𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

floridamadewritez által

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... Több

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

37

7.9K 323 37
floridamadewritez által

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

July 27th, 2033: 10 p.m.

It's been a couple days since K'asani's birthday and things have been going smoothly in the Willams household.

For Sani's birthday surprise we had set up a fair for her because she's been talking and asking bout a fair forever so we set that up for her it was an invite only fair too because we didn't have time for fans or anything of that sort so we invited her friends out and our family and had a great time.

That night Oceana and I had sex for the first time in two months and that shit was amazing like always we came so many times shit was one for the books fr.

I'm currently up alone and horny as a bitch and my baby knocked the fuck out next to me so I'm finna get off to her I would watch one of our sex tapes, but I don't feel like getting my laptop so I'm finna make it do what it do.

Sitting up in the bed I reached over and felt for my nightstand drawer and once I found the knob I pulled it open causing the small light to shine then I grabbed my oil and closed the drawer.

Pushing the cover off of me my dick was already out because we sleep naked I know probably wondering why want I just fuck her in her sleep it's because she had a long day and I know she tired so imma just let her get her rest while I try and get my nut.

Opening the bottle of oil I poured a good amount in my hand then I closed the bottle with my other then I placed it back on my nightstand and leaned against the headboard with my legs opened some.

Grabbing my dick with the hand that held the oil in it I began slowly stroking myself with my eyes closed just thinking about all the sex Oceana and I and I found myself thinking about the sex we had while I was on tour.

March 3rd, 2033: 1 a.m.

"Baby wait lemme open the door" Oceana giggled trying to unlock the hotel room door.

It's been a whole month since I've seen my baby and a nigga was crossed faded and ready to get some pussy.

She had surprised me and came to my show here in Dallas and a nigga was so excited to see her and to be able to hold her on stage while I did my performance.

"You don't know how bad I want you mama" I said pushing myself against her letting her feel what she's doing to me.

"Mmm imma take good care of you daddy don't worry" she said then she pushed the room door opened then I grabbed her luggage from off the ground then we stepped inside the room I was staying in then I closed the door behind me.

"Bet" I said then I flicked on the lights then I walked over to the bed that had my luggage and shit on it then I placed her's down while she took off her clothes.

"Are these my panties" she asked looking back at me as she walked to the bed I was sleeping in.

"Yup" I said popping the "p" as I took off my shoes and socks.

"I can only imagine what yo ass was doing in here" she said laughing causing me to bust out laughing.

"I was beating the fuck outta my shit this morning yo" I said taking off my jeans and boxers causing her to bust out laughing.

"I'm mad you ain't FaceTime me" she said pulling off her panties then she walked to my luggage and placed them inside my suitcase.

"It was I needed to get that shit out now kind of situation like a nigga woke up inna pool sweat thinking he was in some pussy" I said taking off my shirt causing her to laugh.

"Aww I was missing you too daddy" she said then she unhooked her bra and let her twins free.

"I know" I said then I walked over to her and picked her up then I began kissing her passionately.

Pulling away from the kiss she beg trailing kisses from my lips all the way to my neck then she titled my head to the side some and began sucking on my weak spot.

"Fuck" I groaned softly as I moved my hand faster up and down my dick as I thought about her moaning and screaming my name that night.

"Stop running baby take this dick" I groaned out pulling her back to me by the hips.

We been going at it for a cool 30 minutes now and she keep running and ion det shit.

"It's too much KHALIL FUUCK" she moaned out grabbing the sheets in her hands tightly.

"It's yours so shut the fuck up and take this shit" I groaned through my gritted teeth then I began pounding inside of her while holding her in place by the hips make sure she had no choice but to take it.

"Fuck mama..take this dick" I groaned tightening my grip around my dick as I continued jerking myself off.

"YESSSS DADDY POUND MY PUSSY" she moaned out tightening around me causing me to slap her ass.

"Shiiit baby yo pussy so tight...tell me this pussy is mine baby let daddy it's his" I groaned out feeling myself about to nut soon.

"Shit..shit" I groaned as my breathing increased as I felt my nut approaching.

"This yo pussy daddy..all yours baby..the only nigga allowed access to me..now fill my pussy up daddy" she moaned out causing me to close my eyes then I began pounding into her like no tomorrow as she continued screaming and calling out for me.

"Fuuuucckk baby" I moaned out cumming on my chest and in my hand then I let my dick go and laid there tryna catch my breath.

"If this nigga don't shut up moaning in his sleep" I heard Oceana mumble then she moved closer to me.

"Papa get up and shut up" she said causing me to open my eyes and mug her.

"I am up now move over so I can go clean myself off" I said letting out a deep breath.

"Mmtch you not leaving the bed it's after hours so gone back to sleep and lay down and hold me ion even know why you moved away from me" she said sucking her teeth then she put her leg on my legs.

Crazy ass, the fuck she mean it's after hours?

"Ma I made a mess now move I'll be back" I said moving my legs so she could get up.

"The fuck you mean.. alexa turn on headboard lights" she mumbled then she called out to Alexa then she sat up in the bed and looked at me with a blank face.

"Really" she asked mugging me.

"What" I asked mugging her.

"What if I wanted to watch, huh" she asked patting her head.

"You was sleep ma, and I ain't mean to wake you up" I said still laying in the same position.

"Do it again I wanna watch" she said smiling then she moved next to me and leaned against the headboard.

"Ma go to bed yo lil creep ass" I said laughing then I scooped my cum up off my belly then I put my fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm" she moaned then she popped my fingers out her mouth.

"Nooo, I'm up now and I wanna watch" she said then she grabbed my hand and began licking and sucking off all my cum then she licked her lips.

"You such a slut yo I love it" I said looking over at her then I kissed her twice on the lips.

"A slut for you daddy" she said smiling.

"Let's fuck" I said looking at her.

"That's not how you ask" she said looking at me.

"You right my bad" I said getting up from the bed then I grabbed her by the foot and pulled her to me then I pushed her legs to her head then I inserted myself inside of our pussy.

"Ouuu fuck daddy" she moaned softly with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mmm yo pussy so tight" I groaned out moving in and out of her at a steady pace.

"Uhhh dick so fucking good" she moaned out then her eyes rolled back.

Next Day: July 28th, 2033: 12 p.m.

"What we doing today" I asked looking at the kids while I rocked Oceana back and forth in my lap like a big baby.

"Umm why you holding and rocking mommy like she a baby" Kamari asked looking at me with her face balled up.

"Because she's my baby now what y'all fuckers wanna do today" I replied kissing Oceana's forehead multiple times then I looked down and her ass was sleep.

"Fuckers" Omari said flicking the bird causing the kids to bust out laughing.

"Imagine them in school" K'asani said laughing.

"Finna be getting phone calls everyday" Khelani said laughing.

"Omari don't repeat that and stop flicking the bird before I break yo finger" I said looking at him causing the kids to laugh.

"I bet he finna cry" Omarion said laughing causing the kids to bust out laughing.

"No" he said letting out a deep breath.

"Boy you know yo ass wanna cry" Omarious said laughing then I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Stop allat cussing" I said mugging them.

"Yo what the fuck" he said picking the pillow up causing the kids to bust out laughing.

"Bring me yo iPad and go yo ass in timeout I just said stop allat cussing and you talking bout yo what the fuck" I said mugging him then he started crying.

"Mommmyy" he whined causing Oceana to stir in her sleep.

"And he was talking bout Omari" Joel said laughing.

"You heard yo father now go before I pop yo ass" she said with her eyes closed then he got up.

"Mommy are you comfortable" Kamari asked laying her head in K'asani's lap.

"Yes" she replied softly as I continued rocking her.

"WASSUP FUCKERS TT JAS IN THE HOUSE" Jasmine loud ass yelled walking inside the living room with Kacey and Jayleen behind her.

"I'm changing the gate password" I said mugging them.

"Hey uwucle East" Jayleen said smiling at me.

"Hey baby, why y'all in my house" I asked smiling at her.

"Me came to swee my cwousins" she said shrugging.

"Ok, and here since you the only who spoke to me" I said handing her a 50 dollar bill.

"Tank you" she said cheesing.

"He gotta attitude right now because I took his phone" Jasmine said laughing while looking at Kacey.

"What my neph did" I asked then I kissed Oceana's forehead just because.

"He ain't do the dishes last night, but was on the phone with his lil girlfriend" she said rolling her eyes causing Kacey to suck his teeth.

"Who tt Sam" K'asani asked laughing.

"Nah, some girl name Nicole" Jas replied.

"Oh the school thot" Khelani said laughing then I threw a pillow at her.

"Watch yo mouth and gimme ten push-ups" I said mugging her.

"Heard ju" she said nodding her head then she got on the floor.

"You missing a child Omarious where he at, and what's wrong with my sister" Jasmine asked looking over at me.

"Time out, and nothing she just chilling" I said smiling down at her.

"OCEANA GET THE FUCK BITCH" she yelled causing Oceana to jump then she opened her eyes and mugged the fuck outta Jasmine.

"Oop- mommy bout to go off" Omarion said with big eyes.

"¿Qué diablos te pasa, idiota? gritándome y mierda viendo que estaba noqueado" Oceana snapped causing me to chuckle then I stopped rocking her.

Translation: What the fuck is wrong with yo dumbass? Yelling at me and shit seeing I was knocked the fuck out.

"Bla, bla, ¿quieres emborracharte esta noche? Estoy aburrido y estos niños me estresan" Jasmine said talking with her hands.

Translation: Blah, blah. You wanna get drunk tonight I'm bored and these kids stressing me out.

"They be talking too fast for me" Kamari said mugging them.

"No tengo ganas de salir de casa y tenemos un bar entero abajo" Oceana replied then she grabbed my face and kissed me twice on the lips.

Translation: I don't feel like leaving the house and we gotta whole bar downstairs.

"Thank you" I said cheesing.

"Sis we need a triiiiippp" Jas dragged out.

"Ouuu where" K'asani asked smiling big.

"Without the demon crew" Jasmine clarified causing the kids to suck their teeth and mug her.

"Daddy kick her out" Omari said causing me to bust out laughing.

"She don't listen" I said shrugging.

"We can do that for your birthday Jas and we do owe the kids a trip because they did good in school" Oceana said then she got up and stretched.

"Omarious come out here" I called out then a couple seconds later he came back.

"Tt" he said excitedly then he ran to Jas.

"Hey baby" she said kissing his forehead.

"Mommy you always wearing dada's boxers" Sani said laughing.

"They comfortable" Ocean said then she pulled them down some then I slapped her ass causing the kids to laugh.

"Ouch nigga" she said mugging me then I did it again.

"Chile not in front of us" Omari said throwing his head back causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Lil boy be quiet" I said laughing then I pulled Oceana down on my lap.

"Can we go to Florida I wanna go to Universal" Lani asked putting her feet in Joel's face then he pushed her off the couch.

"Stank ass feet" he said mugging her causing the kids to laugh then I threw a pillow at him.

"Gimme ten push-ups you know it ain't no cussing" I said mugging him then he got on the ground and started doing his push-ups.

"Any other suggestions" Oceana asked then I put the cover over us.

"Umm Mexico" Sani said tapping her chin.

"No me tired of tacos" Omarious said mugging.

"What tacos gotta do with wanting to go to Mexico? Go back in the corner" she asked mugging him.

"Shut up nigga" he said mugging her.

"Lil boy you acting tuff like you wasn't just crying that's why you still piss in the bed" she said mugging him causing me to chuckle then I covered my mouth.

"Ugly" he said hitting her then she hit him back then he started crying.

"Punk ass nigga" she mumbled then she left out the living room.

"GET YO ASS BACK IN HERE" Oceana called out then she stood up.

"Yes" K'asani asked with a blank face.

"Omarious apologize to yo sister because you had no business putting yo hands on her and K'asani and the rest of y'all, y'all ain't grown if I hear one of y'all cuss again imma pop y'all lil asses and imma take away all y'all shit" Oceana said getting into mommy mode causing me to toot my lips up.

"I'm sorry" Omarious said looking at Sani.

"Cool, can I leave now" she asked with a blank face.

"Ouuuu, not the attitude" Omarion instigated with his lips tooted up.

"Ion have an attitude so mind yours pissy junior" Sani snapped.

"Cut it out, please" Oceana said letting out a deep breath.

"Alright, everybody go in the room or in the hangout y'all stressing y'all momma out" I said standing up.

"Yes sir" they all said then they got up and left out the living then Jasmine followed behind them.

"Lord I need a vacation" Oceana mumbled then she turned around and looked at me.

"Go pack yo bags" I said kissing her forehead.

"For what" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You said you need a vacation so we finna go on one so go pack" I said looking down at her.

"What about the kids and their trip" she asked adjusting her bonnet.

"I'll handle them and we can fly them out later on we just finna spend a couple days alone" I said causing her to smile.

"Thank you baby" she said then she hugged me tight.

"You're welcome" I said hugging her back.

"I love you" she said smiling up at me then she poked her lips out.

"I love you more" I said kissing her lips twice.

Chapter 37 is complete🥳

I remember one of y'all asking for Khalil to have a solo session I don't remember who, but I hope this is what you wanted😭.

Oceana still don't play about Khalil leaving the bed, if ykyk😂.

The kids are terrrriibbbllee, but you can't help but love them lmao😭😭.

My good sis needs a vacation😫.

100+ votes for next chapter✨🤍.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.9K 66
𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 "𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞" 𝐚𝐧�...
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
34.4K 2.4K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜
494K 21.9K 48
𝐙𝐨𝐡𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫...