TREACHEROUS 🪐 STILES STILINS...

By vividtoxicity

└➤ TREACHEROUS ✑ ─────┐ /ˈtrɛtʃ(ə)rəs/ ❝ guilty of or involving betrayal or deception, ... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

5.9K 199 140
By vividtoxicity

"Okay." Kira breathes from next to Venus. "Hands on the wheel at ten and two." The brunette looks over at the Kitsune, finding amusement in her worried aura. The two girls were seated in the back on Malias new car, the girl had wanted to practice for her upcoming driving test and her friends had graciously offered to help her. Kira may have been bribed into it, but that's not the point.

"Actually the recommended position now is nine and three." Lydia corrects, a smug smile on her face. Malia was clearly growing confused with the two instruction given to her. Venus however, was caught up on something else.

"Are you saying I've been driving wrong?" she questions in disbelief, this was the first time she'd ever heard a piece of information like that.

Lydias smug expression remains unchanging as she turns to look at the brunette. "At ten and two a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

Venus looks down at her thumbs in slight horror, Kira taking notice as she giggles at the girl. Meanwhile the two girls up front had kept the conversation going.

"Mine would heal." Malia replied.

"Save your strength. And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three."

Lydia adjusts the girls hands on the wheel as she starts up her car, the two girls in the back taking their time to secure their seatbelts; Venus even sending a small prayer to Eurydice.

"All right. Just ease into it." Kira attempts to be encouraging. "Good, good. There you go."

"Please shut up." Malia growls at the girl, filling the Nymph beside her with amusement.

"No problem. Just shutting up."

The small car fills with silence for a few seconds before Malia starts to steer off to the left. The action causes the Japanese girl to panic, grabbing hold of Venus' hand.

"Uh, Malia, other way." Venus informs gently, but the were-coyote seemed to be in another world. "That is grass, not asphalt, you're hurting my people."

"We are now off the road." Lydia announces, her hand tightly gripping the arm rest between her seat and Malias.

"I know I can move plants now and everything, but I can't fucking transport a tree, Lia." Venus warns as their learning friend continues to drive on the plays heading straight for a tree.

Malia groans as her car starts to warn her of the collision. "What the hell is that beeping?"

"The car is telling you not to crash into the tree. Turn the wheel!" Lydia yells, startling the girl to finally divert the car from the tree. Kiras death grip not releasing in the slightest from Venus' hand.

"Please try to stay on the actual road." Malia ignored the raven haired girl as she turns the wheel a little too far, making them go in circles. "Okay, sure. This is called a U-turn."

Venus lets out an unamused sigh. "When you guys said girls night, I wasn't imagining imminent death, but hey! At least we're on the road again."

"You said turn the wheel."

"Okay how about you press a little harder on the gas." Lydia suggests, clearly not expecting Malia to press the pedal to the metal. Kira holds onto Venus even tighter as they're flung backwards into the couch, the latter trying to grab onto the seat in front of her to steady herself. "No, no, slowly. Slowly!"

Malia presses the breaks harshly and if the girls weren't wearing their seatbelt they were sure they would've been through the windshield by that point. Lydia instructs her to go again but slower.

"Where are we even going?" the Tate girl questions from the drivers seat, the three girls looking at Lydia expectantly.

The strawberry blonde purses her lips. "The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot."

Venus furrows her eyebrows as she notices they were heading in the opposite direction of where Lydia wanted to go. "This is the bridge downtown."

The girl herself seemed confused when Kira backed up the brunettes words. "If we wanna go to the school we should be making a U-turn."

The Banshee lets it an exasperated sigh, knowing exactly what was about to happen as she instructs Malia to keep driving in this direction. Lydia had kept navigating the way until they eventually reached a blocked tunnel, the girls exiting the car to inspect it.

Venus could already feel the oncoming migraine from the sight ahead of them, yet again warning her of the danger to come. Through the dark, they could see a hand reach out from under the van, covered in blood yet clearly begging for help.

They immediately called 911, who arrived shortly after along with Sheriff Stilinski himself. The girls were being questioned by one of the deputies on what they had found, which was useless since they obviously knew nothing, when two boys came rushing down the slope.

"Venus!" Stiles calls out, making his way worriedly to his girlfriend. He immediately takes her into his arms, checking her over to see if she was okay. "What happened? Are you hurt?"

The girl simply shakes her head, her voice lowering to slightly above a whisper. "We're fine, but Stiles, Lydia led us here."

Before the boy had a chance to reply, they were pulled aside by his dad and Scott. "Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He wasn't like you, right?"

Venus' eyebrows furrow at the prospect of there being yet another supernatural they had to take care of but the boy shakes his head. "I don't think so."

"Unless he knows how to hide his scent." Stiles reminded.

Venus takes a breath, looking at the chaos around them before adding on, "I can't tell if it was him but something supernatural definitely happened."

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers." the Sheriff informs them, turning mainly to Scott. "We've got an APB out on him but you think you can find him faster?"

"I can try."

Stilinski hands Scott a walkie-talkie. "Keep it on channel two."

The werewolf then takes off running, walkie-talkie in pocket, leaving his friends behind to marvel at the situation they'd found themselves in.

Stiles was uncharacteristically quiet for a few minutes before he finally turned to his dad and Venus. "What if it wasn't Donovan?"

"I'm guessing you've already got a theory?" his dad raises his eyebrows at him, Venus already knowing where the boy was going with this. For some reason, she couldn't help the feeling they were being watched. Sure they were surrounded by plenty of people from the station, but what she felt was more eerie than that.

Stiles notices her distracted state and how tensely she was looking around, he places a gentle hand on her shoulder, slightly startling her. She gives him a quick assurance that she's fine before Parrishs walkie starts letting out static and Scott's voice comes through.

"Scott, is that you?" the deputy speaks into the small radio on his shoulder, the rest of the group crowding around him.

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out, keeps saying some name."

The Sherif quickly grabs the radio from Parrish. "What name?"

"Theo." Venus could hear Stiles mumbling to himself, she takes his hand in hers, giving it a tight squeeze and hoping he was right for his own sake.

"Tracy." Scott reveals. "He keeps saying Tracy."

"Tracy who?"

"Stewart. Tracy Stewart."

•••

Venus threw herself onto Stiles' bed face first, the boy following behind her with a laugh before throwing himself on top of her making her groan. She rolls herself over with a laugh so she's now the one lying on his chest and he wraps his arms around her tightly with a content sigh.

"Are you okay?" he questions her, wondering about her strained state from earlier. She nods her head in response, allowing him to feel the motion. "Are you sure? You looked really worried back there."

She lifts her head from where she had placed it under his chin, giving him a small smile. "I'm fine, I promise. I just had this feeling."

"Like a Nymph only type feeling?"

"I don't know. It's just- I'm just confused."

"You know you can talk to me, right?"

"I know." she whispers, placing one of her hands on his cheek with a soft smile. "And I would, if I knew what it was. But something's coming and I can already feel it draining me and it's terrifying."

He pushes a strand of brown hair behind her ear. "I promised you we'd figure it out and I'm gonna keep that promise."

Venus leans down every so slightly, placing her lips on his in a gentle kiss. It wasn't long, or rough or passionate, it was simply soft enough to show her admiration for him and he knew it.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

"You don't even have to ask."

•••

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping." Lydia informs the pack when they met up the next morning before school. "It was a real disorder. It was night terrors."

"I saw her last week, at her locker." Venus speaks up, her gaze not leaving her twiddling thumbs. "She looked like she was having a melt down."

Stiles gives his girlfriend a worried glance before letting his attention go back to the group. "Yeah, well now she's the night terror."

His statement earns him a nudge from his girlfriend along with a look that warned him to be more sensitive.

Scott takes a breath, finally allowing himself to speak. "Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable," he takes a pause to look at Mason, who Liam had finally told the truth about everything and was finally a part of their 'meetings'. "Except for you."

The boy had been standing on the side of their little circle the whole time with a delighted look on his face which slightly entertained Venus.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he apologizes, the smile still evident on his features. "This is all just mind blowing. You're a kitsune." he point to Kira. "I don't even know what that is. And you," his finger moves to Venus. "I used to read fairytales and greek myths about you."

"Liam, I know we said you could tell him but does he have to be here?" Isaac groans, clearly fed up with the boys overly excited behavior.

Stiles raises his eyebrows at the boy next to him. "You know for once, I actually agree with him.

"Holy shit, it's the end of the world." Venus laughs.

"We didn't say you could invite him to the inner circle."

However, the statement only seemed to excite Mason even more. "I'm in the inner circle?"

"No!"

"Guys, look, back to Tracy!" Scott diverts their attention back. "She's just one lone wolf, we can find her."

"One lone serial killing wolf." Malia adds on.

"She only technically killed one person." Venus speaks, matter of factly.

Stiles nods his head supportively. "Yeah, the other two were only mauled. But what do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down."

Even though Venus wasn't very fond of the plan, she could tell everyone else was seriously debating it. They didn't even know what she was, or if she was even a werewolf at all. But the way she was acting was extremely alarming and they could all admit it.

"Intense." Mason commentates, causing vexed glances to shoot his way.

"Let's concentrate on catching her first." Scott plans out. "We'll figure out the rest later."

"Well, we've got bio, Scotty." Venus announces, placing a kiss on Stiles' cheek before she drags the boy along, Lydia and Kira following in tow. As soon as they were all seated and the bell rung, Mrs. Finch was slamming down their test paper back, some harsher than others.

Venus had never been more relieved as when she saw the ninety on the front of her test paper. Theo leaned over to take a peak, surprise overcoming his features as he sees the girls grade.

"Maybe you should help me study some time." he suggests with a smirk, flashing her his seventy-five. "I'd be surprised if that wasn't the highest grade."

"Clearly you haven't met Lydia." Venus smiles, trying to be as friendly as possible. Even though she could sense something was off in his aura, she knew they didn't have any concrete evidence against him. She could hear Mrs. Finch praising Scott at the front of the room, the boy turning out to give her a thankful smile.

"Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us through a review of last nights reading?" the teacher asks, to which he obliged, flipping through the pages of his textbook to find his sticky notes.

Something seems to have grabbed the boys attention though as he could only look at the door. Averting her gaze, she finds Liam stood by their classroom door, his arms moving about in panicking motions. Mrs. Finch catches onto the distraction, calling continuously on the boy, who only replies with a simple apology.

Scott rushes out of the class shortly after, starting the three girls he shared that class with. He was only gone for a couple minutes before Venus could feel, what probably was, the cause of Liam coming to him for help. She could feel her heart skip a beat in her chest, her breathing constricting and her skin burning up as she gets light headed.

Theo was first to take notice of her state, turning his attention fully to her as she starts to dissociate from everything around her. She could see the boys lips moving but no words meeting her ears, it seemed to have caught the teachers attention and subsequently her two friends'.

The boy seated next to her had to grasp her tightly in his arms when her eyes start to roll to the back of her head. The girl subsequently passes out, her body slightly convulsing, scaring everyone around her. No matter what the teacher and her friends did, the girl didn't seem to be waking up.

AUTHORS NOTE
it's already getting intense for Venus and sometimes i hate myself for how much i put her through lol

IN OTHER NEWS i made a twitter account!
@/vividtoxicityy i'd love for you guys to follow it so we can interact more and all that

as always, stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 764 23
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
41K 1.2K 27
On the eve of their senior year, Meilani McCall and her friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without one another, a next phase...
341K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
125K 2.4K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...