On The Lam ~ Stu Macher x Rea...

By girlfromthegraveyard

On the lam : means ''running away'' or ''being a fugitive from the law'' ● well, theres no turning back now... More

!! THIS IS OFFICIALLY BEING REMADE !!
Well Shit.
New Town
First Day
New Friends
Lunch
Schools Out
Blockbuster
The Truth Is Revealed
Lets Get This Party Started
Putting The Plan Into Action
Surviving
A Year Later

The Final Act

7.4K 204 93
By girlfromthegraveyard

i quickly peered under stus arm and saw the Billy had shot Randy in the neck. he was definately dead. Sidney looked up at stu before saying,

"Guys, help me please!" she pleaded to us despratly. Stu pulled a voice changer form his pocket and spoke through it, 

"surprise, Sidney." he said, smiling evily. she looked back at billy shocked before pushing past stu and running into the kitchen. Billy was already at the other doorway so she couldnt escape. He pointed the gun at her and Stu threw the voice changer to him.

"whats the matter, Sidney, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Billy chuckled darkly. she turned around and ran back into the counter

"why are you doing this?" she asked shakily.

"its all part of the game, Sid.." i said, walking up next to Stu. Stu pulled out three pairs of black gloves from his pocket, and handed one to each of us.

"its called guess how im gonna die!" billy shouted throught the changer, pointing the gun at her. She turned around and shouted,

"Fuck you!" 

"oh, no no no no, we already played that game, remember Sidney?" billy said, strading the gun with stu, who gave him a knife. "you lost.." billy said to her.

"see, its all a fun game Sidney. We ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, BOKAH, you die!" Stu said, and aggresively pointed the gun at her.

"and if you get it right, you die!" billy said nonchelantly.

"It's a win-win situation, really!" i laughed at her. she looked at me, shocked. clearly she didnt expect that I would be a part of all this.

"You're all crazy.." she said, horrified.

"Actually, we prefer the term 'psychotic'!" Stu said, walking over to Billy and leaning over his shoulder.

"you'll never get away with this!" sidney said, looking between the three of us.

"Tell that to cotton weary," Billy said, dragging his knife lightly against Sid's cheek. "you wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame."

"watch a few movies, take a few notes. It was fun!" Stu laughed menacingly at her. Sidney tried to run, but Billy grabbed her arm before she could.

"heyy, where ya' goin'?" stu teased. Sid started crying, again.

"Why?" she whimpered, "why did you kill my mother?" she said angrily to Billy.

"Why? WHY?" billy shouted slightly at her. "you hears that guys, i think she wants a motive. See, i dont really believe in motives, Sid. did Norman Bates have a motive?" Billy said. come to think of it, i didnt even really know why they were doing either.

"No!" me and Stu said in unison.

"did they ever decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Dont think so!" Billy said, shooting forward quickley to scare her. "its a lot scarier when theres no motive, Sid. we did your mom a favour. that woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something."

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery. Cuz lets face it Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone!" Stu joked, and i laughed slighley because of how stupid that was. he had a habit of making shit jokes that were somehow still funny.  However, Sidney looked as if she were about to be sick.

"is that motive enough for you?" Billy said, gently biting on the tip of his knife, before pointing it back at Sid. "how about this? your slut mother was fucking my father. shes the reason that my mom moved out and abandoned me." Billy said, sounding slightly upset. Sid looked somewhat sorry for him. But he and Stu looked at eachother breifly, shcoked. Im guessing that he didnt know that either. 

"how's that for a motive? Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour. it certainly fucked you up, it made you have sex with a psychopath." Billy said.

"thats right! you gave it up. now you're no longer a virgin!" Stu laughed. billu puller her into his chest, trapping her in his arms. "now you gotta die. those are the rules." he said, pointing the gun at her. 

 "lets pretend that its all one, big scary movie. How do you think its going to end?" i said in a condecending tone.

"oh! and this is the greatest part! yeah, you're gonna love this one! Its a scream ,baby! ok give me a sec, i'll be right back!" stu said excitedly, before handing the gun to me and leaving the room. 

"you know what time it is, Sid? its after midnight. Its your moms anniversary, congratulations. we killed her exactly one year ago today.." Billy whispered in Sids ear.

"what do we have behind door number three?" stu said, pulling Sids father into the room. hew was tied up in a thick layer of duct tape. Sidney called ofr her dad and tried to get to him. Stu picked up the voice changer from the counter ad said through it,

"guess we wont be needing this anymore!" he said, slipping it into Neals pocket. "oh and look at this, we wont need this either!" he then put neals phone in his pocket. they had been using it to call all of their victims.

"you figured it out yet, Sid?" i said tauntingly.

"think about it now, your daddy's the cheif suspect, and we cloned his cellular. the evidence is all right here, baby!" Stu said, pushing Sids father to the floor.

"what if your father snapped? your mothers aniversary set him off, and he went on a killing spree, killing everyone." Billy said, explaining his plan to her

"except for us three. we were left for dead!" stu said.

"then, he kills you, and shoots himself in the head. perfect ending." billy continued.

"i thought of that.." stu said, sounding proud of himself.

"watch this. ready?"Billy let go of sidney, and walked up to stu and i. i kept my eye on Sid.

"yeah, im ready baby, hit it! get it up!" stu said, putting his hands on the back of his head. billy then stabbed him once in the side. i fliched. a grabbed his arm and asked if he was ok. obviously he wasnt ok, he just got stabbed, but it was still nice to check. he told me he was fine and took the knide from Billy.  Billy turned to grab Sidney, making sure she wouldnt run, and Stu stabbed him once in the opposite side. Billy grabbed his side and whined.

great. now its my turn.

stu turned to me, looking doen at me with a look of hesitation in his eyes.

"just get it over with." i muttered. he nodded, and stabbed my once in the upper thigh. i cried slightly and he muttered multiple apologies to me, while holding me in his chest.

"im fine, im fine, dont wory." i said to reassure him. he kissed my gently on the forehead and apologised again.

"you see sid, everybody dies but us. we get to go one and plan the sequal! cuz lets face it baby, these days, you gotta have a sequal!" stu said.

"you sick fucks, you've seen one too many movies.." Sid said, as if she couldnt believe what she was hearing.

"nah Sid, dont blame the movies. movies dont create psychos, they just make psychos more creative!" Billy said, pointing his knife at her.

"alright, get the gun, and ill untie pops. ok?" Billy said to stu and he nodded. i handed Stu back the gun. Billy traded places with Stu, Stu now holding Sid as Billy untied her father, decided to keep on the one around his moth until the end. Sidney knew what was coming and started silently screaming.

"any last words you wanna say to your father sid?" billy asked her. sidney openeed her mouth, but before she could answer, he shot her father in the right side of his head. she starting wailing.

"well, its just you left now sid.." i said to her. "but you wont be for much longer."

"thats right Sid, you're up next!" billy said taunting her.

"please.." she pleaded desperatly. i laughed and shook my head.

"sorry Sid, but.." i walked up to her, taking the knife from Billy. "ive waited all day for this. And im not backing out now!" i said dramatically, before stabbing her directly in the centre of her chest. she gasped for a moment, before her eyes went black and her body went limp.

"bullyseye." i muttered. Stu threw her lifeless body to the ground, looking at me with a look in his eyes that i couldnt quite make out. he walked over to me and kissed me, holding my chin. i wraped my arms around his neck, and he snaked his arms around my waist. i put on of my hand sin his hair, pulling him closer to me. we heard Billy cough behind us, and we quickly pulled away, laughing. 

"that was hot ." Stu laughed, his cheeks turning slightly red. i chucked and said,

"well you look pretty hot covered in blood." i admitted.

"ill remember that." he said, winking at me. i turned around and stood beside Stu.

"so, what do we do now?" i asked.

"in a minute, ill call the police. but before that, lets try and get our story staright. (Y/N), say that he attacked you outside, Stu, you were in the kitchen, and i was upstairs. he attacked Stu first, then you, then me." we both nodded. "i know that we already worked this out, but just to be sure." he said and we nodded once again.

Billy then leant down, putting the gun in Neals right hand, and put one of his fingers on the trigger, aswell as the knife in the other.

"alright, were all done. time to call the police." i said.

"cool, ill go get the phone." stu said, leaving the room to go get his phone. he came back and called 911. 

"hello? please, we need help! someone just tried to kill us!" Billy said into the phone, "yes, we are at the Macher residence, Turner lane, 261. There are three of us. ok thank you!" he said, hanging up the phone. "they said they'd be here soon. lets go wait outside." billy said.

the three of us left the two lifeless bodies in the kitchen, and waited outside for the police.

and me and stu walked out together, hand in hand, i turned to him and said,

" i just remembered something!" i said to him quickly.

"what?" he said, turning to me.

"we never got to watch the movie that we rented.." i said, sadly. he laughed and said,

"you had me worried for a second there, but dont worry, we'll watch it together another time." he said, then kissed the top of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 13.3K 24
The reader falls head over heels with Billy Loomis, but when she finds out he's a killer does the reader leave him or join in on the fun. ~ Y'all I w...
406K 12.9K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
119K 1.3K 22
A young female named (Y/N) moved into a small town called Woodsboro after a traumatic incident in her old town Black Hallows. Little does she know th...