A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

By S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... More

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ.
𝟷 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš πšŠπš•πš• π™±πšŽπšπšŠπš—
𝟸 - π™½πšŽπš  π™°πš•πš•πš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™Ύπš•πš π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝟹 - π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ
𝟺 - π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš
𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš•πš– π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝚊 πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–
π™·πš˜πš  π™Ύπšπš.
𝟼 - π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™½πšŽπš  π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ
𝟽 - π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš‚π™Όπ™Ώ
𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ "πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–"
𝟿 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‚πš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟢 - π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšœ
𝟷𝟷 - πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš’πšœ π™΄πšŠπš›πš—πšŽπš
π™΄πš‘πšŒπš’πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš.
𝟷𝟸 - πš„πš—πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πšπš’
𝟷𝟹 - πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πš˜πš›πšŠπš›πš’ πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’
𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 π™ΌπšŠπš— π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπš πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš› πš‚πš˜πš˜πš
𝟷𝟻 - π™Όπšžπšπšπš’πš—πšœ
𝟷𝟼 - π™³πš›πšžπš πš…πšŠπš—
πšƒπšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš.
𝟷𝟽 - π™²πš˜πš™πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™³πš›πšžπš π™³πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›πšœ
𝟷𝟾 - πšπšŽπšŸπš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'πš–πšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš
𝟸𝟢 - πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›πšœ
𝟸𝟷 - π™ΌπšŽπšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ
πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟷 -
𝟸𝟹 - πš„πš—πšœπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽπš πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - π™ΊπšŠπš›πš•
𝟸𝟻 - π™½πšŽπš πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— π™΄πš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟸𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–
𝟸𝟽 - πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš› π™²πšŠπš— 𝚐𝚘 πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πšπšŽπš
𝟹𝟢 - πšƒπšŽπšŒπš‘πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
𝙰 πš…πš’πšœπš’πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš’πšŒπšŽ.
𝟹𝟷 - π™Ώπš˜πšπšπš˜πš™πš’πšŠ
𝟹𝟸 - πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš—πš’
𝟹𝟹 - πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽ π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 π™·πš˜πš–πšŽπš•πšŽπšœπšœ π™ΌπšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™Ώπš’πš
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš•πš•
𝟹𝟼 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ π™»πš˜πš’πšŠπš•πšπš’πšŽπšœ π™»πš’πšŽ
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•
𝟹𝟿 - π™΅πš’πš›πšŽπš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ
𝟺𝟢 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšžπšπšπš˜πš—

𝟸𝟸 - π™°πšπšπšŽπš›πš–πšŠπšπš‘

2.9K 154 126
By S3PULCHRAL

Art by @/redcoded_art on Instagram!

1st Person POV -

   "Hello again Bad!" I say with a smile. I open the door and he enters. A tray of muffins is sat in his hands.

   "Hello Y/N! How have you been? How was the war?" He asks, setting down the tray of muffins.

I sit down, Bad doing the same.

"Oh, you weren't part of the war. I forgot." I say. Bad unwraps the tray of muffins. He hands me one and nods.

"Yeah. I wasn't too involved in the political stuff." He replies. He peals the wrapper off of his muffin.

   I also peal the wrapper off my muffin and take a bite. For a moment there is comfortable silence.

   Once I'm finished with my bite, I look back up at Bad. "I'm conflicted on some things. It has to do with the war."

   "Do you wanna talk about it?" Bad asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Really? I've been wanting to talk to someone about everything." I respond. Bad smiles.

   "Of course. Take as much time as you need to talk." He says.  I nod.

   "So I started on the L'manberg side of the war. I promised them I'd help them. Then Tommy and I got into a fight. It got really bad, and after he stormed off I walked to the community house." I begin. I look up to see Bad chewing a bit of his muffin. He was quiet, giving me his full attention.

   "There I talked to Dream, and I agreed to become a spy for them. Eret joined in. We both helped betray L'manberg. I rigged their territory with TnT and Eret led them to a room where they were badly injured by the members of the Dream SMP." I say. Bad responds with a simple 'mhm'.

   "And at first my decision felt right. Like I had made the right choice. But seeing my friends- Man. Most of them I even consider my family. Seeing them get hurt made me doubt everything. I still think my choice was necessary. But the other side of me regrets everything." I finish. Bad nods, finishing his bite of muffin.

   "Did you do what was right for your friends?" He asks. I take a bite of my muffin hand think for a moment.

   "At the time? Yes. I was promised it was for their safety." I say.

   "Then tell them that. You should tell them what you did it for. They might not be able to accept your apology now, but give them time to understand." He says, taking the last bite of his muffin.

   "Wow- Thank you so much Bad for listening to that." I grin.

   "Of course! Anytime Y/N." He replies. He crumples up his wrapper and throws it away.

   We talk for a little while longer, bringing up the new residents, Jack Manifold and Niki. And how Eret became the "King of the SMP".

   The sun begins to set, it's amber glow illuminating the room with natural light. The room is casted over with a shade of orange.

   Bad looks out the window at the setting sun for a moment. Then he looks over at me, a soft smile plastered across his face.

   "You look pretty in this light Y/N!" He compliments. I laugh.

   "Thank you." I say.

   "Speaking of this light, it's gonna be dark soon! I better get home to Rat and feed her." He says, standing up. He pushes his chair in and smiles at me.

   I finish the remaining bite of my muffin and throw the wrapper in the trash. Then I also stand up and open the door for Bad.

   "Thank you for the muffins. And thank you again for listening to me Bad." I say.

   "Of course Y/N! I enjoy hanging out with you." He says.

   We say our goodbyes and he departs for his house.

   I sighed. Now that he was gone I could focus on what happened before he arrived.

   I had yet another dream. One with the voice.

   I could remember my dream's more than I could before. I got used to the headaches now.

   I was in the same white palace structure again. The shadow figure, or what I call "The Voice", was sat on a swing. There was another swing next to it, but it was empty.

   The Voice then makes fun of the past circumstances. The war and betraying my friends. Things such as that.

   Then it says some weird stuff about "shutting down". After that, my memory goes fuzzy.

   The unfortunate thing is that I couldn't figure out what was so significant about the dream. Perhaps the part I can't remember was important? But what happened in that part? What caused me to forget?

   A knock on the door startles me for a moment. I hesitantly open it to reveal George.

   "Hey Y/N!" George says. He is holding a book in his hands.

   "Oh George, Hi!" I greet him. I look down at his book in confusion. His eyes follow mine to find out where I was staring.

   "Oh! Remember this book? You came to visit Dream a while back and we read this together to wait for him." He explains. I mouth a silent "O".

   "Well we didn't finish it! And you seemed to enjoy it, so I thought we could read it together again?" He questions. I smile.

   "Sure! Come on in." I say. I open the door for him to enter.

   I look around, then walk over to my bed. I sit down on it and pat next to me to signal him to sit down. He slowly walks up to me and hesitates for a moment. Then he eventually sits down and looks at me.

   We were close together, our faces a few inches apart. His cheeks glow red while I just chuckle. He was silent.

   "Hellooo? Earth to Gogy! You there?" I ask in a hushed tone. Suddenly he snaps back into things and shakes his head. I chuckle as he opens the book to the bookmark. He removes the bookmark and places it on his lap. Then he attempts to position the book so I could read it.

   I lay my head on his shoulder. I feel him freeze in place next to me.

   "Perfect. I can read it now!" I whispered.

   "Oh! Uhm alright. This works." He quickly whispers, almost as if it was rushed.

   He then points to where we left off.

   "You wanna read it out loud?" I ask him. His eyes widen for a moment. Then he nods.

   "Sure." He responds. Then he clears his throat quietly.

   "Here we go. ' The wretched figure was thrown into the rocky walls of the hero's home. It heaved  as it struggled for air. The hero..."

   And he continued, quietly reading out the story to me. His voice was calming. As the sun set and night creeped its way in I began to grow weary.

   And before I knew it my eyes drooped, and I fell into slumber.

_____________

   George's POV -

   "Oh! I quite like this part. What do you think about the story so far Y/N?" I ask, turning towards the girl beside me.

   I found her fast asleep. I chuckled at this.

   "Couldn't even stay up huh?" I asked, laughing again.

   I gently pick her up and lay her on the bed. Pulling the covers up on her, I smiled.

   "Pretty even when sleeping." I say. Then I close the book, placing the bookmark in our place.

   "We'll finish another time." I then walk towards her light and flip the switch. The room immediately grows dark.

   Then as silent as I can, I open the door and leave, gently closing it.

   "Sleep well." I smile. Then I began walking back towards my house.

_____________
1569 words, unedited

A/N :

Hey!

I have a few questions, and if you could answer them I would rlly appreciate it.

Should I continue adding choices? Like later on adding more story changing decisions for you to make?

I was planning on eventually allowing you to pick where you live! Like in L'manberg, the Dream SMP, or with Techno and Phil when they arrive in the story.

Also choices like who's side to be on in the wars, and joining the Syndicate!

If you didn't like the voting thing let me know! Or if you have suggestions on major things I should let you vote for in the future.

Now for my second question, if I wrote more stories would you read them?

I have a ton of cool idea written down in my notes. Like A futuristic AU Dream and Technoblade x Reader, a Karl x Reader Soulmate AU, and more! I just wanna know if that interests anyone.

I would even write MCYT oneshots if that sounds cool.

Lastly, I just wanna thank everyone for the MASSIVE support on this book! I didn't even start writing this that long ago and we already have 1k votes and almost 30k reads? That's insane! Thank you!! I love reading the comments cause you guys are super funny.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me or comment under this! I'll answer it ASAP!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support. <3

Take care of urself and remember u are so valid :]

ily all /p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ (𝐘/𝐍)πˆπ’π‚π‘π˜πˆππ† 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π’π‡πˆπππ„πƒ π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘ 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡ π“π‡π„π˜ πƒπŽοΏ½...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
44.6K 789 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...