't been eating since 1 month ago. I tell sung oh.

Sung oh- but I cook for her when I go.
Torū- did you see her eat it.?!
Sung oh- no...

Lord. Then she stops and gets dressed.

Torū- where are you going?!
Y/n- i have a to go somewhere I'm attending cousins birthday.

She just leaves. She's too weak when I get a call.

Ushijima- IS SHE OKAY?!
Torū- thank you for ruining my ears why?
Ushijima- haven't you seen the news? " queen of Japan goes missing for a week?!"
Torū- she got into a car accident and she's hasn't been eating and she depressed.

I hang up.

She drives off and start a live.

Y/n- I'm sorry I've been gone I got into a accident but I'm well thank you for everyone's prayers and concerns. Any questions?

Y/n- am i pregnant? Ah no, i am not I'm busy to have child.

I have to go please have a good day.

Y/n's POV-

I arrive to my cousin party and congratulate her on being 25. I leave ad go home. I call my oldest cousin from my aunts side.

Sang-a: yes.
Y/n- would you like to take my position?
Sang-a : yes when?
Y/n- I'm 5 years. Is that okay?
Sang- a: yes okay.

We hang up. When someone knocks on my door. I open it to find ushijima.

Ushijima- omg are you okhay. Please eat her I brought ramen please eat. Here drink this. How are you I heard the new from Torū.

Y/n- shouldn't you be in London?

Ushijima- yes but not right now I came to you please eat I heard you haven't ate anything for a 1 month idk how you're alive please eat.

I sigh and eat .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.2K 31
Her rival isn't supposed to fall for her, especially if he's the one that her brother, Oikawa Tōru, despises with every fiber of his being. Shiori is...
195K 6.4K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
127K 3.4K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
134K 4.4K 53
I knew of him. He knew of me. I never thought we ever would ever personally know each other. I never thought I would learn to love him. ~*~ A girl a...