The Managers Assistant

De imonteith

A story of a 21 year old who just wants to make it in the business, however not to become facing by acting bu... Mai multe

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
UPDATING/ EDITING

TWENTY FIVE

315 14 15
De imonteith

Daisy sighed as she put her head on her office desk, today she could already tell was going to be a really hectic day, and she has no idea on how it will go.

After breaking up the fight between the guys last night, Daisy noticed that they're were people surrounding them and some even had their phone out taking videos of the entire thing.

And as Daisy predicted it would be on the internet by morning, and she was right.

She watched over the video before coming to work and luckily it is not clear what the boys were saying, and Daisy wasn't seen anywhere in the clip.

While giving Heather her morning coffee, she was fuming because of the video and told her producers for the film have been calling all morning that when she got into the her office she immediately called Felix and Charlie and told them to come to agency!

Now Daisy was just waiting on their arrival, because she also wants to know what the fight was about.

She luckily made it just in time before Charlie took a swing at Felix's face again but after that Charlie just walked away and Felix went silent the entire time, even when driving her home.

There was a slight knock on the door and Daisy looked up to see Felix standing there "hey" he said

"Hi" she said "Heathers waiting in her office"

"Is Charlie there?"

Daisy shook her head "no not yet"

"Good" he said.

Daisy sighed slightly and then got up walking closer to Felix "why won't you tell me what you guys were fighting about?"

Felix looked away then looked over at her "why else?" He said "it was because of you"

"Me?" She asked surprised

"Yes... he thinks you and I are..... ya know"

"Oh.... and you didn't tell him you were seeing someone else"

He shook his head "he didn't give me a chance, he just started going crazy." He sighed "you're lucky I know you like him or else I would've taken a swing at him"

Daisy chuckled and shook her head "I wonder what Heather would say"

Felix shrugged "don't worry" he said tapping her shoulder lightly "I won't mention you and I'm sure he won't either"

Daisy smiled at him "thank you"

"Ah the two love birds"

The pair turned to look at Charlie.

Felix sighed "come on Heathers waiting" he said then looked over at Daisy "you coming?"

Daisy nodded "yeah"

Charlie followed the pair to Heathers office.

Daisy knocked on the door and it was followed by "come in" Daisy opened the door and looked at Heather

"Felix and Charlie are here"

"Finally... come in all three of you"

Daisy stepped to the side and let Felix and Charlie in the closed the door and went over to stand next to Heather

"Now... I will try to contain my anger but what the hell were you two doing last night" Heather said as she looked at them but no one answered.

"I get that you guys are supposed to not like each other for the film, but In real life too?" She said "and the producers called all morning because headlines show "co-stars Felix Mallard and Charlie Gillespie feuding before production" she sighed "now since you guys are silent? Tell me what was the reason for the fighting"

Charlie shrugged

"Charlie" Heather said "come on, if you guys get rid of this problem we could get a long"

Daisy bit down on her lip closing her eyes and thinking 'she's the problem'

"No, we shouldn't get rid of this issue, but Charlie here should learn to listen and maybe this problem isn't something but Charlie"

"Excuse me" Charlie said "if you didn't do anything" he looked over at Heather sighing a bit "forget it"

Heather sighed "look you don't wanna tell me... fine" she said "but this issue better get solved quick because remember by the end of this movie your characters like each other"

Charlie and Felix looked over at each other

"Okay you guys could go now"

Felix nodded then got up looking at Daisy "I'll see you guys around then" he said as he was leaving the room

"Charlie" Heather said "how's julie and the phantoms coming along"

He nodded "good, we're almost done just a couple more scenes left" he said getting up

She nodded "that's great"

"I guess I'll go now" he said then left after waving goodbye.

Heather turned to Daisy and sighed "these boys... do you know the argument"

"No!" She said "why would I?"

Heather shrugged "because I asked you to work with Felix, maybe something came up"

Daisy shook her head "no, nothing came up"

Heather signed then nodded "okay your dismissed"

Daisy nodded then walked out of Heathers office going to her desk thinking that she is totally screwed if she find out.

Daisy sat at her desk "no, there's no way Felix and Charlie would never tell Heather" she said to herself quietly before going back to work.

***
The next day it was a quiet day at the office thankfully.

"Your coffee Daisy" said Maggie putting a cup of coffee on Daisy's desk "tell me if you don't like it, I'll make you a new one"

"Hold up!" Ethan said "am I seeing that right? Maggie being nice to someone"

Maggie laughed "I'm nice" she said going over to her desk smiling.

Daisy laughed and shook her head

Kyra walked in Daisy's office shortly after with a evil look on her face.

"Me.Stevens is an a meeting right now" Maggie said when noticing her presence.

"Don't worry" Kyra said "I'm here for Heather"

Daisy looked up "she's free"

"Good" she said then walked out of the office.

"Was that weird to anyone else?" Ethan asked

"That's just Kyra being Kyra" Maggie said

Daisy nodded then went back to work.

About 30 minutes later Daisy was called into Heathers office, as she walked in Kyra said "thank you for seeing me Heather, talk soon" she said getting up and leaving.

Daisy watched Kyra leave then went over to Heathers desk "do you need something to be copied"

"No.... sit"

Daisy nodded "alright" she said and then sat in one of the chairs "what's up?"

"So this Charlie and Felix problem?" She said "I'm been thinking about it all night and even watched some of the videos but I couldn't tell what they were saying"

Daisy nodded "okay.... I don't think they would tell me the reason for their argument"

Heather sighed "don't interrupt..."

"Sorry" Daisy said looking down

"That is until Kyra came and showed me a better video"

Daisy's eyes immediately grew wide "no" she thought.

"And guess what.... they were talking about you and to be exact Charlie even told Felix to stay away from Daisy" she continued "now I don't know about you, but I don't know a lot of Daisys"

Daisy tapped her foot nervously

"And I thought it wouldn't be this Daisy because she knows the rules, and guess what you turned up in the video and that shocked me"

Daisy looked at Heather "I could explain"

"No!" Heather said "I told you if you knew and you said you didn't"

"I didn't-"

Heather put her hand up "I told you not to have a close relationship with anyone of the celebrities remember"

Daisy nodded

"And look you've played them both"

"What?"

"Kyra told me you're sleeping with Felix and Charlie"

"No, thats not true... I'm not dating them"

"I don't believe you"

"I'm telling the truth.... look I even told-"

"You're fired" Heather said interrupting Daisy

"What?"

Heather nodded "pack your things and go, I don't want to see you talking to the boys again"

AN// uh oh :/

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.2K 392 26
A RUKE FANFIC Julie and the Phatoms played the Orhpum, and it was just the start of their coming to fame. But when some unforseen feelings start to...
26.3K 1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
104K 2.9K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
538 15 7
"If I could change one thing about my life, it would be to ban Hot Dogs from my menu." JATP SEASON 1 FEM! OC x LUKE FIRST PERSON POV UNREQUITED LOVE...