My Mysterious Girl

By Artisticworld2

Adya Sharma , who is an Indian strong , wise and loves to win any challenge or argument. don't like to be loo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
writers note
chapter 36

chapter 37

1.4K 68 15
By Artisticworld2

Adya POV

After having dinner, I told xander about my idea . We got ready for the last of my fight and unexpectedly I even have a partner.

After we finished , we got into the car , Xander said " I will drive , you sit and relax baby "

Being used to his antics , I couldn't help but chuckle and said " yes hunny "

He came gave a quick kiss and help me to enter the car and then we directly went to club .

Then Xan put his arm around my waist and then whispered in my ear " let's make this quick and marry"

I lightly hit him and said " you impatient man as if I am running away from you "

" what can I do , you know how much I had work to capture you don't you "

He gave quick kiss , then diapered in one of the VIP room , the I looked and spotted Arun in one of the VIP bar and so I went locked my target ,

I slowly approach him and as sat beside him I saw he looked at me slightly and then I order the bartender to give me a glass of red wine , and then turned and accepted the wine glass and played with it and said In seducing voice " darling, are you looking for someone to accompany tonight"

I saw a smirk form in arun face , then he said " why not a beauty asking me then who am I to reject "

"Then why don't we get private , come follow me "

He slightly rested his hands on my back , I felt so disgusted , still endured .
After we went to the Same vip room of xander , I locked the door , and I know these vip room are soundproof .

He said " baby , let me feel more of you "

Then he was about move his hand more down.

Without replying to him .
I took his hand and brook his wrist like a twig .

He screamed like dying whale .he said " what are you doing "

I chuckled darkly and said " what am I doing , I am you angel of death hehe I am A , and the whom you want to have child with ,did you forget , but sorry i didn't, you ended my parents and that day was your last day of good life , no more talking, I like taking sweet revenge "

I slowly broke each and every bone of his body and after finishing I smiled and then displaced each of the veribra slightly then looked at almost dead person , I left then said " don't thank me for sparing your worthless life cause you didn't directly kill my parents "

Then I saw xan sitting in sofa and smirked and me while drinking his wine said " nice play , do you need help "

I shook my head and then first message Arun parents and told them as arun to come and meet .

Then messaged priya about there whereabouts with that , I went to xan said " now , let's begin our new world."

.........................10 years later.....................

" ma, come see I defeated all my uncle "
Said 8 year old girl.

" baby , you are becoming naughty "
I helplessly sighed and patted at my baby head .
Then from behind xan came with smile and encircled his arm around us and said " my daughter is so strong, and soon another daughter will come as good as my baby , yes darling "

" hehehe I will get a baby sister "

From outside there was howl of no and cries.

I shook my head and said " let the poor souls rest , you are spoiling her too much "

" so what I can spoil both of you "
With that he kissed me .
" incorrigible man" we both looked at each other and smiled.
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 539 22
Situations made Shivaay a billionaire CEO into a Mafia leader. His only motto of life was to avenge his sister's death. He was having a face-off with...
10.1K 292 30
James knight is the CEO of a huge company, and not to mention he is a billionaire. James is looking for a relationship someone who he will love, and...
61.7K 2.1K 64
''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath were fanning my neck but it was feeling lik...
27.1K 1.7K 49
Raavi Sandhu was born to loving parents, king and queen of a small monarchy still existing within a democratic nation by the love of their people. He...