Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

By Marieisabel2

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... More

Care taker
Caretaker Part 2 🍋
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 🍋
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings part 2🍋
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 🍋
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 🍋
Swipe Right 🍋
Swipe Right Part 2 🍋
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 🍋
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink 🍋
Mommy Part 2 🍋
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 🍋
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 🍋
Yandere part 3 🍋
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 🍋🍋
Baby sitting
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 🍋
Roommates 🍋
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality 🍋
Split 2
Split 3 🍋
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 🍋
Yakuza Part 4 🍋
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 🍋🍋
Instincts (Reverse)
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 🍋
Fuck up
Baby Bird 🍋
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 🍋
The wrong girl
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 🍋
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy 🍋
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 🍋
Brat Part 3 🍋
Brat part 4 🍋
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall 🍋
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

Wrapped Around my Finger 🍋🍋

16.9K 343 159
By Marieisabel2

(Got inspired by living la viva loca)

I sit up in bed feeling gross. I did it again. Keigo you really need to get your shit together. I rub my face seeing she is already long gone. It's like she just vanishes.

(Y/N) is a mystery to me. She taunts and flirts, next thing I know I'm at a hotel room waking up with the bill.

I try to get up only to see the cuff attaching my arm to the bed. I mentally groan but get a feather to pick the lock. Once free I rub my wrist and start taking notice of my condition. She left so many hickeys, thank God my hero costume can hide them all.

One thing catches my eye. The note pad has something written on it. Holy shit its her number.

I fight the urge to flap my wings excitedly. Although it seems dumb that I am excited over her number it gets me one step closer to her. No more hoping to catch her eye at a club.

(Y/N) is unpredictable. I can confidently say I know nothing about her. I don't know her quirk, where she works, or even her last name if (Y/N) even is her real name.

All I know is the feeling of her hands and her wanting to be in control. I love the push and pull of our relationship. She keeps me on my toes.

Would it appear needy or desperate if I text her now? I wish she would just stay till morning even just once. I think I have an idea on how to do that.

Readers POV

I smirk seeing a message already. I decide to leave it for now. Leave it on read, make him wait.

Hawks is always a fun time. He drives me crazy sometimes. I have no idea what he'd do if he found out a was a petty thief.

I relax back on my couch switching to my camera gallery. The video I got of him last night was amazing. I hit play.

He was under me. His skin flushed and him gasping for air. The camera shook as I was riding him. His eyelids were heavy when he belted another loud moan. His one hand cuffed to the bed rattled the cuffs trying to move while the other gripped the pillow under his head.

He started babbling and muttering. He was a slurring mess. It was all the better seeing the sweat glisten off his skin with his usually windswept hair a mess, strands sticking to his forehead.

"Please, ple-pl-pleassea. I-i-i-i wan- a-ah. C-an, an't. Fuuuu-"

I can hear myself in the recording, "You want more baby? Or are you done already?"

He groaned and I could see him trying to buck his hips up making me make muffled sounds while the camera shook.

He spoke again but I couldn't even make out the words as they slurred. I love when I get him in this state. He is such a mess.

His wings start to flutter and he screwed his eyes shut. He let out a scream of pleasure while his wings trembled. You can hear the little pats around of feathers sticking into walls and furniture.

"Pl-lease kid" he groaned weakly reaching his free arm up.

I set the camera aside. Surprisingly setting up perfectly to catch a decent shot of his hand trying desperately to drag me down to meet his lips. I covered his mouth as always. I never give him kisses but he always tries desperately.

He whined but I could see him starting to doze off letting his hand fall next to his head falling asleep. I grabbed the phone and ended the recording.

I got him to go 9 times, I was trying for 10 but he passed out. He's just too cute. I could watch this over and over but it just doesn't measure up to the real thing. His desperate thrusts and feeling him shiver and twitch under me are my favorite. The night would always start with him trying to be in control and wear me down but without fail he'd end up under me every time, a babbling mess.

When I started recording I WANTED to catch film of him making those cooing noises or the trilling chirps that would bubble up during his moans. They were adorable and I just wanted to hear them every time.

I sigh finally turning to his message.

<unknown>
Hey there baby bird, want to explain the need to play escape artist this morning?

You weren't complaining last night

I should give him a cute name. I change his contact name

<Good Birdy>
Didn't even leave the key

We both know you didn't need it

<Good Birdy>
Not the point
Wanna meet again tonight?

Not that isn't tempting but I think I have other things to do

<Good Birdy>
I'll make it worth your while

He makes it worth my while every time. I don't really have anything going on but its more satisfying to play. See what he is going to propose

Oh? Like what?

<Good Birdy>
You'll have to come to find out

He's playing at my curiosity. I smirk at the idea of him trying desperately to see me again. I think I'll give in this one time.

Where?

I squint at the address and double check. A little apartment. It may be better to just dip. Tell him I had something come up. I am down for hotels and air b&bs but an apartment? Please tell me this is not where he lives. The dumb bird.

Im ready to just leave without knocking when the door opens with the same birdbrain from the othernight.

"Where you going hot stuff?" He smirked from the doorway.

I can't help but smile. His confidence is always cute in the beginning. Makes it more fun when he becomes a babbling mess.

"You know, I had something-"

He had such a pitiful face. Its as if I denied him chicken after offering. I sigh rolling my eyes and going inside.

He shut the door and I heard it lock before his hands landed on my hips.

"Drinks first?" I eye him over my shoulder

"I'll drink you up" he hummed against my shoulder. He placed a few strategic kisses down my neck hitting every sensitive point he knew of.

"1... that was just bad" I fight a giggle, "2. Do you really want the night to end that fast?" I turn to face him placing my hands on his chest.

His face bloomed into a soft flush, "It'll be a long night. I promise"

I weave my fingers into the fluff on his jacket. He's still in his hero outfit. He smells slightly of sweat but I can still smell his cologne. He's so sexy it should be criminal. He dipped back down to give little nibbles to my earlobe.

"Come on baby. Let's have some real fun" he spoke deeply.

Well, its fine if we end earlier. I can go home earlier. Maybe watch some TV. I still have that movie I need to finish, "fine"

I hum pushing at his jacket to take it off but he swatted my hands away making me scoff. He left little kisses, nibbles, and hickeys on my throat until his kisses traveled to my jaw. He started getting close when I covered my lips making him growl.

"You know better" I flick his forehead making him grumble rubbing it.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes but let his hand start pulling my shirt up.

He stripped me but it wasn't until he was pulling down my jeans I finally speak up, "you need to strip too" I try pulling at his jacket but he batted my hand away again. He is starting to piss me off.

"Hawks what the he-"

"Wall or bed?"

The fuck? He really isn't messing around is he, "Wall" this'll be quicker then I thought. I may even have time I go make myself dinner.

He picked me up easily and pressed me against the wall. He moved back down removing the last of my clothing. I let my head rest back and smirk when he starts to lift my thigh.

Wait a minute...he set my thigh on his shoulder making me snap my attention to him feeling warm breath on my lower lips.

"Hawks?!" I huff

He used one hand to spread them before going in for a lick.

I quickly get a hand in his hair trying to hold him back, "H- Hawks no that's gross"

"You don't have an infection do you?"

"Well no but-"

"Then Hawks yes" he smirked at me before diving in for a long lick.

A shiver shot up my spine when he reached my clit swirling his tongue around it.

Holy shit I can't. He pulled it into his mouth sucking on it gently. I haven't EVER asked him to do oral before. I thought of it a gross but holy fuck it feels good.

He grabbed my other thigh propping it up on his other shoulder so he now supports my body weight. His tongue is like magic. I can't stop the mad shivers going through my body. I bite my lip to suppress a moan.

He presses his tongue inside and I about lose it. My thighs are starting to shake, "H- Hawks I ca-"

He pulled away only after a second after briefly humming making more jolts dance across my body.

"Cum on my tongue. I want to taste it" he licked his lips looking up at me with hungry eyes before going back in.

He was skillful and deliberate in his movements. He teased and played with me with his tongue. It took more willpower than I had not to try to grind on his face.

The pressure in my body is too much. I'm starting to shake as he moans against me between licks and sucks. My body finally unravels making my back arched up. I can hear the lewd noises of his slurping and sucking over my panting and irratic heartbeat.

I usually get 3-4 orgasms with Hawks normally but NONE of them have felt like that before. I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

Im dragged back down to earth by a harsh suck on my clit followed by little nibbles on the already swollen bud.

"Hawks yo- you can't do that" I shiver but he just continued.

I can't stop myself now. I let myself moan out gripping his hair trying not to grind on his face. It feels too good. I give little tugs which reward me with his vibrating moans. I'm almost floored when a second orgasm hits.

"Good girl. Another? Yeah another"

"Too much. It's too much" I huff feeling the aftershocks course through my body.

"No its not baby. Come on you can handle another can't you? We've barely gotten started" he licks off his lips before wiping the rest off with a finger sucking it off of it.

He's toying with me. Fucking asshole is toying with me. He's probably pissed since I over stimulated him last night and wants Payback.

"Hawks" I give a warning tone making him roll his eyes before standing up.

My legs are jello and I feel myself stumble and struggle to keep standing but he picked me up by the thighs. One arm at a time he took off his jacket before slipping it on me.

"What is this for?" I put my arms in the sleeves curiously.

"Just wear it. You look insanely cute"

He packed me to the bedroom before laying me on the bed. I was excited until he moved back down me. I immediately clamp my legs shut. He had no issues reopening them and gently running a finger up my slit.

"Come on baby. Running from my tongue already?"

I can't look at that stupid smirk he has on his face. I look away and cover my eyes with my forearm. His lips reattach to my clit making me jump but his arms wrapped around my thighs and hips keeping me in place. His tongue danced against me while a finger slipped its way in.

"Such a good girl. You're so tight gripping my finger" he added a second curling them expertly.

Damn bird is pulling out all the stops. I can't hardly think. I grind into his fingers until I finally cum again feeling the bliss wash over me.

"Naughty girl. Look at you all blissed out and we haven't even started" he licked his fingers smirking, "You taste so good"

I am beyond embarrassed. We haven't started yet but I'm already feeling wore out. He finally starts stripping while I sit back and enjoy the show.

"You-" my voice quivered. I clear my throat speaking again trying to keep it level, "You are really putting your all into tonight aren't you?"

"Would you be mad if I said I'm not?" He finally got back on the bed stripped crawling over me.

I can't help but try to cover my face with the collar of his jacket. He is sapping all the confidence that I usually have away. I feel like such a mess already.

"Are you ready" he chuckled pressing his forehead against mine.

"Yeah, go ahead" I try to relax but this position is much more...intimate than usual.

He lined up and slowly pressed in. I squirm but let him continue to the hilt before releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"So good" he groaned lowly before slowly starting to move.

My head is spinning. I feel like I'm out of control already. I reach to grab him and try to gain some form of control but his hands grabbed mine pinning them back to the bed lacing our fingers together.

He wasn't pounding into me like usual. It was all slow thrusts as he rolled his hips into me. My body feels like it's buzzing feeling every inch. He hits the perfect spot every thrust.

He moved his forehead off of mine to pepper kisses over my jawline.

"Hawks" I sigh

"Hm?"

"Thi-this is..too much"

He stopped looking confused, "Im not hurting you am I?"

"No but... this is really intimate"

"Sex in general is intimate" he nuzzled gently at me

"Not this much" I flush

"What? Scared its not just sex? Thinking that I'm making love to you?" He cooed lightly kissing up my neck

"Well um...yes" I gulp down my nerves.

He slowly pushed back in making me shiver and squirm, "Oh really? Would that be so bad?"

I can't think straight like this. I don't want to say no but I can't say yes. I thought of him only as a fuck buddy at best but I also know he's more than that. He's been my only partner for a while now. I don't know if he even knows I've been exclusive. The thought of him not being exclusive with me hurts.

"Say my name baby, I want to hear it" he continued to press kisses along my jaw.

"Ha-awks, please go faster" I scrunch my brows trying to concentrate on literally anything else.

"I think this is a good pace but-" he shifted and moved my leg pressing in deeper. Every roll of his hips took my breath away with a soft moan.

He gave a soft trill in my ear followed by a groan, "Baby, you're gripping me so well. You feel so good" he pressed a kiss below my ear.

I can't think of anything but him. It feels amazing. I can feel my orgasm slowly build. It inches its way with each thrust. When it finally washes over me it does so in intense waves matching his thrusts.

By the time I come down from the high of it I identify Hawks mouth on mine in a slow lip lock. It all feels so good. His lips are so soft I feel like I melt into the kiss.

Im just putty in his hands right now and I am loving it. Even though we are going slow I feel like I can't keep up. His kisses traveled back to my neck and to my ear.

His teeth catch my earlobe nibbling and mumbles, "You look so pretty stuffed full of my cock" his hands finally left mine wrapping around my shoulders to drag me more onto him, "I've waited so fucking long for this"

I can't focus on whatever the hell he's saying. My brain feels fogged, slow but deep strokes are making me clench and shiver.

"You're just dripping for my cock" he pants starting to go at a faster more ruthless pace, "F-fuck Im going to cum" one of his thumbs land on my clit massaging it with his finger while keeping pace, "One more, one more, one more" he starts to chant making me build into another orgasm.

I finally feel it snap washing over me as well as hearing Hawks choke back a moan and spilling over as well.

My body is exhausted. I feel Hawks lay on top of me slowly snuggling. I can't argue. I feel so hazy and out of it.

"You with me?" Hawks voice lulled lightly

I tried to say yes best I can but it slurred past my lips surprisingly. He hummed acknowledging my reply and gently caressing anywhere he could. I could feel myself slipping into a more drowsy state. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Hawks POV

Waking up I feel warm. I actually had blankets on the bed. Rare because of my wings. Last night came flooding back and I quickly check if shes there.

I can't stop the smile from breaking across my face seeing her asleep laying on me. She stayed. I actually got her to stay.

I slowly curl towards her holding her to my chest enjoying the feeling. Last night was the best I've had in a while. Her lips on mine as she cried out, the thought alone makes me shiver.

She shifts and starts to wake up, "What the..."

"Morning princess"

"Hawks wha- shit did I fall asleep?" She slowly sits up.

I hum lightly my wanting her to leave my arms, "yeah, I cleaned us up last night though"

She muttered a thanks starting to get up. No no no. Don't leave yet. I wrap my arms around her waist leaving her pinned to the bed.

"Hawks?"

I grunt disapprovingly and drag her back to lay down, "Cuddle for just a bit longer"

"Hawks I...I feel like we shouldn't do this"

"Where do you go when you leave?" Does she have a whole other life? Is she seeing other people?

"Home?"

"Alone?"

She only nodded. 

"Well I'm sick of being alone. Stay" I lightly nuzzle at her affectionately

"I...we met on-"

"Don't care. I want you" I lightly kiss her cheek, "No one else"

She nodded slowly snuggling into me. Ill take that as a yes cuddling back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 40 12
please enjoy all the stories ive written! feedback is welcome (please be nice, i'm too sensitive) feel free to send in your requests (depending on wh...
12.5K 169 14
The title says it all, enjoy! :) These stories are not limited to cis or hetero relationships. These stories are not limited to the main four. Update...
55K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
256K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...