π˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ || STEVE...

By 1andrys

βœ”οΈŽπ˜πŽπ”π‘ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ - the summer of '85 in Hawkins Indiana, the new Starcourt mall opened and It's almost... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’!
𝐴 π»π‘’π‘π‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 𝐺𝑒𝑦
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦π‘π‘’π‘”
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘›
πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ 𝐼𝑑
πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘Ž
π‘…π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π΅π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
π‘†π‘–π‘π‘˜ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘ 
πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐼𝑑
πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘”π‘’
𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œ/𝑁
𝐴/𝑁

πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›

11.3K 212 403
By 1andrys

Now, Y/N and Robin were slinging ice cream as well as making jokes. Y/N got a sample for Lucas's younger sister, Erica Sinclair and a few girls who were jabbering away.

"Can I try the peppermint stick?" Erica asked, setting the sample spoon onto the counter.

"Haven't you already tried the peppermint stick?" Robin questioned her, and Y/N nodded in agreement.

Erica nodded and made eye contact with them, "Yes and I would like to try it again."

Robin and Y/N sighed to turn around to the back.

"Steve!" Robin yelled and walked over to the back where Steve was with Dustin, trying to translate.

"Alright babysitting time is over!" She slammed the door behind her, "Y/N needs help back there. Hey, my board! That was important data, shitbirds."

"I guarantee you this is more important than your data."

"Yeah? And how do you know these Russians are up to no good anyways?" Robin snapped.

"How does she know about the russians?"

"I don't know-"

"Did Y/N tell her?" Dustin asked Steve. Steve was confused and shook his head.

"Hello I can hear you," She told them, "Actually I can hear everything, you are both extremely loud. You think we have evil Russians plotting against our country on tape and you're translate,but you have no idea that they used an entirely different alphabet than we do. Sound about right?"

Dustin and Steve stood there, wondering how Robin made up so much about their plan. Robin tried to grab the tape, but Steve was faster and caught it.

"I wanna hear it."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm fluent in four languages you know?"

"Russian?" Dustin asked.

"Ure-yay-um-bray-umbi-day," Robin imitated.

"Woah!"

"Holy shit!"

"That was pig Latin, dingus." Robin snickered.

"Idiot," Steve hit Dustin on the shoulder with the leftover banana he was eating.

"I know Spanish, and French, and Italian and I've been in band for twelve years," Robin mentioned, "My ears are little geniuses you know. Your turn to sling ice cream and my turn to translate I'm don't even want credit I'm just bored."

Steve sighed and handed Robin the tape, finally she got to work through her translation skills. Now they were probably set to their case of solving the Russian communication.

"Oh my god Robin," Y/N shook her head, hearing them saying  that the russians used a different alphabet.

"I guess it's really tough huh?" The guy with a gorgeous green eyes and curly hair walked up to her. He looked kind of cute to her.

"Yeah, they're a whole rat pack," Y/N giggled. He seemed so familiar to Y/N, it was that Eliot boy from the prior year, "So what do you want? Wait...is your name Eliot?"

"Yup, that's me," Eliot replied, he changed a lot since Y/N last saw him, he was way more attractive than before, "Well, I want the rocky road with chocolate fudge and peanuts."

"Okay, you got that," Y/N smiled and started scooping the ice cream onto a cone, they both began to catch up, "So how have you been?"

"I've been great! What about you?" Eliot chuckled making Y/N blush and almost drop the cone.

"I've been working here with my friends, trying to get an earning before hitting college you know?" Y/N pour the chocolate fudge and added the peanuts while making eye contact with him.

"Yeah, that's seems really great," Elliot shuffled a little and gladly accepted the ice cream, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out-"

"Hey junebug, need help with something," Steve walked in and stood next to her, observing Eliot.

"Well- I'm fine Steve," Y/N grunted and went to the cashier to pay. "What was that? It's on the house by the way, you're a great friend of mine so I just wanted to give back."

"Umm... never mind," Elliot groaned and looked down, "Thanks Y/N. I've gotta go."

Y/N sighed, she was about to get a date, but Steve had to come in. She cleaned the scooper being a little upset and Steve walked to her.

"Well there's failed date," Y/N shyly smiled while watching Eliot walk out of the store.

"Guess we're on the same boat huh?" Steve replied, watching if that Eliot boy was out of sight at the shop.

"Where's Robin?" She asked, trying to ignore him.

"She's translating the secret Russian communication," He answered, focusing his attention back to her.

"Oh, you guys are really translating that?" Y/N laughed, "I thought you were joking!"

"Yeah, you know " He said, "True American heroes."

"I don't even know if you need that fame to get a girl," Y/N confessed as she looked down at her dirty Reebok's. "I think that any girl would fall for you."

"What?" Steve scratched the back of his head and turned his head to avoid contact with her. "Really?"

"Well, u-Uh yeah, I-I mean every g-girl liked you w-when we were in s-school," Y/N stuttered, making herself trip, but Steve suddenly caught her, "Shit! Sorry."

"Looks like that changes your mood so much," Steve flirtatiously vocalized, "You're so clumsy, junebug."

"Yeah, sure but you've still got terrible work with girls," Y/N gave a smug smile, they were both still holding on to each other. But before anything would happen, they heard familiar voices fill the air.

"Just because you're not allowed to see her doesn't mean she's done with you," Will's voice from behind complained,

Steve and Y/N turned around to find Mike, Lucas, and Will, looking confused and seem to be arguing. They walked to the front counter to meet them.

"You guys are here!" Y/N moved away from his arm, and walked over to them.

"Yeah, wondering what you two are up to," Lucas winked, thinking they were up to flirting even more.

"Shut up, we're just friends," Y/N laughed and gave them a glare. "Well, what do you need?"

"Advice," Mike replied, Y/N was confused. No boys never asked for advice, especially Mike.

"With what?"

"Hop told Mike that he couldn't see El for a day," Lucas explained.

"So? How the fuck is this relevant?" Y/N shook her head.

Will nodded and agreed, "See? She's agreeing with me."

"What we're saying is that Hop made Mike lie to her," Lucas elaborated, "He wants to say sorry, that's why we're at the mall to get her something."

"Mike," Y/N mumbled, "You have Nancy for that."

"I know, but you're like my second sister," Mike replied, "We need your help."

"I wish I could, but just try to get her like a nice necklace, or just an apology," Y/N answered with a confident face. "Apologize and I think she'll be fine."

Watching Y/N give advice to the was so hot to Steve, why the hell did he find everything she did so......Attractive? Even talking was so intriguing to him. He gazed at the way she talked to them but snapped out of it because he noticed Lucas watching him. So he turned to the toppings section to look distracted.

"Thanks Y/N, you're a lifesaver!" Mike thanked.

"Yeah she's like our savior because thanks to her I got to ask Max out!" Lucas told them as they all walked outside of Scoops Ahoy.

"You've already told that story 20 times already!" Will followed, groaning, bringing his arms in the air in annoyance.

"These boys have no idea on how to control a proper relationship," Steve uttered making Y/N laugh and sat on the counter again.

"Ha! Like you do," Y/N snapped back. "Anyways they're only teenagers, so let them find their own ways."

About an hour later, Robin and Dustin were trying to translate  the communication while Steve and Y/N were unintentionally flirting with each other. After a long time of scooping ice cream for 30 Minutes nonstop, Y/N sat on the counter playing with the bracelet Robin gave her when they were having a sleepover.

"You're right." Steve began, glancing over to her.

"I'm always right." Y/N boasted.

"Looks like you're taller than me eh?" Steve teased while he stood below her and leaned to her.

She cupped his face and confidently smiled, "Yes, yes I am."

Steve was overflowing from emotions, his heart was beating out of his chest and he felt like he could explode at any point. This was the woman of his dreams, now this woman of his (not really) was holding his face with her petite yet warm hands. Her E/C orbs met his and sparks flew everywhere. God, he couldn't take it anymore, his stomach was filled with butterflies, his love for her was so much and he tried to lean in for a kiss, but these voices behind chanting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Max and El's voices chanted from behind them. Y/N glared at them and let go of Steve's face while she jumped off the counter.

"Oh my god Max," Y/N jumped off the counter for the second time. "Am I going to have to yell at you? We're just friends."

"Whatever," Max rolled her eyes giving a sly smile, "We need to talk to you about some advice."

"Does this have to do about the boys?" Steve chimed in.

"Yes, but-"

"How do you know?" El asked.

"What do you mean? They just came in here," Y/N stated making the girls' eyes go wide. El and Max grabbed Y/N's arm and dragged her to an empty table.

"Okay well now that we know that Mike just lied to El," Max began, "I think El should be a independent woman and dump him because she's not his pet."

"When you put it that way," Y/N trailed off to see a conventionally really pretty girl walk up to the front counter with her friends. Y/N felt really insecure and her smile faded away. She would kill to be that pretty, but that wasn't possible, the girl seemed to be flirting with Steve and Y/N looked down feeling guilty about not making a move. El and Max noticed, they both whispered to each other. The girl and her friends got the ice cream and walked away squealing and laughing. Y/N turned to look at Steve, he looked content, maybe he did get a date, maybe.... Y/N put on a smile and turned to them.

"You know what, dump him," Y/N encouraged as she turned to El, "If he's going to treat you like shit, dump him for the better."

"Really?" El asked while they got up and walked to the counter. Y/N got Max her ice cream and Steve served El's in silence.

"Um-"

"We got our first sentence," Robin opened the sliding door from the back, grabbing their attention.

Y/N turns around to watch her, with ice cream in her hands, "Really?"

"What's it say?" Steve inquired, leaning closer.

"The week is long," Robin imitated with a Russian accent, smiling a little.

"Well that's thrilling."

Y/N faced Robin, "At least we're getting somewhere."

"Here's a strawberry and vanilla with sprinkles and extra whipped cream," Steve gave the girls their ice cream.

"Thanks," They both chirped, licking it and enjoying such cool treat on a hot day in Hawkins.

"No problem, anyways I'm here to help," Y/N smiled.

"Wait a sec," Steve hesitated to look at Eleven, "Are you even allowed to be here?"

The girls looked at each other and laughed as they ran off hand in hand. Y/N really wanted to live life as a teenager like the other kids. They all seemed so cheerful and happy in those summer of '85. Why did she even sign up for? Right, because of Steve. I'm so stupid, why the hell do I sign up for stuff I don't want to join in, she thought.

"I love them both," Y/N commented with a smile watching them run off. "They're like my little sisters."

"Yeah," Steve agreed, "Did I tell you that I got a date?"

Y/N froze for a hot minute, and turned to him with a forced yet natural smile, "Really?"

"Yeah, well I mean," Steve began, "I don't know if it's a date, but yeah, guess I'm pretty lucky huh?"

"Yeah! That's amazing Stevie," Y/N smiled and hugged him, giving a weak smile.

Steve held Y/N and laughed, "It's just a date."

"What's her name?" She asked him while poking his shoulder, trying to annoy him, and ignoring her raging feelings.

"Julia."

Y/N nods, and turned around, "I'm going to grab lunch at Hot Dog on a Stick, anyone want something?"

"Ooh!" A voice from the back opened the door, it was Robin, "Can I come?"

"Yeah, come on," Y/N waved her over and walked out of there together, arm in arm. She was still wondering if she had feelings for Steve anymore, it was hard for her because she thought maybe he would like her for once. It seems like he didn't, making her upset. She didn't want him to feel bad for her at this possible time. Maybe friends?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 246 18
The Battle at Starcourt Mall ends with a bang. Billy is hurt, badly. Steve learns the man isn't as bad as he thought, or is he? One thing he's learne...
9.7K 283 22
A bit more than 6 months since the battle of Starcourt, now in high school, the party must deal with the stresses of high school cliques along with t...
7.7K 240 10
-FEMALE! READER-GO READ SEASONS ONE AND TWO FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T!- In the summer of 1985 in Hawkins, the newly opened Starcourt Mall has become the f...
271K 5.5K 23
βœ”οΈŽ π‡π€π‘π‘πˆππ†π“πŽπ? - Where you move into the town named Hawkins, knowing that your cousin, Dustin Henderson has lived there all his life. What...