So Suddenly (ON HOLD)

Bởi slayy_babyy

15 year old Amelia Bennett has had a hard life growing up. Having an alcoholic, drug addicted mother as well... Xem Thêm

Authors note
Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (Preview)
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Author's Note
Disclaimer

Chapter 10

2K 41 2
Bởi slayy_babyy

Amelia's POV

I jumped up out of my sleep and looked at my alarm clock to see it was 5:30am. Kai was no longer in my bed, so I'm guessing Ashley may have put him in his own bed.

May as well start to get ready.

I got out of bed and began to get ready for my first day of school.

I picked out my outfit first from the selection of clothes I recently bought. I picked out my outfit and went to shower. Once in there, I used my strawberry scented body wash to scrub my body. I also used my strawberry scented shampoo to wash my hair.

If you couldn't tell by now, I like strawberry scented things.

Once I was out and my body and hair was clean, I wrapped myself in my towel and brushed my teeth as well as washed my face.

Once I was finally finished in the bathroom, I put on my outfit and started on my hair and makeup.

I chose to do a natural makeup look since it is just school and I don't need to impress anyone. For my hair I simply brushed it out and straightened it.

By the time I was finished, it was 7:00, so I made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Josh, Justin and Gray eating breakfast. I guess everyone else was still eating.

"Good morning." Both Justin and Josh said happily.

Obviously Gray didn't say anything.

I smiled at them both but didn't say anything.

I thought about having breakfast like they were but remembered what I overheard last night.

"She's already fat as it is..."

"She should go on a diet if anything..."

So instead, I settled on some apple slices.

"Aren't you going to eat anything else?" Justin asked me. At that moment, Blake walked in with James and Jacob.

"I don't usually eat much for breakfast." I replied.

"You really should, it's the most important meal of the day." Jacob told me.

I shrugged and continued to silently eat my apple. Soon after, my father walked in with Ashley who had Kai on her hip.

"Good morning everyone." Ashley grinned. Everyone replied with either 'morning' or 'good morning'. Gray on the other hand decided to be different and grunted as a response.

"How are you feeling about your first day Amelia?" She asked me. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really. I'll get through it." I replied smoothly. I wouldn't say I'm nervous but obviously I'm gonna be a little anxious about it. Especially about trying to make friends.

Ashley smiled in response. "Well you best get a move on, you wouldn't want to be late on the first day, would you?" She told us all.

Everyone got up and headed towards the door but not after saying goodbye to their parents. I waved goodbye to them and kissed Kai on the forehead. He looked up at me sadly.

"Remember, when I come back we can play and do anything you like, okay?" He nodded happily and hugged me goodbye.

"Bye sissy, be good!" He shouted. I giggled and told him I will.

I left the kitchen and went up to my room to get my school bag.

I made sure I had everything with me and left for school.

"Who's car are we taking?" Josh asked. Everyone pointed to Gray as he was the only one they trusted to drive. I waited until everyone else got in before sitting in the last available seat that was next to Justin.

"Turn on the radio!" Blake spoke from the passenger seat.

"No! My car my rules." Gray said. Everyone groaned and just stared out the window.

Finally giving, Gray turned on the radio making the boys' face light up. Zero by Chris Brown blasted through the car and the boys sang along immediately.

"Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you.." Josh started.

"Zerooo, zerooo." Justin continued. All the rest of the boys sang along, even Gray couldn't help but sing too. I knew the song but I didn't sing along.
I'm still not too comfortable around them.

Around 10 minutes later, we reached the school. Thornwood Prep.

We all piled out of the car and I noticed eyes on us. Especially me. Some people - mainly the girls - looked at me with jealousy and some people - mainly the boys and some girls - looked at me with lust. Others just looked at me with a surprised look.

Please don't tell me my brothers are the "popular" kids.

Gray who was still in the car, rolled the window down and said, "I'll be back after school to pick you up, if I'm late just wait or go home yourselves."

He drove off immediately after, leaving me standing with Justin, Josh and Blake. Blake walked off to a group of boys who appeared to be waiting for him. Justin and Josh offered to take me to the office to get my schedule and locker information, which I gladly agreed to.

We walked into the building and once again all eyes were on us.

"Are you guys popular?" I asked. Justin smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"I guess so yeah."

Great.

I of course won't be popular because I'm going to steer clear from them. I don't need all that extra attention on me.

Once we got there, I saw a middle aged woman scrolling on her phone. I doubt she even knew we walked in.

"Excuse me?" I tried. She didn't even bother to look up.

"Hey! Are you deaf? My sister just spoke to you!" Justin spoke loudly. The lady looked startled as she looked up to see us three standing there.

"S-Sorry, yes w-what can I do for y-you?" She stammered.

"My sister needs her schedule and locker information." Josh spoke for me.

"Of course, what's y-your name?" She asked me.

"Amelia Bennett." I replied. She looked through a few files and through the papers that were scattered on her desk until she finally picked up a sheet of paper.

"Here you go, all your information is here." She said.

I thanked her and left the office with Justin and Josh by my side. I looked down at my schedule to see what lessons I had.

My schedule

Homeroom
1st period - Maths
2nd period - Music
3rd period - English
4th period - Gym
Lunch
5th period - History
6th period - Science

Seriously?! Maths first thing?

I groaned internally before going back to looking at my sheet. At the bottom was my locker number and combination.

"We've got to go now but you can sit with us at lunch if you want." Josh said. I smiled at them and they both left leaving me standing there.

I began to wander around trying to find my locker.

After looking around for about a minute or two, I finally found my locker. I put in my combination and put some of my stuff inside it so I don't have to carry it around with me the whole day.

BRRRIINNGGGGG

The bell went off as soon as I had closed my locker.

First day and I'm going to be late for homeroom.

My homeroom was in room 127. The classroom near me is 102 so I'm guessing I'm near it already. I continued to walk down the hallway looking for my class when a boy stepped out in front of me.

"Hey I'm Aiden, what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Amelia." I simply said.

"I'm gonna call you Lia. So Lia where are you headed? I'm assuming you're new since I've never seen you before." Before I had a chance to answer, he grabbed my schedule out of my hand and scanned through it.

"Cool, we're in the same homeroom. Let's go." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand leading me towards room 127.

We stopped in front of a wooden door when he turned to me and asked, "You ready?" I nodded at him and he burst the door open. Heads turned towards the door and the teacher came up to us.

"Guys you're late. Aiden go take a seat and you, what's your name?" The teacher asked.

"Amelia Bennett." I replied. Gasps were heard throughout the room and people heard me say Bennett.

"Do you think she's related to them..."

"Did she just say Bennett?"

"Damn she's hot."

"Ugh another one of them?"

"Welcome Amelia. I'm Mr Johnson. Please, take a seat anywhere you like."

I looked around the classroom to see Aiden waving his hands frantically in the air. Once he saw me looking, he gestured for me to sit beside him.

I obviously obliged since he's the only person here I knew. I sat beside him and he grinned happily.

On the other side of me, sat a girl with a black hoodie on. She had her head down so I'm assuming she was either sleeping or just didn't want to interact with anyone. So I decided to speak to her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at me. "Hi I'm Amelia." I smiled at her.

She seemed shocked that I spoke to her but still replied, "Quinn."

I continued to stare at her, thinking she was gonna keep talking but she doesn't.

"Your eyes are really pretty." I complimented her. They really are. One eye was grey with specs of green whereas the other was light green.

She looked down and up again nodding as if to say thanks.

She doesn't seem to talk much but that's okay to me.

I turned to Aiden and asked, "Can I sit with you at lunch? If that's alright.." He nodded eagerly.

"I wasn't gonna let you sit alone anyways. We're friends now, I wouldn't do that." I smiled at him and then turned back to Quinn.

"Do you want to sit with me and Aiden at lunch today?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes. She looked hesitant but I mustered the best puppy dog eyes I could and she nodded in agreement.

This making friends thing, is going good so far.

For the rest of homeroom, I spoke with Aiden and Quinn with Quinn occasionally saying something. Out of the three of us, Aiden was the most talkative and Quinn was the quietest. I was somewhere in the middle.

By the end of homeroom, I had found out we all had the same lessons which is kinda odd but I'm glad. At least now I knew someone in every class.

So far, so good.

———————————————————

Manu Rios as Aiden

Unknown as Quinn

Imagine Quinn's eyes as this:

~Slayy_babyy

*1776 words*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.5K 184 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
30K 1.1K 14
If there's anything Evie Barrett has learned in her sixteen years of living, it's that there's a lot more to family than blood. She's stuck by that f...
330K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
211K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...