C Language Cultivation

By MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... More

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 60 Traversal (1)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 64 Traversal (5)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 16 Overflow (2)

870 59 0
By MikiHanna

As soon as these words came out, these sword cultivators laughed as if they heard a big joke.

Qi Yun even said: “What’s the matter? Do you still want to call the police?”

Call the police, also feasible.

But it would take at least two or three hours to get here from the foot of the mountain. When the police arrived, their fight would be over.

And…Lin Xun thought for a while, these cultivators’ strength may be different from ordinary people, the police may not be able to do anything.

So he didn’t speak, he held the keyboard with his left hand, and tapped on the keyboard with his right hand to bring up the alternate program.

Qi Yun over there didn’t know what Lin Xun was doing, he shouted: “This younger brother, you don’t use the knife——if you play an instrument and use the sound wave to attack, it’s okay——but you knock the keyboard, do you want to make me laugh my ass off?”

There was a sword cultivator behind him: “Brother Qi, I think he wanted to confuse us. When we laugh, the skill is not as good as in the past, and he can win.”

Lin Xun: “…”

The sounds of these sword cultivators were quite young, and their tone was like punks. They were arrogant, they did not come to fight with him, but instead laughed at him.

However, the time they mocked was Lin Xun’s chance——he could call out the appropriate program first, without having to keep knock the keyboard during the battle.

At the same time, Yuan Xiao whispered behind him: “Brother Lin, Qi Yun is now in the Foundation Establishment period, and others are in the period of Qi refining. Qi Yun has been in foundation establishment for a year. His best move is the fast sword, and sometimes will form a sword array with those people.”

Lin Xun: “Okay.”

At this time, Qi Yun also ended his satire, and came out with a sword: “Whether you use any magic weapon, you’ll lose to my sword!”

His sword was very bright.

In the night, the light of the sword was like a long rainbow, coming straight from the front to Lin Xun!

However, it was not just a sword that stroke.

Lin Xun felt that the air around him froze for a moment, and the air pressure dropped quickly, as if something was pressing on him.

He used light body technique and slid to the left.

The next moment, he felt the cold and sharp wind sweeping from the other direction!

Yuan Xiao said that Qi Yun is good at a fast sword, and his sword was really fast!

If it weren’t for the light body technique that made him dodge faster, and the sword-Qi was blocked by the firewall. Lin Xun did not doubt that he would be hit directly with the sword-Qi!

He quickly floated a few meters.

Qi Yun snorted coldly: “You are good at defending the enchantment!”

At the next moment, this man suddenly thrust his sword at him again!

The long sword almost left an afterimage in the air, Lin Xun leaned his head to hide, jumped and fell again, folded back between jumping and landing, and once again avoided a hit.

He stared at Qi Yun intently, and the light body technique was urged to the extreme. For a time, the two fought back and forth for a few rounds.

Qi Yun said: “There is another coward on Qingcheng Mountain!”

Yuan Xiao was hiding behind a tree: “You are in Foundation period, bullying a Qi refiner, so shameless!”

Qi Yun said: “I recognize him as a Qi refiner, but my sword does not!”

At the next moment, Lin Xun felt that the pressure around him increased in an instant, and his movement speed was hindered.

But…

Only then did he avoid Qi Yun’s moves, but more importantly, he had to read the code on Qi Yun!

In these few rounds of fight, he had almost understood the procedures rolling on Qi Yun’s body——the attacking method used by this person was a very simple but effective method, which was between legal and illegal.

——In the real world, Qi Yun’s sword-Qi frantically attacked Lin Xun’s body, and in Lin Xun’s eyes, Qi Yun frantically sent data packets to him!

Old-fashioned mobile phones ten years ago had limited memory. If someone maliciously sent text messages or emails hundreds of times a second with malware, the memory would soon be filled, the system would block, and then crash——the same principle could be used to explain this situation, if the data received by Lin Xun exceeded the load of the system, the operation of the entire system would be blocked, and even collapse!

However, this method was also very old. For Lin Xun, there was nothing new.

——In the field of cyberattacks, something that was not new to Lin Xun would be completely old-fashioned for Wang Anquan.

Just information bombing, how could it pierce the firewall built by Wang Anquan?

At this moment, Qi Yun’s sword was almost too fast for the naked eye to catch. Lin Xun’s field of vision was full of sword shadows, and the sword-Qi blocked all his possible retreats, and then——a powerful sword-Qi came straight towards his face!

Lin Xun didn’t move.

The wind brought from sword roared, and before the moment it fell on Lin Xun, he didn’t see that Qi Yun wanted to withdraw sword at all. Lin Xun looked up at Qi Yun’s eyes and saw the fierce ruthlessness in his eyes!

——Sure enough, he was indeed not a civilized person.

And, so what?

Lin Xun did not hide or avoid, even blinking his eyes. At the next moment, the sword light seemed to suddenly hit the invisible wall, not only stagnated in an instant, but even shoved Qi Yun to take two steps back!

Qi Yun’s eyes showed surprise.

At the same second, Lin Xun narrowed his eyes, pressed the keyboard, and knocked down the first F11.

This time, it was not a worm that he used to against the neighbor, but a Trojan.

This was a conjecture of Lin Xun.

A Trojan is actually two programs, a controller and a server. The controller would stay on Lin Xun’s side, and the server would invade the other’s system. After the Trojan is implanted, the owner of the Trojan can control the other’s computer through its controller.

——This was also a conjecture of Lin Xun.

Now, he had no way to rewrite other people’s programs, so could he do it by implanting a Trojan?

In three seconds, the Trojan was released!

The program running interface was refreshed!

It’s feasible!

At the same time, Qi Yun was also in the same dilemma as Lin Xun’s neighbors in the morning——no matter how he slashed, he couldn’t touch one of Lin Xun’s hair strands.

Then he shouted sternly: “Form array!”

At the order, several sword cultivators behind him immediately dispersed into a strange formation, making a strange gesture using one hand, holding the sword in the other, and moved to Lin Xun.

Lin Xun glanced at their program.

——well, from a single attack to a DDOS distributed attack.

Multiple computers join together to form an attack platform. Compared with a single machine, the attack power increases explosively.

Lin Xun jumped up and down, fell on the treetops of ancient trees in the mountains, his right hand quickly typed on the keyboard.

Qi Yun: “How long can you last?”

His arms spread like bird wings, and his pace seemed to have a strange rhythm, and he leaned forward to Lin Xun!

The other sword cultivators who formed the formation were also straight forward, and the long swords came from all directions of Lin Xun.

Lin Xun kept typing on the keyboard, and the clear knock of Cherry even made him feel relaxed.

Just when all the sword tips approached, he seemed to be about to be pierced into a honeycomb!

——Lin Xun’s right index finger returned to F11 again, with a light press.

Qi Yun’s body suddenly stopped.

Lin Xun looked at the error prompt that popped up on his program interface and crooked his head towards Qi Yun.

The man was chattering during the fight, and Lin Xun couldn’t help but want to make a sound too——he thought so and did so.

“Bro.” Lin Xun said: “You let me win.”

The next second, Qi Yun coughed, as if suffering an internal injury, and the next second, the long sword dropped, and he fell back to the ground violently.

In the third second, he coughed violently: “I… why is my Qi disorder…!”

In the same second, other sword cultivators connected to him also fell like boiling dumplings.

Lin Xun ended the battle and floated down in front of Qi Yun holding the keyboard.

He leaned over and picked up Qi Yun’s sword, and walked towards Yuan Xiao: “I don’t know how to explain it to you, have you ever studied computer?”

——In fact, what he did was very simple, just added another paragraph at the core of Qi Yun’s code.

Although it was only a short paragraph, a key variable changed, Qi Yun’s entire cycle was chaotic.

Endless loop, buffer overflow——a series of error prompt, what a disaster.

Qi Yun didn’t say he had learned computer or not, but took a hard breath: “Return the sword to me!”

Lin Xun: “It’s illegal.”

Qi Yun: “…you!”

But he gasped more and more quickly, and could no longer say a whole sentence.

One sword cultivator: “Brother, we have to go and find the master to adjust the Qi! Otherwise, the meridians will be destroyed, and we will go into the devil!”

Lin Xun turned his head and glanced at them, and saw that these people were holding each other and stumbled to the south.

Qi Yun looked back at him, and then at the keyboard in his hand, with a scare in his eyes, but still not convinced: “You are waiting for me!”

After they left, Yuan Xiao came out from behind the tree, blinked his eyes, and was a little dumb, but the tone was more of worship: “Brother Lin, how did you do it?”

Lin Xun: “The secret moves of Wu Ji Sect.”

Yuan Xiao: “Wow…”

Lin Xun put the keyboard back in his bag, looked at the sword, and asked: “What should I do?”

“Brother…” Yuan Xiao said, “You, you, why you took his sword?”

Lin Xun: “Confiscate illegal tools.”

“But…but…but,” Yuan Xiao’s eyes were wide open: “That’s a sword cultivator. You took the sword from a sword cultivator is like killing his parents. He will come after you! Maybe even his master will come!”

Lin Xun looked at the sword in his hand: “…”

He and Yuan Xiao stared at each other.

Yuan Xiao looked frightened mixing excited: “They rely on their ability to fight, come to the Qingcheng Mountain to provoke, and finally the sword was taken away! It is a big joke, and they would be laughed at for a long time. Finally, we gained a small victory.”

Lin Xun laughed.

He: “Then?”

They looked at each other again, and accelerated their steps in unison, walked towards the Qingcheng Palace.

——The best way was to find the master to protect them.

On the way, Yuan Xiao said: “Brother, why are you so calm?”

Lin Xun: “Calm?”

Yuan Xiao shivered and said, “Although I am cultivating, I haven’t adapted at all… As soon as his sword came over, I was so afraid, so I would just run and close my eyes and wait for death. But you just started to cultivate and was hit so many times, your eyes even won’t blink.”

Lin Xun thought about it.

After thinking for five minutes, he said: “Because I am a programmer.”

The programmer’s life seems very plain, but it is actually very exciting.

It takes a long time to write a program——but until the moment it runs, you will not know how many bugs there are in it.

When a person lives such a life: facing thousands of lines of code in the compiler every day, after pressing the run button, a random number of bugs are shown. After a few years, his psychological quality must be different with ordinary people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...