Is this love?

Von TonysPointBreak

This is a vkook fan fiction in which v and kookie are in high school. They meet and become best friends. Both... Mehr

Prologue
Prologue (Continued)
How they met
Best friends
Birthday
Family
Relationships
Pizza
Crush
The plan
The real plan
Confession
(Y/n)
Soup
Knight in shining denim
Alarm
The land of anime
High on air
Feelings
Dream
Fire
Journey back
Forgotten meds
I'm allergic to apples
Ass is ass
Fan fiction
Broken Promise
Mental Breakdown
Beach break
High school blues
I don't wanna lose you
Prom
Past trauma
Awkward distance
Date?
Girlfriend
Minjae and Tzuyu
Goodbye
Therapy
A ghost from the past
Drunk
I loved you
Second chance
Advice
Deadpool
Childhood memories
I forgive you
The accident
I don't care. Will you marry me?
I care about you
The prom outfit
The Namjin wedding
Better late than never
First date

Hyung

18 1 0
Von TonysPointBreak

Tzuyu POV

I was relaxing after a day of intense studying when my phone rang. It was Tae.

Smiling that I could have a pleasant chat with my friend after a long day I picked up the call.

"Hello!"

"We need to talk."

"Okay.. "

10 minutes later

"I am done. I quit being a therapist. How the fuck can your life change so much in two days? I don't even know anymore. Just wait till I get back. I'mma shoot those two. I am done being calm and composed."

"Tzuyu breathe.. Breathe."

"Okay okay I am calm. You want advice on what to do right?"

"Yeah."

"Take a FUCKING GUN AND SHOOT EVERYONE!"

"Tzuyu.. "

Jimin POV

I was sitting at home with Tae when his phone rang.

"Hello? Jeong gyu hyung?.... I thought you were coming on Saturday!... Today is Saturday????....Aish! I am on my way! Bye!"

"Jimin ah. Hyung is here and I completely forgot. I gotta go pick him up from the airport. I guess I won't be staying the night after all."

"Oh okay.. Well uhh are you gonna talk to him about this?"

"He doesn't even know that I am pansexual."

"What?!"

"Well I never really told my family. I just never talked about it again after Jungkook left so they probably assumed I am straight."

"You should probably tell them especially considering the fact that there is a chance you might... "

"Might what?"

"End up dating... you know.. Jungkook."

"Will I?"

"I don't know have you made up your mind?"

"Well no but it won't happen any time soon that's for sure. It's kinda weird right now chim. He didn't mean to hurt me. He said he loved me although I don't think I can trust him but I can't push him away fully after all this either. "

"Well even if you don't, now that you know the whole story you will move on fully and there is a good chance you will end up with a guy so you will have to come out to them at some point you know."

"I hate that you are right. I'll try to tell him everything today without exploding and dying in the process."

"Well you don't have to do it right now though."

"No I should. I will...
Aish! I am supposed to be rushing right now! Bye bye bye!" He said dashing out of my house.

I guess I'll be spending the evening watching  sad anime alone or I could rewatch my favorite marvel movies.

Before I could decide my phone pinged with a texted message from an unknown number.

##########
Hey..
Jimin?

Yeah...
Who is this?

This is Jungkook.. Are you free right now?

Yeah I guess I am.. Sup?

Can I come over?

I stared at the text for a while and sighed before replying.

Yeah sure.

Okay I'll be there in 10

Okay. See ya.

Bye

I exited from the chat and contemplated whether or not to tell Tae but decided against it finally after remembering that he already had enough to deal with at the moment.

Sure enough 10 minutes later the door bell rang. I opened the door and let Jungkook in. He followed me to the couch and we sat down.

"We uhh didn't really talk properly in the hospital and I owe you an apology."

I looked at him not knowing what to say to that.

"I thought I wasn't worthy of Tae and left because I didn't know he loved me but now I understand that I shouldn't decide for him and I never said goodbye to any of you or gave any of you a proper explanation and I am really sorry for that. I don't know what I was thinking.... If it makes you feel any better I was completely lonely for these 7 years."

"Why would that make me feel any better? I don't know if you can tell but I am not a big fan of revenge. Besides it isn't me you should apologize to. It's Tae. You know how sensitive he is. You know his issues at home but you still didn't stop to think about how you would scar him... Anyway what's done is done I guess. At least now we know you didn't do it with bad intentions."

"Yeah I know I was stupid. I really scarred him enough to actually drink. I still remember the way he used to look down upon it before, saying it was pathetic to depend on alcohol to distract you from your problems because it distracted you from your goal too."

"Mhmm yeah. He said he wouldn't risk his health just to borrow happiness from the next morning."

"Well what about you? Do you believe that?"

"Well it does make sense but a little didn't harm anyone."

"I was hoping you would say that because I really didn't want to drink the beer I left in my car alone."

"Well what are you waiting for?"

"Absolutely nothing." He said getting up to get the beer.

Tae POV

I was driving home with my hyung while we caught up about our lives but I kept getting distracted because I dreaded having to come out to him on the same day that he came home after months but I had decided that the more I avoid it the more it'll get difficult.

I pulled over once we reached my house and walked in. I let him unpack and settle down for the night.

"Aren't you sleepy?" I asked secretly hoping he was so that I could postpone this to the morning.

"Not even a bit. I am super jet lagged so we can catch up more unless you don't want to." He said.

"Actually there is something I want to tell you hyung.. "

"Okay go on.. "

"I uhh don't know how to tell you this but it's kinda complicated. I should've told you much earlier... "

"Okay okay stop rambling... Who is she?"

"Who is who?"

"Oh come on when you said that it's kinda complicated I understood that it's about a girl."

"Actually it's not.. About a girl.. I mean it isn't but it's also not totally unrelated.. I just don't know how to say this.. "

"I KNEW IT! Don't be shy Tae. You are 23. Don't worry I will support you. Since you are saying it's complicated it's probably something a bit out of ordinary isn't it? Is she uhh older than you or something? Cuz that's totally fine as long as she isn't like mom's age. That would be weird."

"IT'S NOT ABOUT A GIRL IT'S ABOUT A GUY HYUNG! A GUY!"

"Oh! I knew it! Your friends are as much trouble makers as you are. What did they do now?"

"NO HYUNG I AM GAY AS HELL! FOR A BOY NAMED JUNGKOOK!"

"Wait what?"

".... "

".... "

"I.. I mean I am pansexual and I like a guy but it's really complicated."

".... "

"I know it's a lot to take in but I mean I had to tell you at some point."

".... "

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

"Well I guess I finally know why you used to stare at guys' butts in public a lot. You tried to be discreet but you failed terribly you pervert."

"I USED TO ZONE OUT!"

"WHILE STARING AT A BUTT 14 TIMES? I DON'T THINK SO KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY THE FUCK I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!"

"I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE I AM AWESOME!"

I really like this character bro.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

767 10 16
Jungkook falls in love with his dance teacher, but his gang member Taehyung had already been in love with Jungkook since they first met when Jungkook...
730K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
2.6K 219 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
381K 8.8K 70
Requests ☆〜