Secret Love

By onlyqueencarrie

Just another paisleywood story, idk More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter

Chapter 22

279 13 2
By onlyqueencarrie

Carrie POV
I walked into Jasper and Hucks room. I laid Jasper down on his bed. "Is daddy mad at me?" He asked as I sat down on the bed, next to him. "No, daddy's not mad at you, why would you think that?" I asked him as I laid the ice on his knee. He jumped at the feeling of the burning ice. "I don't know" he said. I put his blue fuzzy blanket over him. "I'll come check on you in a little bit okay?" I said as I kissed his forehead. "Okay" he said as I got up. I walked out the door and close it behind myself. I walked back in our room and Brad and Huck were laying on our bed. I stood next to the bed, on the side Brad was on. "Go tell him your sorry, he thinks your mad at him" I told Brad. He got up and walked out. "Why don't you take Penny and Ace outside for awhile?" I asked Huck. "I'm sorry mom" he said after he stood up. "It's okay, thank you" I said as he left the room. I jumped onto our bed and almost fell asleep. But Brad came in. "Let's move" I said when I saw him. He came and sat on the bed next to me. "We can't stay here forever, Ran and Blake are probably tired of seeing us everyday" I told him. "I'll build our house, so it has everything we want" he added. He laid down next to me and I laid my arm on his chest. "Are you still going on tour" I asked him as I slightly clenched onto his shirt. "I have to" he said as he moved his fingers through my hair. I got up and stood in front of the bed while looking at him. I had tears running down my face. "Were not getting married, you can't build our own house, I can't be pregnant, all when your on tour." I said while crying. He didn't say anything. "You will be gone for 8 months." I said while taking a breath. "You leave in less then a month" I said. "Brad, you can't build a huge house in less then a month, we can't get married because then I will have to remind myself everyday that I have to wait for so long to see you again. And I can't be pregnant and not have you with me. All I'm gonna have is Huck and Jasper." I tried saying through all of the tears. He got off of the bed and walked over to me.

Brad POV
"Carrie" I said while cradling her head into my chest. "We are getting married. I will build our house and you will get pregnant" I said, trying to calm her down. "Brad it's 8 months" she said as she backed away. She turned around and walked out of the room. "Dammit" I whispered to myself. I leaned against the wall. I grabbed my phone off of the dresser and sat on the bed. I called my manager.
Call
B- hey
G- whats up? Ready to hit the road?
B- about that... I have to cancel
G- what. You can't just cancel
B- I'm pushing it back then
G- alright then, till when?
B- I'm not sure yet
G- so why are you
B- Carrie, I got to go, I'll email you though
G- alright bye

I quickly hung up. I got off the bed and walked downstairs. Carrie was sitting on the couch with Miranda and Blake. "I'll be back" I told them all. Blake got up off of the couch and walked to me. "I'll come" he said. "Alright." I said to him. "We will be back" I told Carrie and Miranda. We walked out the door and got in my truck. "So where are we going" Blake asked. "Were finding land." I said. "For what" he asked. "I'm building a house" I told him.

Carrie POV
I heard the door shut then started bawling. "Whats wrong care" Ran asked. "Brad is going on tour. For 8 months" I said. "It's okay" she said while rubbing my back. I stood up. "I gotta go check on my boys" I said as I started walking upstairs. I walked into their room and they were both sleeping. I gave Huck a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Jasper. I took the half- way melted ice off of his knee and covered him back up with the blanket. "Mommy" I heard him quietly say. "Yeah baby?" I whispered. "Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight?" He asked. "Yeah come on" I said as I picked him up in my arms. I put him on my hip and walked out of the room. I quietly closed the door and walked into our room. I laid Jasper down on the bed and covered him up with blankets. I walked to our dresser and pulled out a pair of gray fuzzy sweatpants. I pulled out one of brads tshirts and walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked into our room and turned the lights off. I was 9:30 and Brad and Blake were still gone. Miranda was probably already sleeping. So I climbed into my side of the bed and Jasper snuggled up against me. "Love you mommy" he whispered. "I love you too baby boy" I said even though he had already fallen asleep.
My eyes started to slam shut.

Brad POV
It was 10:26 when we got home. Blake went up to his and Miranda's room. I walked into me and Carries room and turned the light on when I saw her and Jasper peacefully sleeping. He was all snuggled up in her. I smiled then went to check on Huck then came back in our room. I quietly closed the door and pulled my shirt off. I pulled a pair of black nike sweatpants out of the dresser and changed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back to the bed and got in on my side so that Jasper was in the middle. I kissed Carrie and closed my eyes.

Authors note: please vote and comment!!!!!!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 385 11
Prequel / short story /// Summer 2016 fling
3.3K 142 15
Just read and find out :)
21.8K 781 45
You'll have to read to know what the story is about, bae
37.2K 1.1K 67
Different oneshots from different ships PSA: If one ship is missing that means that I didn't have an idea for that ship 👍🏽