[Turning You] On!

Por Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... Más

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 29

21.9K 435 52
Por Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

KIssing You - Des'ree

Terry

 It had been a week. A week and my Dad and I had not spoken one word to each other. He was stubborn and unfortunately I was his son which meant that I was stubborn too if not worse, but I wasn’t complaining. I didn’t want to talk to him. We had nothing more to talk about and in a few months, he wouldn’t even have to see my face. All he had to do was drop me off at college and I would be good.

He shouldn’t even be mad at me. I mean he was wrong not me. I wasn’t the one who was sleeping with a married woman. I wasn’t choosing some bitch over my own son. He was! It was him who was causing this dichotomy between us. He was the reason that we had not said one word two each other over the course of the last week.

I sighed as I laid down on my back waiting patiently for Brielle.  She was my distraction for everything. When everything was going wrong I knew that things with us were right. Things were more than right. I loved that girl so much and I couldn’t stand to lose her at any moment. I heard a knock on my door.

“Who is it?”

“Me.” She answered.

“Come in.” She walked inside and came and sat down next to me.

“How’d you get in?” I asked her.

“Your Dad was outside so he let me in.” I nodded.

“Still haven’t talked to your Dad?” She asked.

“Nope.” She let out a sigh before laying down next to me and placing her head on my chest.

“Are you sure this is how you want things to go?” She asked slipping her hand under my shirt and resting it on my chest.

“I have no choice in it.”

‘You can talk to him.”

“I don’t want too,”

“I just don’t want you to regret anything. I mean you never know what could happen.” I sighed.

“I know, but I have nothing to say to him.” I told her. She said nothing else ending the conversation.

“Has Tanya been making passes at you?”

“Not really, she asked me if she could come over and suck my dick.” She gasped raising her head and looking at me.  I begun laughing.

“I’m totally kidding Brielle.” I said continuing to laugh.

“That’s not funny Terry,” She said sitting up and crossing her arms.

“Awh come on baby” I said pulling her against me.

“You’re the only one that gets to suck me off.” I joked. She pushed me away from her.

“You are such a…..guy!” She said

“I’m your guy.”

“Whatever, you are not getting any tonight.”

“Whatever you know you going to give me some.”

“We’ll see.”

‘Yea we’ll see.”

I pulled Brielle’s body closer against mine tightening my arm around her waist. I kissed her bare shoulders as my hands roamed down between her legs.

“I told you that you was gone give me some.” I told her

“Shut up!”

“You not being able to resist me is nothing to be ashamed of.” I joked.

“Whatever Terry,” I laughed and began to kiss her neck as I massaged her between her legs. She let out a low moan as she rolled over with her eyes closed spreading her legs wider for me. I chuckled.

“See what I mean?” She opened her eyes giving me the look. I smiled before connecting my lips with her as I inserted two fingers inside her. She moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I continued to pump my fingers inside giving her ultimate pleasure. Her hips began to rotate trying to reach her peak faster.

I could feel her coming as I kissed her lips. She smiled against mine and I opened my eyes looking down at her. I felt her hand grip my now hardened manhood stroking me up and down.

“Terry?”

“Yea,”

“Do you think you could resist me?” She asked with a smirk playing against her lips. She was not going to play this now. At this moment there was no way that I could resist her. I wanted her so badly right now. I needed to feel her legs wrapped around my waist. I wanted to feel her nails dig into my back as I brought her to her zenith point.

“No,” I answered honestly as I positioned myself in between her legs.

“I think you can, matter of fact you are going to have to” She said pushing me over and straddling me.

“Why is that?” I asked her.

“Because I’ve had enough.” She said getting off of me. Wait!

“What?” I asked grabbing her arm and pulling her back towards the bed.

“I’m done for the day.” She replied.

“Brielle come on.” I said tugging on her harder.

“Come on what?”

“Don’t do this to me?” I pleaded. “Don’t do this to us.” I said gesturing at my manhood. She laughed.

“Oh so you think this is funny?” I asked. She continued to laugh.

“Brielle you either hop on for the ride or you cause war.” I told her.

“War sounds fun,” She said laughing and bending over me. She kissed my neck making me want her even more.

“Oh really?”I asked her.

“Yea,” She re-straddled me. “I think I could win this war.” She said as she grinded against me. I could feel the heat radiating from her womanhood and it only made me crave her more. I grabbed my manhood and pushed inside of her taking her by surprise. I sat up and began to whisper in her ear.

“You can never win a war with me” I breathed as I held her hips in place savoring the feeling of being inside her. She began to rotate her hips obviously giving in. I eased my grip and she began to go at it. She couldn’t resist this just like I couldn’t her. I craved to be around her even if we weren’t haven’t sex and I knew that she possessed the same feeling. It was why we always seemed to be together.  We were made for each other, so resisting one another wasn’t an option.

Brielle

I went into the kitchen looking for something in the fridge. I had planned on finding me something to eat and the packing my things to head over to Terry’s. I probably had more than enough clothes that resided at his house but I still continued to pack bags. I had no clue why but that’s just what I did.

I grabbed an apple juice from the fridge along with a bag of chips from the pantry. My dad was standing at the table when I turned around. I rolled my eyes and ignored his presence. I was still so angry with him for what he had done when Terry slept over. I know that I had not gotten his or my mom’s permission but there was still no reason for him to act like he did.

“Who’s the guy you have been running around with?” He asked me.

“Why?” I replied already annoyed.

“I want to know?”

“What difference does is make if you know or not?”

“Because I don’t want you to be with him as much as you are.” Who was he to try to tell me what to do when he was barely home and hadn’t been a real Dad since I could remember?

“Well you can forget about that.” I said turning away from him to leave.

“Brielle you will do as I say.” He yelled pulling me back by my arm.

“Why do you care who I am with so badly?” I yelled at him.

“I don’t. I care about having a respectable daughter who doesn’t run around screaming slut.” I could feel the tears welding up behind my eyes at the thought of my dad calling me a slut. Why couldn’t we just be a normal family where the parents supported their daughter no matter what she chose to do?

“I’m not a slut Dad.” I said calmly.

“You could have fooled me.”

“Oh yea you know all about fooling around don’t you. Tell me ….who’s the real slut since you’re out screwing around on mom.” I spat angrily. I didn’t even see the slap coming to my face. I felt the sting of his ring as he backhanded me. My hand instinctively went up to my face as I tried cooling the burning sensation. I looked up at him for a few seconds wondering how could he before going upstairs not bothering to mutter another word to him. I packed my duffel with everything that I could need for a couple of days. I grabbed my car keys and made my way down stairs. He was no longer in eye-sight which I was glad for. I went out the door and got in my car and drove over to Terry’s.

I knocked on Terry’s front door with my bag draped over my shoulder. I was so upset and I just wanted to be with Terry. I had no clue what made him think that he could put his hands on me especially in that manner, but I wasn’t going to be forgiving about it.

“Hey, what--- Brielle what happen to your face?” Terry asked grabbing my face and taking a closer look at it.

“Nothing.” I told him. “Can I come in?”

“What do you mean nothing?” He said allowing me to come inside.

“I mean that it was nothing Terry.”

“Brielle your face is red, bruised and cut something happened.”

“Can I spend the night?”

“You know the answer. Brielle?” I began to walk upstairs to his room.

“Terry really I’m fine.” I told him. He sighed as I dropped my bag against the wall in his room. He grabbed my arm making me face him. He ran his finger slightly over my flaming cheek. I reached  up connecting my lips with his and pulling him against me. I just needed him so much right now. He kissed me back leaving me to drown in his kiss and that was exactly what I was doing. I brought my hands down to his jeans undoing them.

He pulled back hesitantly and looked down in my eyes for a moment. He let it go bringing his lips back to mine which I was thankful for. I didn’t want him asking me anymore questions. I just wanted him to be there for me. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His kiss deepened and we were both just pouring so much into it. He gently laid my back down against the bed leaving him on top of me. He lifted my shirt from my body. He then reached behind my back unclasping my bra and pulling it away from my body. His lips left mine, leaving me yearning for more. They drifted across my upper body paying attention to every portion. He gently kissed my shoulders my chest my stomach as he began to pull down my jeans.

I reached for his shirt pulling it away from his body.  My clothes were gone and now we had to get rid of his. I began to push down on his jeans inching them off. He stood up removing them and then brought his attention back to me. He placed sweet kisses up my thighs and across my hips sucking on my skin here and there. I was waiting anxiously to have him in the way that I wanted him. To have his body mashed against mine as we both experienced the ultimate bliss. He brought his lips back to mine and kissed me softly before glaring into my eyes.

“You sure you okay?”  I nodded and he proceeded to make love to me. He knew exactly what to do. He knew where to touch and how to hold me. He knew how to be soft and gentle when I needed him to be. Each thrust was slow and felt achingly good. The intensity in his eyes as he stared down at me, his body moved against mine perfectly making me forget about all my problems at home. Right now it was just me and him and that’s how I wanted it to be forever. I cherished what I had with him and I wanted every moment of my day to feel like this moment right now. I was in love with him. I needed him in my life. He completed me to the utmost.

Terry looked down at me as my chest heaved up and down as I rode out my pleasure peak. I reached up pulling him down towards me as I smashed my lips against his.

“I love you,” I whispered against his lips.

“I love you too.” He said kissing my lips.

“I love you so much Terry. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“Hey, don’t cry.” He said wiping the tears away from my face. I winced. He kissed my bruised cheek softly.

“Don’t let it get to you. Don’t cry. I hate seeing you cry.” He said wiping under my eyes once more. He rolled off of me and pulled me into his arms holding me as I silently cried. I didn’t know what I would do if I didn’t have him. He                                                                                                                                                            just seemed to be so essential to my life.

I sat on the counter as Terry cooked us a meal. He was a great cook and he was always feeding me. I was going to blow up if he wasn’t careful. I would hope that he would still want me if I gained weight. I would want him forever no matter what happened. The aroma of grilled onions and chicken filled my nostrils causing my stomach to grumble. I was so hungry and I hadn’t even realized it until I had started smelling the food.

Terry walked over to me and ran his fingers across my cheek, the one that was bruised from the earlier mishap with my Dad. I knew he was only worried and that he wanted to know what happened.

“My dad hit me.” I admitted to him.

“What?”

“My d—“

“I heard you Brielle. Why?” He asked.

“I-“ Ibegan.

“There’s no excuse. I already don’t like the son of a bitch.”

“Terry it’s okay calm down.” I said grabbing his hand.

“No, it’s not okay. Look at your face. Look at what he did to you.” I sighed looking away.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I just don’t like the fact that he hurt you like that.”

“I’m okay Terry.” He shot me a sincere look.

“I’m ready for us to leave.”

“Me too.” I replied kissing his lips. I pulled him in between my legs and deepened the kiss.

“You don’t want our food to burn do you?” I groaned and let him return to his cooking.

“Make it extra delicious.” I told him.

“I will,” He said with a wink.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

517K 13.1K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
55.5K 1.1K 19
Paige was always one of the popular girls, but never had a boyfriend before in her life, or even talked to boys at all. So when Brandon Dowey- one of...
296K 6.3K 31
Clary Morgenstern is living with her dad Valentine Morgenstern, Jonathan her brother is living with their mother Jocelyn Morgenstern. It's Clary's 16...
45.5K 543 8
Braine Jennings knew her senior year would be different. She is ready to finally figure out who she is and what it is that she wants, and is determin...