Super Paper Undertoad (Mr.LXD...

By SilverStarWarrior

Hush now, little ones... I have a story for you... A story about men and ancients... A human wakes in Princes... More

Before You Read!
Dream In The Garden
Stroll Through Toad Town
💙Pure Heart-break💙
Visiting The Mario Brothers
Men In Green
💚Killing With Kindness💚
Flip-Sight Seeing
💛Over-Priced Pure Heart💛
💙Going Home💙
🤍Champion de la Destruction🤍
Ultimate Show
Nightmare In The Garden
Killing Kindness
Brawn And The DETERMINED
RUN AWAY
Repressed Memories
Battle Of DETERMINATION
🖤Hearts Shine With SOULS🖤
Staying True To Word
Fixer Upper
The Power of PERSERVERENCE
Why'd You Come Back To Play?
Can You Face Him?
Finally
I Need To Find Him
Come Home With Me
All Together Now!
💜I Do💜
Don't Forget!

🧡Brawn And The Brave🧡

95 9 11
By SilverStarWarrior

I rode the elevator all the way up. The door opened and I could see someone standing towards the edge of the tower. Waiting. I stepped out of the elevator and saw a star. I saved my file.

*Mr.L LV.1

Flipside Tower             *SAVE

I took one step forward and felt something cling to my leg. Or actually, someone. I looked down to see Olivia.

Olivia: You're okay!

I chuckled.

Mr.L: Yeah, looks like you are too.

I gently removed her from my leg.

Mr.L: Now if you could please leave. I'm gonna beg until he wants to be *SPAREd.

Olivia: ...don't you mean [🔪FIGHT] until HE begs to be *SPAREd?

Mr.L: Nope!

Olivia laughed and then went into the elevator. I stepped up to the burly man.

Mr.L: You must be O'Chunks, I assume.

He chuckled.

O'Chunks: Heh heh, I knew ya'd come 'ere. Takin' deh only way back teh da castle, eh? So ya can end Blumiere's game fer good!

He sounded like he was talking gibberish.

Mr.L: Look, I don't know how we knew each other before, but I lost all of my memories and I need the Pure Hearts to get them back.

O'Chunks: Ha! Likely story! Did yer traitorous friend come up wit' dat one too?!

Mr.L: Friend? Traitor?

O'Chunks: Everyone is countin' on me! Da Chaos 'eart is a threat! Which makes ya one too! EVERYONE'S 'EARTS ARE POUNDIN' IN SYNC! Yeh can't fool O'Chunks anymore! I'm gonna rip out dat 'eart and crush it wit' me bare hands! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He charged me and my SOUL was dragged into a battle.

O'Chunks: Yeh can't run from me!

He swiped his fist at my SOUL and it turned green.

*O'Chunks attacks!

[🔪FIGHT] [🎉ACT] [💰ITEM] [❌MERCY]

I went over the four options. What was green supposed to mean?! Red is normal and blue is jumping. What could green be?! Guess that I'll have to find out. I went to [🎉ACT]. The options were -

*Check                                  *Plead

*Challenge

Thank GRAMBI that there was no *Flirt! I selected *Check.

*O'Chunks - ATK 9 DEF 14

*This man defines brawn over brains, his SOUL of BRAVERY proves that. He is the guardian of the Orange Pure Heart.

I knew it!

My green SOUL was pulled into a VERY small box. I seemed to have a... shield?

O'Chunks: As long as yer GREEN yeh can't escape! Unless ya face danger head-on!

Arrows came down on me. I turned the little shield to face it. The hit was absorbed. I did the same for the rest. I went back to the options, selected [🎉ACT], then *Plead.

*You told O'Chunks that you didn't want to fight.

*But nothing happened.

O'Chunks: Not bad fer a we lad like yerself! How 'bout DIS?!

More arrows that I blocked with my shield. 

*O'Chunks thinks of his friends and then pounds the floor with his fists.

I selected *Plead.

*You told O'Chunks that you didn't want to fight.

*But nothing happened.

O'Chunks: When da Void disappeared from da sky we thought dat we would finally get a happy endin'!

Faster arrows that I blocked with my shield. I went back to the options. [🎉ACT] won't get me anywhere, so I went to the [❌MERCY]. There was the *SPARE but no *Flee... That has to mean something! I went and selected *SPARE, and nothing happened of course.

O'Chunks: But now I'll chunk da thin' right out o' ya!

Even faster arrows this time. I couldn't block all of them and I got hit.

HP 17/20

I went back to the options and selected *SPARE again.

O'Chunks: An' I won't let ya take all dis away from us!

More arrows, I *SPAREd again.

O'Chunks: GRAAAAAHHH! Enough 'o dis! Let's finish it!

Faster arrows. After the arrows passed, he turned my SOUL red. An arrow came from the side and I narrowly dodged it. I went back to the options and I now was able to *Flee! I selected *Flee.

We were both ejected from battle. O'Chunks took a minute to process what happened and I took that to my advantage. I bolted for the ledge and lept off.

O'Chunks: OI! GET BACK 'ERE!!!

This time, I landed on my feet and was fine. O'Chunks lept down after me and dragged my SOUL back into battle.

O'Chunks: STOP RUNNIN' AWAY!!!

*O'Chunks appears to be getting tired.

I went back to the options and my SOUL was red, so I used *Flee again. I bolted for the ledge and lept off again. I was now in Flipside's town square. O'Chunks followed close behind and brought me into battle again.

O'Chunks: COME BACK 'ERE AN' FIGHT!!!

*O'Chunks is getting exhausted.

I used *Flee again and kept running. Flipside residents watched as O'Chunks attempted to chase me. I took a narrow pathway that had a sign by it that said, 'Flipside/Flopside In-Between'. I kept running until... I heard panting. I stopped and looked behind me to see O'Chunks slowly approaching.

O'Chunks: Oi... Get... O'er... 'ere.....

He collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion. I let out a sigh of relief. I grabbed ahold of his arms and started dragging him back to Flipside.

After a few minutes of tugging him along, I reached the Inn. I brought him inside and paid for a night's stay. I only had 8 coins, so I used 2 of his. I don't think he will mind. I got him into a room and placed the key on the nightstand. I'll wait until he wakes up, then I'll ask for the Pure Heart.

----------About An Hour Later----------

After some time of waiting in the room (He snores SO LOUD!), he finally started waking up. I watched as he sat up and started trying to figure out where he was.

Mr.L: Nice of you to wake up, heh.

O'Chunks flinched and fell off of the bed with a shout. I peered over at him.

Mr.L: Er... are you alright?

O'Chunks: I'm fine, buzz off.

He got back up onto the bed.

O'Chunks: What're ya still doin' 'ere?! Why didn' ya end me game?!

I scoffed.

Mr.L: Why does everyone think I wanna kill them?! No! I'm not killing anyone, I'm looking for the Pure Hearts!

O'Chunks: ...What're ya usin' thos' thin's fer?

Mr.L: I told you, I lost my memories.

O'Chunks: Ya don't remember nothin'?

I shook my head no.

Mr.L: Is there anything you could tell me about my past? Like, what was it you said earlier about my 'traitorous friend', what was that all about?

O'Chunks: Sorry, but Blu made me swear not teh bring up dat man ever again.

I let out a sigh of defeat. O'Chunks shook his head.

O'Chunks: I might not be able teh tell ya anythin', but I can 'elp ya get yer memories back.

He held out the Orange Pure Heart to me. I took it and put it with the others.

Mr.L: Thank you. And I promise, no one shall come to harm.

O'Chunks chuckled.

O'Chunks: They better not! Otherwise, I'll have teh chunk ya fer it!

We laughed as I went to the door.

Mr.L: Anyway, catch you L-ater.

I started for Flopside, the castle as my destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...