Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Eight

24K 346 69
By musicluva4eva

This is just a filler chapter, sorry! But a lot is happening next chapter, so be excited! Also, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 270K READS, 900 COMMENTS, AND OVER 2100 VOTES! I’m so happy and honestly surprised by the reaction this story is getting! Again, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy! Xx

“We’re off to Torontooo!” Louis shouted excitedly.

It was a twelve hour drive to Toronto, Canada, and we were taking the tour bus instead of flying. I had made the not so smart decision to stay on the bus with the boys, instead of going with the crew. At first I thought it would be fun, but I now knew that I was going to die on this bus.

“Pass the cocoa puffs!” Niall asked Zayn.

Zayn turned to Niall, a blank look on his face, “No.”

“Why?” Niall whined.

“You were blessed with two working legs. Use them.”

“I hate you.” Niall grumbled and stood up.

“Love you too.” Zayn said, a smirk spreading over his face.

I squinted my eyes at the ‘Ziall’ moment I had just witnessed. Fangirls who ‘shipped’ them or whatever would be going crazy right now if they had witnessed it.

“I’m bored.” Harry said, his head in my lap.

I liked it when Harry decided to lie down and set his head on my lap. It allowed me to play with his curly hair, which he usually didn’t let anyone do. It was comfortable.

“Of course you’re bored. We’re only in an expensive tour bus with video game consoles, movies, and a lot of food.” I rolled my eyes.

“But I don’t want to do anything on here.” Harry groaned.

“What do you want to do?” I asked, my eyebrows raised.

Harry lifted his head up and smirked at me, “Nothing that’s appropriate for this bus.”

“Oh God.” Liam groaned, burying his face in his hands.

I light blush spread across my cheeks as my brain processed the meaning behind the words. Harry was just that type of person, the one that always made sexual jokes. It was hot.

“Keep it PG.” Louis said, “I don’t want to hear you two having sex.”

“Louis!” we both exclaimed.

Louis shrugged, and stood up, most likely going to play on the Xbox in the back room. That boy was obsessed with FIFA 13.

“Are you going to play FIFA?” Liam asked excitedly.

“Of course!” Louis exclaimed, and they hurried to the small room.

“I need to see this. Louis and Liam are the best at it.” Niall said, grabbing a bag of crisps and a jar of Nutella before rushing to the room.

“You all coming?” Louis shouted from the back.

“Why not?” Zayn shrugged and stood up.

“Up Harry, I want to see this.” I said, pushing at his curly haired head.

“But I’m comfortable.”

“Well I want to see those two crazy idiots go crazy.”

“I HEARD THAT!” Louis shouted, and I chuckled.

“Do you want me to push you off?”

“You wouldn’t do that, you would risk ruining my pretty face.”

“Who said you had a pretty face?” I smirked.

Harry faked gasped, sitting up, “How could you even suggest that my face isn’t pretty?”

“Well,” I said, moving my body so I was sitting on his lap, “I think you have a sexy, handsome face.”

Harry’s eyes darkened slightly and his hands whipped out to grasp my waist. I was too fast though, and I was up and walking to the back of the bus without another word.

“Just in time!” Niall said.

The room was tiny, and everyone was squished in. Louis and Liam sat on the floor, controllers in their hands as they went through the game options. The small couch was rectangular and pressed against the wall. Niall and Zayn were sitting comfortably on the leather-covered chair, so I went and squished myself beside Niall.

“Ow!” they exclaimed and I shrugged.

“Oops.”

“Where’s Harry?” Zayn asked.

“I’m here.” Harry said, squeezing himself past Liam’s body, but then noticed there was barely any room on the couch.

“Where am I supposed to sit?” he asked and we all shrugged.

A devious look crossed his face and before I knew it, I was being lifted up into the air.

“What the hell?” I squealed.

“I needed a spot to sit.” Harry said, sitting down in the seat I had previously occupied and setting me down on his lap.

“You could’ve asked me to stand up.”

“Would you have gotten up?”

“Probably not.”

“Exactly.” Harry smirked, resting his hands on my hips.

I sighed and leaned back against Harry’s chest, pulling out my mobile to tweet a bit as I watched the boys go crazy over football.

@JennaMatthews: just watching the boys battle it out over FIFA 13! Should I live tweet this epic battle? http://instagr.am/p/UAJQACvau8/ 

I quickly took a picture of all the boys. Niall looked quite amusing stuffing his face with Nutella. I attached it to the tweet and sent it out, waiting for the response.

@Mc1Ding: @JennaMatthews YES! With pictures too! And score updates.

@JustFor1D: @JennaMatthews just give me naked harry pics I know you want to

@TapHazza: @JennaMatthews yES OKAY WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK

“They want live tweets.”  I stated.

“Go ahead. Everyone should see it when I kick Liam’s sorry arse.” Louis smirked.

“What the hell are you saying? I’m going to kick yours to Pluto!” Liam retorted as they finally started the game.

It took approximately forty minutes for the two football obsessed pop stars to finish the game, with Liam winning 4-3. Louis was in a foul mood as I made a keek documenting that last seconds of the game and everyone’s exclamations.             

Most of the time Niall spent eating and tweeting. Actually we were all tweeting because there was nothing left to do and no one wanted to sleep at the time. It was actually pretty funny.

@JennaMatthews: Let the games begin http://instagr.am/p/UAKQACvau1/ 

@Harry_Styles: @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial @JennaMatthews Who wants to bet?

@zaynmalik: @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @JennaMatthews I’m in! How much?

@JennaMatthews: @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial lets do whoever loses has to do the cinnamon challenge and post it!

@NiallOfficial: @JennaMatthews @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles haha ! Im in !

@Harry_Styles: @JennaMatthews @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik how about for every goal they make we follow five people?

@zaynmalik: @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @JennaMatthews definitely! Lets have it in that I’m with liam!

@Harry_Styles: I’m with my man Louis! @zaynmalik @JennaMatthews  @NiallOfficial

@NiallOfficial: Gotta say I’m with the tommo too !

@JennaMatthews: aw aw aw aw #larry #ziam #nouis some #narry & #zarry as well this is too cute (my money is on liam :)) http://instagr.am/p/UAKQACvau1/

Before long, it was time to sleep. I grabbed the bathroom first, leaving Zayn annoyed with me, not that I really cared. I pulled on a loose pair of pajama pants and a shirt.

“Which bunk is mine?” I asked.

“Well, I kinda assumed you were going to sleep with Harry so I piled all mine and Niall’s extra things as well as Zayn’s hair products into the sixth bunk.” Louis said quickly.

“What?” I exclaimed.

“It’s not like you guys haven’t slept in the same bed before.” Louis said, moving to his bunk.

I sighed, looking to Harry, who was just smiling slightly, lying down in the bunk. “Come here.” He said.

I went over to him and slowly dunked into the small space. Harry pulled me closer to him and sighed.

“You know what Toronto means, right?” Harry asked, and I turned to face him.

“Yes.” It was when Harry would officially confirm our relationship.

“I love you.” Harry said, pressing a kiss to the junction of my neck and shoulder.

“I love you too.” I replied, pressing a kiss to his cheek before falling asleep.

Okay guys, I have a goal that I really want to hit by the fortieth chapter. I’m hoping for 1000 COMMENTS (so just over thirty for this chapter, C39, and C40) and I really want to break into the top 100 in fanfiction. But the only way that can happen is if you comment, vote AND fan. If you fan you get emails when the chapter is updated. :)

Q: Favourite Disney princess?

A: Ariel! I don’t even know why…

CG: 35 comments and 75 votes?

~Shakira 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 962 27
Sophia, Simple,Sophisticated, and maybe a bit of stupid when she finds out she might be pregnant with an unknown man's baby. She meets Harry, he's hu...
982 24 16
Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead inside You showed me a power that is strong e...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...