π˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ || STEVE...

By 1andrys

βœ”οΈŽπ˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ - the summer of '85 in Hawkins Indiana, the new Starcourt mall opened and It's almost... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’!
𝐴 π»π‘’π‘π‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 𝐺𝑒𝑦
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦π‘π‘’π‘”
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ 𝐼𝑑
πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘Ž
π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π΅π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
π‘†π‘–π‘π‘˜ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐼𝑑
πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘”π‘’
𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œ/𝑁
𝐴/𝑁

𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘›

10.4K 203 182
By 1andrys

Y/N and Robin were in line for a Hot Dog on a Stick, patiently waiting, Robin made small talk with her, making awkward gestures. Y/N observed to find that same girl who got a date with Steve, Julia. She seemed the type of girl to break someone's heart, but she didn't want to say anything or else Y/N would sound jealous. She looked over to find Eleven and Max talking to her as well as pointing to Y/N, Julia's face looked upset, making Y/N a nervous wreck. Julia trudged closer to Y/N and stood in front of her.

"I heard you're dating Harrington aren't you," She noted, as she crossed her arms, observing Y/N up and down.

"No what?" Y/N stepped back, waving her hands in front of her, "He's just a friend, I swear. I don't even like him."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, anyways why would you think that?"

Julia gave a sly smile, "Look, I asked the guy on a date and he said yes. I like him, he seems cool, and whether you like it or not, I am going with him."

Y/N shrugged and turned her back to her, "I don't give a fuck."

"Fine," Julia scoffed and walked away from Robin and Y/N.

Suddenly, Julia fell down and dropped her bags and drink. Y/N turned around and saw that El was using her powers to make her fall. Max and El exited the mall laughing their heads off. El wanted to help Y/N get Steve since she also saw them as a great couple.

"Oh god-"

"What's wrong ladybug?" Robin tapped her shoulder.

"No, it was just that, she fell down," Y/N pointed to Julia who had the ice cream all over her outfit.

"Oh," Robin obnoxiously laughed, "Wasn't that Steve's date?"

"Yeah, anyways I don't get the best feeling about her," Y/N mentioned. "I don't want to sound jealous."

"It's fine," Robin accidentally brushed her hand against hers, turning red, "You j-just want t-to help him."

"Yeah, I guess."

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds, when blue meets yellow in the west," Steve, Dustin, Y/N and Robin synchronized, finally being able to finish translating the whole anonymous Russian communication.

All of them grabbed their things and headed out the small shop in the mall, it was already late and the mall was closing. Steve was closing the gate from Scoops Ahoy, locking it.

"I mean it just can't be right," He told them, putting the keys into his pocket.

"It's right," Robin stated walking next to Y/N and Dustin.

"Hurry, asshole!" Y/N waved him over to come next to them while they walked away. Steve jogged next to Y/N and walked beside her.

"I think it's great news," Dustin commented.

Steve moved and furrowed his eyebrows, "How is this great news?"

"At least we got somewhere-"

"I mean so much for being American heroes," He grunted, making Y/N and Robin roll their eyes. "It's total nonsense."

"It's not nonsense," Dustin defended and Y/N nodded shooting Steve an I told you look, "It's too specific."

"It's obviously a code," Y/N remarked with a smile.

Steve turned to her and doubted, "What do you mean a code?"

"Like a super secret spy code," Dustin answered for him looking at his shoes. Y/N and Robin were being quiet for the rest of the time.

"That's a total stretch."

Y/N looks at Steve, saying, "I don't know, is it?"

"You're buying into this?" Steve inquired and crossed his arms.

Y/N shot a glare at him, and Robin began, "Okay ladybug may be onto something, you know? Listen, just for kicks, let's entertain that is a secret Russian transmission. What'd you think they were gonna say? 'Fire the warhead at noon?'"

"Exactly."

Robin continued to explain, while Y/N was so intrigued, "And I know my translation is correct. I know for sure, so 'The silver cat feeds,' why would anyone talk like that unless they're trying to mask the meaning of their message?"

"Yeah!"

Dustin repeated, "Exactly."

"And why would anyone mask the true meaning of their message unless the message was somehow sensitive?" Robin mentioned, concentrating on her words.

"Yeah, Robin you're so smart, I wish I was just like you," Y/N faced her, making her turn pink. Steve strangely glanced at her and shrugged it off.

"Precisely," Robin noted, "So I guess that confirms your suspicion."

"Evil Russians," Dustin told them and Y/N nodded laughing a little.

"I can't believe I'm about to agree with this strange child, but yea, totally, evil russians," Robin scoffed.

"Woah, this summer has been so boring I could believe anything," Y/N told them between the silence, as Robin and Dustin continued to walk forward, keeping the conversation going.

"So how do we crack it?" Dustin said from afar.

"I don't know, but we have to translate the rest," Robin replied, walking forward, "And I guess that'll be it."

Y/N stopped to find Steve digging through his pockets and stood there waiting for him to give her a response. Keys and coins jangled in his pockets.

"Steve?" Robin asked and Dustin turned to find them, "What are you doing?"

"A quarter, I need a quarter!" He shouted as Y/N began to search in her pockets.

"You sure you're tall enough for that ride?" Robin mocked and Steve caught the coin given from Y/N. Dustin snickered as Steve slid the coin into the machine of the Indiana Flyer horse.

"Need help getting up, little Stevie?" Y/N joked and kneeled next to him earning a laugh from Dustin.

"Shhh. Would you two just shut up?" Steve told them.

The horse began to work and the tune began to play. They stood there listening, observing the horse moving, and didn't realize anything until Dustin spoke up.

"Holy shit," Dustin mumbled with a surprised expression, "The music."

"The music!"Y/N exclaimed trying to help Dustin find the tape. Robin stood there in confusion trying to figure what they were up to. Dustin found the tape and turned it on, the Russian translation played, but the tune in the background of the message synchronized with the tunes of the indiana flyer.

Robin mentioned, "I don't understand."

"It's the exact same song on the recording," Y/N answered and Steve nodded.

"Maybe they have horses like these in Russia-"

Steve turned to Robin with a worried expression, "Indiana Flyer? I don't.....I don't think so. This code didn't come from Russia."

"It came from here," Y/N finished.

On the next day, Robin, Y/N, Dustin, and Steve were now planning at what the Russians were up to, Y/N finally bought it and is willing to help them. Robin and Y/N were trying to figure out the rest of the translation since Y/N knew French and maybe it would help. Robin used a pair of headphones to listen and Y/N was scribbling on the notebook.

"Ahoy!" Erica Sinclair's voice chimed numerous times and rang the bell, making Y/N as well as Robin turn their attention to her, "I'd like to try the peanut butter swirl, please."

"No, no more samples today," Robin noted and Y/N began to get up, getting ready to help Dustin and Steve, who were trying to find the evil russian.

"Why not?"

"Because you're abusing our company policy," Y/N glanced at Erica and pat Robin's shoulder, "I got to go, see you!"

"Wait where are you going?" Erica turned, "Where's the sailor man?"

"Sorry he can't help you," Robin acknowledged, "He's busy."

"Busy with what?"

"Spy craft," She answered, staring at Y/N swiftly walking away to the boys who were with binoculars behind a mall plant.

"You see anything?" Dustin inquired.

"Uh....I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for," Steve observed and looked around the mall, he spotted Y/N still hanging out with Robin, why was she so pretty?

"Evil Russians."

"Yeah exactly, I don't know how an evil Russian looks like," He spoke back, fixing his posture.

"Tall, blond, not smiling, also look for ear pieces camp dufflebag," Dusting commanded, glancing around the busy mall that was filled with crowds of people.

"Right, okay dufflebag"Steve babbled and looked to find a girl whom he asked out and a guy flirting, "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

"What?"

"Anne Jacobi's talking to meathead Marc lewinsky," Steve complained, and rolled his eyes.

"Dude if you're not going to focus just give me the binoculars," Dustin tried to pull the pair of binoculars away from him.

"Oh Jesus Christ what ever happened to standards i me a lewinsky never made out of the bench!" He continued.

"Dude you are the worst spy in history you know that?" Dustin tried to pull the strand of the binoculars that still were on Steve's neck. "Besides I don't even get why you're looking at girls you've got the perfect one right in front of you."

"Dude stop-"

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N."

"Okay shhhhh.... keep it down, yeah I know she is but my problem is that maybe she doesn't like me, it's not that easy you know, so that's why I go for other girls."

"That's practically making her jealous, you know? And I guess if it weren't my cousin what would be your type? Not awesome?"

"Pffft. Like I said, she doesn't like me, so why do I bother getting rejected or heartbroken like with Nancy."

"Y/N's not a heartbreaker, in fact she's the one scared to fall in love," Dustin poked his chest, "You should make a move before it's too late, anyways you shouldn't care about popularity, you should date someone who you like spending time with, like my cousin. Just like me and Suzie."

"That's probably stuff you learned at camp know....nothing, I like her, I really do, but," Hearing Dustin's final phrase, he rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Oh yeah, Suzie hotter than phoebe cates, that Suzie," He began, "How did you score that beautiful girlfriend? Oh, with my advice-"

"Hey!" Y/N chimed in crouching next to Steve, making him panic "What are you two doing?"

"U-uh....well-"

"Steve keeps looking at girls and isn't focusing on finding the Russian dude." He exposed, giving a smug smile yet shooting a glare towards Steve's direction.

"Oh so what ever happened to that Julia girl?"

"I just canceled the date, didn't feel like going" Steve lied, trying to make Y/N notice he was a free man.

"Nice, anyways she told me she thought we were dating," Y/N mumbled.

"Really?" Dustin cocked an eyebrow and nudged Steve.

"Yeah, I still don't understand why, but anyways back to the point, did you two find anything?" Y/N changed the subject, trying to hide the smile from appearing.

"No, well I mean...." Steve hesitated, staring at her.

"Target acquired," Dustin interrupted.

"Where?" Steve chirped and peered over Y/N's shoulder, her hair smelled nice, it was soothing.

"10 o'clock, Sam Goody's," He answered, Steve snatched the binoculars to take a look.

"Oh shit!"

"Let me take a look," She brushed her hand against Steve's while trying to grab the binoculars, "Dufflebag."

The three turned to look at each other, figuring out, "Evil Russian."

They subtly started to follow the tall, dude with glasses, wanting to know if they were actually trying to plot against the county and wanting to stop it. The dude went up the escalator, and the others tried to catch up by running up to the second floor. On the second floor, Steve sped towards him, making him too noticeable following them.

"Steve slow down!" Y/N tried to grab his hand to slow him down.

"We're loosing him," Steve claimed, walking faster, making Dustin and Y/N catch up even harder.

"You're getting to close," Dustin cautioned.

Steve accidentally bumped into a shopper's shoulder, making him upset, "Watch it dickward!"

"Hey shut it!" Y/N ran past him, the "evil Russian," noticed the scene, making him turn around. Then, Steve and Y/N rolled to look at the furniture outlet, trying to be distracted and Dustin pretended to be on the phone with someone.

"Hello...yes, uh... I'm doing well," Dustin muttered.

"Well....uh I like the food here?" Y/N cringed at sounding so monotone.

"Yeah.... Me too... I was wondering if you wanted to get a bite?" Steve uttered trying to look at the boring vases.

"Sure.... I guess why not?" Y/N turned to see the "Russian" walk away, she grabbed Steve's warm hand and nudged Dustin to continue to follow, making him drop the phone. The three of them ran to hide behind the mall's directory, they peered to see what he was up to. The man walked into the Jazzercise studio with a group full of women.

"Alright everyone! Listen up!" The man's voice called out to the women, "I just have one question for you, who is ready to sweat?"

The guy pulled out a boom box from the dufflebag and women cheered in there. Y/N questioned all her choices to find the guy take off his sweater and began to play music, this was a total stretch. "Wake me up before you go go," began to play in there, leaving Dustin and Steve with shocked expressions, the women began to move their hips, making Y/N cringe and cover her eyes. Dustin was so confused yet so frightened at the scene.

"Well.....um........." Y/N mumbled, "That was stupid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 240 10
-FEMALE! READER-GO READ SEASONS ONE AND TWO FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T!- In the summer of 1985 in Hawkins, the newly opened Starcourt Mall has become the f...
3.6K 121 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES Β© voidvaleska
5.4K 266 23
it's the summer of 1985! and it's shaping up to be a hot one. with the opening of starcourt mall, it seems like things are finally looking up for ow...
12.8K 340 10
{COMPLETED: Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader, the third book in my Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader series} Eleven closed the gate. Everyone wa...