C Language Cultivation

By MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... More

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 16 Overflow (2)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 60 Traversal (1)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 64 Traversal (5)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)

1.1K 63 2
By MikiHanna

Fasten the seat belt, Lin Xun looked to Dong Jun.

To his surprise, Dong Jun pulled the handbrake by hand and then held the steering wheel.

The car started and drove out of the parking area. His driving movement was calm and smooth.

——This was a manually driven car, a thing that shouldn't appear in this era.

Three years ago, autonomous driving programs were popularized, and all cars were forced to be loaded with autonomous driving systems.

The maturity of 5G network technology made an instant response a reality, with global networking, and every car was under system control. Only need to set the destination, all work would be done by the automatic driving system.

Sophisticated procedures just like a perfectly functioning machine, deployed all the routes and speeds of all vehicles——in three years, no car accident had happened.

The operator of this huge autonomous driving system was Galaxy.

However, at this moment, Lin Xun saw that the CEO of Galaxy——he did not use the automatic driving program, but completely manual operation.

Dong Jun probably noticed his gaze, his voice was very soft, said: "Nostalgia."

Lin Xun: "Rarely."

Bentley merged into the traffic flow on the road, Dong Jun drove very steady, and it was no different from autonomous driving.

If it was autonomous driving, Lin Xun would continue to ask questions, but now——Dong Jun need to drive, he naturally felt embarrassed to ask questions.

Lin Xun was silent for a while, not knowing what to say.

He looked at Dong Jun, a near-perfect silhouette.

He focused his attention on Dong Jun and tried to see.

No interface, nothing.

Since the mysterious space appeared yesterday, he could see the blank program input interface even if he saw a stray cat on the road.

——Except Dong Jun.

Dong Jun seemed to be the only normal person in the world.

After confirming this, Lin Xun turned his head to look at the street view aside road.

At night, the city was brilliantly lit, the halo scattered into the sky, and no stars were visible.

Dongjun opened the music, soothing and beautiful tone, like the summer night.

It was half-past eight at night, and the car drove into the old city, close to Lin Xun's address.

The street lights were dim, and the light was seeping through the gap between the leaves of the phoenix trees. When he was about to reach his destination, Lin Xun heard Dong Jun said lightly: "Lions made a very amazing result. This afternoon, the person in charge told me that they are determined to win the championship of the science and technology expo. But I think Eagle is also prepared."

Lin Xun: "?"

He didn't care about Eagle, but Dong Jun thought Lions' results are amazing.

Did he want me to start being jealous now?

He said: "Luo Shen also signed up for the expo."

"I know." The car turned a corner and drove into the community gate: "I wish you all the best."

Lin Xun looked at the street scene out of the window, bit his lower lip, and asked Dong Jun: "Then ... how do you evaluate Luo Shen?"

For about thirty seconds, Dongjun did not speak.

Lin Xun was a little uneasy. Thinking about what Lions got, he felt that his species gradually changed.

At the end of the music, there was silence, Dong Jun said: "Emotionally, I am on your side."

Suddenly stunned, Lin Xun raised his head and happened to meet Dong Jun's eyes.

He: "Then, intellectually?"

Dong Jun slightly tilted his lips: "It depends on your performance."

Lin Xun thought that he would consider that as an encouragement.

He felt that he should express his emotions to Dong Jun at this moment, saying something like "I have always admired you and I am honored to meet you in reality". But he was a little embarrassed, he said nothing.

The car drove slowly to downstairs, stopped, and the door opened automatically.

Lin Xun: "Thank you for driving me home."

"You're welcome." Dongjun said: "Have a good rest, good night."

"You also have a good rest." Lin Xun got out of the car and hesitated a moment, then said: "... bye."

In the soft interior car's lights, Dong Jun's expression also seemed to be gentle: "Goodbye."

Lin Xun turned upstairs, and he noticed that the male god's car didn't seem to leave by his split version.

He went upstairs and returned to the room.

Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou were playing games. He walked straight through the living room and walked into his room.

Without turning on the light, he stood at the window and looked down.

Dong Jun's car hadn't left yet——after a while, Lin Xun thought it was a long time, at least it's enough to smoke a cigarette, the highly recognizable black Bentley slowly started the engine and turned on the lights, then turned towards the direction when it came, and finally disappeared into the boundless night.

Lin Xun couldn't tell how he felt, that's very unreal.

After returning to the living room, Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou warmly welcomed him and were satisfied with his achievements.

"It's much easier after we had a server. Tomorrow we'll start hiring programmers." Wang Anquan stretched himself: "We'll go to bed early tonight!"

Lin Xun sat on the sofa and narrowed his eyes: "Dong Jun said Lions made an 'amazing result'. Can you imagine that Dong Jun called it 'amazing'?"

"Speaking of this, I checked their information today," Wang Anquan opened his computer and brought up a document: "The resumes of their core members, especially this one, their boss Chen Xi——who is also a legendary-level person now, look at his papers and projects. "

Zhao Jiagou began to appreciate it, but Lin Xun did not read it: "I know his papers and projects."

Wang Anquan said: "He was an ACM champion, this is okay, we also took it in college. But this——once the gold medal of IOI, that takes some talent."

"IOI?" Lin Xun: "I haven't taken it. I was a gold medal of IMO."

Zhao Jiagou patted Wang Anquan's shoulder from the back: "I'm sorry, I got the IOI gold medal in middle school, a few years ago."

Wang Anquan: "..."

He: "I remembered, I am the only one starting programming midway. "

"But you also have extraordinary talents," Zhao Jiagou comforted him: "especially on hacking others database."

Wang Anquan: "I didn't steal the data. Just looking at the data ... can it be called hacking?"

Lin Xun looked at the picture of Chen Xi on the computer screen——this man was 29 years old this year. He had a regular face and stood in front of a museum with a smile on his face.

Lin Xun closed the computer.

He: "I don't think I'm worse than him."

"It's one month away from the pre-selection." Zhao Jiagou said: "Besides perfecting Luo Shen, what else can we do? Pry into what they are doing?"

"We can curse him for being bald." Lin Xun stood up to wash himself.

He looked at himself in the mirror of the sink.
——Anyway, there was no gene for baldness in his family.

And he could cultivate immortals.

Cultivation...

Thinking of this made his head spin.

After washing his face, Lin Xun returned to his room and took out his phone.
——an unread message.

From Huo Qingshan?
——and it's a chat group invitation.

Lin Xun fixed his eyes and saw that the group name was, "the family loves each other", and the avatar was a sunflower.

He thought, was he recognized by Grandpa Huo as a family member?

He entered the chat group and found that this was obviously not a family group, because it had 1,200 people.

As he entered, there was a new message at the bottom.

Qing Cheng-Xiaoyao Zi: Is it a new Dao You*?

*Dao=道, Taoist You=友, friend or companion

Ge Ling-Danyang Jun: Which Dao You adopted the new disciple?

Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly: Which sect are you from? @ A happy lemon elf

Qing Cheng-Yanxia Zi: Qing Cheng Mountain has no new disciples recently. @ A happy lemon elf Why you not talk?

A happy lemon elf: ... Hello.

Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly: Are you really a lemon? This species is not easy to transform into humans, rarely.

A happy lemon elf: I am human.

Lin Xun immediately revised his group remark, first to "Lin Suanfa".

——On social networks, using the real name always felt a little awkward, but the name "Suanfa" was too inconsistent with this group. He thought about it for a while, and finally deleted the word "Fa" to become "Lin Suan".

As soon as the remark was changed, Lin Xun was @ by someone again.

Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun: @ Lin Suan My disciple, change your group remark, hang our sect name.

Qingshan Zhenjun, Lin Xun knew this name.

When Huo Qingshan came to collect the rent this morning, he called himself Qingshan Zhenjun.

He went to hang the sect name, and became "Wu Ji-Lin Suan".

Facing this name, Lin Xun didn't know what to say.

Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly: Oh, you are the child of the Wu Ji Sect, but unfortunately, Wu Ji Sect is in the Central Plains, so I couldn't easily meet you.

Nan Hai-Gushan Ke: The Taoist grand meeting is about to open, won't you come? @Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly

Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly: It depends, hehe 😊
——A classic shy expression of emoji was attached.

Qing Cheng-Xiaoyao Zi: @Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun Congratulations to Brother Qingshan having a new disciple! 👏

Nan Hai-Gushan Ke: @Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun Congratulations to Brother Qingshan having a new disciple! 👏

Then Lin Xun watched them copy this.

These messages were spammed for a while.

Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun: Same joy, same joy, I will visit you with my disciple in someday. @Wu Ji-Lin Suan My disciple, greet to your seniors here first.

Lin Xun's fingers were a little stiff and he typed words.

Wu Ji-Lin Suan: It's my honor to meet all seniors.

Nan Zhao-Mrs. Butterfly: Good boy 🙂

Then they copied it again.

Lin Xun had in a trance before his eyes, feeling that he was dreaming.

What was this simple and magical scene?

A message popped up in the upper left corner of the screen. He cut out and saw a long list of friend applications, all of which showed that they were from the group "the family loves each other."

Lin Xun passed these applications in turn, seeing a large list of "xx Zi", "xx Zhenjun", "xx Ke", "xx Fairy" in his conversation list, feeling that he lived in a dream, not in the 21st century.

At this moment, the mechanical voice sounded in his brain:

"The branch mission is activated.

Mission name: Worship into the cultivation gate.

Mission goal: Get the approval of more than three seniors.

Mission reward: Chaos Treasure Chest x1, spiritual power +5.

Mission progress: 0/3."

Lin Xun pondered for a long time, opened the expression bar, took a deep breath, his fingertip shifted on the emoji*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
583K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
182K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...