Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

25

7.4K 477 37
By Cupcake123108

Mew is silent after hearing everything gulf explained.

Jess and his step-mother sat there nervously like mew gonna point a gun at their head anytime. Gulf wondered if jess told her step-mother about mew killing someone behind the bar jess went to before their dad's death.

That would be the only explanation for their weird behavior around mew. More like scared around mew.

"Can I see that file?" Mew asked pointing at the file sat on the table in front of them.

Gulf leaned to take the file from the table without waiting for anyone's reply and handed them to mew.

Mew smiled as gulf scooted closer to look into the file he is holding. Mew went through them partially before looking up to speak to the elder woman.

"I need to make sure these are decent with my lawyer. We will get back to you after a week or some. " Mew replied closing the file as he spoke. 

"what? w-why one week?" That woman tried to say in a demanding tone but ended up stuttering nervously when mew looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Gulf asked looking at his step-mother, completely annoyed.

"You don't need 1 week for your lawyer to get through that file. It will be done in a day. 1 week is too late "  The only woman in the room talked looking at gulf with a distaste.

"Actually, Mrs. Kanawut. It's too soon if you ask me. It's not been more than a month since Uncle Robert passed away. You are too eager to pass the shares to your children. Aren't you?" Mew said with a suspicious look making her even more nervous.

she gulped hiding her nervousness. She looked at them to reply against mew accusation. But mew beat her in the conversation.

"If gulf wanted, he could just not sign the papers and take over the company like everyone wants after he finished his studies. So, Its gulf decision. He can take his time to make it. You will have no say in it. " Mew replied not so nicely.

That made the elder woman shut her mouth completely and nod with lips set in a straight line.

"Mom! "  Jasmine walked into the room with drinks calling after her mom.

"I brought you guys drinks," Jas said showing them the tray of glasses filled with orange juice that she is holding in her hands.

"You are sitting in this room for a long time. What are even talking about? You left me alone back there." She said her lips forming into an unnoticeable pout.

Gulf laughed lightly and patted the space beside him asking her to come over and sit on the other side of him.

"We are just about come out "  Gulf replied to his sister.

"Here " she handed a glass to gulf and another to mew. She set the tray at the table after she took a glass for herself.

"What? Where is mine?"  Jess asked looking at his younger sister even though there are 2 more glasses left on the tray.

He is mad that she did not hand him as he did to his step-bother and his husband.

"Don't you have hands?"  Jas retorted sticking her tongue at jess like a good respectful sibling she is.

Jess made a funny face at her and took a glass himself.

"Are you staying, gulf?"  Jas asked as she sipped her drink.

"No Jas " Gulf smiled sadly when he saw the disappointed look on her sister.

"But mom said you are staying last time?"  She asked.

Thats true. His step-mother asked him to stay the night when she called him for the first time. It was when she acted a she was being civil with gulf.

Gulf has no intention to spend the night in this house. Even when she acted like she wanted to be civil with him. Now, After knowing her true motive behind it. He doesn't want to set his foot here again. 

"No Jas. We are not staying here for the night. But you can come to visit us
if you want " Gulf offered. 

"Can I sleep over at your house? " she asked excitingly.

"Yes. You can come to visit your brother any time " Mew replied looking over at Jas putting an arm around gulf.

"But I have school," she said sighing when she remembered about school.

She is a 17-year-old high school student. She is very busy with classes these days. She stayed home for few days after her dad's death.  Now she is trying hard to catch up with the lost classes and homework.

"It's okay Jas. You can come when you are free. Just give me a call ahead. " gulf said.

"Okay," she said and smiled. 

"I heard my bother in law has a good collection of cars. I want to see them when I visit your house " She asked looking at mew excitingly which made mew smile at the younger girl.

"Indeed he had and you are free to check them out" gulf assured her.

Gulf was very impressed when he saw mew's car collection for the first when he got the mew house.

"We are leaving then?" Gulf asked looking at mew. Mew nodded in response.

Jas gave a sad look but cheered up whe gulf said they will meet soon.  Jas walked them to the front door waving them goodbye as mewgulf drove away.

She shut the door and turned around to see her stepmother looking at her furiously.

"What?"  Jas asked looked at her mother acting weird.

"You should not get close to that boy " she said in a warning tone.

"Why is that?"  Jas asked unbothered at her tone.

"Cause he is not your brother. He is not our family. " she said with raging eyes.

"Ow! How is that possible? If Jess is my brother so is gulf. "  She said giving her a daring look.

Her mother gritted her teeth but did not reply.

"Okay then. If you have nothing to say. I will go " she walked away without waiting for her mother's reaction.

"Jess! I am gonna continue watching that series that we started yesterday. You wanna join or I am gonna watch it myself!" Jas shouted running up to the stairs to get to jess's room.

"You little shit! Don't you dare watch it without me!" Jess shouted running out of the kitchen with a bottle of orange juice in his hand as he ran after his sister.

"First to reach your room get to sit in that loveseat sofa of yours!" Jas shouted as she kept running.

"This is no fair. You are running first and you occupied it yesterday too!" Jess shouted as he tried to catch up with his sister.

"Then run faster loser! " Jas said and ran even faster ended up reaching the room first. 

As said she occupied the comfortable loveseat sofa.

"I am here fighting for their shares for their future. But these fellows here fighting for a stupid sofa. "  Their mother sighed and walked away.

"What do you think I should do?" Gulf asked mew from the passenger seat as they drove towards the home.

"What do you want to do?"  Mew replied with another question.

"I don't know. Thats why Ian asking you. " Gulf groaned looking away to stare out of the window.

"We have got time and also...She is kinda suspicious. We have to look at everything through before doing anything. " Mew said for which gulf nodded in acceptance.

"I dont know dad wanted me to take over the company. Those shareholders too I thought no one knows about my existence. " gulf let out of amused laugh.

"Don't underestimate them, babe. They know more than you think they know and they will try so hard to gain anything."  Mew said it as he has experienced it. That made gulf more curious.

Gulf shifting in his seat to loom at mew with curious eyes.

"Tell me more about it..." Gulf asked by placing his chin in his hand staring at the side of mew face.

"The shareholders in my dad's in my company wanted both my brother and me to join the company. But I was not interested in studying business and take over his company. " mew started.

"They tried to convince me. I did not listen. They forced me I did not listen. Instead, I choose to study music that I always loved. My parents got mad. We stopped talking to me. I moved out and lived in dorms with other students. Can you believe they did not even pay for my school? Just because did not study what they asked. " Mew said as he hated it.

"Is that why you dont speak to parents?"  Gulf asked what he noticed from the funeral.

"Yes. I did not do what they wished. They acted like I am a disappointment. I ignored them and got with my own life. Started the company later. See, now I am here. With a good career and an amazing husband," Mew said smiling.

Gulf smiled. But still, he could not help but think something is missing. It's like...He avoided telling him some elements of his life.

"When did they start talking to you again?"  Gulf asked. He saw his parents talking to mew even though mew did not speak to them. He just replied to them in one-word answers.

"Huh.." Mew looked at gulf like he did not listen to what gulf asked.

Gulf frowned.

"What are you thinking mew?"  Gulf asked worriedly.

"Nothing babe. Don't worry. " mew assured him.

That 'dont worry ' again. Gulf thought.

"What were you asking?"  Mew asked then gulf repeated his question.

"When did they start speaking to you again?"  Gulf asked.

"Hmm.." Mew nodded looking straight at the road.

"They thought I was just a confused kid who is not sure about what he is doing. " mew laughed by saying that.

"But they realized I know what I am doing when I moved out of the house to live in dorms. " mew replied.

"Did they ask you to move back? Let you do whatever you like. Did they pay for your school.? " Gulf asked eagerly.

"They did. But I was stubborn then. I did what I like to do. "  Mew replied. Gulf can clearly see mew doing that.

"I heard you started Suppasit studio yourself. "  Gulf asked.

"Yes," mew replied not very much proud of what he did.

"Where did you get the money from? You said you did not take money from them again after they denied to pay for your school. " Gulf asked.

Mew was silent for a few seconds.

"We are home," Mew said but gulf felt like he is avoiding the question.

But they left the conversation in the car after they reached the home.

They showered and slept after making out for a while.

******

To be continued...

update 1 ✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
55.8K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
296K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
306K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...