ari, be mine

By aaliyahhwritess

[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. ________... More

intro
i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxix
xxxxx
xxxxxi
xxxxxii

iv

7.1K 304 282
By aaliyahhwritess

[ chapter 4 ]

august 5, 2020
9:00 a.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -
ariana's pov:

"Y/n Y/l/n and Ariana Grande spotted on a date at Manhattan mall. Famous singers Y/n Y/l/n and Ariana Grande spotted holding hands and talking animatedly at mall. Y/n Y/l/n and Aria-"

"Jesus fucking Christ Dalton it's 9 AM!" I yelled, cutting him off as he read headline after the other. He shot me a nasty glare.

"I don't care what fucking time it is Ariana! What is this shit?! You leave all day and suddenly you've got a new girlfriend?" My eyes widened and I gave him the hardest glare I think I've ever given someone in my life.

"Are you being fucking serious right now? A new girlfriend? Grow the fuck up, Dalton-"

"You grow the fuck up! You go out telling me you'll be at the studio, I trust you and send you off with smiles and kisses, and then you come back late as fuck with no explanation. And THEN this shit!" I fell silent.

"What do you expect me to think!" He yelled again, throwing his phone to the ground. I heard the cracks and jumped at the loud noise.

He charged towards me, honestly scaring me a bit. I froze, not knowing if I should move or just stay where I'm at.

He slowed down and completely stopped in front of me, his hard eyes and angry expression making my blood run cold.

"Did you cheat on me?" My jaw clenched and I looked him dead in his eyes.

"No. I didn't fucking cheat on you, Dalton." It even surprised myself at how low and menacing my voice was. I could tell he was taken aback, his expression faltering and eyes softening. He was still, very, clearly pissed, though.

"Then why were you out with that bitch while I was sitting here, alone, waiting for you to come back from the 'studio'." He sneered, nose scrunching in anger.

I immediately got defensive, anger and guilt overcoming my emotions.

"She's not a fucking bitch, asshole! She's my friend and my coworker. Nothing. More." He still didn't let up.

"Why did you lie and say you were going to the studio then?" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't fucking lie. I went to the studio early, like I said I would, and Y/n was already in there since it was still her time. We worked on a song together and then we decided to take a break. Hence going to the mall." He breathed heavily through his nose, pinching the bridge of it with his right hand.

"A break that lasted all fucking day?" I groaned, now unquestionably irritated and annoyed.

"Holy shit Dalton we lost track of fucking time!" I pushed him away from me. He shot me a look but nonetheless backed down and took a few deep breaths.

"Okay." He sighed.

"Okay?"

"Yes. Okay. I believe you." My nose scrunched and I let out a sigh of relief. Regardless of him believing me, though, I was still pissed off.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." I grabbed my phone from the dining table and began my way to the door.

"Wait!" I stopped but didn't turn around. "Who're you going with?" I rolled my eyes again. "Don't know." I left.

I walked a couple blocks, just enjoying the fresh air and the feeling of the early morning. My stomach rumbled and that's when I realized Dalton didn't even give me any time to eat before fucking screaming at me.

I sighed and pulled out my phone.

me - y/n?
Delivered

I stopped at a nearby park and took a seat on a little bench under the tree. My phone binged and I smiled at the notification.

what is this girl doing to me?

y/nn 🕺 - whats up ?
Read 10:04 AM

me - wydd
Read 10:04 AM

y/nn 🕺 - literally nothing 😭 sitting on my ass, wby
Read 10:05 AM

me - lmfao , at a park . i was wondering , could u come pick me up? i'm starving and alone 😭
Read 10:06 AM

y/nn 🕺 - of course ! send me your location
Read 10:06 AM

me - thank you so much omg youre a lifesaver

me - *insert location here*
Read 10:07 AM

y/nn 🕺 - anytime . be there in like 10 minutes
Read 10:07 AM

me - :)
Read 10:07 AM

My cheeks hurt from how bad I was smiling. Even just the thought of seeing the y/h/c haired girl had me shaking with anticipation.

Shit. I didn't even get ready! All I did was take a shower and brush my teeth. I literally have my natural hair in a messy bun, no makeup, oversized green hoodie and gray sweatpants.

and she's about to see it all

Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck.

I'm so screwed.

While I was panicking, I noticed it was too late to do anything. Y/n's sexy matte black Cadillac had already pulled up. Right in front of me.

"Why, don't you look cunning." She rolled down the passenger window and said, smirking teasingly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, directing my middle finger right at her as I quickly got in and rolled the window back up.

"Oh," I choked up as I took all of her in. Messy hair, black tank, gray sweats. Her white and black Calvin Klein boxer band was on display.

no compression shorts

I think I'm gonna faint.

"Like what you see?" She smirked cockily as my eyes darted back up to hers. She simply looked away and drove off. Her side profile and the way she held the wheel. Something about seeing her like this had me feeling all types of ways.

girl, you are all up IN your feels

I quickly grab my phone and write down a lyric I just thought of. Whilst doing so, I heard Y/n chuckle. I turned to look at her again.

"What?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Nothing — just, are you ever not working?" She laughed again. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed her shoulder.

"Shut up. But, for your information, no, I'm not." She smiled, glancing at me a couple times.

"No wonder you're so successful." She said the end in a singing voice, quoting my song off of Sweetener.

I giggled, rolling my eyes again. "Shut the fuck up. You're so annoying."

~~~~~

"Thank you for breakfast, Y/nn. You really gotta let me pay one of these times." We shared a laugh as I finished my coffee.

"How about we share the price if I can take you to the movies this upcoming weekend?" She tilted her head adorably with a small smirk dancing on her soft, plump lips.

god, what i'd do to ki-

Wait, what?

you heard me, chick . she fine

I cannot believe I'm talking to myself like this.

"Well," I pretended to think about it. "Depends on what movie." I smirked right back. I wasn't serious, though. I'd go even if she wanted to watch a kid show.

"Hmm, not sure. I was thinking horror." I smiled brightly.

"I love scary movies! I'm so down." She chuckled as I did too.

"A scary movie it is, then. So, you coming?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I smiled.

"Of course I'm coming." Y/n smiled genuinely, seeming happy with my answer.

Someone cleared their throat beside us, which caused me to have to force my line of sight off the y/h/c haired beauty.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I don't know when I'll ever get another chance like this." The younger girl smiled shyly, clearing her throat.

"Could I get a picture?" I immediately smiled, nodding enthusiastically as I stood up. Y/n did so as well and held her hand out for the girl's phone. She thanked her and handed it over.

Y/n's tall ass had to hold the phone at her chest, otherwise she'd have to crouch to get a good angle. I couldn't help but giggle. The blonde haired girl did so as well.

"Ready?" She gave us a smile. We nodded and posed. Y/n took a few pictures as we changed poses twice. She then gave the girl back her phone.

"These are amazing! Thank you, Y/n." The y/e/c eyed girl smiled adoringly down at the little girl and nodded.

"No problem, love. What's your name?" She shyly smiled. "Isabel." Y/n and I shared a look that read 'she's so cute!'.

"It's nice to meet you Isabel. Do you have social media?" She quickly nodded. "Yeah. Twitter and Snapchat." She smiled. "What's your @?" Y/n and I pulled our phones out and brought up the two apps.

She gave us her social medias and we followed her. "Thank you guys so much! I love you both." We gave her hugs and said our thank yous and all that. Her family called her over and we bid our goodbyes.

"C'mon Ari, let me bring you home."

_____________________

dalton's jealousss . thank you all so much for the support on this book it deadass makes my day everytime . much love, A ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 133 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
85.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
42.7K 1.8K 33
After breaking her "one-night stand" rule, Ariana comes to regret it when Los Angeles is placed on lockdown..meaning she's stuck with Nevaeh until fu...
33.1K 902 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...