You (Cold Heart) [Jenlisa Sto...

By EunoiaKyra

Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around... More

1. Waiting
2. Cold eyes (The interview)
3. The elevator (Waiting again)
4. First day (You)
5. You (Again)
6. Lunch (Maybe)
7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)
8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)
9. Call me friend (But keep me closer)
10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)
11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)
12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)
13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)
14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)
15. Nobody said it would last forever (darling)
16. Kill 'em with kindness ( unexpected encounter)
17. Do you think about me? (maybe)
18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)
19. Ask me to be nice (and then I'll do it extra mean)
20. Studio (dancing & pictures)
21. Girls night (just wanna have fun)
22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)
23. Let your guards down (Try)
24. You look at me (Something about you drives me crazy)
25. Campaign (Fashion & Art)
26. Can't stop my heart from beating (Confessions)
27. Beating hearts (oblivious)
28. New friend? ( Jealousy)
29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)
30. You should be here (just my luck)
31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)
32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)
33. I'll miss you (little bear)
34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)
35. The other Mrs. Kim (FBI and Lunch)
36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)
37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)
38. You (always has been you)
39. Yellow (Step up your game)
40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)
41. Lovesick (First date?)
42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)
43. Let's do this (filming)
44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)
45. Dinner (the moment of truth)
46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)
47. Mine (curious about you)
48. Preview (Drive me crazy)
49. Preparations (You better behave)
50. Home (I feel complete)
51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)
52. Rescue me (food war)
53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)
54. You (Not again)
55. You would know (if you stayed)
56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)
57. What should I do (shattered hearts)
58. Please (take care of her for me)
59. Is this the best for me? (us)
60. Am I nothing to you now?
61. Fight back (I miss you)
62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)
63. Where are you? (Need you now)
64. Photoshoots & Friends
65. Change of plans (Just go for it)
66. Take the risk (May the odds be ever in your favour)
67. Stay with me (I love you)
68. Just love me (I'm all yours)
69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)
70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)
71. The letter (I wish the best for you)
72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)
74. Take me to the sky (I love you)
75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)
76. Breaking news (Now or never)
77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)
78. She is the one (Think of me)
79. Let's talk (Family weekend)
80. Hey there! (Manoban effect)
81. Nothing to think about (business)
82. Working hard (extra hours)
83. Special chapter: New beginnings
84. Special chapter: I thought we could be more...
85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...
86. Special chapter: Your eyes
87. Special Chapter: Miss Manobangs
Author's note:
88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You
Author's note: Thank youuuuu 💜
More stories
New Story!

73. Be my future

10.8K 254 39
By EunoiaKyra

"Ohhhh yes!, there's no macaron, such a shame but it's something better" Jennie said.

Lisa was confused, "Better?", Jennie nodded "Yes Lili, let me get it for you", Lisa was wondering what's going on and Jennie took something from inside and discarded the box, Lisa was really trying to see what Jennie was holding.

Jennie gave her a gummy smile "Lili here is my promise to you, I want you to be my future, I want to spend all my life with you, I'm so in love with you and I can't wait more, I know what I want and the only thing I need to know is if you want the same, so please look at this", Jennie opened a little black velvet box and inside there were two beautiful rose gold rings with a beautiful diamond incrusted on each of them, Lisa was taken aback, wondering if all this was real, "My beautiful and perfect Lalisa Manoban I want to be your future, I want you to be my future, will you marry me? Will you be my future officially?", Lisa was crying silently and nodded "Yes Ruby Jane, I want to be yours, I want to marry you and be your future, I don't see myself with somebody else" Jennie took one of the rings and put it on Lisa's finger, giving her a gummy smile.

Lisa couldn't stop crying, she embraced Jennie really tight, then something made a click for her, there were two rings, she stepped back a little, she knew what Jennie wanted, she took the other ring "Be my future officially, I don't want anything else, only a future with you" she pecked Jennie lips put the ring on her finger, and Jennie was now crying and embraced Lisa, "For a moment I thought I was rushing this, I have been so nervous" then she crashed Lisa's lips.

After a few minutes and many pecks on their lips Jennie caressed Lisa's face, "I love you so much, maybe it seems it's too soon, but we can be engaged and decide later when it's the best day to get married, it doesn't have to be right away, will plan this really well, from now own nothing will be rushed, but I saw the rings the other day and I just knew they were perfect, this idea have been lingering in my mind all week, I had to propose today because a year ago you came into my life, and since that night my life wasn't the same, since that night I knew you were special, and trust me when I say that you are the best that could happen to me, I do love you so much", Lisa just crashed Jennie's lips and kissed her passionately, they deepened the kiss and molded their bodies together, they only took time to get enough air.

Lisa couldn't stop smiling, all this was really happening "Nini you are the one for me, nobody made me feel like this before, I can't believe you even remember the exact date we met in the elevator, I want to be with you, you just surprised me with this, the date was already perfect, I love when we go on dates, and tonight was already all I wanted, even how you cooked in advance and how you did everything to make me feel special, and Miss Magical CEO Jennie Kim, don't try to tell me you didn't, as far as I know I'm not the only Muggle here" both girls laughed.

Lisa tuck a strand of hair behind Jennie's ear, "Then the song, gosh you don't know how I felt, just think about it makes me feel loved, appreciated, and just really happy, you are the best part for me, and I want to be the best for you as well Nini", Jennie gave her another gummy smile, "You already are the best, I meant every single word in that song", Lisa lifted Jennie and the latter put her hands around Lisa's neck and her legs wrapped around her waist, they kissed hungrily, deepening it, Lisa granted access to Jennie and both tongues got entwined, Jennie sucked Lisa's tongue and that made her moan, after hear that the CEO was completely turned on, "Baby take me to our bed" Jennie said in seductive tone almost in a whisper.

Lisa laid Jennie down on bed and started to kiss her everywhere, Jennie was just lost on Lisa's sweet scent and her warm tonned body, she loved the warm sensation emanining from her sexy body and her kisses were the best... but she wanted more, not just make out.

Lisa was trailing kisses on Jennies neck and she nibbled her ear and whispered "Are you shivering because of me? Cause it happens to me all the time, every time you kiss me and touch me I feel like an electric jolt all around my body, sending shivers to my spine" and that's when Jennie lost it, she was already really aroused "It does happens to me, you really have a huge impact on me, how you don't realise it? You drive me crazy" her voice turned more raspy "Manoban undress me, help me with this dress and I'll take yours off", Lisa nodded "You are so sexy when you call me like that", Jennie smirked and licked Lisa's ear, "And you are so sexy when you look at me like that" both undressed each other and Jennie kissed Lisa's neck, leaving some little marks around, both laid down together, entangling their legs and kissing, both feeling how their bodies fitted perfectly together, "Get on top of me Manoban, I want to feel all of you", the kisses were getting sloppy, "Touch me, I'm all yours" Jennie said while panting hard, after a while Jennie was moaning even louder "Lili I want to make you feel all my love" Lisa smirked savouring each moment, "You already do babe" it seemed like pure electricity was running through their veins.

Jennie loved Lisa's abs, she was constantly caressing them, "Manoban I just want to ride your damn abs, they kill me", they switched positions and Jennie got on top, Lisa could feel how wet Jennie was, she was pleasuring herself rubbing her center on Lisa's abs, and her moaning was getting louder, the contact with her skin felt like burning desire about to explode, that's when Jennie decided to touch Lisa's wet folds "Fuck babe this is how much you want me?", Lisa nodded, then Jennie trailed kisses on Lisa's breast sucking her nipples, she kept going down her abs, and finally her tighs making Lisa go crazy, "Jen I want you so bad, I want to feel you inside" Jennie smiled and licked Lisa's wet center, sucking her clit, "I want to be inside you, but I need you right now too" both adjusted their position, making both to have full access to their centers, eating each other out, moaning and panting, the sweat was evident on them, Jennie stopped "I'm about to cum love, but I want to see your face, get on top" Lisa did and pumped her long fingers inside Jennie faster and faster as Jennie was begging her, "Omg Lalisa, I'm cumming so hard, keep going, keep going damn it" Lisa felt how her fingers were getting wrapped and she kept pumping faster till Jennie moaned her name "Damn Lalisa you make me feel like I'm dying of pleasure for god sakes" and kept moaning, "Come... kiss me", she was panting really hard, the kiss was making Jennie feeling hot again, but she decided to make Lisa cum as well.

Lisa was already really hot, Jennie bit her neck, and Lisa groaned "Lili I'm gonna make sure to pleasure you right now, she kissed Lisa's lips, and then traced more kisses, "Jen please, get inside, make me all yours", Jen smirked and put her fingerss inside Lisa and at the same time she sucked and kissed her clit, Lisa was moaning really hard and Jennie was wet again, "Ruby Jane you are tearing me apart, it ... It feels sooo... Omg Jennie!!! That's when Lisa came and Jennie just licked Lisa's folds, "Babe you are so tasty" Jennie said and Lisa chuckled, "You are becoming wilder Nini and I love it", come here, hug me, Jennie smirked and kissed Lisa, both were sweating.

"Lili are you tired?" Jennie asked and Lisa kissed her again passionately, "I hope this answers your question love" Jennie smirked "I think it did, you know, I think we could try new things", Lisa nodded and smiled at her "Make love to me again babe, I want to scream your name again".

They kept going on for a few rounds, till they finally collapsed with a big smile on their faces, sweating and panting, trying to catch their breaths, "Let's cuddle like this, I want to feel your skin" Jennie said and pecked Lisa many times, Lisa wanted the same, "Come Nini get closer". Both girls fell asleep in each other arms.

Big news needed to be announced to their friends and families, since they decided to give another step and get engaged, but that could wait, the most important thing was that they were so crazy for each other and so in love, that the happiness was evident on their faces even when they were sleeping.

----

Good it was Saturday and they didn't have to wake up early, When Lisa woke up  around 11am she felt like dreaming, Jennie by her side, cuddling with her and both with beautiful rings on their fingers, "That's it, this is how I want to wake up every morning" she said for herself and smiled, "Me too, now hold me closer, I want to feel you closer, let's stay like this a little bit more" Jennie said with her eyes still closed and Lisa chuckled, "Jen you invited people to get brunch today", she opened her eyes "Omg that's not true, I don't even like to be around people, gosh" and Lisa laughed "Trust me! You did, I swear" Jennie sat down, still naked and she was thinking "Damn it! It's Saturday, since we are together I barely work on Saturdays, Manoban you are fired, I don't remember anything about a brunch" and she got inside the covers and got in a comfy position", Lisa laughed "Well I'll take a shower and if you want to cancel things with Jisoo, Rosé, Mina and Sunmi, it's ok" Lisa said and walked naked around the room, "Stop Manoban, you are fired, don't talk to me, let me sleep and when Jennie turned around and she saw her like that, her jaw dropped to the floor".

"I think you are hired again, damn you really have a beautiful body" Lisa chuckled when she saw that flirty smirk plasted on Jennie's face, "I'm sorry but Sunmi hired me right after you fired me twice today" and chuckled again, then she felt a pillow that hit her face, "You can't leave like that!, you know?" Jennie said, and Lisa keep playing along "Oh really? How come?", "You signed a contract with me last night, look at your hand" and Lisa smiled widely, "You are my future, and I'm yours so yeah" there was a hint of jealousy on Jennie's voice, but she was trying to hide it, "Babe let's get a shower, I want we call our parents, and tell them the news before someone else, come on Jen".

Jennie pouted and looked away from Lisa, "No, go and work for Sunmi, that's what you want, we can end this contract here", Lisa got closer, "Nini I was just kidding, are you really jealous?, We were playing around, just forget all that, come on, please, I'm here naked for you, I can't walk properly yet I would do the same thing we did last night again and again, come hug me, let's start this day with kisses and nakedness" Jennie was smiling but she played hard to get "You know, I'm going home now", Jennie got up and took all her clothes that were scattered around the floor and put them in the laundry room, she got Lisa's unicorns hoodie and walked away, Lisa was astonished, "Are you gonna leave just wearing a hoodie and nothing more?" Jennie nodded, and kept walking, when she was about to open the door, she heard some voices, outside "Rosie it's outside!" And Lisa laughed, "I told you!, Come let's go back to our room, and damn it! ruuuuuun, ruuuun, run Nini, she has the code for the door!", "And you are naked Manoban!!!", they really had to run as fast as they could to their room, they got inside quickly and closed the door, panting and laughing non stop "Jen get a shower, fast!", Jennie looked at her "You don't tell me what to do Manoban, even if you look so sexy because you are still naked" and Lisa saw a playful smirk on Jennie, "Shower with me" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows, Jennie laughed even more, "I see now Nini, you are playing hard to get huh?" And Jennie kept  laughing "Maybe".

Lisa got closer to her and pinned her on the wall, "Are you gonna be like this Miss CEO?" She kissed her passionately and then walked to the bathroom, Jennie was dumbfounded "Damn it, was this really my idea, why I wanted a brunch? She said for herself and she was about to join Lisa's shower when Rosie was being too loud, so Jennie decided to greet her friend, "Jen don't tell me you forgot?, Jennie smiled "Hey Rosie!! Maybe I did, but don't worry, Lisa is taking a shower and I'll do the same when she is done, please get some juice or something to eat and we will be right back".

Rosie decided to just watch some TV and Jennie went back, she was only wearing Lisa's hoody, her fave one, she was gonna make sure to get it back just like the yellow one, Jen walked slowly to the shower and Lisa was just getting funny hairdos using her shampoo, "Hey there, I love that style it suits you" Jennie winked and Lisa gasped, "Nini! Rosé it's outside I thought you would wait till I finish", Jennie laughed "Manoban I'm just going to shower we won't have any sex, I'm not thinking only about sex and when i do it's because of you, so you are the one to blame" and Lisa chuckled "Come I'll help you to massage your scalp" Jennie was smiling, "Lili this feels really nice, you know after work, when we get really tired we could do this and just snuggle to sleep", Lisa smiled "I think it's a must do, I would like to do this and just relax by your side" Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek.

"I'm done but let me help you to wash your back" Lisa said and she washed carefully Jennie's skin, "It's done Miss CEO, I'll go ahead and get dressed", Jennie nodded and then she called Lisa, "Wait, Lili, I kinda remember the brunch thing, and you were right, our parents should be the first ones to know about our engagement, so I had an idea, do you think we can wear our rings in our necklaces? I mean I don't want any of the girls spread this", Jennie looked at her emotionless expression for a second and what's gonna start to panic when Lisa said "That's exactly what I was thinking, let's do it, and I think I have another idea I'll tell you later on", Lisa was about to go to her room when she went back and slid the glass door, "Good morning my sweet Nini bear" Jennie chuckled " Good morning Lili Babe" Lisa pecked Jennie's lips and in that moment Jennie felt so happy, so complete but mostly really really excited to share her life with someone bloke her Lili.

----

When Lisa got out from her room she sat by her best friend side, "Hey you stranger" Rosie said and Lisa seemed truly taken aback, "I mean I know you are busy with work, your girlfriend and things but call me once in a while or invite me to eat lunch, you better don't push me away", Lisa smiled "You are my best friend and my sister, I won't let you go to those dark places again, I really mean it Rosie, you should have told me sooner how you felt" Lisa said and hugged her friend, Rosie teared up a little and then Jennie came closer, "Rosie I'm sorry if I kinda ruined a little your friendship, I didn't mean it, You know you can stay with this monkey whenever you want, right there is your room, you can come whenever, plus you are my friend as well, my closest friend, I must say, don't forget that and if this monkey bothers you or gets too busy, make sure to tell me and I'll fire her" Rosie and Jennie laughed and they hugged each other, then Rosie smiled back, "Thank you girls, I guess I didn't want to bother you", Lisa messed Rosé's hair "You would never do that, you are my favourite chipmunk".

"Jen can we discuss something really quick in the kitchen?" Lisa asked and Jennie frowned "Yeah sure" they walked away and Lisa told her "We need to tell her, she will keep the secret, I swear" Jennie nodded.

Rosé was looking at them, and Lisa looked at her girlfriend "Jennie I need to tell you something really important", Jennie nodded with a serious face, "Keep going Manobangs", Rosé chuckled yet the situation seemed serious tho, Lisa kept talking "A year ago when I went to try my luck and prove myself in a bigger company like Kim Industries, it was this Chipmunk the one that told me there was a vacant position and that I should apply there", Jennie eyes flowded with tears, but she managed to hold them back, Rosé didn't know what was happening, when suddenly Jennie hugged her tight, "Rosie, you are the reason I met this damn monkey, and now I see why we need to share something really important, but first swear you'll keep this as a secret", Rosé nodded "What's going on guys, just tell me, both girls took their necklaces out and then Rosé started to jumping  and clapping around, "Guys, guys!! Damn let me look closer", she did and now it was sure, "You guys are engaged??" Both girls nodded, and Rosé was squealing like a teeneager, "Tell me everything, I don't care if we arrive late to brunch, Jennie laughed and explained everything to her "Omg you guys are so sweet and you look so good together, I'm the damn Cupid!!!, So just let me get this straight, you are keeping it hidden till you guys talk about this with your parents", Lisa nodded, "We want they know first, well actually we wanted to tell you because thanks to you, I started to work on my dreams and I found the best CEO in the world" Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek.

"In other words, you are the first one to know this, because we trust you, you are loyal and my best friend..…my sister, we want you to be part of this whole thing, because if it wasn't for you and your efforts for convince me, we probably weren't here righ now" Lisa said with a tear rolling down her cheek, Jennie smiled " Damn Lisa, how dare you", both girls looked at her, "You are claiming her as your sister, when in fact she is my sister too!" And she gave to both a beautiful gummy smile.

Rosé hugged both girls, "I always wanted another sister Jen and you better choose me as the godmother of your first child, I can't wait to be Aunt Rosie!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.8K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
193K 4.8K 39
She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoiled brat, jackass, happy go lucky. She's...
35.6K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
841K 18.5K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...