With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 12

24.6K 1.1K 1.3K
By jamelaq

So...uh...I don't know what to greet you today so....I hope you're having a great day today (^-^). If you don't then I hope this chapter would.

Thank you for continuing to read this book. I really didn't expect that you'll like this story to be honest...as my thanks to you all I've prepared this chapter to you guys. I hope you like this one...

Let's begin today's chapter....

Chapter start

1st pov:

August 1st, Morning

I am in my granpa's dojo doing my thrice a week training of martial arts for two hours now. I started very early to train here and I'm about to end this for today.

After cleaning the dojo and closing it, I decided to take a bath first before cooking breakfast because I'm dripping with sweat right now.

'Hmm.. what shall I do today... oh I know! That'll probably be interesting to go there later.'

I finished my shower and now I'm standing in my kitchen thinking what to cook for breakfast. I'm craving for something delicious...oh! I'll make some fried rice for breakfast good thing I have some left over rice from last night in the fridge.

As I was gathering my ingredients I heard some knocking on my front door. I walk towards it as I shout, "Coming".

I open the door and it revealed Mikey with all his glory. Before I could say something, Mikey suddenly hugs me as I froze in shock. 'Omg omg omg why is someone hugging me so early in the morning?! Moreover, that someone is MIKEY!!'

My face exploded in different shades of red when I realize that he still didn't stop hugging me. So, I hug him back as a mean to comfort him. But seriously I think I am taking advantage of this too much.

I felt Mikey move as he buries his head into my shoulder. Oh my gawd, Mikey are you trying to kill me without actually killing me?!! I'm internally fangirling right now. I mean, We. Are. Hugging. Each. Other. Right. In. My. Front. Door.

Alright y/n, calm down, deep breath okay?

After calming myself down, I gently speak to Mikey, "...are you feeling a little better now, Mikey?" I ask as I keep patting and rubbing circles on his back.

I felt Mikey shook his head no and still does not want to release me at the moment so I suggested, "why don't we close the doors first and come inside to talk about it, yes?"

Mikey lifted his head from my shoulder and walk inside my house and closed the door all the while still holding my left arm with his right hand.

I lead him towards the living room and I ask him, "have you eaten yet?", as I sat beside him on my sofa. He again shook his head no as he replied, "...not yet."

"Then, I'll cook us some breakfast. Stay here and wait for me to finish cooking, alright?" I said to him. This feels like I'm talking to a child.

Mikey again shook his head as he stated, " I'll help you cook breakfast, y/n-chin.", as he looks at me. I just gave him a hum and a nod as my answer and walks towards my kitchen with him following closely behind.

As we are cooking, I notice Mikey's mood seems to become slightly better now compared to before. A moment later, we finish cooking our fried rice and began to carry it towards the table.

Before we started eating, I stick a flag to Mikey's rice and said, "Mikey, look what I added. A flag." I see his eyes brightens and made a cute face before saying, "woah, this is why y/n-chin's the one I like the most!", then gave me a bright smile before we started to eat together.

After we finished eating, I turn on the tv as I sat with Mikey on the sofa as I fix his hair.

"So, why was Mikey sad earlier?" I questioned him as I tie his hair. He spoke as he turn around to look at me saying, "It's because I thought that y/n-chin would also hate me and leave me for fighting with that long braid guy...Pahchin's not here now...I feel like everyone's leaving me."

"And why would I hate and leave Mikey-kun?" I ask him.

"I don't know. But I know that if y/n-chin would leave my side then I would've lost myself." Mikey look at me in the eye with all seriousness and he added, "...y/n, please don't leave me..."

What Mikey-kun said was quite unexpected. I didn't think that Pahchin's arrest would lead to Mikey having this thoughts. So I said, "I won't leave you alright? I'm always right here if you need me, Mikey. Even if you eat all my dorayakis." I joked to make the atmosphere lighter as we both chuckled.

After that we hangout for a bit before Mikey had to leave.

As he was leaving, Mikey turn around to face me before giving me yet another hug and a quick peck on my cheeks as he said, "thanks a lot y/n-chin and this is payback for last time.", while he grins so brightly and walk towards his bike and riding on it as I watch him still frozen from shock.

I heard his bike roared as he said, "see ya later, hun♡!!", before zooming away.

'W-w-what just happened?!!!' I thought as I could feel my face becoming hotter and hotter.

I can't believe Mikey-kun would kiss me on the cheek! Kyaaaaaa~ OMG I think I'm gonna die'

Is he still the same Mikey I know? Aaaaahhhh I can't believe that just happened. I touch the spot that Mikey kissed and I could still feel the warm sensation of his lips on my skin.

I thought the long greeting hug from earlier was already enough, but then, he just gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek as his goodbye. I could hear my heart beating out of my chest right now.

Oh Mikey, what am I going to do with you now?

This is seriously bad for my heart y'know?

After standing by the door for a while, I finally came to my senses to go back inside and prepare to visit Takemichi on his house. After all, he did gave me a lot of important information the other day.

Mikey's pov:

I don't know why I hugged y/n-chin earlier when I saw her. Something inside tells me to do it, and so I listened.

During that time, this unexplainable feeling of sadness wash over me like a tsunami. Y/n-chin...you don't know what you're doing to me. I thought that this feeling would fade away through all this things but I think the opposite happened.

I'm scared that y/n-chin would not be with me someday...I don't know if I could stay sane if my friends and y/n ever leave me.

After a while of hugging, I heard her asking if I was alright now and honestly I was but I shook my head no because I like the feeling of her close to me. I love her familiar scent it relaxes my muscles whenever I smell it. F*ck, I sounded like a creep.

She suggested to come inside so I step a little away from her and close her door not letting go of her arm before we walk through her living room.

A moment later, y/n ask me if I have eaten yet, and to be honest, I have but I wanna taste her cooking this morning. I heard her tell me to wait here as she cooks but I don't want to be alone and so I told her that I'll help.

I hand her all the things she needs as she cooks and I watch. Afterwards she finished and we walk towards her dinning table. I help set up the table and I heard her calling me saying, "Mikey, look what I added. A flag.", I look at what she's showing and I immediately became happy as I blurted,  "woah, this is why y/n-chin's the one I like the most!", then I gave her a bright smile before we started eating together.

After we finished eating, I was in a better mood than before. We walk towards her living room and sit on her sofa and she ties my hair like the usual.

After that we talk for a while before I need to leave.

As I was leaving, I suddenly have the impulse to hug her again and kiss her cheek. Then I said,  "thanks a lot y/n-chin and this is payback for last time.", why did I say that?!

I felt my face getting hot so I turn around quickly and ride on my bike before teasing her one last time, "see ya later, hun♡!!", before zooming away.

'She's so cute when she blush' I chuckled to myself as I drive away.

Let's End this Chapter here

Okay...so uhh... as you can see, I'm not an expert in writing this kind of chapter but I did my best and I hope to improve in the future.

But I hope you enjoy reading this chapter (ˆˆ).

Bye-byee~~

Oh gaawwddd this chap is cringey as hell dkxjfbdbxjdd. I can't believe I wrote this gaaaaaahhh dnxdjdn.

Alright, bye now.👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 11.6K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
2.7K 67 58
Takemichi had only planned to save Hina, but that quickly changes when he meets Sano Manjirou and Manyuda Shiho. He had even planned to do it alone...
9.1K 219 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...