Adore You || hoshi ff

pinkbrown_

Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them g... Еще

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
epilogue
anyeong from miss bee

17

1.4K 43 23
pinkbrown_

"YAH!"

That familiar voice. You looked up,then your eyes widen in disbelief.

Hoshi!

But how?

He stopped running and was standing at the end of the alley, not far from where you were at. He looked as if he was just finished a run marathon.

He ran towards you and pulled you closer to him,into his embrace. His arms wrapped around your shoulders,seeing that he tried to protect you. And you could feel his body was on fire and his chest pumped out countless times as he was trying to catch some air after running.

You looked up to him,only to see one side of his face. And you saw his face turned scarlet,sweat dripping down her face. He was exhausted.

Nevertheless,it didn't take much time for Soonyoung to give a death glare to the drunk man that made him stepped back in fear. He automatically ran as fast as lightning and disappear in the dark alley.

You fell down as your legs turned jelly and Soonyoung quickly tighten his arms around your shoulder,lessen the weight on your knees. He patted your back and hold your shoulders from beside, slowly brought you to safer place.

"Could you walk?" he questioned once you two were walking down the pavement.

You weakly nodded,and continue trekking but he swiftly stood in front of you,made you stopped. Lifted up your head,you gave him a confused looks.

'Why?' you wondered inside.

He turned around which now you face his back. He dropped his kneel to the ground and said, "Come on,get on my back."

You initially hesitated,still you got on his back. Slightly bending your knees, you put your arm around his shoulder bone. Then he securely interlocking his finger lock.

His cheeks went up a bit the moment he raised you up by straightening his knees. And kept on walking while carrying along.

The air was noiseless, there were a tense silent between the two of you.

"How could you be here?" You rested you cheeks on his shoulder, initiate tye conversation to break the silence. "Were you looking for me?"

"I happened to see you in the cafe while I was driving. So,I stop somewhere and waiting for you. I just...follow you until you crossed the alley,because I don't want to get caught so I ran to the other way just to meet you in the end of the alley.. Wait, speaking about the alley, what were you doing there?" His tone raised a bit at the end of the sentence

You could sense his heartbeat increase in a blink of an eye. You bitted you lower lip. It was your fault,you knew it well. And you got it why he was mad. He was worried about you.

"You knew that place like that is dangerous. Luckily I was there,if I wasn't?" he scolded you while kept on walking back home.

Feeling ashamed by your nonsense action, you pouted while buried you face behind his back. "I'm sorry...."

"Huh,it's okay. You are safe now,but remember don't ever do that again."

"Ok-kay"

~~♡~~

You got off of his back once you two were infront of your apartment building, and walked side by side with him holdimg your hand and you simply stayed silent throughout the whole time. Letting the body spoke as you hold his hand back.

Arrived at house, you sauntered to your own room after you let go of his hand. Another step to enter you bedroom,and your hand was on the knob of the door,

"Haneul-ah"

You immediately turned to the right side, you saw him was standing infront of his door too. You kept your eyes on his without spoke any word. And so did he.

Then,he nudged his head towards the door while locking his eyes with yours, signaling you to come into his room with him.

Yes sir, I got it.

You followed him behind with your heart a bit fluttered. Perhaps enjoyed his little gesture,and automatically forgot the reason why you acting strangely towards him.

"Were you avoid me lately?"

DAMN!

You were taken aback by his bolt out of blue question. Later on,you remembered what thing lingering between you two. But you sat still on the bed,speechless.

"Why?" Soonyoung spoke up as he was heel sitting infront of you,his hands on your thigh holding your cold hands and his head looked up to stare at you.

You finally breathe in deeply after stayed in that position for couple of minutes. "I saw you with somebody. A woman in your office."

His jaw dropped, "Wha- what?"

"I saw it. I just- I was planning to give you the document you forgot to bring,so I came to your office. And I saw." You sighed. "Who's that woman? Would you dare to explain?" The fire of jealousy clearly shown in your eyes as you couldn't bare with it.

"I will explain but with one condition," he tighten the grip and gazed upon your dark eyes. "You willing to listen until the end."

"Sure"

He got up and sat beside you, exhaled a deep breath,he started, "The woman you saw is Jang Ahin. There's nothing between us,seriously." He put his hand up in the air like pledging. "She's... she used to be my colleague back then in university and I can say we were friends. And I started to have real feeling for her..."

You snorted as you rolled your eyes soon as he finished his words.

"As expected." You began to stand up,stormed out of the room but he quickly pulling you in. Cause you to sit back.

"Hey you promise me to listen until the end." He sighed. "Yes,I used to like her and she knew it. You know what happen next? She grabbed that chance to play around and use me as her pocket money. Shh.... how stupid I was. But I realised it soon and immediately stop meeting her. I blocked her contact. I never meet her. No until she came in last time."

"And why did she come?"

"I don't know." he swiftly answered. "She was just asking about my marriage,and I got her out of my office. That's it."

You pouted,"So.." Eyes zooming around, "she doesn't has any relationship with you?" You gulped,eyes blinking as you hope the answer will turn out negative.

"No...she doesn't and will never." he assured.

"I see." You bowed down your head,feeling embarrassed for what you've done. You immediately lowered your gaze,and covered your face using your palms.

"I'm sorryyy.." You should ask him in the first place but the jealousy conquered you.

Soonyoung rubbed your back gently and brought your head to his chest,let you burried your face on his. Later,he cupped your head,want to lift you head up. Therefore, he could gaze upon his loved one. You. The eye contact was intense. And you stared at him with a withering expression.

"Why are you so beautiful?" he said with a low tone voice.

Your face instantly lit up! And you quickly covered your face. "Stop it." You gave him a coy smile with your eyes sparkling right after you put your hands down.

You two stayed there for minutes, then your gaze were strolling over his face. His eyes were dazzling and adorable,his nose placed beautifully also his lips that a bit plumb on the lower part. Everything about him was perfect. Along with his personality, you noticed how kind hearted, patience he had towards you. Even it was tough earlier,he managed to solve the misunderstood. He treated you the way you should be treated.

You gazed fell at his attire. You suprised as your eyes became large. He was wearing Polo pastel coloured shirts with just upper two unbottoned, and rolled up sleeves!

You gazed back at his face,then you realised he suddenly moved closer towards you and slowly,he touched your face,letting his fingers skim over your lips.

"I miss you."

You blinked,while sitting there quiet.

He taken a deep breath, "I can't think of anything but you. I don't know why but I always picturing you in my head. Your smile,face,eyes. Everything."

Then he was kissing you. It felt hot but soft. You had your eyes shut at first . Yet, you still pressed your lips.

'I miss you too and I love you.' The message you want to convey through action.

Your fingers went up to the back of his neck,and pressed forehead againts each other as you kissed him back.

Super long kiss that wasn't intended.

It lasted a plenty of minutes as it started to go wild,you craved more than just a kiss. You attached to him,emotionally and physically. Hence,you played with his botton's shirt which made him promptly broke the kiss, and his eyes gaze hardly at you while both of you heavily breathing.

"Are you serious?" he said,still gasping for air.

"Why not?"

"I'm not joking."

"So am I." you snapped.

"Really?" His eyes shone. "You want it too."

You didn't answer,instead you pulled his collar. Now both of you were chest to chest. Then,you whispered near his ear, " Why don't we...continue what we are doing?"

With that,his eyes became as dark as the night. He stared at you,up and down. You whom he desired deep down his soul.

"Then.." his voice was low and hushed. "Call me tiger tonight."

*light turned off*

~the rest was up to your imaginations.~

~~♡~~

_____________________________

Hey fellow brownies, do you like this chapter?

I apologise for all of you because it took 17 chapter for them to ehemm you know. Nonetheless,I think it make sense for me to wait for 17 chapter because he is SEVENTEEN lmao *im such an annoying person plis ignore*

Btw,I really curious about what you guys think about my story. So I'm begging you guys to state you opinions down below. NOW!!!! hehehe jkjk but serious talk Im lowkey want to know,so yeah feel free to comment down below. Anyeong Brownies or Horangdan byeeeeeeeeeee ~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.8K 1.3K 17
"You know Ara." The King sighed, "Seungcheol is still grieving over his lost soulmate. He needs to marry and attain the throne, it's his responsibili...
I do? | Meanie 🌙

Фанфик

129K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
21.1K 667 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
5.2K 118 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...