𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

By floridamadewritez

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

40

8.4K 316 111
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

July 31st, 2033: 10 a.m.
Universal Studios

"Mommy you walking so slooooww oh my gosh" Kamari said causing me to roll my eyes.

Hey y'all it's been two days since a bitch got fucked all the way and Khalil and I are in Orlando with our kids and Jojo taking them on their trip we promised them since they did in good in school and a bitch walk is still fucked up.

And if you've ever been to Universal Studios you know this is a big ass amusement park and it requires a lot of walking which I can barely so I'm dragging the whole family behind and ion give a fuck.

"Ok go with y'all daddy den I'll stay back here with security" I said looking at her then I slowly walked over to a bench and sat down because my legs were really killing me.

"I'll stay with you mommy" Omarious said then he ran to me and held this hands up so I picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"Ok baby" I said then Khalil sat next to me.

"You need a massage" he whispered in my ear.

"So bad" I whined while leaning my head on him.

"Go back to the hotel and soak take a nap or some I'm finna tire them out real quick then I'll be back to give you a massage" he said then he kissed my cheek.

"Ok, Omarious you coming with me" I asked looking down at him.

"Yes me wanna take a bath with you" he said smiling.

"Bet, we gone eat strawberries and watch T.V." I said kissing his forehead then I stood up and put Omarious on my hip.

"YOOO" Khalil called out then the kids ran over to us.

"Wassup crip" K'asani asked putting her phone in her pocket.

"Y'all mama and Omarious going back to the room give them some love" he said then he stood behind me.

"Me don't like him anyways so bye" Omarion mean ass said mugging Omarious.

"You can go to the room and sit in the corner if you wanna continue having a sour ass attitude you should have never ate his food" Khalil said looking at him then Omarion flicked him off.

"Ouuuu" the kids said looking at him with big eyes.

"You lucky we in public but when I get back to the hotel it's gone be me and you since you wanna flick me off" Khalil said causing his face to soften.

"Dang, you getting a whoppin' on vacation" Jojo said laughing causing the others to laugh.

"Ma I want his ass inna corner and I want his iPad and toys in my suitcase please" Khalil said causing me to nod my head.

"Ok papa" I said nodding my head.

I already know this nigga don't have the heart to his kids, but meeee I'm so quick to pop they lil asses now because they do slick in the mouth and I don't want that becoming a bad habit of there's because it's not cute.

"Nooooo" Omarion whined with tears rolling down his face.

"Boy suck it up we the Willams we don't cry in public you know better" Khelani said mugging him then she bent down and wiped his tears.

"You did the crime now you gotta do yo time any other time I would ride with you, but I ain't getting a whopping for you crip" she said then she kissed his cheek.

"Ok" he mumbled then he kissed her cheek back.

One thing about my kids they gone make sure the other is straight and I love their bonds with one another it really makes me happy.

"Give mommy some love and don't stress y'all father out" I said then I bent down to their level.

"Are you gonna be able to play with us tomorrow" Omari asked looking at me.

"Yea baby and don't forget we out here for a week" I said then I kissed his forehead.

"Otay" he said then he kissed my lips.

30 minutes later...

"Omarious stop splashing" I said causing him to laugh.

"Me having fun" he said then picked up some bubbles and blew them at me causing me to smile.

"I love you babycakes" I said then I leaned over and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you too mommy" he said smiling then he kissed my nose.

"You weird just like yo father, but wassup babycakes let mommy know something new" I said laughing then I leaned back in the bed.

"Umm me know how to spell my name now" he said causing me to sit up and smile.

"Lemme hear it" I said cheesing.

"O-m-a-r-i-o-u-s" he said writing the letters out on the side of the tub then I started clapping.

"Oh my gosh baby you did so good" I said then I kissed him all over the face.

"You and dada helped, but when do me go to real school like Sasa dem" he asked calling K'asani by her nickname that he gave her.

"You guys are starting pre-K this year so you'll be going to school with other kids not mommy and daddy school anymore" I said lowkey sad because the house is gonna be empty with all the kids gone at school and shit.

"Ouu yea me get to have a lunch box, right" he asked with a big smile.

"Yup, and a backpack too you, your brothers, and the twins are all going to the same school and Sani going to another school because she in a higher grade than y'all" I said causing him to nod his head.

"I hope me get the same class as my brothers because a nigga gone be bored" he said throwing his head back causing me to bust out laughing.

"Boy be quiet you can't be saying that in school because you gone get in trouble and when you get in trouble at school you get in trouble at home but that's only if it's something real bad because I know from experience some teachers just be cappin and doing the most" I said then I grabbed his rag.

"Yes ma'am, can we go shopping" he asked with a smirk.

"School shopping" I asked smiling.

"Mommy me can get too" Omarion asked standing at the bathroom door.

"Yea, I need to talk to you anyways" I said looking over at him.

3 minutes later...

"Why you think you getting in trouble Omarion" I asked rubbing his head.

"Me flicked off dada" he said lowly with his head down.

"You know that's wrong and disrespectful your father and I are not gonna tell you guys anything wrong at all we love you guys and we don't want you guys making the same mistakes we made as children that's why we're tryna break y'all lil bad habits now because cussing and shooting birds ain't cute baby and that's half me and your father fault because we did that around you and we have to get better at that as well" I said lifting his chin to look at him.

"Me sorry" he said with his lip poked out.

"You don't owe me an apology you owe your father an apology and you need to make sure you mean it because you probably hurt dada's feelings because he only want the best for y'all fr" I said then I wiped his tears.

"Me sorry for being mean Marious" he said looking over at Omarious.

"It's otay" he said smiling.

"Same way you apologized to your brother is the same way you need to apologize to your father" I said looking at him.

"Yes ma'am" he said nodding his head.

"I love you guys" I said kissing their foreheads.

"We love you too" they said at the same time.

45 minutes later...

"Mommy me need a hair cut then me want braids" Omarion said laying his head on my chest.

"We can do that when we get back home" I said rubbing both him and Omarious' head.

"Otay" he said yawning.

"Alright I'm finna take a nap don't be messing with stuff now" I said yawning.

"Me taking a nap too" Omarious said cuddling up into me.

"And me" Omarion said cuddling into me as well.

"Ok babies" I said then I pulled the cover on top of us.

Time Skip: 6 p.m.

"K'asani baby are you ok you been in the bathroom for a minute" I asked knocking on the door.

I'm finally back up on my feet after Khalil gave me a nice long full body massage on the balcony I'm talking a bitch was moaning and groaning all through the massage hell my ass even fell asleep.

The way our hotel is set up it's a jack and jill hotel room so we have two rooms that are connected to one another and two beds in each room so of course Khalil and I got our own bed and the kids share the bed or they sleep on the couch.

"No" she said sniffling.

"Open the door baby" I said then I heard the bathroom door unlock so I pushed it open and locked it.

"What's wrong baby why you crying" I asked looking at her then I wiped her eyes.

"I-i looked on G-Google an-and they sa-saying I'm finna di-die" she said through her tears causing me to raise my eyebrows.

Girl what? I can't cap I do the same thing and Khalil be pushing me out the way.

"What did you Google baby" I shed wiping her eyes.

"Why is my pr-private bleeding" she said through her tears causing my eyes to widen.

Oh shit the time has come I'm officially an old ass bitch my daughter done got her period.

"Baby you not finna die I promise issa normal thing for females I'll be right back" I said kissing her forehead.

"Yes ma'am" she said wiping her eyes then I unlocked the door and left out then I closed the door behind me.

"She good" Khalil asked coming around the corner with a worried expression.

"Yes, but I'm not my baby is a whole woman now" I said fanning my eyes.

"Huh" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed then he started kissing my cheeks.

That's what he does to keep me from crying and it actually works.

"She got her period Khalil" I said then this nigga fell on the floor.

"Dumbass" I said kicking his thigh then I went inside the kid's suite and grabbed K'asani's belongings then I grabbed a bottle of water and splashed it in Khalil's face.

"Damn what the fuck" he said popping up from the ground.

"Getcho ass up passing out and shit" I said mugging him.

"I can't believe she's growing up is she ok do I need to go buy her some personals, chocolate, then heating things you use" he asked listing off things causing me to smile.

"You're so sweet papa, but I got it baby she's kinda thought she was dying and probably is embarrassed so I'm going to give her the talk then I'm going to take her shopping and things" I said then I held my hand out and helped him up.

"Ok, but don't do too much nie she still my innocent little baby she don't need to know about hunching and shit" he said causing me to laugh.

"I'll give them that talk probably in like the 8th grade imma do a whole sex ed class" I said then I kissed his lips twice.

"Go take an Advil or two because yo head gone be hurting in a few minutes I'll be back" I said then I started to walk away but he pulled me back.

"I love you mama" he said smiling at me then he kissed me back.

"I love you too papa" I said then I walked away.

45 minutes later...

"Mommy do you have a period" K'asani asked putting a pack of gum into the small shopping basket.

"Yes baby like I said it's normal for all women to get their period so it's nothing to be embarrassed of, ok" I said looking down at her.

"Ok, do I have to tell dada" she asked looking up at me with a softened face.

Well shiiiiit..

"Do you want to tell dada" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Yea, he's the bestie but how do I tell him" she asked causing me to shrug.

"Uhh to be honest princess mommy doesn't know my father or mother wasn't around when I first started or when I was younger so I just kinda dealt with things on my own, but just pull him to side and let him know I guess" I said turning down the feminine product isle.

"Dang, were you bored as a kid I can't imagine that" she asked causing me to laugh.

It be yo own kids yo.

"Nah, I had friends and your father and your gg they really made me feel like family and stuff like that" I said replied looking through the isle.

"I know my other gg is gone but what about your dad" she asked.

"He's still alive we just don't talk" I said going to the teens section of the feminine care isle.

"Why, and this my last question" she said throwing her hands up causing me to laugh.

"We got into it a couple years back when we first got back into contact and I just don't see eye to eye with him anymore" I said being completely honest.

"Well maybe you guys should try and talk it out like you dada taught us, but anyways what are we buying" she asked causing me to nod my head.

Maybe I should.

"Pads, and we're gonna get you a cute little pouch to take with you while we're out and for school" I said smiling at her.

"Why you so happy I'm just bleeding" she asked causing me to bust out laughing.

"Girl, ion even know what to say" I said laughing causing her to bust out laughing.

"And we're gonna get you a cute little pouch" she said mocking in a preppy tone causing me to laugh harder.

"Bye, I'm doing this with yo behind today" I said playfully mushing her head.

"I love you mommy" she said hugging my side.

"I love you too princess" I said hugging her back then I kissed her forehead.

Time Skip: 1 a.m.

The kids are and bed and so is Khalil so I'm the only one up and I'm up on the balcony thinking about the conversation I had with K'asani earlier while we were in the store.

I don't may-

"What you doing up mama" Khalil asked walking out on the balcony with the blanket over his shoulder looking like a lil kid who scared of the dark and come in yo room at night.

"Thinking" I replied looking at him then he walked over to me and got in between my legs then he laid on top of me.

"About? Talk to me" he said then he pulled down my tank top and started sucking on my titty.

"My father K'asani asked about him today and I guess I need to grow up and hear him out instead of ignoring him because he is trying to apologize but I just put a wall" I said rubbing his head.

"We're in Florida now all you gotta do is pick up the phone baby ouuu I know you home baby just pick up the phone baby" he slow ass said then he started singing causing me to bust out laughing.

"It's lit just pick up the phone baby, never will I cheat on you" I sung causing him to bust out laughing.

"Anyways later today talk to him let him know you're in Florida and you'd like to meet up and best believe imma be there with the demon clan" he said then he started sucking on my titty again.

"T-bone that nigga eat his dick like a steak" I called out randomly causing him to look at me with a smirk.

"You tryna do that now or sum" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I was just tapping to a song that was playing in my head" I said laughing while looking at him.

"Since you in the mood for rapping come wrap yo lips round my dick" he said licking his lips.

"Damn that shit was smooth get up you can get some gawk gawk gobble gobble after that" I said pulling my shirt up causing him to bust out laughing.

"Bae said gawk gawk gobble gobble" he said laughing hard then he got up and sat next to me on the couch.

"What you gone give me daddy" I asked standing up then I stood in between his legs and ran my hand down his chest because for some reason that turns him on.

"Some kitty clit licker 6000 bih" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yooooo what" I asked laughing this nigga had me in tears.

"You heard me baby" he said cheesing.

"69, because I need some kitty clit 6000 right now" I asked rubbing his print.

"Mmm, take them pants and panties off and come sit on my face" he said then he laid back on the couch.

"Pussy like a ocean have my nigga drowning every time he up in it" I rapped whole I took off my pants and panties.

"Oh so you just a rapper tonight, huh" he asked chuckling.

"Yea, lemme get in the studio with you" I said then I straddled his lap then he squeezed my ass.

"Bet" he said then he lifted me up and placed me on his face.

"Fuck" I moaned softly.

I hope we don't get caught.

Chapter 40 is complete🥳

Omarious is definitely a mama's boy🥺💙.

Omarion bad as hell😭.

K'asani is growing up😩.

I love K'asani and Oceana's relationship🥰.

Oop- we might meet Oceana's father👀.

Any feedback or questions?

100+ votes for next chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.9K 112
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏. 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
190K 7.9K 45
"𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨...
52.1K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
682K 41.4K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...