With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 14

23.3K 1K 2.1K
By jamelaq

...I have period cramps Aaaaahhh this is why sometimes I hate being a female😭😭.

Anyways, let's continue where we left off.

Special note: Let's just say that reader-chan is at the same height as Mikey or a few inches shorter than him, alright? I'm sorry if you're taller than Mikey😭😭 it's all for the sake of the story!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Chapter start

3rd pov:

"You wanna finish this here...?" Mikey ask Draken with eyes devoid of any emotion.

"Bring it on..." Draken answered in a challenging manner.

"Not so fast..." Takemichi interfered, "stop right there, you b*stards...", as he said with a very angry face as he glared at the two.

"Whoa. This doesn't look good." Atsushi said from the balcony.

"...looks like this would be the start of the highlight of this video...kekeke." Y/n said still recording everything that's happening.

"Huh?" Both Mikey and Draken uttered.

"Cr*p!! Takemichi lost it!"

"He's gonna get killed!"

*Tremble* "you've taken my precious memories..." *Tremble* "...and trashed them!!" Takemichi trembles as he spoke.

As they understood Takemichi's words, both Mikey and Draken look around them and said,

"Ah." -Mikey

"...when do that happen?" -Draken

Hearing the two's comments, Takemichi swings his arm towards Mikey as Mikey dodge the punch with Takemichi shouting, "Don't f*ck with me!!", very angry.

Due to Mikey dodging his puch, Talemichi can not control his momentum as he crashed by the pile of trash. *Crash*

"You okay, Takemitchy?" Mikey ask in concern.

"SHUT UUUP!! You don't give a sh*t about my memories, do you?!" Takemichi shouted once he got out of the trash.

"Hey. C'mon, chill." Draken persuaded.

"Chill?!! F*ck you!! You two are the ones destroying everything!!" Takemichi snaps at Draken as he continues to shout as he grabs his shirt.

"Takemichi!!" His friends called out as they came down from the second floor and came running to stop him.

"Don't do it, Takemichi!! What are you, suicidal?!" Atsushi said as he seperated Takemichi from Draken and holds him back.

"Shut up!! Lemme go!!" Takemichi struggles to get out of his friends hold as he continues to shout to Mikey and Draken, "do you even care about the people around you?!", still angry.

"Dude, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." Draken explains as he apologized smiling unsurely.

At this, Takemichi calm down a little before saying, "you're fighting, because...you don't care, do you?"

Hearing Takemichi's words, both Mikey and Draken were silent.

"...Takemichi." Atsushi mutters as he relaxes his hold on him as Takemichi slides down and squats on the ground.

"Do you two have any idea how much trouble you cause for everyone around you when you fight? You don't, do you?!!" Takemichi says as he shouted the last sentence.

"Everyone who looks up to you starts fighting, too!! It's not just your problem!!" He continued to lecture them.

"It's gonna tear everyone in Touman apart!! And that's way to depressing!!" Takemichi shouted as tears began to form in his eyes. "I don't want that. I don't wanna see that!!" He continues while wiping his eyes using his arms. 

"You guys are too selfish. You're supposed to be cooler than that." He finished as everyone stays silent for a moment before someone spoke.

"Takemichi."

"Forget it. Just leave already!!" Takemichi shouted still not looking at anyone.

" Listen...this whole time..." Mikey started as he continue, "there's been poop stuck in your hair." He finished.

"Huh?" Takemichi look up at his hair before reacting, "EEEWWW!! WHAT THE F*CK?!!"

"Gross, Takemitchy. HAHAHAHA!" Draken laughs as he informs, "it's been there since you dove into the trash!"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!!"

"Because you were being so serious!" Mikey said while laughing and pointing at Takemichi. "Even with cr*p stuck to your head!" He continued while holding his temple laughing.

"Of course I was serious!! You guys are—" Takemichi started but was cut of when Mikey said, "Let's get outta here, Kenchin, Y/n-chin! The poops gonna get us!", as they run away.

"Gross!" Draken commented as he followed after Mikey.

"Eww,Takemichi. Don't cha worry, I got it all on video!" Y/n informed as she also runs away following after the two.

"WHAT?! Y/N-SAN, PLEASE DELETE THAT!" Takemichi shouted after them. Poor him.

Takemichi looks back at his four friends as he ask them how to get the smell out when his friends also runs away from him. "Don't you run away from me!! You all suck!!"

1st pov:

After running away from Takemichi's place, we decided to rest by the park.

Takemichi, Mikey, and Draken were sitting by the stairs while I was leaning on one of the pillars near Draken's back.

"That was hilarious." Draken reminisced.

"Haven't laughed that hard in forever!" Mikey stated.

"You really are interesting, Takemichi." I stated.

"I washed my hair, okay?!" Takemichi said annoyed.

There was a pause for a moment before Draken spoke, "I'm sorry, Mikey.", as he looks at Mikey and apologized.

"It's cool. I'm sorry, too." Mikey also apologized.

I watch them talk to each other before receiving a message from Emma asking if I know where Takemichi is. I told her to come where we are before focusing my attention to the boys talking.

"Why were you guys fighting anyway?" Ask Takemichi.

"...I forgot." Both Mikey and Draken said at the same time.

"Kenchin's right, though." Mikey stands up looking at the sky. "Pah gave himself up, after all."

Takemichi looks at Mikey as if thinking of something when Mikey said, "When Pah gets out...let's have a huge party.", as he gave us a close eyed smile.

"Oh yeah, Mikey. I remembered earlier you said that y/n-chan's yours." Draken teased as he laughs when he saw me turning red. "Oohhh, is there somethin' going on?"

Damn you, Draken! So you wanna play this way huh? Let's see you laugh when I showed you some of you're embarrassing photos...kekeke. I laughed darkly creeping the hell out of Draken.

"Hm? Did I?" Mikey ask turning towards Takemichi as Takemichi nodded as a yes.

"Well, I am y/n-chin's favorite person after all." Mikey boasted.

How could you be so confident, Mikey?

"Huh? Is that true, y/n-chan?" Draken turned towards me as he ask.

"Hey. who told you that, Mikey?" I ask him to avoid the question as everyone's focus is now on Mikey who's now playing with a ball.

"Well, you did kissed me before, y/n-chin." Mikey smirks as he said this in front of everyone.

"Ehh?! You two kissed?!!" Draken shouted shocked. While Takemichi just widens his eyes. What the heck are they thinking?!

"W-what? Just because I kissed you on the cheek once doesn't mean you're the only one I've kissed." I said in my defense trying to act like it's no big deal, but in reality, it really is! Cr*p why did I stutter?!

Somehow Mikey's facial expression changed when he heard what I said. Huh? What's wrong with him?

"So I'm not the only one, huh...Who are the others, y/n?" I heard Mikey mutters before asking me directly. Sh*t, why is Mikey walking over here?

I gulped as I slowly took a step back as Mikey continue to get nearer and nearer as my back hit the pillar behind me. Oh sh*t. I was cornered. Tsk.

"It looks like we're completely forgotten huh, Takemichi." -Draken.

"Tell me." Mikey commanded as he place both hands on the pillar blocking my escape. His face leaning towards my face. I could clearly see the small details on his face. I didn't know he has such long eyelashes and beautiful eyes.
(A/N: oh my🤭 looks like we now know where Mikey-kun leans next.🥴🙈)

"...y/n." Mikey continued with his face so close with mines as our noses are now touching. Oh god, I think I'm gonna faint if he gets any closer now.

"Umm, no one...else, Mikey-kun." I could only whisper my answer to him. Thankfully he heard me when I notice his eyes did a complete 180 degree mood switch from anger? Intimidating? Commanding? Or is it jealousy? to a happy, relief ones as he gave me a bright smile still not moving from his position. Both arms still trapping me against the pillar with our noses still touching as his eye kept flickering between my eyes and my...lips? Cue the blushing mess of a face.

"Did I mention that I find you extremely beautiful when you blush, y/n-chin?" Mikey mumbles as he grins clearly knowing I also heard him as my entire face exploded in different shades of red.

I could hear my heart beating out of my chest... I wanna dig a hole and bury myself in it, gaawwdd this is so embarrassing!!

"Takemichi-kuuun." We heard someone called from behind the pillar.

"HINA?!" Takemichi shouted in surprise.

"I'm here, too." A familiar voice added. Wait, is that Emma-chan's?! Oh nooo. No. No. No! That's it, Imma dig a hole right now! I wanna die. I internally cried but on the outside I widened my eyes in panic.

Mikey! Why aren't you still moving away?! You're sister's here for god's sake!!

I heard them walking towards here and heard a loud gasped as they said, "y-y-....Y/N-CHAN?! MIKEY?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I heard Emma-chan shouted as she points her finger towards us. I can see her also blushing on the side.

I blushed harder when when I heard Takemichi whispered, "...they've been in that position for a moment now. It seems like Mikey-kun got jealous...", towards Emma-chan and his girlfriend.

Mikey finally moved his face away as he said to his sister, "why you gotta ruin the mood here, Emma?", with a little hint of annoyance. Excuse me?! I'm gonna faint right here if it goes on any longer, Mister!

"No! Emma-chan, you got it all wrong..." I tried to explain but they just wouldn't let me finish as Draken added some fire into the mix.

"Yeah, Mikey said he's y/n-chan's favorite because she kissed him before." Draken retold to Emma. Draken, you better be ready. I'll get back on you one day!

"Hey, what's wrong with that? I also kissed y/n-chin this morning." Mikey informs clearly not explaining to them that it's only on the cheeks!!

"Hey! It's only on the cheek, alright?" I clarified but no one seems to be interested in listening. ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ listen to me!! T^T Damn you all!

"What's wrong? You guys aren't even dating!" Emma exclaimed. "Though I don't mine y/n-chan being my sister-in-law."

"EMMA-CHAN!!" I shouted clearly embarrass but also feeling a bit happy inside.

After a while, everyone seem to digest the information and thankfully changed the topic already.

"So... What's up?" Takemichi ask Hinata-chan.

"...um..." she started as Emma encourage her from the sidelines. "Are you free on August 3rd?" Hinata ask him.

"Huh?" Takemichi uttered confuse.

"She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemichi." Emma helpfully explained to the confused Takemichi.

"Sure. I'll go with you!" He answered smiling.

After that, I did not listen anymore as this is none of my business anyways.

Hmm, speaking of the festival, that was the last day my grandparents would be staying at the house before they go back to their house.

We planned to attend the festival together before they leave the next day.

I sure hope nothing bad would happen on the day of the festival. But somehow, I got a very bad feeling about this.

Chapter end!

I don't know what I'm writing anymoree ddkdjdbs. Aaaahhhh.

I wrote this in the middle of the night🤡.

I just hope you like this one as well before we proceed to a more serious chapter.

If it is alright with you, I would like to ask for a feedback regarding this chapter...👉🏻👈🏻🥺.

Seriously, I really can't write a lovey-dovey scene fjdcjdbzn. I'M SORRYYY😭😭!!

P.S: I'm gonna be a bit busy today so maybe I'll update the next chapter later or something....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 67 58
Takemichi had only planned to save Hina, but that quickly changes when he meets Sano Manjirou and Manyuda Shiho. He had even planned to do it alone...
589K 26.1K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
401K 18.4K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
4.6K 174 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...