The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

Por Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 74

7K 115 160
Por Hogwartx_Express

The first week was spent grieving the loss of Cedric. Amelia and Fred spent most of their week on edge, looking over their shoulder waiting for Alphard to strike back. But so far nothing had happened. Almost every night Amelia would wait by the Astronomy tower looking out for Alphard.

But nothing.

He hadn't sent a letter or a sign of any kind that he would be returning. Amelia wasn't sure what she was meant to do. She wasn't sure whether she should tell her parents or anyone, the girl was too scared to even think about him.

As the weeks went on and days went by. The Hogwarts year was coming closer to an end. Extra homework was being pilled on as Katie and Amelia rushed to the library just before lunch. They had been behind on most of their subjects as both girls had been spending more time in the bedroom.

"Oh God Professor McGonagall is going to give us another detention if we don't finish this," Katie whined as she wrote random spells on her parchment.

"I just want school to be over already," Amelia moaned as she scribbled wrong answers onto random questions.

"Honestly we wouldn't be behind in our work if it wasn't for Jordan and Weasley being so terribly good in bed," Katie groaned.

It was true Fred had been more affectionate than ever. Almost every morning afternoon and night the couple were in bed moaning each other's names. Most of their arguments and fights had ended up with Fred pinning Amelia up against the wall.

"Speak of the devil here they come now," Katie said pointing her head in their direction as the twin's and Lee made their way to the Library.

Their robes dragging across the floor, all three of them were fidgeting with their wands, as they gave subtle winks to Amelia and Katie. "Hello ladies," George smirked at the girls as he took a seat.

Fred wrapped his arm around Amelia giving her a passionate kiss, as he rubbed her thigh. She gave a small whimper before Lee and Katie made gagging noises. The group went on making small talk here and there, Lee and George began to mess around with Katie's work, by spilling ink all over her parchment.

"Fred stop it, I have work to do," Amelia's breathing was becoming heavier as she could barely concentrate with Fred kissing her neck. His lips were barely touching her skin which made Amelia flustered.

"We can work in the bedroom," Fred whispered in her ear, his voice hoarse. As much as Amelia wanted to 'work in the bedroom' she denied his request and went on with her work.

+

The day had mainly dragged on and the sun was starting to set. Amelia was sitting in the loveseat as Fred sat at Amelia's feet.

The group caught the attention of Harry storming into the room as he yelled "Bloody Malfoy!"

"What did that ferret do now," Lee asked Harry tilting his head as Hermione and Ron comforted him.

"Just being a typical asshole," Ron replied rolling his eyes as he took a seat.

Amelia remembered the countless time's she had told Malfoy to 'fuck off' yet he still didn't listen. She could feel rage and anger building up inside of her as Harry told them how Malfoy was disrespecting Harry's parents.

"Why don't we pull a silly little prank on Malfoy," Fred said as if a light bulb had just gone off in his head.

They spent the next hour or so, carefully planning their plot to embarrass Malfoy. Ron was surprising everyone as he came with fantastic prank ideas. They decided to place a small yet friendly spider in Malfoy's food. As he would run away from it, the twins would place a small leg lock charm on him making him trip and fall, while Peeves can dump ice cold water on him.

The group including Ron, Hermione and Harry entered the great hall with mischievous looks on their face. Amelia was excited to see Malfoy getting embarrassed in front of the whole school. Once everyone had taken their seats and dinner had commenced, action was taken into place.

Fred dropped a small spider near Malfoy's seat which crawled up onto his food while he wasn't looking. It sat there for a while as Amelia and Katie sniggered watching the dumb blonde fall right into their trap.

As Malfoy went to take a bite the small spider jumped onto his face and a high pitched shrill came from Malfoy. "Get it off! Get it off now!" He yelled as he slapped his face multiple times.

The entire hall went silent watching Malfoy cry out in agony as he embarrassed himself. Crabbe stood up as he went to help Malfoy but by that time Fred had cast the leg locker spell and both fell flat on their faces. A couple Slytherin's began to laugh including Blaise Zabini and Eric Finlay who were watching Malfoy intently.

"Stop it!" Malfoy yelled again as he tried hopping out of the great hall and soon came the last part. Peeve's came rushing in, howling out in laughter as he dumped a cold bucket of water on Malfoy completely drenching him.

The whole school was laughing at the cruel prank the twins had played on Malfoy. Harry Hermione and Ron all had smirks on their face as they watched ferret boy leave. Even though the prank was cruel and harsh, many people knew he deserved for all the years for calling Hermione slurs, making fun of the Weasley's financial situation, bullying Harry and flirting with Amelia and Katie till they were uncomfortable.

"Now that's the kind of entertainment I need every day," Ron said grinning as he placed his arm around Hermione and Harry.

"As much as I feel guilty and, excuse my language, that asshole deserves it," Hermione said going slightly red. The group laughed and finished their dinner as they chatted about their day.

+

If the group thought they would have gotten away with their prank, they were wrong. Malfoy had sent multiple letters to his parents exaggerating the whole situation. Soon enough Mr Weasley was involved, along with Lee's parents Katie's mother, Amelia's parents who were getting ready to leave the castle and Mr and Mrs Malfoy.

Amelia's parents gave her stern looks across the room as they negotiated a punishment with Dumbledore.

"I am very disappointed boys," Mr Weasley scolded the twins as they hung their heads low trying to cover their smirks.

"Lee we expect better from you," Mrs Jordan said in her hushed voice.

"So, how'd you do it," Katie's mother asked smirking down at her daughter with a proud look on her face. Amelia was quite surprised at how calm Katie's mother was with the whole situation.

As usual the Malfoy's made a big deal about the situation. Draco acted as if he had been scarred terribly by the prank. "Dumbledore I don't understand how you could allow this to happen so easily at your school," Mr Malfoy spat as he looked around the room, giving an unusual look to Amelia's mother.

Multiple parents soon began to get riled up and the kids backed up into the corner, letting the adults handle the situation. The group began to quietly whisper how annoyed they were at Draco.

"Of course, he ran to daddy," Katie rolled her eyes looking at the blonde's way. "Just like he always does," Lee added as he clenched his jaw.

As Amelia listened to the groups huddled conversation she didn't notice how Draco had shuffled his way closer to her. His arm went around her waist as he pulled her close. Draco had gotten much taller since the last time Amelia had seen him, and he was now beginning to tower over her.

Draco licked his lips as Amelia struggled to get out of his grip. "Maybe after this entire debacle, you can apologise the right way to me."

Amelia practically threw up in her mouth. "Get off of me," she pushed Draco off of her and pulled out her wand.

"Maybe muggles aren't so bad, I'm sure your sweet mother would be great in bed," Draco chuckled to himself.

No one had heard the two's banter as yet. Amelia's eyes went wide, and she clenched her jaw so tight she thought her teeth might break.. All she wanted to do was slap that dirty smirk off his face, and so that's exactly what she did. Amelia stomped her boots against the floor, each thump echoing across the room. Draco had soon backed up into a corner with a petrified look on his face. Amelia swung her hand and hit Draco's face hard. She quickly took her hand back clasping it over her mouth quite shocked with her harshness.

"Bitch," Draco swore under his breath trying to hide his smile as almost everyone in the room was looking at Amelia.

"How dare you," Lucius said staring down at Amelia. "Dumbledore, if you don't punish her I will." Instantly Amelia's mother jumped in trying to calm the Malfoys.

"How dare you speak to me," Lucius glared at Mrs Whisp. Everyone watched as things turned into complete chaos. The Whisps and the Malfoy's were arguing, making Mr Weasley join in as the rest watched.

It took a while to calm down all the families, but Dumbledore ending up giving out multiple detentions which were meant to be completed before the school year ended, which was a week away.

As Amelia Fred and George left Dumbledore's office Mr Malfoy bumped into her. "Wish your uncle well from me," he said with a small smirk on his face before walking off.

Amelia was left completely bewildered at how exactly Mr Malfoy knew about her Uncle. As George began to ask questions, Fred quickly made up a lie on the spot giving Amelia time to recover from her ghastly night in Dumbledore's office.

A/N: First things first. I have officially decided to expand The Red Head Boy's platform. The Red Head Boy is officially on AO3. If there are any other reading/writing apps you know off that The Red Head Boy would do well on please let me know. I'm trying to grow my following on Twitter as well KradisK1 is The Red Head Boy's official Twitter account. 

 Now I know it's been a while since I last updated but it's finally here. These are going to be the last couple of chapters before the book ends so I'm trying my best to make sure it ends perfectly. Let me know if you guys want an epilogue. 

It also feels weird knowing at one point I won't be writing about this book anymore. I just wanted to say thank you to the readers who stuck with me since day one and helped me along the way. XOXO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
51.2K 1.7K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
2.1K 23 12
Things have gone from bad to worse for Harry and Olivia Potter. Last year, mysteriously entered into the Triwizard Tournament, fighting for their liv...
125K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...