Is this love?

By TonysPointBreak

This is a vkook fan fiction in which v and kookie are in high school. They meet and become best friends. Both... More

Prologue
Prologue (Continued)
How they met
Best friends
Birthday
Family
Relationships
Pizza
Crush
The plan
The real plan
Confession
(Y/n)
Soup
Knight in shining denim
Alarm
The land of anime
High on air
Feelings
Dream
Fire
Journey back
Forgotten meds
I'm allergic to apples
Ass is ass
Broken Promise
Mental Breakdown
Beach break
High school blues
I don't wanna lose you
Prom
Past trauma
Awkward distance
Date?
Girlfriend
Minjae and Tzuyu
Goodbye
Therapy
A ghost from the past
Drunk
I loved you
Second chance
Hyung
Advice
Deadpool
Childhood memories
I forgive you
The accident
I don't care. Will you marry me?
I care about you
The prom outfit
The Namjin wedding
Better late than never
First date

Fan fiction

28 3 3
By TonysPointBreak

Tae POV

"Huh?... Wait what?"

"Yeah.... " Jungkook mumbled looking down. Is he.. blushing?

Wait, wait. I confessed because I thought that he won't like me back anyway. What's going on...

"Really?" I asked still not able to accept it.

"Yes. Well you know people ship us in school right? I was thinking about that and I realised maybe they are right..? I mean sometimes when I'm with you I feel... weird.. Like that day in the cave in Japan... And when we went to the Tokyo tower... I just.. I don't know if I actually like you or I'm just overthinking it."

"Me too. I never thought I'd actually like guys too you know. I'm not sure yet. I mean it's gonna be a tough road ahead if I actually am pansexual so I don't want to jump to conclusions yet because I haven't crushed on any guy except you or celebrities. The more I think about it the more confusing it becomes." I said sighing.

"True. I'm so afraid of relationships and falling in love and now.. with a guy? I don't know how my parents will react."

"It's easy to support someone when you aren't going through the same thing. Fuck why is world so heteronormative? Why shouldn't straight people have to come out. Why are only people who are questioning their sexuality or people who aren't straight told that it's a 'phase'. Like that matters. Who someone chooses to love is none of anyone elses business." I said frustrated that it has to be so hard for me to understand my feelings just because they are not towards a girl.

"You are right. Well that's not gonna change anyway.... I suppose we just have to figure this out eventually."

"Yeah... "

Jimin POV

My phone rang and it was Jungkook. He was supposed to confess to Tae today if he had followed my advice but he obviously refused so I wondered why he was calling me.

"Hey Kook! Wassup?"

"Okay before you say anything I'mma just tell you. Focus on the situation and don't say anything dumb or unnecessary... Tae told me he might have feelings for me."

"Whaaaat?!! I mean I knew but so soon?? I told you he liked you idiot. So when's the date?" I asked super excited that my ship was sailing. I can finally update an interesting chapter in my Wattpad book.

"Woah woah. Slow down. We both are still not sure about our feelings. This is kind of a big thing you know. And.. And.. My parents.. " He paused for a while as I waited impatiently ready to convince him to ask Tae out. Suddenly I heard him hyperventilating.

"Fuck! Kookie are you okay? What's going on?" I panicked as I didn't know what to say.

"It's hard.. pant... to breathe... gasp... dizzy."

"Breathe! You need to breathe!" I yelled worried as to what was happening. I quickly googled.

'What to do if my friend is finding it hard to breathe?'

The results showed up.

'How to calm someone down during an anxiety attack?' So it's an anxiety attack?

I clicked on the webpage link and scrolled until I found the solution.

"Uhh Kook. Don't worry. It will be alright just breathe. You are fine. I'm right here. Are you alright?"

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Yes I think I can breathe better now."

"You have anxiety?"

"I..I don't know."

"Okay it's totally fine. You will be okay. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Let's talk about something else." I said lowkey panicking.

"Jimin... What do I do?"

"Listen here. You don't have figure anything out okay? Just do what you feel. And your parents will have to eventually come around and if they don't we'll talk to them. For now just focus on your feelings. What do you want?"

He paused thinking for a while.

"I'm not sure. I just don't know anything at this point. I hope I don't mess anything up. Tae means a lot to me. I don't wanna lose him."

"You won't. Nothing you do can possibly get Tae to leave you. If it really freaks you out then don't think about it."

"I suppose you are right. Wow Jimin did you actually give serious advice that works?"

"I'm always serious. And my advice always works. People are just not cool or brave enough to follow it."

"I mean-"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

Yoongi POV

Hoseok and I were busy making out when his phone kept having a seziure with constant notifications.

(Hold up why are you both always making out?)

Because you are stupid and lonely and don't know what else couples do.

(Why did you have to call me out like that 🥲)

Anyway as I was saying, Hobi pulled away to my protest and apologettically took his phone to switch it off but stopped as he noticed the contact.

"It's Tae. It sounds genuinely urgent."

I rolled my eyes remembering the last time it was "genuinely urgent" as he settled beside me clicking on the notification.

Tae🐻

EMERGENCY!
I HAVE TEA!
ROSE IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS SO I TEXTED YOU.
I need to chill with the caps.

This better be good bitch
Yoongi is pissed cuz
you cock blocked him

Why are you both always making out?

Bad writing

I'm probably not straight
I probably like Jungkook

So how surprised are you?
Did Yoongi hyung say the tea was worth it?

I'm not surprised and Yoongi is still pissed but we are also lowkey happy
that instead of us being the token gay friends, Jimin is going to be the token straight friend 😌

Oh also, Jungkook is probably not straight and probably likes me back too.
Now are you shook hyung? 😎

I already knew 😂. He told me while we were in Japan. You gotta do better buddy

Okay🙂
So everyone knew everything except me.
The betrayal smh.

Hyung
Hobi hyunggg!!

You went back to making out didn't you?
Stupid author.

Jisoo POV

I was in the middle of watching a crime documentary when Tae called me.

Weird. He rarely calls unless it's something important.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jisoo. Rose hasn't picked up my calls for an hour. She isn't answering texts either. Come to think of it she was acting weird yesterday and I haven't heard from her since. Can you check up on her?"

"Rose didn't pick up your call? Damn. What's happening to the Siamese twins? Chill Tae. She is probably taking a nap."

"You are probably right. I'll wait for her to call back."

"Yeah if she doesn't then I'll go check up on her."

I'm alive y'all. I've had bad writer's block and my mental health was shitty as usual but I got much much better since March. I will not give this book up. I already wrote several chapters after the time skip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.8K 32
They tried. Jimin's friends tried to warn him about those "straight but curious," boys. However when he met NamJoon...he couldn't resist the temptati...
444 37 15
Disclaimer: This fanfiction is in no way a correct representation of any bts member or their relationships. I do not ship Taekook seriously, they are...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
2.6K 219 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...