Her Cruel Beast √

By CrunchyDelight

She was the apple of her father's eyes, loved every little thing created by god. Either it is a beast or an a... More

Prologue
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Prayer
Selfish
Heart Break
Brain
His Beauty
Hell
Dangerous Mansion
Brotherly Love
Opposite
Escape
Heartless
Deep
Confession
Excited
Trailer
Ignore
Rude Husband
Survive
Closed Doors
Slap
Destruction
Challenging
His Arms
Never
Reason
Life
Surprise Visit
Mystery
Protective
Stupid
Thank you
Irritation
Laughing
Busy
Scared of Death
Boxing Bag
Enemies
Another Storm
Patience
Handsome
Hope
Busy
Love
Happy
Important
Information

Dedication

11.1K 849 70
By CrunchyDelight

Saachi

"Di you have to listen to me. I am talking for your own good", I heard Kabir following me as I walked downstairs to find Yuvraj Ji, Yadavi, and Aarya Bhai sitting on the couch with Pitaji and Ma talking to them.

"Listen, di", I heard Kabir running.

"Stop running on the stairs", I scolded him softly as he held my wrist.

"I am hungry", He spoke suddenly as I frowned.

"But you were talking about something else", I asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"When you were listening why didn't you stop?", He asked as I looked the other side before smiling brightly at him as he glared at me.

"See di stay away from that new prince. He is not good for you in exchange I would stop fighting", He told me.

"Kabir we are already married I told you everything", I told him patiently.

"And what is this? New prince? He is your Jiju talk with respect", I told him as he frowned. I cupped his face making him look at me.

"Ma-Pitaji would choose the best for me. Let them decide about it. Till that time I would cook something for you. What says?", I asked him as he nodded happily.

"Go have a walk in the garden till then", I told him as he nodded but then he looked at the living room where everybody was sitting. He held the end of my dupatta.

"I would stay with you", He said glaring at the guests downstairs. I shook my head at his childishness but nodded.

We walked downstairs with him still holding my dupatta.

"Bhabhi Sa", Yadavi squealed and ran towards me hugging me tightly as I laughed hugging her back. She was almost of my height.

I felt Kabir pulling my dupatta as I looked back at him. He was glaring at her.

"You didn't even meet me", Yadavi said as she pouted. I cupped her face as she pouted cutely at me.

"It was important Bacha. I have to leave early", I made her understand.

"Di, you only called me Bacha. Stop doing this", Kabir said as I shook my head.

"Kabir Pratap Singh, come here to your mother", Ma called him as he huffed hugging me from behind.

"I am not coming. I will stay with my di", He spoke stubbornly. I pulled my nose trying to stop myself from smiling. He is so adorable at times.

"I will also stay with Bhabhi Sa", Yadavi spoke.

"Oh hello, little girl. She is my di. She would only stay with me", Kabir spoke putting his hands on his waist.

"You know you are very rude", Yadavi told him poking his chest as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I know how I am I don't want you to tell me who am I", He told her in his usual intimidating voice as she glared at him.

"Kabir I will prepare something for both of you. Till that time I want you guys to go in the garden and talk your problems out. And if you misbehaved mera belan hoga aur tumhari peeth(It would be your back and my roller)", I told him as he nodded. I smiled caressing his head.

"Your kids would be so disciplined Yuvraj", Aarya told him looking at Saachi how she handled the little prince.

"Can't you shut your mouth for sometimes", Yuvraj told him as Aarya twisted his lips at him getting busy with his phone?

"Do you want me to write an invitation for you to follow me?", Kabir told Yadavi as she pouted before following him to the beautiful garden.

"I am only coming with you because Bhabhi Sa said so", Yadavi told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Like I am dying to spend time with you", He told her as she gasped.

"You must be after all it is me you are talking about", She told him with full confidence as he gritted his teeth at her. She squealed watching the rose garden as she ran towards his. He shook his head at the little girl who was running around.

Now he looked closely her eyes were a little blue. He wondered why everybody called them grey. They were of a weird color. He had not seen before. He sighed putting his right hand in his pocket looking at her long brown hair which jumped along with her.

Irritating girl

"Stop cursing me sitting there", She told him as he found in between the garden. His eyes widened. There were many thorns there. If she somehow got hurt, his sister would bury him alive.

"Don't move", He told her as he moved towards her.

"What is wrong?", She asked him with a frown.

"Don't move. You would hurt yourself", He spoke removing his jacket and covering her. It was thick enough to cover her delicate skin from the thorns he thought as he offered her hand to her. She frowned before taking his hands and getting out of the mess.

She looked around when her eyes fell on his arm which was bleeding. She gasped before pulling her handkerchief and checking if any thorn was still present in the wound. Covering it properly smiling at her work she took a step back from him.

"Say thank you", She told him as he frowned.

"Shouldn't you be the one saying that?", He asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Won't you say sorry?", He asked but she didn't answer.

"Don't say that. I couldn't expect more from you. Mannerless", He whispered the last word moving inside. She looked at his leaving figure before looking at the jacket. She smiled at herself feeling the warmth of his jacket.

"He isn't that bad", She spoke to herself smiling with red cheeks. He turned back and frowned at her. What was she even doing?

Stupid girl.

"Where is Yadavi?", Yuvraj asked him.

"Smiling at herself. Why don't you let a good doctor check on her? She is damn weird", Kabir spoke as Yuvraj raised his eyebrows at him.

"What did she do?", He asked.

"She is hell-bent on taking my sister away from me along with you. I am warning you to stay away from my Di. She is very innocent to understand such things", Kabir told him.

"And you understand these things", Yuvraj asked him.

"Of course I do. I am the future king, mind you", Kabir answered rolling his eyes.

"How old are you, Kabir?", Yuvraj asked him.

"I am 15 soon I will be 16 in four months", He told Yuvraj with pride.

"Alright future king I would keep this in my mind", Yuvraj spoke amused. Kabir frowned before speaking.

"And keep your sister away from me. She irritates me a lot", Kabir spoke walked inside with full attitude his hands in his pocket as he disappeared in the way to the kitchen.

Yuvraj shook his head before walking towards his sister.

Kabir frowned to see a familiar face in the school. What was she doing here?

He turned to look away. He didn't care whatever she did. She was just a pain for him. So irritating and stupid. Now that his sister's marriage was fixed with her brother he hated her more.

"Kabir, have you seen the new girl? Isn't she gorgeous?", His friend, Akshay told him looking at Yadavi.

"I don't know and I don't care", Kabir said dribbling his basketball.

"Oh come on Yuvraj(he is the future king so people often call him Yuvraj) . She is beautiful. How can you ignore her?", Akshay asked as Kabir glared at him.

"Stop asking me stupid questions", Kabir spoke moving to sit on his seat which was coincidently adjacent to her. She looked at him but ignored him. He raised his eyebrows. What did he do now? Weird girl.

The school ended as they left. She was walking in front of him with a frown then stopped just in front of her. He took a step back not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"Why do you hate me so much?", She asked turning to him as he frowned.

"I don't hate you", He told her simply as he tried to walk past her. She stopped him by holding his elbow.

"Don't touch me", He hissed as she glared at him. Before stomping on his feet with all her might making him hiss.

"What the hell is wrong with you?", He shouted.

"I hate you Kabir Pratap Singh. I hate you with all my heart", She spoke in one go as she literally ran outside where her brother was waiting for her.

He frowned. 

"I don't care what you feel", He spoke shaking his head walking out. His younger brother was running around troubling the chauffeur.

"Jiju Sa", Rudra squealed looking at Yuvraj which made Kabir grit.

"How are you little man?", Yuvraj asked bending a little to get to his height.

"Is your di free today?", Yuvraj asked as Rudra shook his head.

"She is having the assignment to complete. Don't disturb her already her studies are affected when you took her away", Kabir spoke rudely.

"Why are you talking like that, Kabir? Di would be very angry with you", Rudra told him as Kabir rolled his eyes at him.

"Kabir", He heard a female voice which made him close his eyes in anger.

"Let's go", He spoke putting his bag inside the car and making Kabir sit inside the car.

"Kabir can we have a coffee in the evening?", Kajol tried to talk to him. Kabir turned to her with anger-filled eyes.

"Don't move around me like this. I hate it. I said no once I don't like to repeat myself", He said in a cold voice.

"Bhai Sa when will we go?", He heard Yadavi talking to her brother.

"Is this because of this girl?", Kajol asked as he massaged his forehead.

"We are 15 for god sake. Concentrate on your studies and she just joined today. I have already denied your proposal a week ago", Kabir said glaring at her as he turned.

"Listen", He called Yuvraj. He looked at him and nodded.

"If you wanna meet my sister you can come home. Bring your sister with you. She can copy my notes and study accordingly", He told Yuvraj. He knew she needed help. She was having problems with many concepts during class.

Yuvraj nodded knowing it was for the best only.

"Alright see you in the evening", Yuvraj said holding Yadavi's hand and moving towards his car. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with his sister.

Rudra poked his head out of the window.

"Are you coming or not?", Rudra asked as Kabir nodded sitting beside him.

At home

"Take them", Kabir said passing the notes to her as the helpers placed the snacks for them. Yuvraj was talking with Saachi about something very serious in their room so he was here in his study.

"I am sorry", She spoke after sometimes as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"For what?", He asked. She sighed looking down clearing the wrinkles from her long sea-green skirt.

"For talking rudely with you. I didn't mean to", She told him as he frowned.

"Oh that. I didn't even remember anything about that", Kabir said as he moved to get his books. 

Her heart felt heavy. He didn't feel anything for her. He didn't felt bad when she said she hated him. Did he feel nothing for her?

 He was busy pulling out his books when she stood behind him.

"Do you have a girlfriend?", She asked him as he turned to her.

"Who is filling rubbish in your mind? I have many important works to do than having a girlfriend", He told her as she frowned.

"How is it rubbish?", She asked him

"Stop thinking about rubbish and concentrate on your studies. I only have feelings for my family fill this thing here", He said poking her head as she looked at him in awe.

Was a guy like him still present? 

He was so dedicated to his work. She wondered looking at him sitting on his huge study table busy study.

"Start taking the notes", He ordered as she nodded sitting opposite to him momentarily stealing glances at him but he continued ignoring her. She pouted as she started studying.

----------------------------------

Kabir doesn't have any feelings for Yadavi which is hurting her? Have you been in such a condition?

Is anybody curious about the rest of Aarya's and Yuvraj's family.

The target was achieved so here is the update. Next target- 260 votes and 50 comments

Till next time... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 6.7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
716K 56.3K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
758K 46.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...