The Elemental Sisters

By IzzyQueen12

After the fall of the kingdom, 8 sisters were saved and sent to the human world. They realize that they have... More

Introducation
Flame's POV
Star's POV
Icicle's POV
Autumn's POV
River's POV
Elemental sister fun facts
Windy's POV
Spoiler picture
Cadence's POV

Luna's POV

22 1 0
By IzzyQueen12

I was walking around the city, in my thoughts as usual. I was rather more of the quiet one out of all my sisters. I mostly stayed quiet and stayed between all my sisters. It's rare for me to talk a lot.. I would talk more to my sisters however, mainly Cadence. We were like best friends.

I walked into the park, it was already getting dark as I walked around but not too dark. I still have some time before I had to leave to go home.

As I walked around the park, the soft breeze blowing in my hair, I felt as if something was.. off.. I didn't think much about it anyway. Maybe it was nothing?

I walked to a certain area of the park, where a bridge was right there. This part led to the other side of Tokyo. Well, it was more like a shortcut. Something definitely felt off.. maybe I should go home before-

"Luna..", said a mysterious voice. I quickly jumped and looked around to see where it was coming from. Nothing.. just me.. maybe it was all in my head?

"Luna..", called the voice once more. This time a kind of visual thing appeared in front of me in the sky. There seemed to be a woman.. but she was.. I meant my heart sinking down to my stomach when I realized who it was.

"M-mother?!"

"Luna.. dear.. I don't have much time but the balance between the light and dark sides have fallen.."

"M-mother.. what do you mean?!", I muttered.

"War is gonna happen.. you and your sisters have to find your cousins and activate your pedants before it's too late.."

"Mother, I do not understand.. what's going on?.."

"Luna, you'll find out soon.. and I know you will succeed because you are Luna the Elemental Goddess of Darkness"

When she said that, I felt my eyes glow up a purple color.. something down my neck was glowing as well..

After a while, the glow stopped. Mother was gone.. as I walked home, I thought about everything mother said.. what did she mean a balance between the light and dark side.. war was gonna happen?..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
16.8K 390 24
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
37.9K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
188K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...