Faded Pink (gxg)

By imyourmirandawrites

After nearly four months at a treatment facility for an eating disorder, Avery is finally coming home. While... More

Disclaimer
Avery
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Reese
Nine
Avery
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Reese
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Avery
Eighteen
Nineteen
Reese
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Avery
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Reese
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Avery
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six

Dear Reader

176 4 0
By imyourmirandawrites

Dear Reader,

First of all, thank you for choosing my book. I wanted to write a quick message before you begin. Faded Pink is written from two viewpoints, both in the first person. In order to try and avoid any confusion, I've broken up the viewpoints by titling the "change" with the characters' names. Every chapter following that name is associated with that character. The majority of Faded Pink is from one viewpoint - it is her story after all. The second viewpoint mostly provides important background details that otherwise would be unknown. I hope this doesn't add any confusion or deter you from reading ahead.

Thank you again,

Miranda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.9K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
62.1K 2.4K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
182K 7.3K 55
[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life. She flashes her smile to the world, but...
36K 1.3K 29
When Karlie's estranged father suffers a heart attack, she reluctantly returns to her hometown in Pennsylvania, only to find herself confronting the...