Hero's of Olympus/Magnus chas...

Von LillisRealm

as the title says Heroe's of Olympus/ Magnus chase smut. (I'm aware the cover looks like crap but I'm bad at... Mehr

A/n (I know I'm sorry)
Percy Jackson NSFW headcanons
Jason Grace NSFW headcanons
Leo Valdez NSFW headcanons
Nico Di Angelo NSFW headcanons
Frank Zhang NSFW headcanons
Will Solace NSFW headcanons
Magnus Chase NSFW headcanons
Hearthstone NSFW headcanons
Alex Fierro NSFW headcanons
You get interrupted
Where they a virgin
After care
Authors note (important)
Going out to buy condoms (mini)
You're a top
Telling them they don't have a moanable name
No nut november
Thoughts on cockwarming

Going out to buy condoms (full length)

3.3K 32 91
Von LillisRealm

(Gender neutral reader but if body is mentioned reader is AFAB which means assigned female at birth. So basically female bodied person. Gn pronouns but like 'pretty' is in there i think)

"This means speaking"
"This means speaking while signing"
this means signing
Italics out of Hearths part for this chapter are texting

Mostly their POV's for obvious reasons

These lowkey got repetitive so not all of them are smutty just some suggestive themes

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READERS I LOVE YALL

Percy:

This had to be some type of blessing from the gods. The stars had aligned perfectly. Maybe Aphrodite was rooting for him. Maybe Hera was having a good day. Whatever it was Percy hoped it lasted.

His family was away for the weekend, there hasn't been any signs of monsters, camp informed him he could take the week off, you were here. It was just you and him.

You were all he could think about as he pinned you against his bed room door, his lips sucking on your sweet spot causing you to moan. He broke apart for a second to take off his shirt, you doing the same. Than he went back to his spot on your neck causing more dark hickeys.

His lips found yours again as he sucked on your tongue, following you to his bed where you climbed on top of him, rubbing down on his growing cock.

He groaned into the kiss, gripping at your hips to keep you steady. You broke away from him as he unbuttoned your pants.

"Huh?"

"Condoms"

Percy blinked for a second, as if the previous few minutes wiped his brain. He than remembered "oh right they're in my night stand."

You yanked his hair making him look at you and kissed him. "Thanks babe." As you leaned over to the night stand, opening it, Percy had a stupid smile on his face watching you do so, the gods really where on his side huh?

But his smile soon faded when he heard you say "fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"We're out." You held up the empty box of condoms to show him. Of course this moment was to good to be true. The fates love to tease him huh? Percy groaned, moving you off of him. "Where are you going Perce?"

"To get the condoms." He slipped his shirt back on, buttoned his pants and put on an over sized hoodie hoping it would hide his obvious boner. "We could just wait till tomorrow-"

"NO! No. I'll go out and get then you-" he leaned over to where you were sitting, hovering his lips over yours. "Can stay here and wait. Put on those lacy blue panties that I got you the other day and my swim team hoodie. Kay?" He kissed your lips before walking out the door. (Yes this still applies if you have a dick)

~~~~~

Percy was seriously regretting not buying the extra box he was going to get last time. The only place that was near and open was the same Rite Aid he bought stuff with his mom.

As he exited the apartment he grabbed sunglasses and a hat hoping to conceal his identity. He didn't care he was 19 years old! He knew there was nothing wrong with buying condoms. In fact it's good he's practicing safe sex! But what if they tell his mom!

He quickly walked into the store, grabbing a basket and going into a random isle. In front of the women's razors he decided that if he bought other stuff than the cashier wouldn't pay attention to the condoms as much! His plan was flawless, his plans always are.

He walked into the candy isle and bought some of your and his favorite candy, buying stuff for after care doesn't count as him wasting money right? Right!

He walked through the store placing things like lotion, heating pads and baby wipes into his basket. Finally he arrived in the condom isle he grabbed the familiar box starting to walk away before running back to grab a second, he really didn't want to be in this situation again anytime soon.

He placed his basket in front of the cashier who looked like she wasn't that much older than him. "Is that all sir?"

"Um yes just that." His voice came out a few octaves deeper than normal, it was all part of his plan to not be recognized. He placed the money in front of him and grabbed the bag. Walking as normally as he could out the store and bolting to his apartment ones on the street.

Ones he got to his room he definitely knew it was worth it.

Jason: (I forgot my minimum for each character was 500 and got mixed up thinking it was 1000 so that's why it's so long lol)

Jason wasn't having the best of days. It wasn't terrible, no one died, but there was just a ton of little annoyances (and one big annoyance *cough Octavian*) that where driving him insane. He just wanted to see you.

You stayed in Jason's room most of the day, normally not allowed but you somehow got out of all your training do to an injury you had earlier (Jason knew it wasn't hurting anymore but having you around more? He isn't going to say no!) so deciding to make yourself somewhat useful you decided to clean around his room. His room had gotten pretty messy while you stayed there, not only because Jason didn't fully want to spend your limited time together cleaning but because of...other reasons.

As you cleaned around the room something caught your eye, the bottoms to a lingerie set you had worn a few nights prior. This would be fun. After you finished cleaning you went out to by a new set, the old one being slightly dirty (you put everything in the wash no worries)

So you walked out the store with a new set of purple lingerie ready to put it on and possibly tease Jason while he was working. You sent a photo of yourself in the set to him awaiting his replay.

~~~~

As Jason continued to fill out paper work, something that was the most mind numbing on earth, he heard a ping from his phone.

*Attachment 3 images*

"For fucks sake."

"What was that Jason?" Jason looked up to Reyna as she sat across from him in the office. "Oh sorry nothing. I'm just tired. What time do I get out of here?"  He asked hoping it was sooner rather than later.

"Um about an hour thirty. Why?"

"Just been a long day y'know?"

Reyna nodded, seeming to not look to into his excuse, she would also admit that it's been a tiring day.

(Y/n): What you didn't like?

Youi(as in Jason): You're mean to me :(

(Y/n): I was just trying to make your day better ;)

You: Yeah well I don't get out here for another hour and thirty! Now I can't stop thinking about you. As soon as I get back I swear

(Y/n): you're gonna have to hold your horses mister we're out of condoms

You: You didn't pick them up???

(Y/n): nah wanted you to

You: You're so mean

read

The hour and a half that Jason had to kill was pain staking, every second feeling like a minute and every minute feeling like an hour. This day was already long and you had to go off and make it even longer!

Once his alarm went off indicating he could leave he bolted up and started packing up his things. "You really want to get out of here huh? I can't say I blame you. I'll see you tomorrow Jason." Jason nodded at Reyna, not even saying a word as he left.

He quickly ran to new Rome and stood in front of a pharmacy, stopping for a second to compose himself and walking into like nothing was wrong, like he wasn't in danger of popping a semi in the middle of New Rome.

Jason walked through the isles looking for the condoms. Jason held the strong belief that you should have more of a say in the condoms you used cause they are going inside of you. He also had a say but it was mostly up to you. Of course he did know the brands you guys used. Why wouldn't he! Seems like common sense to know! (*cough* looking at Nico and Leo and Hearth and Magnus)

He quickly picked out the brand, grabbing a few boxes and heading to the cashier, giving them a short nodded after paying. He quickly left the store and ran to you.

Ones Jason opened the door (almost ripping it off the hinges) he spotted you on the bed, nice and pretty in purple lacey lingerie.

"Oh well heya there Jase!"

"shut up"

"That's kinda rude!" you giggled at him as he tore off his toga then his shirt. "Wanna know what's rude (N/n)?"

"hmmm sure." You smiled at him, laying down more into the fluffy pillows of his bed.

"Sending me lingerie pics while I'm working, already having a crapy day then forcing me to go out and get condoms when you very well could have when you were out buy this." As if to emphasize his point he hooked his fingers under your panties and snapped them back onto your skin, causing you to yelp.

"Well I was trying to make you day better and-" before you could finish what you were saying Jason attached his lips to you neck, biting slightly and causing you to moan. You couldn't particularly hear what he was saying but heard at least one "fucking brat"

He was more rough then normal, you knew this was coming and it honestly kinda excited you. You weren't fully used to him being rough as he normally treated you like fucking glass.

You reached behind you to unhook your bra but before you could Jason ripped the material. "hey that costed a lot!" He only smiled at you, moving to suck on your nipple and mumbling something about buying you a new one.

Just like your bra Jason ripped the panties, leaving a small amount of red from the force on your skin. His hand made it's way down your stomach, stopping to hit your clit lightly before he pushed one finger into you, pumping fast.

You let out a hard moan, your breathing fast as he added another finger and started playing with your clit.

It didn't take much longer for you to start feeling the tightness in your stomach, on instinct your pressed your knees together, not sure if you were trying to stop him or making him continue.

"Fuck Jason I- SHIT- I cant- I-"

And with that you came. Jason slowly stopped his movement on your clit, slowed his pumping down and helped you ride out your orgasm.

"Oh get ready babe. That was barely the beginning."

Leo: (convince me he can't pull out a condom from his tool box. You can't.)

It felt so good. So fucking good. He couldn't think much past eating you out and grinding his cock onto the bed of the random motel you guys where in.

Neither of you thought you'd say this but thank the gods for this quest.

The sounds of your moaning must have been bothering someone but honestly he didn't care much. All he was focused on was making you cum.

On the other hand you were to hazy to think about anything other than Leo. The feeling of his calloused fingers in you, playing with your clit. His other arm holding your thigh keeping you still.

"Leo- shit fuck I-I'm gonna-"

Leo hummed, rubbing your clit faster sending you over the edge. Your moans died into heavy breaths and panting. Leo moved to look at you as you came down from your high, he smiled at your flustered expression.

"Good?"

"yeah r-really good."

"Well it's gonna get better."

He walked over to his back pack, rummaging around. Oh Gods no. Please please no. He emptied everything out and found...no condoms. Fuck.

"Heyyyyyy... (Yyyy/nnnnnn)...."

You looked over to him his smiles was nervous. "Yes?"

"Umm we don't have any condoms..."

You closed your eyes taking a deep breath and sighing. Normally you would go out and get some with him but...you aren't in the situation to do that. "Could you go out and get some? I'd go with you but y'know." You gestured vaguely at your body.

"Yeah I can do it just give me a sec to uhh calm down." He stared at the wall for a few minutes than deciding this was taking to long and walking into the washroom to splash his face with cold water, calming him down a bit. He still pulled on a large sweatshirt before leaving.

"I'll be right back!"

~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't 'right back' he walked into the pharmacy thinking everything was fine than...he got to the isle with the condoms and he was overwhelmed. There was so much. He never really payed attention to the condoms you guys got.

You picked them out, he payed than after you'd ask if the condoms where okay. He never payed attention to brands! The isle was over stimulating, so many boxes, colors, sizes, different types of lube???

He was determined to do this on his own but after 15 minutes of looking them all over he declared this a lost cause and pulled out his, monster safe, phone.

"please pick up please pick up please-"

"Hey what's up? You're taking a while. Was there a monster attack? Is that why you're calling me?" He heard you begin to shuffle out the bed as normally the phones were used for emergencies. Even though the phones were 'safe' they were still in testing and have been known to draw monsters to demi-gods a few times.

"No no no no no! Nothing like that I promise"

"Than what's up? Did you get lost?"

"No it's just ummm...I don't know the type of condoms to get." He heard complete silence from your line. He began to think the phone malfunctioned but you started laughing.

"Oh Gods I thought something terrible had happened. This is hilarious."

"No it is not!"

"Leo we've been using the same brand for like 4 months now. Okay do they have any trojan brands?"

"Ummm yup! What color box?"

"Purple it should say 'extended pleasure'"

Leo looked around, seeing the correct box and grabbing it. "Thanks babe I'll see you in a few minutes!" He hung up the call making kissy noises as he did. Before he went to pay he though of the most HILAROUS 'prank' to pull on you, in his opinion this was gonna so funny. He grabbed 3 or 4 more boxes than he needed and went up to pay.

"Is that all sir?"

"hmm got any lub-"

Nico:

This was all become to much for him. The way you grinded down on his growing erection, the little sounds you were making, the way you were pulling his hair, the way you where licking and sucking on his neck, it was all so overwhelming.

You broke away from his for a second, taking off his and your shirt than attaching your lips to his chest, going down and sucking one of his nipples. Nico let out a soft moan, looking down at you your eyes met his. Fuck. This really was to much.

As you continued sucking dark hickeys onto his chest you reached down and unzipped his pants, taking out his cock you gave it a few strokes causing him to hiss. He looked away from you, feeling overwhelmed he knew he'd cum in seconds if he didn't get himself to calm down.

"What's wrong Neeks?" You asked, stopping your movement on his cock to which he whined a little. "N-nothing just GUH give me a second."

You watched as he took a few deep breaths than turned to you giving you a kiss. "Okay I'm ready." You smiled at him "kay just give me a second."

You hopped off the bed headed to the bathroom to grab the box of condoms there. Nico waited patently for you to come back, already imagining everything he'd do to you. His mental images were cut short as you walked back into the room looking annoyed.

"We're out of condoms."

Well fuck. He had three options here. Stop what you were doing while you both were unbelievably horny, go to the Apollo cabin and ask for some condoms, or shadow travel to the nearest convince store and buy a box or two.

He went with the ladder as leaving you both horny didn't sound very pleasant, even if it stuck to oral or a handjob/fingering those more times than not lead to actual sex.

Nico sighed, changing his pants to black sweats and putting on a T-shirt. "What are you doing?"

"Going out to buy some condoms, what else?"

"But the Apollo cabin-"

"(N/n/n) I am not going to the Apollo cabin and asking for condoms. I'd never live it down."

~~~~~~~~

Nico wished he could be in his cabin with you right now. But no. He had to go and buy the condoms instead of face some embarrassment. Sure in the long run this was better but right now it wasn't!

He walked into the store, not acknowledge the cashier. He walked by each isle reading the numbers and what they contained.

He walked into the isle and felt overwhelmed. There were so many different choices. Hot? Cold? Tingling??? One in particular stuck out to him. He picked up the box reading what the condom did.

"Why the fuck would I want my condom to taste like a damn strawberry" He put the box back in place and refocused. "Okay the box is normally blue..."

Well that didn't help much. There was lots of blue. Though he was sure it was normally light blue that didn't help much either. After about 5 minutes he narrowed down his options to three different brands.

As he grabbed all three he saw sizing. "Fuck me." He groaned, grabbing three different sizes of each and walking them up to the cashier.

The cashier scanned his items and told Nico his amount due. To which he payed and hitched ass back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you get so many?"

"I didn't know what to get." He told you, taking his shirt and pants off. "This didn't kill the mood did it?"

"Nope."

"Thank fucking gods."

You giggled, locking your arms around his neck and pulling him to your lips.

"When we're done I'm gonna need to ask you a question."

"About?"

"Condom types"

(If anyone is wondering flavored condoms is for oral. I think.)

Frank: The amount of times I've considered dropping Frank is sad

You sat on Franks lap, kissing him hard enough to probably leave burses. You grinded down onto Franks cock causing him to whimper and shake.

You pulled away from him "What's wrong, love?" you asked, making him look at you. "Nothing it's just a bit overwhelming." You looked at him in concern only for him to wave it off and continue to kiss you.

You helped Frank out of his shirt, kissing down his chest and pushing him down onto the bed. He let out small breaths, indicating he was enjoying himself.

"You're such a good boy, Frank." That elected a full moan from him. As you were about to unbutton his pants your alarm went off.

"fuck." You got off of Frank and ran for your phone. Shit you were cutting in close.

"W-what's that, love?" Frank asked, shakily getting up. "I've got to meet with Reyna. I completely forgot. I'm so sorry sweetie." You moved around the room, stopping in front of a mirror to check to see if your shirt looked okay.

"Oh umm okay." You turned around to a heavily blushing Frank. You walked over to him, placing both elbows on his shoulders. You leaned in so close it almost was a kiss a whispered "How about we pick up where we left off when I get back. Kay?"

Frank nodded eagerly, pecking you on the lips and pulling his shirt on. Frank mentally planned to read a book or something while waiting for you.

"Oh Frankie?"

"Yup?"

"I just remembered we don't have any condoms. Can you pick some up while I'm out?" When there was no response you turned to see a nervous looking Frank.

"Frankie? What's wrong?"

Frank swallowed hard, trying hard to not make eye contact with you. "Can't you get it? Or come with me. I-I don't think I can get them alone." Oh wow. He really was nervous. You smiled at him, poking his nose.

"Come on, Frankie. You're a big boy. You can do it yourself." Frank was about to debate but you had left before he could claiming your 'second alarm went off' and Reyna would 'kill me' for being late.

So.

Frank had to do it.

He pulled up his big boy pants and grabbed some money to buy some condoms. Then he...went to sit on his bed so his hard on went away.

~~~time skip~~~

Frank ended up flying to a...farther...pharmacy then the one just five minutes away. But still, he stood outside the store shaking in his sneakers. He felt as though he was sweating buckets.

He swallowed hard, walking into the store, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He slowly walked down each isle, taking longer then he should. He also avoided eye contacted, I mean it works with teachers shouldn't it work with sales pe-

"do you need any help sir?"

"NO!" Frank nearly jumped out his skin. He didn't mean to yell at the poor sales associate! They just scared him!

"Oh sorry sir. Didn't mean to spook you there. If you need any help I'll be over there." With that they walked off. Frank honestly almost started praising Venus for that.

He picked out the condoms he needed and payed, trying his hardest to not look at the cashier.

One he payed he flew as fast as he could home.

~~~Back to his room :P~~~

As you waked into the room you saw the box of condoms on the night stand.

"Oh you got them, Frankie. You're such a good boy."

Will: (two people pointed out the nickname I used before was a name of an elf in MCGA so I changed it here lol. Thanks for pointing it out for me!)

Finally! Will finally had time with just you. Though he did like being in the safety of camp he was glad to be on this quest with just you. He didn't know why Chiron agreed to it, it was well known that you two were dating.

He sat on the bed as you were looking over your notes for the quest. That's when it hit him. This was the first time in a long time he actually was alone with you. Like alone alone. No pesky siblings or nymphs or gods in the way.

A smile creeped on his face as he stood from the bed walking over to you. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders, placing kisses on your head and down the side of your face. "What's up Will?"

You turned to look at him, his pupils blown. Oh gods you knew that look. "I was just thinkin'" He said placing two kisses on each of cheeks. "About?" He smiled, scrunching up his nose while looking at you. "Oh well y'know. Just you riding me."

You felt your cheeks heat up, you slapped him on the arm. "Will!"

"What? You asked!"

He began to kiss you down your neck, hands slipping under your shirt. "It's just been awhile." You did agree with that. Normally over the summer you didn't have much time to yourselves, it was normal, annoying but normal. But for some reason it seemed a few more campers stayed past summer than normal. Often leaving you both hot and bothered when either someone got hurt or someone was coming. (Of course not literally. We stated this)

You sighed, you weren't sure if it was from Will's movements on your neck or you finally letting loose but all you knew was that both of you needed this. Your hands slipped into his hair, pulling it causing him to groan.

Just as you were about to actually start going the thought accorded to him.

"(Y/n)?"

"mmhmm"

"We don't have condoms."

He pulled away from your neck, taking your hands away from his hair. "Well maybe-" he cut you off before finishing your sentence. "Nope not happening. I want this as much as you but we aren't risking it." (Wrap it before you tap it kids)

You let out an annoyed groan before standing up and fixing your shirt. "Where are you going?"

You looked at him from the mirror "going out to by condoms? This town's gotta have a convivence store or pharmacy or something."

"No I'll go. I normally get them anyway. You don't really know brands and stuff." You walked over to him, flattening his hair. "Will, not that I'm saying you're wrong but..." you trailed off, looking to the side. "You can't really go out like...that." You gestured towards his obvious boner.

"(N/N) I'll be fine just pass me my hoodie, it'll cover it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will entered the store, walking a bit awkwardly cause of the erection. He walked into the condom isle, looking over the selection. You guys where used to a few different types and though this store didn't have as a large selection than the stores near camp he was able to find one familiar brand.

He grabbed a single box, debating if he would need some lube but ultimately deciding against it.

He placed the box in front of the cashier, smiling kindly at them. "My partner and I are here for a few days. Is there anywhere good to eat?"

The cashier looked up from scanning the box. She thought for a second "Theres an Italian restaurant down the road. It's pretty good." She placed the box in a bag and handed it to Will who smiled at her and gave her the money. "Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Have a nice night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will walked into the room, taking his shirt off immediately headed to the bed where you were sitting.

"Songbird I've got them!"

Magnus: Lets pretended that on when you're in the human realm you need condoms (for both Alex and Magnus K? K.)

Honestly Magnus did kinda like going back to the living world he saw his friends and got to eat falafel.  Plus if you went with him that meant alone time with you, not that he didn't get to have alone at Valhalla it's just nosey people don't always knock.

You cuddled with Magnus in the motels bed, just relaxing.

It was pretty normal until you started to leaving small kisses on his cheek, trailing them down his jaw to his neck.

Now Magnus was awfully sensitive. He isn't the most used to touch so he sometimes over reacted to even small little touches.

The small, pretty innocent, kisses you continued to leave on his neck and shoulders caused him to blush and small little whimpers left his lips.

"(Y/n) I um..."

You looked up at him already feeling what he was hinting at.

"It's alright Mags. If you want to that is."

Magnus nodded franticly, you got off him sitting between his legs as he sat up. You've been intimate with Magnus many times before, but that never stopped him from being any less flustered at the start

You sat up on the bed, pulling Magnus along with you, as you continued to kiss and suck on his neck.

"Y'know Maggie?" You asked, Magnus let out a small hmm to indicate he heard you, or maybe it was a moan, you couldn't tell. But you continued anyway.

"We need condoms if we're gonna do this."

"Maybe I could just-"

"Magnus your pull out game is terrible."

"yeah I know." (why is this the funniest thing I've ever written in my own opinion)

"We could just wait till we get back to Valhalla. At most it'll be like 2 weeks!"

"Yeah! We're not animals. We can wait."

You couldn't wait and Magnus was now standing outside a pharmacy.

To be perfectly fair the two of you were very pent up! So really! If you think about it. This is all the residents of floor 19's fault. At least that's what Magnus was telling himself.

As he walked into to the pharmacy he began to shake, this was so fucking stupid! He's fought dragons and gods! He kills many people almost daily! Getting some condoms should be a piece of cake.

But he wasn't really used to it. To be honest this is probably the first time he's ever bought them now that he's thinking about it.

As Magnus walked down each individual isle his hand shook and felt sweaty, there was no way in hel he was gonna ask where the condoms were. He walked into one of the last isles, finally seeing the condoms. He looked over the different selections and...

what the fuck

There are so many??? Why is there such variety? You're just preventing pregnancy's and or STD's.

He continued to look over the different condoms until he finally found something, at least he thought, was simple. He felt so proud of himself! A wave of relief washed over him until he remembered...

He has to pay

He honestly had half a mind to just steal it and leave but he looks to suspicious, he has to pay. So he swallows hard, walks up to the cashier not looking at her in the eyes as he pays.

He places the money on the counter, grabs the box and runs out the store.

"so how'd it go?"

"I'm never doing that alone again."

Hearth:

Honestly Hearthstone hated going to the store alone. It was to much of a hassle, but the apartment needed some stuff and Blitzen was away for the week and you were working the store, Hearthstone himself couldn't man the store alone!

He normally would wait for you to finish up with word and go together but you had been so tired lately he wanted to do something nice for you, that meant going to the store alone.

So here he stood in the drugstore, staring down at the list he had written for himself and started walking through the isles. He walked through each one picking up things like chocolate, toothpaste, towels, nail polish, cleaning supplies and candy.

As he walked through one of the last isles he saw tons of condoms boxes which made him remember the night previous.

~~~Flash back~~~

You walked into the room, a box of condoms in your hand. Hearthstone sat on your shared bed. His shirt was thrown onto the floor and his chest was littered with bite marks and already forming hickeys.

Hey baby

You crawled on top of him. Giving him a kiss you pulled his zipper down, ripping open a condom packet and rolling it over his cock.

He let out a small grunt, his face scrunching up for a second.

Are you good baby?

Hearthstone nodded his head,  his hands wandering around your body.

Good.

~~~present time~~~

Well I guess he could add condoms to the shopping list.

He walked into the condom isle and was slightly overwhelmed. You were always with him when buying condoms and to be honest he didn't usually pay attention.

So as he stood in the isle he was a little stumped. But he was logical! He at least knew the brand right? Well at least he thought but as he read each box he realized he didn't. All he recognized was the color of the box, purple.  

He picked up a box that he thought looked familiar and placed it in his basket, at least if it was wrong he only get one box right?

He finished paying and started heading back to the store only to decide to pick up dinner on his way home, knowing you probably wouldn't want to cook dinner after manning the store alone.

He walked into the store as you began closing up. You looked up at him and smiled waving at him to come close to you. He leaned as you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Awww thank you Hearth. You didn't have to go out and get us stuff!

He placed the bags on the counter so he could continue talking to him. I wanted to. Don't worry. But I got something extra at the pharmacy but I'm not sure if I got the right ones...

You raised an eyebrow at him motioning for him to continue.

Well since we...used the last of the condoms last night A small blush dusted his cheeks as he signed that I wanted to get more but I'm not sure if I got the...right ones.

A small smile crept onto your face as you placed another soft kiss on his cheek, this one lasting a bit longer.

Oh Hearth you're such a good boy. Thank you. Why don't you go upstairs and set up everything for dinner while I finish up at the store and later we can check to see if those condoms are good, okay?

Hearth nodded eagerly speeding up to the apartment to set everything up. What's wrong with trying new brands anyway?

Alex: (Dom Alex supremacy also he/him for this y'all) Alex in an unbottoned shirt lives rent free in my head

"Shh..not so loud, love, don't want anyone to hear, would you?"

You looked up at Alex through your eyelashes, you shook your head or at least tried, it was a bit hard with his fucking cock in your mouth.

"aww good baby-fuck-" Alex leaned his back, eye closed as he continued to guide your mouth down his cock. "I'm, fuck baby, I'm close."

You hummed in satisfaction causing him to groan, his face scrunching up. He always looked so pretty like this. After a few more seconds he came with a loud groan. You swallowed as much as you could but spit most of it into a napkin Alex handed to you earlier.

"You good babe?" You asked him, his head still leaned back, face flushes. "yeah yeah...all good. Just give me a sec." You nodded your head, though he couldn't see it, and climbed onto his lap resting your head in the crook of his neck, lifting your hand to run through his hair.

"You've been so pent up lately, babe." You whispered. He groaned, finally sitting up normally. Honestly he agreed.

"Yeah, well, we've been busy." He leans into you and started sucking on your neck "but now we have time" he whisper, starting to bite lightly.

"Yes we do but there's one problem."

He looked up at you from his spot attached to your neck. "and that is?"

"We don't have condoms."

Alex groaned, running a hand through his hair and stood up. He began buttoning up his shirt, which he never ended up taking off. He leaned down, pecking you on the lips while grabbing his sweater vest, pulling it on and zipping up his pants.

"I'll be right back babe." With that he sent you a wink and walked out the door of the hotel you two where staying in.

~~~Time skip~~~

Alex stood outside the 24 hour pharmacy, trying to not loose his composure and straighten out any of the wrinkles in his outfit. Ones he decided he looked good enough he strides into the pharmacy, waving cheerily at the cashier.

He walked into the condom isle, pick out a few boxes of what he knew was good and went up to pay.

As he drops the boxes onto the counter he smiles smugly at the cashier "is that all, sir?"

Alex smiles more taking a dramatic breath in "for now I guess. I'll probably buy more soon, these wont last me." He winks at the cashier and pays.

Then in the COOLEST way possibly he sprints back to the hotel.

~~~Back to the hotel~~~

"Oh your ba-mmph" before you could greet your boyfriend he kissed you, leaning your back on to the soft bed.

"Fuck baby I'm so hard." His voice was rough. "Alright baby I got you, don't worry."

You stood up, taking your shirt off as you walked to the plastic bag he had gotten.

Alex too his cock out his pants, rubbing it slightly to relive the tension as you pretty much strip teased him.

"Why the fuck did you buy 4 boxes?"

(A/n):

Thank you all for your understanding. Shit hit the fan in my life recently so thanks for not being mad at me for not updating in forever lol

I'm gonna make those NSFW Alphabets soon cause I hate the NSFW headcanons now but can't bring myself to delete the chapters. I think I know more no and could do better

But I have a few requests to get thought first (Including a threesome which I'm a little intimidated by but imma try hard!) so if you requested don't worry I haven't forgotten about it!

writing for 9 characters is slowing killing me

I've seen other authors do this so if you have any questions you can ask here lol

-Lilli

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.9K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
22.9K 880 77
Basically memes, and other things having to do with Percy Jackson characters, that I get from other places. Also, the ocasional thing that I come up...
330 0 9
A/N: Hi all! So I am not new to writing Heroes of Olympus stories. I used to be a writer on Quotev with a very popular Nico Di Angelo fanfiction, unt...
4.1K 177 9
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...