Unexpected: Geto x Reader

By lightninglaze

Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heh... More

1: Bleeding Out
2: Run In
3: It's a Date... Kinda
4: Surprises
5: Confessions
6: The Cursed User
7: dessert for dinner
8: 🍋
9: Counterattack
10: Caught
12: Introductions
13: Zenin's
14: Innocent
15: Interruptions
16: Friendship
17: anotha one 🍋
18: Choices
19: hi is me again
20: Field Trip
21: Coming Home
22: Jealous
23: Baba
24: Promises
25: Visitors
26: Fade Away
27: Choosing Me
28: Regrets
29: Confrontations
30: Closure
31: A Visionary
32: A Step Closer
33: My Flower
34: The Perfect Date
35: Definition
36: Invitation
37: Reunion
38: Some Things Never Change
39: DING DONG
40: eeeeeeeep
41: pls help im in love lololl
42: Good Morning
43: The Big Day

11: The Protector

13.3K 580 287
By lightninglaze

"Y/n," his voice was soft and comforting as he said my name. He was towering over me now as I sat on my couch.

Gojo and Nanami agreed to leave us alone for a minute and went outside to wait, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Don't," I whispered back, tears already streaming down my face.

"Please Y/n," he knelt down in front of me, tilting my face up so I'd look at him.

It was those damn eyes again. How the hell could he pull me in with just one look?

He used his thumb to wipe the tears off my cheeks, "I love you so much. Just let me explain this all."

I wanted to crumble underneath his gentle touch and his soothing words. I wanted to just throw my arms around him and let him hold me, let him protect me from the situation I found myself in.

But I couldn't. Because he was the one who put me here. He put my life in danger, and with my role as a Protector, there was so much at stake now.

He took my silence as confirmation and leaned in to kiss me, but I quickly turned my head, letting his lips connect with my cheek.

"Y/n..." my name rolled off his tongue in a pleading voice as he rested his forehead against me.

"If you have something to say, say it Suguru," I ordered as I pulled back.

He sighed but he listened. He sat down next to me, holding my hand as he started to speak. He explained how he found the hourglass yesterday and called over Satoru because he had no idea what to do.

"Yesterday morning?" I asked. "If you knew about this yesterday, then why the fuck did you let last night happen!?"

I couldn't help it as my voice raised higher than it ever did. I wasn't much of a yeller honestly, but today had thrown me over the edge.

He shook his head, "You don't understand. I asked Satoru to give me time to talk to you about it all so that it wouldn't spiral to this."

His voice was shaking as he spoke, tears teasing the corner of his eyes, "But when you said you loved me too, it's like nothing else in the world mattered. I didn't even think about it again until Satoru showed up this morning."

"Please Y/n, I would never do anything to hurt you. You have to believe me."

I rubbed my face as I tried to let everything he said sink in. I really didn't know if I believed him, but I absolutely wanted to.

"I don't know if I trust you," I finally looked over at him, watching as the words hit him like daggers. I needed him to know I was skeptical as hell, but even still...

"But I love you Suguru," I followed up.

He closed his eyes as he let out a soft sigh, his entire body relaxing as I spoke. It didn't mean anything was ever going to be fine between us, but I guess he's glad I don't hate him at least.

He smiled as he looked at me, getting ready to say something when the door to my apartment flew back open.

"Time's up," Gojo called out. "We have business."

I watched silently as the two walked over to us, Suguru only holding my hand tighter as we waited for him to keep talking.

"The first years are having some trouble with special grades, so it's time to go."

Suguru nodded, "I'll stay here with her."

Gojo sighed as he shook his head, "No, I can't leave you alone with her. It looks like you two might've made up which means you'd probably let her escape if she tried."

"We're running out of time," Nanami commented in frustration.

"Sorry, Y/n. You're coming," Gojo smirked. "But you should be able to handle yourself, right?"

I stood up and began to walk towards my bedroom. I wasn't really interested in fighting them, nor did I have any intention of putting children at risk.

When Suguru said he worked at a school, he meant a school to train sorcerers.... Looking back at the whole situation, I really should've put it together, but he's so damn distracting.

My parents would be so disappointed.

"Where are you going!? We're leaving! I'll drag you with us!" Gojo called out.

I shooed my hand as I walked, "I'm getting dressed. I don't even have a fucking bra on."

"You have two minutes!"

I rolled my eyes as I shut the door. I kneeled down to look underneath my bed, reaching my arm across a barrier, similar to the one I had on my closet where Suguru found the Time Turner.

Thankfully he didn't keep looking around after that. I grabbed out a long box, setting it on the bed as I stood.

I sighed before opening it. I couldn't even remember the last time I looked in it, let alone wore anything from inside.

I took off the lid, looking at my sorcery outfit and my sword... I tried so hard to escape this. Fate, she has a sick sense of humor.

••••

**Geto POV**

"You should probably get dressed too," Satoru looked at me.

I nodded and grabbed the clothes I had from last night that were thrown everywhere. Last night was amazing... I couldn't believe how quickly everything changed.

I got dressed, and we waited for Y/n. My eyes widened a bit as she walked out of her bedroom, slinging a sword across her back.

Satoru smirked, "Alright, now I see why you fell in love."

Sometimes I really can't stand him, but he wasn't wrong. Her all black outfit with her dark hair to match, pulled back out of her face.

Her long sleeve top was fitted and short, exposing a slice of her skin. A small tattoo on her side peeked through.

Her pants were fitted, showing off the curve of her hips and those fucking thighs... I couldn't stop staring. She was so effortlessly beautiful.

I didn't think about it last night, but it made sense now why she had scars across her body. She probably had been in plenty of sorcery fights.

Satoru's voice broke me from my trance, "Where the hell did you get that?"

She finally looked up at us, "Get what?"

"The Guardian Sword. It's a special grade tool. It belongs to the Zenin clan."

She smirked, "Mm, actually, it belongs to me."

"Seriously, so frustrating," he mumbled as he turned to leave the apartment, Nanami right behind him.

She didn't even really pay attention to me as she followed behind them. She said she still loved me, but I didn't get the opportunity to ask what that meant for us.

Not that it changed anything for me, I still wanted the exact same thing. I just wanted her, and I would do whatever I could to protect her. Especially since I was the one who dragged her into this.

"I never would've guessed you were a sorcerer," I said as walked next to her, looking down to try and get a glimpse of her reaction.

"I'm not a sorcerer. I'm a Protector."

Satoru literally froze in his tracks, turning around to look at her, his lips parting slightly open, "What did you say?"

I was as shocked as he was, and even Nanami was shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why are you telling us this now?" Nanami snapped. "We've been trying all morning to get you to talk!"

She shrugged, "Because I want to see if I can trust Suguru."

"We don't have time for this," Nanami huffed, continuing forward.

"Now you're definitely not going home," Satoru hissed before taking off again as well.

She sighed, grabbing my hand as she looked up at me, "I know we're not technically on the same side, but I really want to be."

"I'll always be on your side."

She smiled at me before starting to walk away, but I couldn't help myself. I needed her to know how much I meant it, and it seemed like my words weren't carrying the weight I needed them to.

So I pulled her back to me, immediately leaning down to kiss her. It took a moment, but she sank into me, letting her arms wrap around my neck as she kissed me back.

And the way she kissed me back... It made me wish we were alone back in her apartment. I quickly picked her up, my entire body coming alive when she wrapped her legs around me.

A smile crept across her face as we pulled apart, and she rested her forehead against mine. It had been a whirlwind of a morning, but to know she was giving me a chance, it was more than enough.

"We should go save your students," she whispered.

"You're right. I just don't want to let you go," I smiled back at her.

She pushed her hand back through my hair, "You really scared me. I thought you just used me to get to the hourglass."

"I would never do that to you, Y/n. I meant every word I said to you."

"Are things ever going to be normal again for me?"

My heart broke as she asked me that.

I knew what she meant. I knew she was asking if she would be able to go back to work tomorrow. If she would still be able to be a doctor and continue to build this life she had worked so hard for.

And honestly, it probably wouldn't ever go back to that, but I didn't have the heart to tell her. Not right now.

"I don't know," I answered softly.

"Well," she thought it over, jumping down from my arms. "Then I guess I better just work on saving the people within my grasp."

I watched as she took off to catch up with the other two, eager to get to the students she knew needed help even though she had never met them before.

How was I going to make sure everyone saw how selfless she was? Regardless of her affiliation.

I didn't want to tell her this either, but now that we knew what she really was, getting her back to her normal life was the least of my concerns...

From here on out, I'd probably have to focus all my energy on just keeping her alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.8K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
10.8K 221 16
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳... 𝘚𝘵𝘳�...
9.2K 486 29
A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. Sukuna didn't expect to have a snowball f...
131K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...