Belial - a fateful night (Vol...

By Nezumigami

Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being u... More

Introduction
Extract of the Book of Races - Glossary of Demons
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut-scene)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ( with smut-scene)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (with smut-scene)
Epilogue
Vol.2 of the Fate-Series

Chapter 22 (with smut-scene)

4.8K 275 174
By Nezumigami

With a groan, Aleks opened his eyes. A yellow living room ceiling decorated with a blue tulip pattern immediately caught his attention and he raised eyebrows. Where am I? A warm breath tickled his ear and he looked to the left. His neck and shoulder muscles hissed in response to the movement. He looked at Belial's sleeping face which was covered in wrinkles of sorrow. Contrary to his thoughts which told him he should let Belial sleep, he raised his left hand and stroked his mate's cheek. "Wake up, sleepyhead," he awakened him affectionately.

With a deep breath, Belial opened his eyes. Relief spread over him, and his mouth curved up into a shy smile. He took Aleks' hand and placed a light kiss on it. "You're awake, Tsuka." The tightness in Belial's chest dissolved and he was finally able to breathe freely.

Aleks sat upright with a less than elegant movement and inspected his surroundings. Matching the ceiling of the room, was a yellow carpet and a wall with the same floral pattern. Against the wall, stood a chest of drawers and next to it a large mirror, which stretched from the floor halfway up the wall. The large bed in which they laid was made of dark wood. The bedposts had the shape of flowering tulips and similar decorations were around the edges. The duvet had a blue plaid pattern with silver flowers on it – tulips, as expected.

"Whoever owns this room, I want the number of their interior designer."

Belial looked at him as if he had taken leave of his senses. Then he remembered the grisly duvet and its twin on the sofa. My mate suffers from an incurable taste aberration. Dismissing that thought, Belial was overjoyed that his mate had pulled through. He leaned in for a kiss which was immediately granted and Aleks sighed in content upon feeling his lover's mouth against his.

Aleks opened his mouth giving Belial full access while he grabbed Belial's hair and pulled him closer. Carefully, Aleks leaned back prompting his demon to follow. "Belial," he panted against his lips. "More," he told his lover.

"You almost died less than twenty-four hours ago," he reluctantly returned.

Aleks knew he was right, but somehow, he felt healthy. He wasn't in any pain. He tentatively touched the bandage on his shoulder. "I think it's healed. Please take the bandage off," he requested.

Belial slowly opened the bandage and unwrapped it, revealing a perfectly healthy shoulder. Not even a scar could be seen. "How is this possible?" he asked, stunned.

"No idea," he replied with a shrug. Relief flowed through Belial.

A seductive smile spread across Aleks' face. He approached Belial's ear and whispered in a deep voice, "Then there is nothing left to stop you." He was right.

***************SMUT-SCENE*************

Belial bent over his human again and kissed him passionately.

"I want to feel you in me," Aleks said in a breathless voice.

"Not before I kissed every inch of your body," his mate replied.

"I won't survive that today, Bel," he replied with a trembling voice, since his demon had begun to caress his chest. He stroked his belly and let his hands slowly wander downwards. He took off Aleks' trousers, which he had put on yesterday, and his clothes followed.

Aleks squirmed and moaned but was not satisfied with the passive role. With his left hand, he groped around Belial's body until he found it. Belial hissed as Aleks stroked his hard dick. "Two can play this game, don't forget that Bel."

Belial gently bit Aleks' nipple, so that a small stream of blood emerged, which he tenderly licked. Aleks's body trembled and he felt his entrance get wet. Perplexed by his body's reaction, he interrupted Belial's caresses and touched his entrance with one finger. He held his wet finger in front of Belial's nose and asked, "Bel, what's happening to my body?"

At first, Belial seemed confused but then understood what his mate meant. Right, the men of the human race can't get wet, that was reserved only for the females. This restriction didn't apply to demons. Now that he was the mate of a demon, his body had begun to adapt. But Belial didn't know how far these changes would go.

"For demons, mating between same-sex couples is as natural as that between any other couple. The partner that is penetrated can become wet. Since you are my heart, your body is adapting so that we can mate. It's natural." This seemed to make sense to Aleks, even though he was still slightly bewildered. "Do you want to continue?" his demon asked with a sly tone.

Aleks nodded approvingly and turned them so that Belial sat upright and Aleks was on his lap. Their hard cocks collided and rubbed against each other. Before his demon could protest, he closed his mouth with an intense kiss and began rubbing his dick.

Belial moaned, but he wouldn't give up complete control to his human and let him do whatever he wanted to. With one hand, he caressed Aleks's dick while dipping a finger into his entrance. A quiet groan and twitching signaled to him that he had found Aleks' pleasure point. He put in a second finger and stretched it. Meanwhile, Aleks' hand movements became stronger, driving Belial mad.

"Bel... I... soon," Aleks said, breathing heavily. He felt his human tense indicating that he was close. A third finger slid into Aleks. At that moment he came on Belial's belly and a grin spread on his face. Completely out of breath, Aleks leaned against his demon's shoulder.

"You're ready, so ready for me, Tsuka." With a fluid movement, he flipped his lover so that he laid on his stomach and positioned himself behind him. He rubbed his hard cock on Aleks' butt, and he groaned.

"Bel, don't torment me anymore. Finally, put it in me," his human begged.

"Your wish is my command, Tsuka," he returned with an erotic voice. He leaned over his mate and propped himself with his right hand next to Aleks's head. Positioning the other on Aleks' hip, he penetrated him with one push.

Aleks moaned loudly and clutched the duvet. "Fuck. More."

Releasing a quiet laugh, he fulfilled his heart's wish. He moved his hips and tortured him with long intense pushes. He moaned continuously and met him with subconscious movements.

"So deep," he moaned. Then Aleks dropped his head to the side and bared his neck.

Astonished, Belial stared at his neck. Aleks had just subconsciously offered himself to him. With a smile, he accepted his offer and sunk his teeth into his neck.

Aleks screamed lustily and arched his back. He moaned Belial's name as Belial's mouth remained attached to his skin so that he could absorb the sweet juices of life. Aleks came with a quiet scream, but Belial kept going. He felt his orgasm building. Aleks' nails dug into Belial's right arm and that pushed him over the edge causing him to pour himself into his mate.

*****************************************

Breathing heavily, he rolled off Aleks and laid down next to him.

"The ... was... just... about... the... limit." The compliment put a smile on Belial's face, as Aleks had done thousands of times before. The number of times he had smiled in recent centuries could be counted on one hand. But since he met Aleks, he didn't seem to be able to remove the grin from his face. He lovingly enclosed his heart in his arms.

Lyric wanted to check in on his patient, after all, almost a day had passed. The human should be awake by now. When he opened the door, he saw an unexpected scene. Belial was lying on his mate and pushing in and out of his body with fluent movements and the human was moaning continuously. Then his friend sunk his teeth into his neck and Aleks reared.

He quickly closed the door. They didn't seem to have noticed him. He was shocked. No, not about the physical act, that wasn't special. No, it had been Belial's face. He had never seen such a facial expression. He had looked at his mate in a way that Lyric had never seen before.

Lust, desire, greed for possession. He had seen all of this in the faces of others. But never such a profound expression of affection.

Belial had seen his mate as if he were the only important thing in the world. I want this too. For the first time in a long time, he felt the severity of the curse that threatened to consume him.

At the same moment, he rejected the idea, moving his hand as if he was throwing away something unimportant. He straightened up, stuck out his chin, and regained his control. Why would he long for something that he could never have? He had come to terms with it centuries ago, so he had gone into the human world.

No reason to let such a thing spoil my mood. Silently, he walked away from the guest room. He would come by later when he thought they were done. Until then, he had something to prepare for.

_______________________

I hope you also liked this chapter.

Lovely greetings,

your Mouse Goddess

PS: Here's a music recommendation from me that motivates me to write again and again: Hurricane by I Prevail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
211K 9.2K 28
Book V of the Seven Sins Series "It's ironic, your name," the demon lord says, staring at me with his familiar, cold look. "It's an angel's name." I...
73.3K 5.1K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...