A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

Por aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... Más

[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01

978 9 4
Por aswiftholic_bipuff

Note: 

Hey guys! Thanks for picking my fanfiction. Just so you know, the starting sucks. The chapters get better as you go along. Pls, don't judge based on how I wrote the first 4 to 5 chapters. The next ones are better. 

Thank you for reading!!!!

Emma's Pov'_

"I'm not sure this shade suits me, lily"

I was nervous was an understatement. I was more nervous than I was on my first day for the Harry Potter films, and trust me thats alot. The MTV Awards was not a big deal nor was it the audience or the Clip i had to present, It was those blue eyed man that I was more nervous about. That man's blue eyes that made my breath hitch everytime, the man who made me feel firecrackers in my stomach every damn time my nose fills with his intoxicating scent.
Yes , yes you guessed it.
Tom Felton.
I had to do an interview with him, and yes even though i am used to his presence, he still made me go so nervous. And I was excited too! Because this is the first time i'm going to be with him alone after alot of time, because his girlfriend Jade Gordon was always there for him. Don't get me wrong, I want the both of them to be happy even though my heart breaks every time I see them together. And after alot of time when I piece my heart again, It happens again and again. But still i wasn't going to come between them. The bloody reason that I want this interview to go good is because I'm going to fly out and kinda never come back. Sounds cliche? Yeah I know. But it was for the best. But Tom didn't know this. The only people knew were Bonnie, Daniel and My personal stylist and best friend- Lily Brown.

I was currently with Lily, who was getting me ready. I was wearing a beautiful feathery grey coloured gown [the one she wore on the last harry potter premiere in london, I really like that one-] i wanted to go a little more casual but what the hell, lily was doing my eyeshadow, while i was doubting everything that she put together with hardwork on me, in the last two hours. 
Lily glares daggers at me and I sigh.
"I'm sorry ok, im j-just" i trailed on as her expression softened.
"Its ok hon, but im still not happy about your fly out mission."
"Its for the best besides He's happy without me"
She just shakes her head and sighs. 
"But are you sure I look good?" I ask. 

"Okay, here's what I want you to know-you are not dolled up for a man who missed his chance with the most beautiful woman in the world for Ms. Tanned legs."

"Lily-" I warned her. "What? You know she gets on my nerves!" Lily complained.

After the hundredth sigh leaving out of my mouth, Lily gets up and announces that I'm ready.

I look at myself in the mirror. You're beautiful.

And then I look at Lily who was biting her lip and was fidgeting with her hands. 
"Come on Off you go!" she called.
I stopped and turned at her.

"I know that look, I know you want to do it, just be done with it." I say as she smiles brightly and I get ready for it. 

SPANK!

Yes, she spanks me and says-"You go girl!!!"

I just chuckle and shake my head as I get into the Limousine that awaited infront of me.

Tom's Pov'_

"Let's go Dear!!!" jade's voice rung in my ears.

I was wearing a black suit while she was looking stunning in her Black dress. She desperately wanted us to match so here we are.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Natural and cool as always."

She smiles and I hold my hand out to for her to take and we head out to the limousine waiting for us. We sit and ride in silence, until Jade speaks out.
"So, what are you going to do with your interview with Emma?" she asked.
"There's nothing to do about it. I'm going to give it , it'll take a fair 20 mins and then after the Awards we can go."

I looked as she nods, she had this uneasy look in her eyes. But I shrugged it off. Besides I was taken aback by her question, I mean its just an interview with Emma. The Emma watson, with her beautiful Brown eyes. Wait what?

"Oh okay" She replies. I slightly roll my eyes. I don't get why Jade is jealous of Emma. Emma is just Emma, the beautiful gorgeous Emma, my best friend from the day we met. And nothing's changed except the fact that Jade is my girlfriend and Emma had a crush on me before. Before, She had a crush on me before. Still i felt that something's not right yet. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the screaming fans awaited for me. The Camera flashes blind my eyes but I get adjusted to it. I take Jade's hand and open the limousine door. We get out and the Host announces our arrival. 

I went to the fans to get their wishes come true. Jade was by my side, and i was glad she was there. But still I felt like my subconscious was looking was someone else, that was until i met those warm brown eyes i've been longing for.

Emma's Pov'_

[This is bit before Tom's arrival']

The limousine ride was a silent one, thoughts, excitement and nervousness rushed into my head. I thought about what Lily said that my fly out plan wasn't something she likes. 
I remember Bonnie and Daniel disapproving of this too, they knew that I had a crush on Tom even when i said I didn't now, in the interview. The feeling was eating me from inside and I had to tell them, and they said they knew and its obvious.
Well I guess Tom is really oblivious.

I shook my head, and inhaled. I had to get ready to say my last Goodbye to Tom.

"We're here mam'"

"Huh? Thank you, mister"

The fans waited for me. They were chanting my name-"Emma-Emma-EMMA!".

I chuckled and got out of the limousine, the cameras flashed as I smiled and waved. 
I turned to the fans, to give them autographs. 
"Emma!" I heard a familiar voice call out my name. "Bonnie!! Hi, how are you?"
"Oh besides your treacherous plan that is killing me, I'm awesome!" She said sarcasm dripping from her statement. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Bon, nothing's changing my mind. Besides, its not like I won't be seeing you!"
She just looked at me frustratingly and said-"You're ruining my ship!!!!", I chuckled.
"Hello ladies."
"Hi Dan, where's Rupert?",
"He's with the interviewer, the guy's exhausted.", he looked pointedly to Bonnie, and Bonnie just shook her head. "Oh stop it guys!! Its final and I'm going, there's nothing you can change!".
"Jeez fine Emma!" said Dan.
I sighed and took my big gown in my hands and walked out of there, to the interviewers.

"Emma! How are you doing??" asks a interviewer, "I'm doing great, mary, how about you?"
"Oh I'm great but still upset about the end of The Harry Potter Films, How do you feel about that?"

"Oh mary, I'm feeling more upset and nostalgic than any fan of Harry potter. Harry potter was my whole childhood, and looking back I can't imagine any movie that would be more important than Harry potter."

"Oh and what about your and the cast's ten year union, what's that about?"
"Well, after the whole lot of years of The Harry Potter Films, I can't believe me and the other cast will ever be or can be kept apart."
Well, thats a lie. You're gonna be apart. 

The hidden voice in me speaks in my mind. My breath hitches, and nothing comes out as I try to speak. 

"Emma are you okay?" Mary asked worriedly. "Mhmm, j-just a little thirsty." 
"Oh Honey, here you go." she says as she gives me a bottle of water. I smile gratefully at her as i drink water.
"So is it true that you had a crush on Tom Felton?",  I almost choked on the water.
Thankfully, Mary's attention went to the fans's more loud cheering.
"Talk about the devil, and the devil is here." Phil, the Cameraman said.

My eyes widened and I whipped my head as fast as I can.
Mary and Phil rushed to the limousine.

Out came the man I've been longing for.
Tom Felton was there with Jade Gordan clinging on his arm. He was waving to the fans and the cameras took their part as they flashed and took the photos of the famous couple.
You're supposed to be there with him. I try to shrug the thoughts from my mind as I look at him.

I don't know how long I've been staring until his beautiful blue orbs meet mine.

I blushed.

_______________________________________________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 258 18
The blonde beauty herself, Essie Lynn; a college student who's studying and perusing her dream of becoming an artist in the big apple. She grew up in...
5.2K 259 28
Everyone thought Emma and Bianca were soulmates. However, the young actress broke her girlfriend's heart when she left her to pursue her career... or...
1K 54 17
What happens when Emma realizes she's had feelings for her best friend all this time? Will she tell him and risk their entire friendship? Or will she...
17.3K 707 27
[Tom Hiddleston X Reader] Ghosts? No way in hell. Y/N L/N has never believed in ghosts until she lost her best friend, Thomas in a car crash. He wa...