With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 16

19.4K 840 209
By jamelaq

Heyo! The latest update on the manga is just so depressing😭😭😭.

Before this chapter start I would like to clarify one thing.

On Chapter 15, I wrote that they are buying kimonos but after checking on the manga, they were wearing yukatas.

So umm, what I'm trying to say is that, instead of kimonos I'm just gonna mention yukatas from now on.

Okay, that's all!

Chapter start

3rd pov:

"Hey grandpa, grandma! Would you like to try some?" Y/n ask as she motioned for her hands holding some takoyakis while smiling at her grandparents.

"You look beautiful, my dear grandchild." Grandma said before eating some takoyakis from y/n.

"Well, who so you think y/n's looks come after?" Grandpa boasted as he too, ate some.

"Well, y/n looks after me. Right, dear y/n?" Grandma said as she looks at y/n's direction.

"No, no. She looks more like me. Am I right, little y/n?" Grandpa argues.

"Hmmm? No. I look like me." Y/n jokes as she laughs causing the two to also laugh.

The three continue to walk with y/n going to some booths from time to time buying snacks or playing some games as the two grandparents watch smiling.

On the other hand, Takemichi, Draken, Emma, and Hinata where seen together with Draken and Emma in the lead.

The girls seems to be having fun while the guys followed after them.

Right now, Hinata directed Takemichi to a shooting booth with Hinata saying, "if you get the grand prize, I'll forgive you.", smiling.

Takemichi's ear twitch as he said, "I'll hold you to that." He ask for a gun from the one managing the booth and paid for it. Then positioned himself for shooting.

Seeing Takemichi so determined Hinata cheered for her boyfriend.

Takemichi already missed two shots and he only have one shot left. Thankfully at last, he hit the target and they cheered together. But the person on the booth said that they need to knock it over so it didn't count.

Takemichi left in irritation as he grumbles to Hinata to which Hinata just giggles.

A moment later, it started raining. Takemichi and Hinata run towards the trees to take cover.

Takemichi's pov

It's just the two of us now. I look at the rain when I heard Hina saying, "Looks like it won't stop."

"Huh? What's wrong?" I saw her squatting looking at her feet.

"I think my sandals are the wrong size." She smile. I look at her feet and saw a bruise, "You're bleeding!", I exclaimed as I assist her to stand up.

"You okay?! Let's get you up."

I panic for a bit when she let out a "ngh." and an "ow!" in pain.

I don't know what happened, but somehow or another we staggered as I was helping her and hit the tree behind us as I protected Hina's head from slamming on the tree.

I opened my eye only to realize that I am so close to Hina. "Sorry!! Are you alright?" I ask as I push myself away from her.

"Stay like this." Hina said when she tug at my shirt. "I forgive you."

"Huh?"

"Because you were wonderful back there, Takemichi-kun...Trying so hard." I could hear our hearts irregular beating as a faint blush appeared on my face as we stayed silent.

D-...does this mean...She's giving me the okay? Does this mean she's okay for me to kiss her?!

I'll do it. I'm gonna do it!! I'm doing it!!

I thought as I was getting closer and closer to kiss her. Then she said, "...Takemichi-kun." I opened my eyes and hummed, "Hm?"

"Your phone's ringing." Who the hell decided to call at such a crucial moment?!!

I answered the call and immediately explained, "I'm in the middle of an important life experience right now!! I'll call you back!!"

"Ahh, Takemichi. Some rain we're having huh?"

"Yamagishi you b*stard, don't call me up for a crap like that!"

"Are you with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun right now?"

"...I'm with Draken-kun. Mikey-kun said he wasn't coming today. What's it to you?!"

"Ah! Then tell Draken-kun... to "be careful"."

"Huh?! Why?! The fight's over."

"Yeah, they just made up, right? But, I got some new intel."

"Some guys from the Mikey side of Toman are targeting Draken-kun."

"What?! Whaddya mean?!"

"Not every subordinate agrees with what's happened. Looks like things are heating up. It's the second big conflict!!"

"..." the conflict...still hasn't ended?!!

I hang up on the phone after that and turn to Hina.

"What's wrong?" She ask

"...No...it's nothing. Hina! Wait here for a bit." I said as I ran through the trees. "I'll be right back!"

3rd pov:

Takemichi ran trying to find Draken when he notice some figures near the torii.

He went near it and saw some Toman members and a Moebius.

He saw the Moebius member handing Kiyomasa a knife and heard Kiyomasa saying, "I'm gonna kill Draken."

Meanwhile, back to y/n and company.

Y/n and her grandparents had just taken cover by some shop when she felt her phone vibrated in her pockets.

Y/n opened her phone only to show a single message from Mitsuya.

{Draken-kun's gonna
get attacked.}

After reading the message, y/n started running holding her umbrella with her as she told her grandparents, "something urgent is going on, see you at home!".

'Where even are Draken-kun and Emma-chan at? It's impossible to find them so quickly'

The girl kept running and running through the sea of people who are also running to find cover from the rain.

She look left and right looking for the tall blond boy together with a shorter girl.

'C'mon, where are you guys??' Y/n thought anxiously before deciding to call Draken.

Ring~

Ring~

Ring~

'C'mon Draken, answer it'

Ring~

Beep beep beep

'Tsk.'

Unfortunately no one answered which only make the h/c haired girl worry even more.

Chapter end

Uhhh...I don't even know what I wrote anymore(`○')/ I know it's a short chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 219 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
346K 11.9K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
118K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...