𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐬

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹. More

𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐄𝐍

29.6K 1.6K 3.5K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"You nasty as hell." I said biting my lip at Muga as she smiled at me through the phone.

We had just finished phone sex since I had a little free time and shit. She was sitting in her room at home finishing some school work before I called but when I did she started talking all nasty and shit so I taught her how to play with herself.

"Whatever," She said rolling her eyes with a wide smile as she kicked her legs back and forth. "I need to go wash my hands so I can get Kaneeya back from my grandma."

"Ight," I said nodding my head. "Go wash your hands." I pushed, she smacked her lips.

"So hang up." She said.

"Why?" I asked with my nose wrinkled.

"I'll talk to you later.." She dragged, I smacked my lips and hung the phone up. I hated that. Whenever she was about to leave the room or go do something she would always hang up. Like why you gotta hang up to go wash your hands? Niggas hated that shit.

I grabbed the wipes I kept in my game room and wiped my dick off before shoving it back in my shorts. I stood up and went to the bathroom and started washing my hands.

"BORING AS A BITCH IN HERE!" I yelled.

I miss fucking my girl.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went to our text thread and squinted my eyes before sighing. I felt like arguing today so let me send her a little something something.

Baby

Why everything you finna leave the room you hang up? Wassup? You ain't suppose to be talking to me or something?

Dejhari, what are you talking about?

Everytime you leave the room you gotta hang up
Youn ever just let me stay on the phone until you get back. You just hang up and be like you gonna talk to me later.

I'm gonna call you so I can explain.
Let me just get my lunch.

Ok.

I didn't like when she said "let me". It made me feel like she was asking for permission or something. It just gave me a bad feeling. I wasn't the controlling type. She don't ever ask me to do shit and I don't want her to. If anything, I ask her ass.

Sometimes I felt like I was in too deep in this shit. Ion know, I loved Muga so much. She meant so much to me that she didn't even know what all I would do just to keep her with me forever. I wouldn't hurt her or nothing but I'a kill somebody for her.

I mean, I already did. But still..

My phone started ringing breaking me away from my thoughts. I grabbed my phone and quickly answered to see Muga pouting at the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"What took you so long to answer?" She asked.

"You just called." I said.

"I know but you usually answer on the first ring." She said before sniffing. "Are we growing apart?"

I smacked my lips. "Not today bae." I said shaking my head. "Wassup?"

"Are we growing apart?" She asked again. "Answer my question!" She pushed, I laughed.

"Yo, you only been gone a week. How we gonna grow apart that fast?" I asked, she shrugged.

"It could happen." She said. "It happens to people."

"Man, we ain't growing apart." I said. "I was thinking and I ain't hear it when I answered."

"Oh." She said before sticking a piece of chicken in her mouth. She always broke her chicken off the bone, she never bit into it. "What did you wanna talk about?"

"Why you always hang up when you gotta leave the room? Wassup with that?" I asked, she huffed.

"Me and my grandmother was talking on the way down here and she kind of got in my head about you." She said. "She tried to say that you're the same guy that you were when you became a felon."

"But I ain't." I said shaking shaking my head. I may still be into the drugs and killing shit but at least a nigga ain't robbing and killing. Damn, can I catch a break? And ok, I do killing but I'm finna stop.

"Then she said you don't even know what he does and that was bothering me so I decided to just calm down on being on the phone with you in the house."

I smacked my lips. "So you being down there fucking us up?" I asked looking at the phone. "I ain't understanding Muga."

"I don't know what to Dooda," She whined. "I'm not gonna let her mess what we have going on but you have to be honest with me about what you're doing because I think she's watching you."

"Huh?" I said in shock. "Watching me?"

"I think so." She said. "She just kept saying I don't know you like I think I do and you didn't change at all. What is that?" She asked with a frown.

"Ion know." I said with a shrug. "You do know me."

"This is stressful." She said. "Can you please be honest with me. I just feel like everybody is lying to me about everything and I'm confused. I don't like to be confused."

"Ight but it's a lot of shit you don't need to know Muga. Just chill out." I said, she sighed.

"Whatever Dejhari." She said waving her hand. "Say hey to Kaneeya."

"Wassup," I said nodding at her as she laid there looking around. "Put some pillows around her so she don't fall off the bed."

"No! That'll suffocate her." She replied. "She's fine. I'm watching her."

"If she fall off the bed you gone be in trouble."

"Oh hush," She said rolling her eyes. "I got this."

I smiled at her as she picked Kaneeya off of the bed and laid her in her arms. I sometimes wished she had my baby just to see how she would interact with her. How they're relationship would be. How my relationship would be with my baby.

"You want a baby?" I asked eyeing the phone.

"I wanted one after Kodi but it's not time for me to have one." She said shaking her head. "I want to graduate first."

I nodded. "That's true."

————————

itskataleyaa

Swipe

Swipe

14,703 likes
itskataleyaa brag about me 🥰.
811 comments
dadoomway 😍

dadoomway

9,002 likes
dadoomway my girl wanted me to post 🥴
208 comments
itskataleyaa cutie 😍

I laughed at the comment. She be being corny sometimes but it's only cute cause she do it.

"Duke, you a simp?" Marcus asked looking at me.

"Says the nigga wearing khakis and slacks everyday." I clapped back looking up from my phone, Cruddy laughed as he locked his phone.

"Nigga a part time deacon part time start farm employee." He said between his laughter, I chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up." Marcus said bucking at him.

"Ight na.." He warned waving his finger around, I shook my head. Cruddy wanted to tell Marcus about what him and Maya did but I told him to just chill out cause that's just gon start unnecessary drama.

"That shit funny as hell." I said laughing.

"What?" Marcus asked looking at me.

"Yo ass really done went straight. I'm proud of you."

"Yeah," Marcus said nodding his head. "Niggas tired of going to jail. Y'all need to do what I'm doing."

"No." Cruddy said shaking his head. "I'm good."

"I'm actually thinking bout going straight too." I said looking at them. Marcus looked at me with a wide smile and Cruddy was shocked.

"Nigga you deeper innis shit than me." Cruddy said.

"Yeah," I started off. "But I need to get out before shit catch up to me." I explained.

"That's good," Marcus said. "What you thinking about getting into?" He asked.

"I wan do a sum type of car shop." I said. "Ima get it all set up and shit. I just gotta figure out how to start it cause a nigga clueless when it come to that type shit." I expressed.

I wasn't a dummy. I wasn't gonna tell Marcus what I wanted to do exactly because we ain't even really there yet. Like yeah, we on good terms but you never tell your left hand what your right hand doing and that's vice versa.

"Good," Cruddy said nodding his head. "First order of business, untotal my car." He said with a smirk.

"Your car done, let it go." I advised.

"Right," Marcus said. "So when you gonna start up?"

"Hopefully soon." I said. Hopefully before Muga grandma try to fake put me under investigation and shit. I know that old bat want me to go to jail and shit like I'm not down with that.

"You talk to Domo?" Cruddy asked looking at me, I tucked my lip in my mouth and nodded. That was the guy who often came to me whenever he wanted assignments done. I sold drugs for him, killed people for him, all types of shit.

Is that a confession?

Chill I'm not with that shit.

Well, I am. We got em boys.

I started laughing. My mind funny as hell.

"The fuck so you laughing at?" Marcus asked.

"It's them demons," Cruddy said. "They make you laugh one minute and then the next minute they beating yo ass. Watch out boy."

I smacked my lips. "Dumb ass always saying shit."

"I'm just tryna help your ugly ass," Cruddy said bucking at me, I laughed. "Domo looking for you."

"Fa what?" I asked.

"He said he need to talk to you." He said, I huffed.

"Where he at?" I asked.

"Outside." Cruddy said pushing his lips out.

"How long he been out there?" I asked in shock. Niggas is not suppose to know where my momma and em lay they head, real shit.

"I don't know. He just texted me and said tell Doom to come outside. I'm looking for him." He said.

"You ain't tell him where my momma and em lived?" I asked standing up picking my pants up.

"Nah," Cruddy said shaking his head. "Y'know ion get down like that." He said, I smacked my lips.

I started walking out the door and up to the black Cadillac truck. I told him this truck was a cliché but niggas never listen to me. I got inside and closed the door and looked at him with a mug.

"Why the fuck you pull up here?" I asked.

"I been calling you for like two days." He said, I scrunched my face up.

"You ain't call me," I said. "And even if you did and I ain't answer, you don't pull up on nobody like that. You never know who was here, fuck wrong with you?" I asked.

"You mad cause I came to your mom house and I don't give a fuck," He said. "I need you to do something for me."

"How you know this my mom house?" I asked.

"It's my job to know everything about you. Y'know det." He said, I shook my head. "You being weird now cause I remember when I first got in business with you and I told you all my rules." I said.

"So?" He said.

"One of my rules was stay away from my personal life and then you pull up on my family? Nigga I ain't doing shit else with you. This shit over with." I said.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "Nigga I'll kill you before I let you walk away from business with me."

"You heard me." I said. "And I ain't scared of you cause you was been supposed to come to me with the information on who shot me and you didn't. You hired me because you can't kill nobody."

He didn't say anything.

"Yeah, get the fuck outta here." I said before hopping out the car and slamming the door.

Now I gotta move my family out the way. I swear, a nigga could never get a break.

———————

"Hey Granny-Maw." I said walking into the house with a smile. Granny-Maw real name was Leanne, she was my dads mom. I moved her to Coral Gables in a ducked off location when I got some money.

My grandma said some niggas was coming around asking questions about my father so I had to move her along. Her and My granny didn't get along so she couldn't move in with my mom and them.

"Wassup nigga," She replied nodding her head.

I laughed a little. "What you got going?" I asked.

"Shit." She said. "Tryna roll me a blunt but my damn TV won't work." She complained banging the remote on her hand as the blunt laid on the table she kept by her chair, I shook my head.

Granny-Maw was a real OG. Like she was into the streets and shit at one point in time but she changed her life around for my dad and his brothers and sisters. The crazy part was, my granny and my granny-maw was from two different sets so they couldn't get along even if they tried.

"Maybe you need some new batteries." I suggested.

"Thats some bullshit. I just put some damn batteries in there." She argued, I smacked my lips.

"Lemme see." I said grabbing the remote. I opened the back and noticed she had them the wrong way immediately. It wasn't really her fault though, she had glaucoma in one eye so she couldn't really see.

"You had them the wrong way Fetty Wap." I said, she smacked her lips and looked at me.

"Fuck you." She said, I laughed. "I got both my eyes."

"You can only see outta one doe." I said. "Might as well give the other one up for research."

"You came over here to start shit with me?" She asked. "What science ever do for me?"

"Uh.." I looked side to side. "Made you, i think."

"Shut the fuck up." She said, I laughed.

"I need you to do me a favor doe." I said, she huffed.

"No, I won't hold a dirty gun here for you." She said, I smacked my lips. "And I'm not getting rid of it for you either. I'm done with illegal shit."

"Nah, not that." I said waving my hand.  "I need you to let my momma, granny, and Marcus stay here until I get alla this shit settled with work."

"Nope." She said shaking her head.

I smacked my lips. "What? Granny-Maw, I need this favor." I expressed, she squinted her eyes.

"What type trouble you in now?" She asked.

"The nigga I was doing shit fa came to my granny house and shit. I told his ass he went against one of my rules that I said couldn't happen before we went into business together so now we ain't doing shit." I said shaking my head. "I closed business with his ass."

"So you scared he gone come back and kill your granny and them?" She asked.

"I ain't scared but I ain't chasing shit." I said. "He be acting like a li bitch and plus he was supposed to help me figure out who shot me and he ain't did shit." I explained.

"Maybe he shot you." She said.

I shook my head. "He don't got the balls." I said. "And plus, he had already gave me 50 grand to handle a nigga. He ain't gon kill me after giving me all that money."

"You never know." She said. "You want me find out who did it?" She asked, I smacked my lips.

"Ion want you to get inna middle of it." I said.

"Nigga, my job is to get inna middle. Shit you my grandson and you taking care of me. The least I can do is help you." She said with a shrug.

"So you gon let them stay here?" I asked, she huffed.

"Until you figure this shit out." She said, I smiled. "And after that, your bitch ass granny and dumb ass brother can get the fuck out."

"I'm so happy you like my momma." I said standing up, she laughed.

"She a gangsta, just like me." She said with a shrug.

I shook my head. They both was too aggressive for me. That shit is why Meena think it's ok to act how she act. Beat on niggas and shit cause that's what my momma and granny did.

My phone started ringing so I quickly grabbed it to see it was Muga face-timing me. I pushed my lips to the side contemplating if I wanted to answer or not.

"Answer the fucking phone!" Granny-Maw yelled.

I smacked my lips and answered the phone.

"What took you so long to answer?" She said. Her soft voice was the only thing heard through the phone. She was in a dark room so I guessed she was just waking up. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I said. "I was doing something."

"No you wasn't." Granny-Maw said.

"Oh, do you want me to call you back?" She asked.

I shook my head quickly. "Naw, you good."

"Well, what you doing?" She asked, I could tell she was smiling by her voice and I couldn't help but do the same. Ion know why but I did.

"Nun, I'm at my Granny-Maw house." I said.

"Your who to what?" She said, I laughed some.

"My granny-maw." I repeated. "She my dad mother."

"Oh, ok." She said. "I didn't know who you were talking about at first."

"Where you go today?" I asked.

"We had to handle some stuff for Kaneeya down here." She said, I nodded. "What did you do?"

"Shit, I came over here and shit." I replied.

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah," I said. "Say hi to her, she can hear you."

"Hi." She said softly, Granny-Maw stared at the TV.

"Maw," I called out catching her attention. "Say Hi to my girl." She looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Your who to what?" She asked, I laughed.

"My girl." I repeated. "Say hi to her."

"You don't got no fucking girlfriend." She said with her mouth wide in shock, I laughed at her.

"Just say hi to her." I said.

"Lemme see the phone." She said holding her hand out, I handed it to her and she took it and looked at the phone. "Why I can't see her?"

"Cause she laying down." I said.

"Aye!" She yelled. "Lemme see your face girl."

"Ok." Muga said softly. "Hold on."

I heard the phone shuffling around. "I don't have any lashes on right now but this is me." She said.

"You pretty girl." Granny said. "Why you talk like that though?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Talk like what?" Muga asked.

"All soft." Granny said. "You soft? You know how to fight? You know how to get rid of a gun? You smack a bitch before? You beat Duke up before?"

I smacked my lips.

"No. Yes. No. Yes. And yes." Muga said nodding her head. "But I apologized for beating him both times because that was wrong of me to hit on him."

"You beat him up bad?" She asked with a smile.

"Um, I don't really remember the first time but the second time I just punched him in the mouth. I don't think that's a beating."

"Why y'all talking about this?" I asked.

Granny-Maw smiled at me. "Bring her over. I wanna meet her!" She said handing me my phone.

"I can't." I said shaking my head.

"And why not?" She asked.

"She staying in Palm Beach right now." I explained.

"I can come home and meet her. It's no big deal." Muga said with a shrug. "I'll just have to bring Kaneeya with me."

"Y'all gotta baby?" Granny asked in shock.

I shook my head at her indicating that she needed to shut the fuck up like now. She smacked her lips.

"Ima call you back when I leave her, ight?" I asked.

"Ok.." She said softly. "Don't forget."

"I won't." I replied before hanging up and looking at my grandmother who shook her head.

"You taking care of a baby who not yours ain't you?" She asked before palming her face. "Your father would be so damn disappointed. The nigga rolling in his grave right now."

"Chill out." I said holding my hand up. "She taking care of her baby sister right now." I explained.

"Why?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Cause she is." I replied.

"So damn secretive." She said shaking her head. "I hate that your father taught you right."

I laughed. "Grow up."

"Elise coming down here soon." She said.

"So?" I said with a shrug.

"She need a place to stay until she get back on her feet." She explained, I nodded.

"And where she staying at?" I asked.

"Here." She said.

"Says who?" I asked in shock. "Maw if you let that bitch stay here you outta line, real shit,"

"That bitch is your aunt." She replied, I shrugged.

"She didn't even come to my daddy funeral." I said. "She ain't no real sister to him if she ain't come and then left the whole family for dead after."

"You is right." She said nodding her head.

"I know I am." I said. "Your son taught me real shit."

"He got it from a gangsta." She replied.

"Get the hell outta here." I said, she laughed.

I gotta start coming to see my granny-maw more often. She just got me so much better than my mom and granny. Don't get me wrong, I love her but ain't nobody like my granny-maw.

"So is you in love?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I think so."

———————

Hope this was long enough.

Y'all, Dejhari is not under anyone. He does business with a lot of people. Domo is just someone he does business with.

Anyway, let me go cook my dinner.

Love y'all! ❤️

I had a better day today!

Be sure to read Self Control because I might put a chapter for that tomorrow.

This shit funny as hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like damn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 niggas really used to be stealing and shit.

Give me a story time on a time where something got stolen from you & you cried.

I need to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 0 15
Not anymore. I'm working through everything. (I'm just writing a goodbye note to my family)
326 25 21
.
51.8K 5.1K 31
peep inside to know ....
17 1 1
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏, 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔...