Her Bad Choices

De jessmb94

COMPLETED! BOOK ONE RESTRICTED! MATURE ONLY! I rolled my eyes at how easy I had him wrapped around... Mais

My "Informing You" Book
Auothers Note
October, 2018
Chapter One- Where I Snatch Men
Chapter Two- Where I Pitch Lies
Chapter Three- When The Stranger Ruins My Fun
Chapter Four- Dreaming Sex Wish
Chapter Five- Drinking And Dining With My Stalker
Note!
Chapter Six- Claiming My Victory
Chapter Seven- Waking Up With No Memory
Chapter Eight- Taking What I Deserve
SHOUT OUT!!!
Chapter Nine- Strange Stalker Habits
Chapter Ten- Between The Lines
Note!!
Chapter Eleven- Misjudging The Drink
Sneak peek ;)
Chapter Thirteen- Saving Her
Chapter Fourteen- Another To Add
FEMALE POPULATION Important!!!!!!
Chapter Fifteen- All The Protection I Need
Chapter Sixteen- Where I Turn Into The Victim
Chapter Seventeen Part One- S.W.A.T Joins With Cuffs
Chapter Seventeen Part Two-Where I Meet Alesha
Chapter Eighteen- The Exception
*COMING SOON!*
Chapter Nineteen- Learning The Truth
Shout out!!!
Chapter Twenty- The Moment I Say I Love You
Book Series
Sneek Peak book2

Chapter Twelve- Creep Beside My Bed

3.9K 136 13
De jessmb94

Dedicated to wolfgirl356 again
For her such kind words on my message board. It means so much to me! You really made my day!!! :) and I also want to give out a shout out and a dedication to wolf girls mother for being so strong. She is my inspiration for this chapter. She inspires me in life in general for her courage to go to the army and being deployed. My prayers go out to your family! God bless you both!

***
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS! I salute you and thank you for everything you do!
***

Extra long chapter for you guys!

********Restricted 18+ ********

Unedited

Chapter Twelve

Ryan's POV

She's gone!

I woke up on my couch, my body tense. My head throbbed from the bright light the windows let in. I scurried to my feet shutting the blinds slightly. I took a drink of the water I had left from last night. I spat the water out, it going everywhere. The bitter taste brought me to come to a relaxation. The water I had drugged for Cat got switched!

Cat knew!

She switched our glasses after somehow figuring out I had drugged it. I only did it to protect her! I didn't want to cause her any harm. I noticed a small posted note stuck to her empty glass.

You tried drugging me?! What the hell is wrong with you! DON'T contact me. DON'T try contacting me. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID BÀSARD!

-Remember our deal!

I groaned frustrated massaging my temples.

What am I going to do now?!

My chested tightened, I closed my eyes breathing deeply to calm myself. I quickly searched for my phone, tears blurred my vision.

**************

"Catalina?" A male voice called.

I groaned wanting to sleep.

"Cat?" He asked.

"Mmm?" I said angry at whoever had woken me up.

"Lacey wants you to join us for breakfast."

I jarred up in bed. "Who the hell are you and how the fûck did you get in my room when the door was locked?!"

"To answer your firsts question I'm Scott, Lacey's boyfriend." I mentally rolled my eyes. More like boy toy. "And... Your door was actually unlocked."

Scott wasn't a bad sight. His hair blonde mixed with a brown. His flannel shirt made his eyes look very pale green. He wore washed out jeans, black socks covering his feet.

"Have I seen you before?" I eyed him.

Fear struck him for a moment before he smiled, "No I don't believe we've met. I've heard a lot about you."

I frowned eyeing him more.

He looks so familiar...

"Cat?" Lacey walked closer to my room.

"Yeah?" I yawned.

"Scott?" Lacey stood in my doorway with a obviously concerned expression.

"I was waking her up to let her know you wanted her to join us for breakfast." Scott explained.

Lacey smiled, "Well come on you two."

Scott followed Lacey out giving me my much needed privacy. I splashed water on my face from the sink to wake myself up more. My brain refused to function so early. The mirror had kindly pointed out the bags under my eyes. My eyes were puffy red from crying last night.

Last night...

I sighed remembering what Ryan had tried to do to me. Pushing it out of my mind, I went to have breakfast with my best friend and her boy toy. Knowing damn well I was going to regret it.

*************

"Cat your barely eating." Lacey looked at me suspicious.

"I'm not that hungry." I shrugged.

The table went quiet again, the only sound forks clinging against a plates. They only sounds came from Scott grunting as he ate and plates squeaking from silver wear.

"So Cat what's your line of work?" Scott smiled at me then took a piggish bite of bacon.

Note the irony.

Finding a man to get wasted, then have sex with him. Wait till he passes out, steal all the cash he has and credit card. Drain all the cash on his credit card then trash all evidence.

"Cat works at a hospital." Lacey shared.

Lacey has no clue what I do with my victims. No one did nor does. It was my business and mine alone.

"Oh?" Scott asked interested.

"I do all filing work for the main office." I said.

"What hospital?" Scott asked, talking directly to me.

Lacey looked at him weirdly noticing he was ignoring her and his undivided unwanted attention on me. He sure is a creep. This made me frown, why was he asking me so many questions. He was making me extremely uncomfortable.

"It's a little early to ask Cat questions, don't you think babe?" Lacey said.

I smiled thankful at her. She knew I didn't share so much information with strangers. My phone rang loudly saving me from this awkward meal.

"Excuse me." I quickly ran to my room, make sure I locked my door.

I kissed my phone then answered the call, "Hello?" I didn't bother looking at the caller I.D.

"Don't hang up."

Damn it!

I squinted my eyes, "My note was clear enough. Don't call me again."

My voice didn't even sound like me as my rage fired through.

"I'm sorry." His voice everything to with regret.

"No." I scowled, "I'm sorry."

"What possibly do you have to be sorry for?" He sighed.

"For ever meeting you." I hissed then hung up.

I exhale a frustrated groan, I fell down on my bed. Ravishing in the comfort it provided. My phone started ringing again and I knew it was him calling me. You'd think he take a hint I didn't want to speak to him nor associate with him ever.

"WHAT?!" I growled.

"Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?" Lilia scowled.

"Sis, hey..." My guilt for yelling at my sister upset me more then what Ryan had done.

Ryan! It's his fault I yelled at her!

"Yeah, sis hey." She mocked snickering.

"Sorry."

"Who did you think was on the other end of the phone?" She asked.

"No one." I defended.

"So you just decided to yell at your dear sister then lie?" She laughed.

I quickly wanted to change the subject, "You rang?"

"Okay okay I won't pry." I could mentally seeing Laila rolling her eyes with a disappointed look on her face.

I never really shared much with Laila. We talked every couple of weeks and never for long. I'm close to her then anyone but my life is exactly that, my life.

"Hello?" Laila yelled on the phone.

"My bad I got kind of distracted." I replied.

"Catalina what's wrong?" She sighed.

There she goes, she's in big sister mode. Always pushing aside whatever for me.

"Nothing. I just had a intense night last night." I explained leaving out much detail to what I know she'll be dying to know.

"Okay." Laila said, "Now why I called...Brandon is restationed."

Brandon was in the military, his superiors had him and my sister move to Florida four years ago; in hopes Brandon could help train their new soldiers known as privates. I respected Brandon and all our troops fighting the great fight. They had all the courage in the world.

Men and women leaving their families to fight for our freedom. To fight for our country, they are the bravest people I'll ever know. I will always show them nothing but respect for facing whatever challenges they are.

"Where to this time?" I asked.

"Umm...." Laila is hesitant to tell me.

"Laila." I warned.

"Albany." She whispered.

"Which Albany?" I closed my eyes.

"Well....Catalina. We're moving to your town." Laila's voice was like a child confessing their wrong doings.

It isn't that I'll be happy to have my sister and her husband living so close to me. I was excited about the news she had just told me. However that meant if I went victim hunting it would be in a further away town.

I was definitely not going to screw or screw over a victim where we could run into them. Hell I'm terrified and she's not even here. I'm always on guard when I go out now, scared I'll run into them but with her and Brandon here... I'll be even more paranoid.

"When?" I asked.

"We're actually already here..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?" My eyes wide almost to the point of popping out their sockets.

"We're here in Albany." She repeated.

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"In a taxi, heading to the base." Laila sounded scared as if I'd snap at her.

I sighed, "Call me when you've settled and I'll meet you somewhere."

"Yay!" She yelled over the phone, "Brandon she's not mad!"

She said the last part obviously for my brother in law.

"I got to go. Call me and we'll hang out somewhere later." I told her.

Sharing our goodbyes, I got up letting everything sink in.

My sisters here, living in the same town as me.

****************

"Catalina!" My sister cheered.

"Hey." I smiled.

She grabbed me into a suffocating hug.

"Alright Laila, let her breathe." Brandon chuckled next to her.

"Sorry." She said sweetly.

I saluted Brandon with all my respect, he reflected my action then pulling in for a brotherly side hug.

"You've put on more muscle." I poked his bicep.

You wouldn't have known Brandon was a high rank known as General of the Army. You wouldn't know he's in the military force at all if not for his dog tags hanging proudly around his neck. Brandon has been deployed five times since he signed up to join the army. He never talks about it, but I know he struggles with whatever he's seen and been through. He's a really good pretender, but he has a bad case of PTSD.

He laughed then shook his head clearly amused, "It's all the work out sessions your sister has been intent we do."

"Eww." I stiffened wrinkling my nose.

I so did not want to know about their sex lives.

"Brandon!" Laila scowled blushing.

"Alright alright." He snickered, "Let us get our eat on.

Me and Laila shared a look along the lines 'really? Eat on?' Brandon is one wild character.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you two were twins." Brandon remarked.

*************************

While we ate and dined, I looked closely at my sister. Her hair what used to be red like mine, is now blonde. Her eyes a bright green, happy to be here. She alike Brandon has gained some muscle. Laila looked different from when I last saw her.

Her long gone pale skin replaced with a honey cream tan. No doubt from all the Florida sunshine. Overall she looked great, married life has surely done wonders for her. Brandon with his nature blessed carmel skin tone had a faint pink fluster. His black hair as always in a buzzed cut. Brandon's eyes were ocean blue, basically leaping off his face.

We caught up with each other, talking what has been happening in our lives. I left out Ryan completely, knowing damn well how protective Brandon is of me. He gives any male who dare look my way a death glare. He's the brother I never had. In many ways he was like a father. I couldn't wait for him and Laila to have children. Brandon would make a wonderful father in the future. Unlike mine and Laila's father, whom we have no clue who or where he is.

I just worry about him and Laila. If something ever happened....I shoot down the thought as quickly as it came.

"So when do we get to see Lacey again? She was pleasant company last time we visit." Laila grinned brightly.

"We'll Lacey has a boyfriend like I told you, I'll have to set something up." I replied.

Laila nodded understanding, her blonde locks bouncing. "When will you ever get a boyfriend?" Her voice lite.

I stiffened and frowned, "I don't need a boyfriend Laila."

"Laila that's none of your business." Brandon ordered.

She he'll up her hands in defeat, "I just want her to be happy."

"I am happy." I defended.

"Promise?" Laila's eyes had began to water.

"I promise." I smiled, hopefully to prevent her from crying or pushing the manner further.

Okay so I've been working on this since the last time I updated chapter eleven. Please, PLEASE comment what you think. It's really important to me.

If there's anything wrong with anything to do with the military please let me know. I did research the ranks and everything.

V. O. T. E!
O
T
E
!

***COMMENT INSPIRING WORDS TO WOLFGIRL AND HER MOTHER!!!***

Also wattpad is acting up on me so I'm sorry if it'll take me a few days to update again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.8K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
1.3M 51.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
160K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
962K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...