You (Cold Heart) [Jenlisa Sto...

By EunoiaKyra

Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around... More

1. Waiting
2. Cold eyes (The interview)
3. The elevator (Waiting again)
4. First day (You)
5. You (Again)
6. Lunch (Maybe)
7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)
8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)
9. Call me friend (But keep me closer)
10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)
11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)
12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)
13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)
14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)
15. Nobody said it would last forever (darling)
16. Kill 'em with kindness ( unexpected encounter)
17. Do you think about me? (maybe)
18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)
19. Ask me to be nice (and then I'll do it extra mean)
20. Studio (dancing & pictures)
21. Girls night (just wanna have fun)
22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)
23. Let your guards down (Try)
24. You look at me (Something about you drives me crazy)
25. Campaign (Fashion & Art)
26. Can't stop my heart from beating (Confessions)
27. Beating hearts (oblivious)
28. New friend? ( Jealousy)
29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)
30. You should be here (just my luck)
31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)
32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)
33. I'll miss you (little bear)
34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)
35. The other Mrs. Kim (FBI and Lunch)
36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)
37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)
38. You (always has been you)
39. Yellow (Step up your game)
40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)
41. Lovesick (First date?)
42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)
43. Let's do this (filming)
44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)
45. Dinner (the moment of truth)
46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)
47. Mine (curious about you)
48. Preview (Drive me crazy)
49. Preparations (You better behave)
50. Home (I feel complete)
51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)
52. Rescue me (food war)
53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)
54. You (Not again)
55. You would know (if you stayed)
56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)
57. What should I do (shattered hearts)
58. Please (take care of her for me)
59. Is this the best for me? (us)
60. Am I nothing to you now?
61. Fight back (I miss you)
62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)
63. Where are you? (Need you now)
64. Photoshoots & Friends
65. Change of plans (Just go for it)
66. Take the risk (May the odds be ever in your favour)
67. Stay with me (I love you)
68. Just love me (I'm all yours)
69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)
70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)
71. The letter (I wish the best for you)
73. Be my future
74. Take me to the sky (I love you)
75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)
76. Breaking news (Now or never)
77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)
78. She is the one (Think of me)
79. Let's talk (Family weekend)
80. Hey there! (Manoban effect)
81. Nothing to think about (business)
82. Working hard (extra hours)
83. Special chapter: New beginnings
84. Special chapter: I thought we could be more...
85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...
86. Special chapter: Your eyes
87. Special Chapter: Miss Manobangs
Author's note:
88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You
Author's note: Thank youuuuu 💜
More stories
New Story!

72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)

10.7K 256 27
By EunoiaKyra

Jennie was worried for the dinner since Lisa could get distracted easily, so far didn't smell like something was on fire so it was a good signal, she got ready and styled her hair as fast as she could, she was excited because Lisa loved her date night, even if it was at home.

Jennie walked to the kitchen and Lisa was watching everything like a hawk, it was hard for her stay like that but Jennie saw how she was trying hard to focus on her tasks, so things wouldn't burnt and she found it adorable, also all the dishes were clean and the table was set "Honey you really are taking this seriously huh? Jennie said with a gummy smile plastered on her face, and Lisa just nodded "It happened once, and I will never let it happen again, I promised remember?" Jenni pecked her lips "Yes you did" Lisa embraced Jennie, "You look so beautiful tonight, absolutely breathtaking" and Jennie blushed, Lisa found so cute to compliment Jennie cause she would act like the first time she told her how beautiful she is.

"Hey I forgot to tell you I got macarons and lemon raspberry cake today so will get them as dessert, we will share" Jennie said and Lisa smiled "Perfect, you can't be more perfect, beautiful, smart and thoughtful", Jennie laughed "I love you Monkey", Lisa cracked up "I love you too Miss CEO" and Jennie remembered how Lisa called her like that when they met and Jennie was being annoying.

Flashback

"What are you doing here? It's late and nobody stays till this hour" Jennie said and Lisa rolled her eyes but didn't answer, after a few minutes the girl didn't even try to look at the CEO and Jennie was getting really annoyed.

"I'm talking to you, don't you dare to leave me waiting for an answer, I'll fire you", Lisa was surprised after hear what she said, and chuckled, she just realised this was the famous Ice Princess, she did her best to answer in a polite way "Miss, you can't fire me, because I don't even work here, I actually had a long day, so please let's just stay quiet, we don't really have to talk", normally Lisa would avoid conflicts but she was having a bad day and got moody, still she got surprised for this sudden courage.

Jennie couldn't be more surprised, this was the first person that didn't seem to be scared of her, which made her feel a sudden rage, "You don't know who am I?, I'm the CEO of this place and I'm gonna make sure you don't come inside this building again", Lisa didn't pay attention and texted her friend to update her about her interview, she was really sad but didn't want to show that to the girl in front of her.

Jennie was so pissed that without thinking she started to stomping her foot, making her high heels resonate all around the elevator, Lisa looked at her with an unreadable expression, that's when she decided to answer "Miss CEO, you don't have to worry, I don't think I'll be able to come back here anyways", the CEO was about to answer when the elevator stopped abruptly, shaking the floor and the lights went off, Jennie was so scared, she hated this kind of things and her motion sickness made her feel like she was about to fall, so she screamed out of fear and started sobbing really hard, it was her first panic attack since months ago, nobody at work knew about it, Lisa got worried, even if she found Jennie really annoying, she couldn't stand to hear her screaming and crying, she seemed so vulnerable right now so Lisa tried to reach her but she couldn't see anything around, she used her phone as a flashlight, that's when she saw that Jennie was in a corner, crying non stop and all the papers where scattered around.

Lisa walked close to the her and embraced her, "Don't worry Miss CEO, I'm here, nothing will happen to you", Jennie never admited it before but it was the first time in years she felt so safe in someone's arms.

Lisa looked at Jennie, "What are you thinking about? Huh?", Jennie blushed "Well I was thinking about the day we met and how you called me Miss CEO for the first time, you know I never told you this before but when you embraced me tight to help me, it was the first time in years that I actually felt safe, like everything was going to get better right away, you were so kind after everything I told you that night, you were moody and tired, I was giving you a hard time, yet you chose to help me, you really are the sweetest and kindest girl ever, and I'm so glad we got trapped there, cause this is the reason why we are here right now, together", Lisa smiled and pecked Jennie's lips "I'm glad we met that way and you offered me an interview, even if I was annoying and moody, you really are a great CEO, a beautiful and kind girl, but I guess you wanted to look like a real boss, after all you needed start to build your reputation since you got that job, but you were really kind and nice after that disaster, and every time I look at your eyes I feel like the first time my sight landed on your feline features" Jennie hugged Lisa.

Then they both started to eat, the food was amazing "How come you were able to do all this, in so little time?" Lisa asked and Jennie just chuckled, "A real magician never reveal their secrets" Jennie answered and winked at Lisa who was left dumbfounded, "Seriously this is really good, thank you so much, this date is wonderful", Jennie took Lisa's hand and caressed it around with her thumb, "Of course it's the best, it's because you are here" Jennie said and Lisa blushed.

"I gotta confess that I love when you blush, I like to have this effect on you, I noticed since the first days at work, and I don't know, it's cute, I just love it" Jennie said giving her the brightest gummy smile and Lisa blushed again "Omg Jen, you just like to tease me", "Yes and no, I like to tease you but I enjoy to tell you what I love about you, and your reactions, you are so transparent, so sweet, you really are so important for me, you changed the way I see things, You make me want to be a better person, you inspire me and my life wouldn't be the same without you" Jennie was truly happy and Lisa just smiled widely, the way makes Jennie feel like melting, "You are amazing Jennie Ruby Jane, I really admire you, the youngest and most successful CEO in the fashion industry, you do inspire me plus let's don't forget about your amazing photography skills, your shoots are wonderful, and I love how smart, thoughtful and funny you are, you have many things I love, and I would love to spend all my time with you" Lisa said and Jennie's heart was going crazy.

"Manoban, don't play with fire" Jennie said playfully and both laughed.

The dinner was great and Lisa was making sure to clean everything, "I forgot your amazing cooking skills, I wish I could do it" Jennie laughed "I wish that too so I will never be afraid to get caught in a blazing fire" Lisa rolled her eyes, "Kim I won't set any house on fire, I swear" Jenie punched her arm "You better don't, I want my child to be safe" Jennie got Leo on her arms and started to pet him, "This ungreatful kiddo loves you more than me, I feel betrayed since the first time he saw you", Jen chuckled "Yes, he knew I would be her mummy, he chose me" and Lisa smiled "I take it back, he is a wise kid".

Once everything was clean, Jennie took Lisa's hand "Let's go play piano, wait, a minute, we need our dessert, Is there a problem if we eat there? Jennie asked and Lisa shook her head, "I don't mind it, bring it here, let's just play and we will get to eat, what song do you want me to play?" Lisa was looking to Jennie and she seemed a little nervous, "Anything is fine, I just want to hear you play, plus I want to play guitar for you, it's something I always wanted to do but I feel shy, so I wanna try" Lisa was amazed "Wow! Yes I'm looking forward to it, and will keep going with your piano lessons ok?, Not tonight, but I want to help you with that" Jennie nodded and smiled.

She loved how Lisa had so many good qualities, including artistic ones, she always wanted to be that confident, but it was hard for her, yet she always sings when she takes a shower but not really in front others.

Lisa was playing beautifully, How come she says she wasn't that good, she is just being humble, Jennie thought for herself enjoying a Chopin's nocturne.

Now she was getting nervous, because she promised to play for her as well and Lisa was looking to her with a big smile, "So take this, I think this one is perfect, it's baby Gibson guitar, I think it's perfect for your hands, What song are you gonna play?" Jennie chuckled let me think, just give me 5 minutes, she practiced a little bit.

Jennie sighed "Ok first of all I'm nervous as hell, cause I can manage a company, have long meetings with cocky investors and shareholders, convince people to choose our brand, close big deals but I have never ever sang before for anybody, probably my mum and I was like 5 years old, so yeah, just try to enjoy the song ok? Don't look at me that much cause I may end breaking apart," Lisa nodded "Don't worry, I really appreciate to be one of the first people to hear you sing so I'll behave but first can I kiss you?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, "You don't even have to ask, come here honey" Lisa got up and cupped Jennie's face in her hands, she put her forehead against Jennie and then kissed her with so much love and passion, their lips on perfect synchronisation, Jennie was going crazy, and pecked Lisa a couple of times "You know what?, forget about the song, I want more kisses" Jennie said and Lisa gasped "Nini I want to hear you play, we can kiss after the song, please", Jennie smiled, "Ugh fineeee, go and seat there before I change my mind" Lisa went running to get a seat.

Oh, ey

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

Lisa was lost, Jennie was amazing, and her song was so beautiful, so meaningful

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

Jennie left the guitar next to the piano and walked towards Lisa still singing, Lisa was in awe listening to her, she sang even more beautifully.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

If you love me won't you say something
Won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you

Lisa was almost crying "I do love you Jennie Ruby Jane, nobody sang for me before and this song is... Beautiful" Jennie smiled, she cupped Lisa's face "Honey you are the best part for me, and I want to show you my love in every single way, I really meant that I want you to be my future, when we got back together, today it's August 8th, a year ago I met you in that elevator, the first time I got to be in your arms, the first day I felt safe in your arms, the day I started to think about you constantly, and I wanted to make it special" Lisa's tears flooded her eyes, her heart fluttered, "I didn't know, but you made it really special, I wish today was our anniversary, you really know how make me feel loved, a year working together, time passes fast, you got my attention right away that day, love at first sight, too bad we didn't date till a few months later".

Jennie took Lisa's hand, "Let's eat some macarons and cake baby, and then will see", Jennie winked at her.

Jennie put the box with the desserts on the piano, she gave a spoon to Lisa, "Honey please help me to unlace the box, I just love how the French café wraps their sweet pastries and cakes, I asked them to put them together I hope you don't mind" Jennie said and sat by Lisa's side kissing her temple and rubbing her tigh, kissing her neck softly, Lisa took the lace and lifted the box cover.

"Why they are in different packages?" Lisa asked, "I just don't like they mix together cause the macarons would get soggy" Jennie said and Lisa took each box, they got the cake first, "Omg this is so good, I just love the taste" Lisa said smiling, "Omg I know! I remember the first time I tasted it, it's just so fresh but sweet as well" Jennie fed Lisa, she loved to do it, cause her eyes always get that sparkling effect, Jennie opened the macarons, with different fillings and bit one, "Hon taste this one, is really good" Lisa opened her mouth and in deed was really good, they were enjoying the sweet flavour, Lisa always seems so happy eating pastries.

After a few minutes and a nice conversation, Jennie got up to clean Lisa's piano, she took the box and put packages inside but there was one package left, "Jen you missed this one, wait.." then Lisa got it and something seemed odd, "I think we still have macarons left", Jennie got back, "Really?, Just open it please, I think I still can eat one more, they are so good".

Lisa unlaced the box and looked inside, then looked at Jennie, "What's going on Manoban?", "No..nothing, there's no macarons there... It's a... I don't know", Jennie rolled her eyes, "Lili let me see", Jennie took the box and looked inside "Ohhhh yes!, there aren't more macarons, it's something better, I think you will enjoy it as well" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
903K 26.8K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
31K 1.1K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
216K 5.9K 70
An institute for girls is under the supervision of the government. Teaching chosen orphans to be secret agents. Four girls are so dedicated to their...