C Language Cultivation

By MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... More

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 16 Overflow (2)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 60 Traversal (1)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 64 Traversal (5)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)

1.5K 86 6
By MikiHanna

Lin Xun could use a lot of languages, but not very mastered. Later, Dong Jun developed Glax and became his beloved language, and the use intensity of other languages ​​was all reduced. But this does not mean that he did not know the C language. On the contrary, after typing many code, no matter what language is, it is not difficult.

If "Hello World" can be said to have reached the Qi refining period, then obviously other programs could also advance the mission process.

He started trying some simple operations.

Assignment, mission process 5%.

Simply judge and compare the three numbers. Mission process 10%.

Simple loop, continuous addition and factorial. Mission process 15%.

Array, 20%.

Functions, directly up to 40%.

Pointer, 60%.

In the end, the process bar stopped at 80%, not moving.

Does the basic operation no longer meet its requirements?

Lin Xun took a deep breath and quickly compiled a simple mine-sweeping game.

After programming, the progress had not risen.

So he stopped thinking about making a web crawler...it seems that from Qi Refining to Foundation Establishment, basic operations are needed.

Lin Xun started thinking.

If he encountered a problem that cannot be solved, he was unwilling to sleep until the problem was solved.

He turned the basic instructions of the C language out of the deep of memory and tried again, and the progress finally reached 85%.

Lin Xun frowned and kept thinking.

At this moment, a mechanical voice sounded from all directions: "Spiritual power is about to be exhausted, the system will shut down, bye."

As soon as it was dark, Lin Xun opened his eyes and found himself still lying in bed. Everything that happened just like a dream.

When he closed his eyes again, the space was gone.

Sleepiness flooded up to remind him that he was a man who had been up all night last night.

His consciousness was a little blurred.

Is this considered as "spiritual exhaustion"?

Lin Xun was still thinking hard, and fell into a lethargy the next moment.

At eight in the morning, the alarm clock rang.

Lin Xun got up, and after washing, the first thing he did was to find a book in the living room.

Wang Anquan was playing a game on the sofa, he asked: "What are you looking for?"

Lin Xun took the book and sat down opposite him: "I found it."

"Wow, Xun God," Wang Anquan glanced at the cover: "Are you back to the original?"

Lin Xun took a blue book with the title "C Primer Plus".

——The C language classic textbook has been revised to the tenth edition so far.

Lin Xun was browsing the catalog and suddenly heard the sound of pulling the suitcase.

The door to the opposite room opened, a haggard young man wearing a black hat came out and pulled the suitcase to the door.

"I'm moving away." That man said.

Lin Xun didn't know what his real name was, only knew that the landlord called him Xiao Chen*.

*For people you don't know very well, the elderly usually calls the young: Xiao+his family name.
Xiao, 小,means little or junior.

Xiao Chen was their roommate and seemed to be a novelist.

When Lin Xun and Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou graduated, they started to engage in "Luo Shen"——since they wanted to start their own companies, they have to rent a house. This city has a high cost of land, and they finally determined to rent the third floor of the old residential building.

Four bedrooms and two living rooms——it was a shared rent. Lin Xun, Anquan and Jiagou owned one-bedroom respectively and the other one lived in Xiao Chen.

The three of them are programmers, and Xiao Chen, who is engaged in elegant art, cannot get along with them together. Xiao Chen didn't talk at all, so they lived together for a year and a half, and they just became familiar. Now that Xiao Chen was leaving, they had nothing to say.

But, if they said nothing, the atmosphere would be awkward.

So, Wang Anquan asked: "Why are you moving?"

Xiao Chen: "I want to change another environment."

Lin Xun saw that he seemed to glance at the whiteboards standing on the left side of the living room.

——These whiteboards are the common property of the three people. They are used to improvise algorithms and draw block diagrams, filling with strange formulas every day.

Lin Xun: "...Bon Voyage."

Xiao Chen nodded, pulled the suitcase and left.

Wang Anquan touched Lin Xun with his elbow: "Does he think this environment here is not suitable for his creation?"

Lin Xun looked at the formulas and code on the whiteboards: "It may also kill his inspirations."

Wang Anquan also looked at the whiteboards and made a contemplative statement: "That's true, he has to live with other writers. Then they also have whiteboards. What do they write on the whiteboard?"

Lin Xun: "Maybe poems, like '一行白鹭上青天'."

Wang Anquan said: "Could you have more literacy? At least its'春花秋月何时了'."

Zhao Jiagou walked out of the room while stirring milk, looking at them, his blue eyes were full of confusion: "Why are your Chinese levels not as good as mine?"

He didn't wait for Wang Anquan to defend himself, and looked at Lin Xun: "Are you better?"

Lin Xun: "Kind of." He narrowed his eyes, looking at Zhao Jiagou.

After entering that strange space last night, the program interface disappeared from everyone and his world returned to normal.  However, when he focused on a person, the interface emerged from the person again.

——Is this the effect of "Lead Qi into the body"?

Zhao Jiagou sat next to Wang Anquan and pushed him: "Anquan, you are fatter, the consequences of not using Java."

Wang Anquan: "Am I bald?"

Zhao Jiagou looked at him for a while: "No."

Wang Anquan leaned back comfortably on the back of the sofa: "That will do, life is short, I choose Python."

The people are all together, its time to say something serious.

Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou finished their conversation and looked at Lin Xun: "So, you want to accept Dong Jun's 200,000 yuan and give him 5% equity."

Lin Xun: "He said, he believes that we can bring unpredictable benefits, you should know that if this sentence is Dong Jun saying ..."

Wang Anquan: "Huge fans!"

Lin Xun smiled for a while, then said with his arms folded: "The reality is that we really need money. After getting 200,000 yuan, we can immediately hire another programmer to knock on the code and improve the framework. One month later, it will be the Science and Technology Expo. As long as we can make Luo Shen thoroughly and show it well at the Expo, it is possible to get additional financing and then get on track."

"You are also right ..." Wang Anquan looked very sad: "But, you see, we have worked hard for three years, and finally Dong Jun offered a price of 200,000? With your style, don't you feel very unwilling?"

"Our work is indeed worth far more than 200,000 yuan," Lin Xun said: "When we have achieved results, Dong Jun will find that the 200,000 has brought him huge benefits, he will know what a correct decision he had made."

Wang Anquan looked at Zhao Jiagou: "Your turn, I can't communicate with such a huge fan."

Zhao Jiagou: "I also like Dong Jun. Anquan, you think about it, the shareholders of other companies are some messy people, at most have a name of "Galaxy Group". And our shareholder is Dong Jun, Dong Jun individual, Dong God! This is very honorable, not to mention that we are really short of money. "

Wang Anquan raised his hand and surrendered.

The minority obeyed the majority and the resolution was passed. Lin Xun picked up his mobile phone——Dong Jun left him a number, saying he could contact him at any time.

Lin Xun was just about to dial, someone knocking on the door.

The three of them looked at each other. Apart from the landlord, few people visited them.

Wang Anquan: "He came for collecting rents!"  

Zhao Jiagou took care of his clothes, walked to the door, smiled brightly, and conveyed sincerity in clear Chinese: "Grandpa Huo ..."

And his voice froze.

The person who came was not grandpa Huo, but a man in a suit and shiny leather shoes. Seeing his meticulous dress, he seemed to be attending high-end meetings.  

"Hello." The man looked a bit hesitant when he saw the living room, but he remained polite: "Is this ... Luo Shen company?"

Zhao Jiagou: "Yes."

Lin Xun: "Who are you?"

The suit man had a polite smile on his face and sprayed salon perfume on his body. He was out of place with this living room full of formulas and block diagrams, like a door-to-door salesman.

He said: "Introduce myself first, my surname is Li, the planning manager of Eagle Asia Pacific."

Having said that, he smiled a lot deeper, his eyes swept over the three people in turn, as if waiting for their reaction.

——He is obviously proud of his identity.

Eagle. In the world market, Eagle and the Galaxy are giants that no one can shake. Both of them are in control of the most cutting-edge technology and the most abundant capital. On the surface, they are in peace, but in fact, they are fighting openly and secretly, and it's hard to know how many rounds have been contested. 

However, he was greeted briefly by silence.

After the silence, only Lin Xun said: "Manager Li, hello."

Manager Li said: "I'm sorry for the hasty visit. I called the" Luo Shen "contact number in advance, but no one answered."

Lin Xun recalled: "Sorry, I should have fallen asleep at that time."

"It doesn't matter." Manager Li smiled.

Lin Xun invited Manager Li to sit down.

Manager Li politely introduced his intentions.

The central idea was that Eagle intends to purchase Luo Shen for 10 million yuan. Since then, Luo Shen's technology is still developed by the three of them, and the operation and promotion are all acted by Eagle.

10 million yuan.

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes.

"I have seen your registration information of" Luo Shen " for the Asia-Pacific Science and Technology Expo. By that time, Eagle will also do our best to provide Luo Shen with all kinds of help and support. What does Mr. Lin think?" Manager Li ended with this sentence.

When he finished, he smiled and waited for an answer.

Lin Xun and Wang Anquan glanced at each other, and Wang Anquan's eyes dodged.

Then, Lin Xun and Zhao Jiagou looked at each other again, and Zhao Jiagou was expressionless.

Finally, Lin Xun turned to Manager Li and cleared his throat slightly awkwardly: "Sorry, we have our own development direction and development goals, and we have no plans for this so far." 

Manager Li's expression froze for a moment: "Does Mr. Lin confirm that?"

Lin Xun nodded: "Yes, sorry for trouble you having this trip."

After confirming it a few times, Manager Li didn't get entangled anymore and said goodbye to them——except that the smile was much more fake compared to the start, and his expression was not pretty.

After closing the door, Lin Xun looked at the two on the sofa: "Why don't you want to agree?"

"I'm Norwegian, but I have one-eighth of Jewish origin." Zhao Jiagou said: "Actually they wanted to hire me for a long time, but I will never go to work for the German."

Lin Xun looked at Wang Anquan.

Wang Anquan held his water glass with goji comfortably: "You knew it, when I was a junior in college, I hacked their database, and I was afraid they would recognize me."

Lin Xun: "Fine."

Wang Anquan asked: "What about you? Why don't you agree either?" 

"First of all, Eagle and Galaxy are the rivals, I can't be sorry for Dong Jun." Lin Xun returned to his original position and reopened his "C Primer Plus", saying: "Second, I am a lemon. Under the circumstances that Lions was sold for 30 million, Luo Shen cannot be sold for 10 million."  

Wang Anquan shrugged: "Anyway, I don't think the Eagle is really interested in our technology. This company must have heard the news that Dong Jun had met you, and came to poach. Spending 10 million to buy the three of us, Eagle is not willing, because they may not even know what we are doing. But if let they spend 10 million yuan to give Dong Jun some trouble, they are very willing."

"You are right." Lin Xun thought this was reasonable, and then continued: "Then it was settled. We promised Dong Jun to buy into shares, and then fully prepared for the pre-selection of the Science and Technology Expo. At that time, several Eagle teams and Lions will also participate. We want to ... " 

Zhao Jiagou: "Kill them all!"  

Lin Xun snapped his fingers: "Especially Lions."

Wang Anquan leaned on the back of the sofa, stroking his belly and said, "You are really jealous...I agree now. You can call Dong Jun."

Lin Xun was ready to call Dong Jun again.

At this time, the doorbell rang again.

Zhao Jiagou put a false smile on his face and opened the door: "Manager Li, you ..."

There was not manager Li out the door.

Zhao Jiagou's smile instantly became sincere and flattering: "Hello! Grandpa Huo!"

"Xiao Zhao." Landlord Huo, pacing into the living room with his hands on his back, glanced at them in the living room with calm eyes, "You all there. Xiao Chen moved away. I come over and look at the house."  

Landlord Huo has a short stature, his hair is already white, and his back is slightly rickety, but he has fifty suites in this city. He seemed to be a lion patrolling the territory, or he was the head of a feudal family, his serious eyes swept across the room furnishings, and he looked at the whiteboards filled with formulas: "Every day it is still full of scrawl handwritings!" 

——The old man is ninety-eight this year, and he can't understand what the three of them are doing. At first, he saw them with two laptops in each of them, and then installed desktops, knocking on the keyboard all day and almost thought they sold computers.  

Then, the old man's oppressive eyes looked at them: "Should you three pay the rent?"  

Lin Xun said: "I will transfer the money to you today."

Landlord Huo nodded with satisfaction, and looked at the room of Xiao Chen: "The room is empty ..." Then he waved his hand: "I won't rent it out, it's troublesome. You three could take it, and pile up some computer parts."

——Hmm...landlord Huo still thought they were selling computers. 

However, landlord Huo, who had always been stingy, suddenly showed his kindness and gave them a room for free, which is also a strange thing.

Lin Xun was wondering if the landlord had taken the wrong medicine. At the next moment, the familiar mechanical voice suddenly sounded in his mind: "The expansion of the clan territory has been completed, the current territory level: 1, the highest level: 9."

Lin Xun: "! ! !"

Landlord Huo gave them a room, and the clan territory expanded.  

Room= Clan territory.

So, clan= Luo Shen company?   

Then, the meaning of clan funds, is the company's property? 

Looking at the C language textbook on the table, Lin Xun fell into thought.

Landlord Huo accepted the flattering thankfulness of the handsome foreign guy Zhao Jiagou. His face showed a kind look. He was helped by Jiagou and turned to Xiao Chen's room, ready to go in and check the situation.

At the moment when he was about to turn around, he suddenly stopped.

Lin Xun saw this from the corner of his eye and looked in that direction.
——an eighty-nine-year-old man, you should always pay attention to his physical condition.
——and he saw landlord Huo was staring at him.

Lin Xun was confused, so he stared back.

At this time, the special function he got yesterday came into play. With the attention, landlord Huo's body slowly emerged the program interface.

Unlike the blank interface of Wang Anquan, Zhao Jiagou, and many other people, the interface of landlord Huo was full of dense programs!  

Lin Xun looked carefully and found that this was a C language crawler!

Crawlers are common programs whose function is to automatically grab the information or data that programmers interested on a specific website or the entire Internet.

Lin Xun was a little surprised.  

At the same time, the eyes of landlord Huo met him.  

Landlord Huo was trembling and took a step toward Lin Xun, saying: "The spiritual root is excellent, and the body has Qi...Wizard, Wizard!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
159K 32.5K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
665K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
552K 29.7K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...