GAME OF SURVIVAL - TEEN WOLF...

By keepinitundercover

assassins. berserkers. kate argent. betrayal. jealousy. fear. the pack is in for one hell of a semester. b... More

CAST
CAN'T GO BACK
BETRAYED EXES AND A MISSING DEREK
BIG MISTAKES
ALL MY FRIENDS HATE ME AND I WANNA DIE
MAYBE HE STILL CARES
I STOLE HER DEER
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE VOLUNTEER
WHY DIDN'T I MATTER ENOUGH?
THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE FRESHMEN
MY ANCHOR WAS YOU
ISAAC'S BACK
WHAT DID WE DO?
NEVER TAKING THE PSAT AGAIN
THIS PLAN IS BOGUS
HALES ARE VERY UNLUCKY
CAN EVERYONE STOP CALLING ME WEAK?
I HELPED THEM
MAKING OUR FRIENDS HAPPY
I'M NOT LEAVING
DON'T LET HER GO
AND THE PIECES FALL INTO PLACE
PREPARING FOR BATTLE
SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE
BONUS
I LOVE CUPID
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
EVERYBODY LOVES HOW RICH YOU ARE
BOOK 4

THE OLD US

878 21 3
By keepinitundercover

WEAPONIZED

_______________
c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

They all decide meet in the locker room to discuss what's going on while Carson struggles with the vague visions and dull pain shooting through her brain.

"Make it stop," she yells, trying not to pass out, fangs piercing her lips, while Isaac starts breathing hard in the corner, eyes a brilliant yellow.

Scott's eyes wouldn't stop turning red, and Malia's claws were stuck.

"Obviously the virus is affecting the four of you in a way it won't hit any human being," Mr. Yukimura says.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine."

"Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon," Kira looks at Carson. "Or a bad day."

"Thanks Kira," Carson frowns.

"We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room."

"A classroom is not going to hold us."

"What about the basement?"

"Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us," Scott pants.

"The vault, Stiles," Carson stumbles.

"The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in," Scott adds.

They go into Coach's office, grabbing the map of the school.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here."

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement."

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway," Stiles points, until he starts to fall, Carson and Malia quick to help him up.

"Whoa."

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are."

"I don't feel sick," Kira disagrees.

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically," he pulls out a test booklet. "I found your test answers here in a pile with the others."

Carson looks at them, concern growing. "Maybe you should get some glasses."

______

They run down to the basement to look for a door.

"Maybe try moving a shelf," Carson pants out, wincing in pain.

Stiles finally notices something, guiding them to a wall.

"Guys. Look at the cracks in the wall," he traces them.

"It's a triskele. The same as the tattoo on Derek's back."

"Looks like the entrance outside, only it opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right?" he looks at Scott weirdly, Carson a little confused.

"Malia, can you try?" Scott turns to her, as Carson notices Kira's panicked expression as well.

"Why me?"

"Yeah, why her?" Carson squints.

"I don't have control," Scott holds up his clawless hands.

"What about Isaac?"

"Not working," the blue eyed boy tries desperately to control his shift.

"Okay, I'll do it," she agrees and they let out a sigh of relief, until she continues. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me. I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it."

The boys continue to look at each other in defeat, as Carson and Isaac start to get even more confused.

"What the hell are they hiding under Scott's bed?" Carson whispers.

"What are you talking about?" he whispers back, lying. He knew about the money of course, Scott and Stiles are the worst whisperers of the century, and he ended up walking in on Scott counting it when he first moved back in.

"I know I'm on the list," Malia finally says, making the boys and Kira let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes," Stiles smiles.

"So how much?" she asks.

"How much what?"

"How much am I worth?"

"Four million," Scott answers, but Carson could still see they were holding something back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Carson and Scott are worth 25, Kira six, Isaac five.  They'll take you guys out way before me," she shrugs.

"Progress."

"She gets it," Isaac points, before coughing.

She successfully opens it when Carson remembers what her aunt told her after Kate turned Derek young to get the triskelion.

"The Hale Vault can only be opened by a Hale's claws," she barely mumbles, walking behind the group. This makes her remember exactly what the deadpool said the other night.

MALIA HALE 4

"Guys?" she attempts to walk, but it was like every step she took required all of her energy. She falls, Stiles catching her with as much strength as he could muster, and laying her on top of his jacket.

"Carson, are you okay?" Kira asks.

"Carson? Can you hear me?" Stiles grabs her face. She doesn't respond, making him panic. "Carson, hey, Carson. Come on."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry," she coughs awake, as he sits down with her in his arms. Isaac sits down as well, letting Malia lay her head on his shoulder. Carson wasn't sure how to feel, especially cause she still thought there was something between Stiles and Malia, so she chose not to get too comfortable.

"You know this is where it all started," Stiles comments.

"What?"

"Oh my god, do you ever stop talking?" Isaac sighs.

"Okay, why did you even come back from France?"

"What do you mean, Stiles?" Scott asks.

"That's where the money was. 117 million in bearer bonds."

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira picks up a jar.

"Bank, I guess. They just let it sit here the whole time, collecting dust. You know bearer bonds are basically extinct?"

"Why does it matter?"

"You know how many problems that money could solve?" 

"For you?"

"Me, my dad. The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him."

"Mom does this thing. She writes down all the items in our budget, and how much they cost, then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until we'd lose the house," Scott speaks up.

Carson's parents were having money issues, sure. But they weren't ever worried about losing their house. She felt bad for the boys.

_____

A while passes, and Carson ends up with her head in Malia's lap, groaning in pain as Kira and Isaac attempt to comfort them.

Scott and Stiles go over to the doors to talk. "We need to tell her the truth about Peter. She's going to see the rest of the deadpool eventually," Scott tells him.

"Try to remember that Peter is the one name missing from that list. Which either makes him incredibly lucky or the benefactor. If she finds out about him, she's going to go to him, you know she is. And then he's going to twist his way into her head like he does everyone. Including us."

Carson looks over, meeting Scott's eye, before a sharp pain kicks in.

"We let him walk around like nothing ever happened, like he's one of the good guys. Scott, he's not one of the good guys. He literally killed Carson and nearly killed Lydia just to make a point of how much power he had. Have you ever seen Carson after a full moon? She's miserable, they both are. Look, if Malia finds out about him, she's gone. That's probably what he's waiting for and if he wins, we lose."

"We're already losing."

Carson was cold. She was freezing, but she'd already let Malia take Stiles' jacket from her. Stiles then walks over to Carson, touching her shoulders.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gotta go find something, are you okay?" he crouches down in front of her.

"Yeah but you can't go out there, it's dangerous," she coughs out.

"I have to find some way to help you. I promise I'll come back."

"You better, Stilinski. Or we're gonna have a problem," she smiles weakly.

He smiles back, making sure everyone was okay before he left. For a moment, it felt like the old Carson and Stiles. Telling each other not to do something dangerous, having a moment...

______

Isaac wakes up eventually, after Carson starts thrashing around in pain, only to look up and see nothing.

"I can't see, Carson. I can't see."

"Scott, I can't either. I can't see anything," Malia shakes her head.

"Hate to add more bad news, but I also think I'm blind," Carson coughs. "What the hell are we gonna do?"

"What's happening to us?"

"Scott... I can't- I can't see," Kira splashes around.

"Scott, I don't feel right. I think we're dying," Carson tries to breathe out, as Stiles runs up to the door.

"Hey Scott! Scotty!"

"Yeah?"

"In the vault, in there with you. Reishi mushrooms. Scott open the door!"

"Scott," Carson whispers, Isaac coughing up a storm somewhere behind her.

"It's in there with you. It's in a jar, it's on one of the shelves. Scott! Scott, can you hear me? Carson, Isaac, somebody, come on!" he starts banging on the door.

Carson feels herself get further and further away from consciousness when she gets a mushroom put in her mouth. She gasps awake, thankful for Scott, when Malia taps her.

"What happened?" she turns around, holding the deadpool up to Carson, who was wishing she paid more attention when they unlocked the list.

"You knew?" she whispers, but quickly realizes that Carson didn't know either.

"What?"
"You're a what?" Carson and Isaac say at the same time.

Stiles runs over, checking on both of them, when he sees Malia's hurt face. "Hey, are you alright?"

"Malia? Malia?" he attempts to touch her shoulder, but she just moves his arm, walking right out of the vault.

"You're such a hypocrite," Carson chuckles.

"What?"

"You gave me so much shit for lying, but you lied to your girlfriend about her father, Stiles. That's not something you keep from someone," she whispers.

"She's not my- Look, I was trying-"

"To protect her from the evil that is Peter Hale? Well, now she's gonna go to him anyway, and it's worse because at least before, she trusted you. Now she doesn't trust any of us, and the only person she will have will be him. Congrats, you just gave him exactly what he wanted," she pats him on the back.

"I didn't think of it that way."

"I'm gonna go make sure she gets home okay," Isaac walks off, catching up with the blonde. He never had a chance to see the deadpool, only the one that had his number, and he never would've thought that Peter had another kid. That man clearly got busy in his youth.

_______

Carson finally goes upstairs to see her dad and Lydia standing next to each other, waiting. She was relieved to have someone, but it hurt that her mom still wasn't talking to her. It seemed like she could never have both parents at once. Something very common in this town.

"Carson!" Lydia sees her first, wrapping her in a hug. "What happened?"

She prepares to respond, before seeing her dad approaching, and instead makes a gesture to say "Later."

"Can you go one day without some sort of traumatic accident?" he smiles, smoothing her very messy waves down.

"I'm trying, I have bad luck," she shrugs.

"So what do you girls want for breakfast? IHOP? You still like the strawberry banana pancakes, right?"

"Yes, I still like the pancakes I've liked since I was seven," Carson rolls her eyes.

"Sure, Dr. Rivera," Lydia chuckles as Stiles walks past, sparing Carson a sad glance.

"What's with the puppy dog face?" Drew lets them in the SUV, gesturing to the boy leaning on the sheriff's car.

"Hm?"

"Stilinski? He gave you the "Please forgive me," eyes. I gave those to Gina right before she let me back in the house five years ago," he drives out of the parking lot. "Works every time."

"Yes and somehow you managed to screw that up again, congratulations," she rolls her eyes yet again.

"Lydia, what's your opinion on Carson and Stiles?"

"Well, I think they're good together."

"Lydia."

"Well, I'm not gonna lie!"

"Since when are you above lying?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1K 8
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’šπ’π’–, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’šπ’π’– ↬ in which Tar...
2.2K 101 10
Wren and the pack barely have time to recover from Allison and Aidens' deaths when yet another threat comes to Beacon Hills; and this time it's a dea...
9.3K 216 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
121K 3.8K 95
π–πž 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...