Birds of a Feather | '00 Line...

By MercuryHands

It started with Donghyuck. Because Donghyuck was always starting something, the little bitch. (or the other '... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

58 3 0
By MercuryHands

Flying always helped to clear Donghyuck's mind. There was just something about being up in the vast, empty sky high above the city's skyscrapers and away from the lives of millions. Something that eased the tension from his body, that allowed him that breath he'd lost in the turmoil of life.

Currently, Donghyuck couldn't stand to be anywhere but grounded to reality.

Strolling along a nearby park cozied against the Han River, Donghyuck wondered what it would be like to not be able to share his troubles and woes. He wasn't overly vocal about what was bothering him. But if things became a tad too overwhelming, a tad too devastating, Donghyuck wouldn't hesitate to confide in the comfort of his friends.

So, Jaemin, the guy who would cry wolf if he felt the slightest amount of injustice toward him, avoiding them over the topic of love was extremely concerning.

"Maybe he really is..." Donghyuck muttered. 

In love with Jeno.

Donghyuck paused mid-step and gazed out over the river's surface, rippling in the fierce autumn wind.

Donghyuck got it. Jeno was handsome, friendly, and funny in an effortless kind of way. The perfect package. But there wasn't much that could be done if Jaemin was too afraid of rejection to confess to Jeno.

But then again, there was the possibility of Jaemin not being in love with Jeno. Because they were always attached at the hip, and yet there was not a single feather perched atop Jaemin's back.

"So much drama these days," Donghyuck mused, watching a spiraling leaf of vibrant crimson kiss the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 316 16
[DISCONTINUED] "But you guys are total opposites..." "Yeah, I know. But I love him." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Start: July 17th, 2021 En...
17.4K 918 24
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱* 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...
47.1K 1.4K 42
"You know, we aren't that different from each other," she teased, a smirking playing on her plump lips. His dark eyes glared into hers. "We are nothi...
66.9K 3.3K 28
"oh! it's just hot sauce!" in which renjun gets tangled up with a pair of vampires. started ; june 21st, 2021 ended ; july 13th, 2021 © minwoos 2021