TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

By niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... More

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
3: Unintentional Encounters
4: Cat Scratches
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
18: Promises and regrets
19: Funeral
21: Run
22: Portrait
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
28: Mission
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

20: Second Chance

112 6 72
By niazinnia78

(Lets just pretend that i didn't just disappear for more than a month)

(Also, thanx for 800 reads :] ) (I didn't even get to thank for 700 reads :') but i wuv u all)

(Now they r 900😭)

-------------------------------------------------------

Han's POV:

                     We brought Chae back home last night. She was sleeping so Chan carried her, but as soon as she woke up, she asked for Felix. Chan made up an excuse that he's busy, and thankfully she didn't say anything more and just passed out in Chan's lap hugging him like a koala. Honestly, she's so cute. I now feel guilty for shouting at the café that day.

After reaching home, she slept with Chan after he said that he'll treat her to ice cream. We didn't know what to tell her about Felix. 

She's just a little girl.

The next day, all of us woke up except Chae. We decided to wake her up after preparing breakfast. During that, we decided that I and Minho will go and buy clothes for her, but we won't take her with us. In the middle of our conversation, Changbin also returned from the hospital. Jeongin said he'll stay with Felix for the day. He'd leave after breakfast.

After preparing breakfast, Chan sent me to wake Chae up. While I was going upstairs, a thing popped up in my mind. 

She doesn't even know everyone in this house...

I decided to introduce everyone to her at the breakfast table.

When I entered the room, she was sleeping while hugging a pillow tightly. I made a mental note to buy some plushies for her. She was sleeping at the edge of the bed. She looked so peaceful. I sat down on the floor in front of her and took time in observing her. She had fair skin with rosy cheeks. She had light freckles powdered on her nose which I never noticed before. I reached out my hand to touch them. Her skin felt smooth under my fingers. Her freckles were like stars in the sky, which can be connected to make constellations. I touched each one of them. When I touched the one on the tip of her nose, she scrunched her nose and pouted. She looked so adorable. I realized I was smiling like an idiot this whole time. 

I gently shook her. 

"Chae~ wake up~ Breakfast is ready and running~," i said in a sing-song voice.

She slightly opened her eyes and responded in a groggy voice: 

"Bweakfas can no wun."

"What?"

She rubbed her eyes with her tiny fists and sat up yawning.

"I said bweakfast can not wun"

Oh... Did this little kid just roast my pun-

I was gonna say something funny but then she did the most unexpected thing.

She screamed. 

At the top of her lungs. 

And jumped on the other side of the bed.

My first reflex was jumping on the bed screaming, and that's what I did. I thought there was some insect behind me, or maybe Chan, but I saw nothing. She was still screaming with tears running out of her eyes. I looked at her confused but she just screamed louder and ran out of the room. I tried to follow her, but oh boy, that little kid can run faster than Usain Bolt.

I reached downstairs and entered the kitchen from where her cries were coming from. I saw her crying in the corner while Chan was trying to calm her down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan's POV:

                          I was serving everyone breakfast when Jeongin said:

"Should we introduce ourselves to Chae? She doesn't know all of us. Will she trust us easily?"

We all agreed on introducing ourselves to her and decided to think about the 'trust' part later.

We all sat down waiting for them to arrive when suddenly we heard screams. All of us got up suddenly. Out of reflex, I patted my waist in search of something particular before realizing that it was all in the past. I started running towards the stairs, only to be met with a certain crying girl. Chae ran towards me and hid behind my legs holding them tightly with her tiny fists. I tried to calm her down but she only screamed more. Confused, all of them stared at me while I stared a the sight of disheveled Jisung in front of me. 

"What did you do to her?" I asked Han, with anger laced in my soft voice.

"I- I did nothing!! I only woke her up and she started shrieking like i-"

"ENOUGH!! What did you really do to her? I swear-"

"I SAID I DID NOTHING!!! She just-"

She suddenly shouted, "STOP IT!!!"

For a kid her age, she sure could shout.

We both stopped. I picked her sobbing figure up and hugged her. Her stiff figure quickly melted in my embrace. I patted her back, whispering soft words in her ears. It took a while for her to calm down. After she stopped crying, I tried to separate her body from mine but she tightened her tiny fists refusing to let go. 

"Don't weave me" she said in a tiny voice.

"I'm never leaving u, honey, never," I replied in a soft voice.

I went over to the couch, others following me like lost penguins. I glared at them and they made themselves comfortable in the living room. I sat down, slowly putting Chae on the couch. Her eyes were red from crying. I felt a pang in my heart. 

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked her softly.

She just scanned the living room and as soon as she saw Han, she jumped into my lap, as if she was scared of him.

"What did he do to you?" 

She shook her head and said:

"He hurt nini. He shouted at her and made her sad. She cried too because of him. He shouted at Lixie too. He yelled at everyone. He's scary. He'll hurt me too."

I didn't understand what she was talking about. I looked at Han who had tears streaming down his cheeks. He was looking towards his feet, contemplating everything. I know he feels bad but... idk...

"Listen Chae. All that was wrong and now he realized his mistake. It was an.....accident. I know you're afraid of him now but I promise he'll never hurt you. Look at me."

She looked at me with her teary eyes. I don't know why but there's something in my heart that's telling me that she has a nose like mine; the one I wanna boop.

"I'm here. You can trust me, ok? As long as I'm here, no one can hurt u. I'm your.... long-lost big brother. And these are too," I said, motioning towards everyone in the living room.

"This is gonna be your new home till nini comes back with your unicorn."

"But where's Lixie?" she asked, desperately looking around. 

Everyone was panicking and I was too. 

"Umm, he's at his grandma's-"

"I WANNA GO THERE TOO," she said, jumping in my lap. Honestly, she's so cute.

"We'll go there later when they're free. Till then, let's have breakfast. And also,"

I picked her up and went up to Han who closed his eyes tightly, holding onto the edges of the seat. His anime legs and red face made me feel bad, but stuff had to be done.. 

"Something needs to be set right."

I put confused Chae on the ground and motioned towards Han. She looked a bit scared but went forward and hugged Han. Han visibly flinched but then hugged her back hesitantly.

"Everyone deserves a 2nd chance" she whispered, causing Han to hug her tightly. 

Everyone was smiling. They separated after a while. I didn't even notice tears falling down my cheeks till Chae said, "You want a hug too?"

I smiled, hugging her for a moment. Then everyone went for breakfast except me and Han. He looked nervous and I don't blame him. I went towards him, engulfing him in a floofy hug. He said, "Thankyou. Thankyou so much-"

"No need. You're our precious bean and nothing can change that."

He cried a lot but at least he felt good after letting it all out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: FINALLY!!!!! I COMPLETED IT!!!!!!! *FALLS DRAMATICALLY*

Not satisfied with it cuz it was boring but something's better than nothing :)

For 'seonghwa's toes':

I'm a soft stan and that's why u can hear me cringing loudly...

Btw, enjoy bro ;)

I'm gonna call daily reminder as reminder of the day cuz I'm not very consistent anymore.

REMINDER OF THE DAY:

                                                Always have a sweet soul, soft heart, but a wild spirit. Also, burning with desire and keeping quiet about it is like torturing your own soul. Stand up for it, for that desire, for that passion.     

BE BRAVE, BE SMART, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

LOVE YA GUYS!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 20/5/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...
3.2K 229 11
◜"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠�...
130K 4.6K 72
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
99.2K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...