wmmap ( the prince )

By MeowMeow920255

A person with a maybe miserable history died and got reincarnated into his faviorate manhwa with the worst co... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
skip if you want to
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter 11
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
author note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
hate
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
author note
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
help
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
note
SPECIALS
Athanese
Claude and baby Athanese
truth
Chapter Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter 30
Chapter thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Notice
Published
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
.
Felix Panda
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Trailer
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty eight
Author Note
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty ( April Fools )
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty one
Chapter Fifty Two
Felix
Chapter Fifity Three
Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter Twenty Two

15.1K 750 145
By MeowMeow920255

Athanese pov

I am currently a third year at high school and no matter how much I begged my parents , they won't let me pursue my dream just because they thought I won't earn enough from it.

My sister works in the music industry and she is earning a huge amount of money despite being a teenager and I also want to pursue music as my career but .... They don't believe in me that I would do well .

No matter how much I tried to prove them I could make it out in the music industry , they won't even give a thought about me. What is it that I lack , just what do I lack ?

Tell me what I am bad at and I will improve it even if it takes me my life time but there is no one who even knows me to tell me about my short comings.

It was already dark , the sky had a beautiful shade of yellow , orange and red mixed together. I went to a more isolated part of the park and sat down on the bench. Everything around me was beautiful , from the sky to rocks beside me . I wonder if anyone would appreciate me like I do to others ?

What would I do if nobody does ?

Suddenly a old man came and sat beside me . He coughed a little and looked at me. He smiled kindly and asked

" Hoho , having a bad day young man ?"

I didn't want to speak so I just nodded my head and turned by attention back to the sky that was now turning darker as the time passes

" Not much of a talker , huh ? "

He said as he laughed heartily. I looked at him out of curiosity and he began to speak while looking at me

" I don't know what you are going through but know this young man , this is coming from a silly old man who has lived more than enough "

He said as he smiled and continued

" Life just throws around whatever it wants to you , be it a good thing or a bad thing . Life will throw bad things more in comparison to good. But a wise person can turn even a bad situation into a good one.

I am not one of those wise old man , I am just a old man who has lived many years so I am speaking with my experience young man

Learn how to accept any thing thrown at you by life be it nice or bad and if it's bad situation solve it and turn it into a good one and if you are experiencing something good , treasure it

Just face your problems and don't turn your back at it because Life is a bitch to me , life is a bitch to you and life is a bitch to everyone "

The old man started laughing proudly after finishing his short little motivational speech.

From the looks of how he is speaking he has probably learnt how to solvea bad situation into good .... But will I also be able to face my problems head on and confront them.

No...

No... Because I am a coward. I am afraid of what would happen if the result is bad , I don't think there will even be a single good thing in my life..
.
.
.

* gasp *
.
.
.
.

Was that a dream ?

I didn't think I would ever dream about my past life. I took a deep breath and slowly climbed out of my bed and opened the window's curtain while feeling slight headache. I rubbed my forehead gently as I raised my head to take a view of outside.

I looked outside and noticed I woke up early than I intended to and the sun was now rising beautifully. I sat down on a couch nearby the window after opening the windows to let the fresh air come in.

I took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed. I looked up at the sky and a smile formed on my face as I watched the sun rise.

It's beautiful

The sky looks wonderful . I am glad now that I have people who would appreciate me and my exist . I am glad I have a loving and supporting family in this life. I am glad I have many friends like Rose , Lucas and Kiel.

Thank you for everything

Thank you for giving me a wonderful time in this life

Thank you to anyone who gave me a opportunity to live this life... Thank you

In this life I won't run away from my problems and I shall face them head on. And most importantly I am glad I treasured every single moment I spent with my loved ones.

Suddenly the doors opened interrupting my thoughts. I glanced at the door and noticed lily who had brought me breakfast .

" Thank you , Lily "

I said as I walked towards her

" It's a pleasure to serve you , your highness "

Lily said as she smiled.

I sat down after lily was gone after plating my food . I ate my breakfast and went to take a bath. If my memory serves right then , Jennette and father are supposed to have tea together.

I tried to prevent it but fate is strange. No matter what route I chose the result remained the same.

I just hope today's day goes by peacefully. I want a relaxing day .

Third person pov

Claude and Jennette were sitting down while having tea and some snacks. Originally , Claude intended to invite jennette and let her have tea and leave but in her presence Claude felt his headache go away like it never was there in the first place.

Claude had a hard time due to headache even though Athanese helped him to ease it and help him. Claude and Jennette were sitting across each other while Jennette was fiddling her hands nervously.

Jennette felt uncomfortable from the awkward silence and decided to speak

" Y-your majesty , I hope that you have been in a good health "

Jennette said trying her best to remove this awkward silence but Claude didn't reply to her .

' can I ask him some other questions ?

Like whether he has been doing well lately.

Or how is Athanese

I have so many things I am curious about him and Athanese '

Jennette thought as she looked up and noticed Claude was sleeping.

' um... Is he sleeping ?

What do I do ?

Should I leave .. but I didn't get to talk with him at all '

Jennette thought as she stood up from her seat trying her best to make as less sound as possible. Soon after she left , Athanese quickly entered the room and spread his magic all over the room to help Claude ease his headache.

Athanese silently went and sat down beside Claude .

' his arm will go numb if he sleeps like this '

Athanese thought as he looked at Claude who was sleeping while resting his head in his arm. Athanese sighed and smiled at his father's beautiful face. Athanese gently removed Claude's arm and layed him on the couch while letting him use his lap as a make shift pillow.

After doing that , Athanese started patting Claude's soft hair as he smiled sadly and thought

' I hope you were here right now , Athy '

Jennette forgot her bracelet at the table and when she slowly opened the door , she saw Claude sleeping peacefully while using Athanese's lap as a pillow and Athanese sleeping .

Jennette smiled as she silently took her bracelet she dropped and left.

Claude slept on Athanese's lap for couple of hours and when he woke up feeling refreshed he looked around and noticed that thing was not there and he was sleeping on his son's lap.

Claude glanced at Athanese and noticed he had also fell asleep. Claude caressed his hair and frowned a little when he touched his scar gently. Claude slowly stood up and carried Athanese to his bed as silently as possible.

The next day , Roger was looking at the letter that arrived from the palace in shock

" Jennette , his majesty has ordered another meeting with you "

Roger said as he looked at Jennette who sitting on the couch.

" What ? "

Jennette said surprised

" What did you two talk about yesterday ? Didn't you say you left after his majesty and the prince fell asleep ? "

Roger asked

" Ah , we didn't say anything "

Jennette replied

' everything is working out to well , it's making me uneasy '

Roger thought as he re-read the letter

' I've always wanted the Emperor to grow fond of Jennette.

To give her as much as affection as he gives to Princess Athanasia and Prince Athanese

Then I could get rid of that man without much trouble with his protection '

Roger thought as he sat down and sighed

" I' ll take my leave now mister "

Jennette said as she happily walked towards the door .

" Alright "

Roger replied as he started doing his work. Jennette walked down the hallway happily while humming.

" You seem to be in high spirits , did something good happen ? "

The black haired man or Anastacius said as he smiled slyly. Jennette looked around making sure no one heard her words. When she was confirmed that no one was present there

" Come closer "

She said and Anastacius leaned forward to listen

" I got another chance to meet his majesty again "

Jennette said happily

" Is that so ? That's wonderful "

Anastacius asked as he smiled quickly

" The two of you have been separated for so long , I think it will be good for you two to spend more time together "

Anastacius said as Jennette smiled happily

' I am so happy , the princess came to visit me and Athanese had always came to visit me occasionally when we were small. And on top of that I am so happy that I got a chance to gat closer with his majesty '

Jennette thought as she could no longer hold her joy

" I am so happy , I finally have a family "

Jennette said happily as she displayed a lovely smile

" Is that so "

Anastacius said and both of them left after bidding goodbye.

" Who does she takes after "

Anastacius said as he remembered a image of the sly woman named Penelope Magrita who is the mother of this child

" As expected it will be difficult , all we know is she had blonde hair "

A officer said as Ijekiel stood there holding some documents in his hands. Anastacius was walking past them as he said " Excuse me "And left quickly.

Ijekiel looked at the leaving figure of Anastacius and turned his attention back at the man infront of him

" You did a good job , go get some rest "

Ijekiel said as the man left after the given order.

' After the debutante , the man suddenly visited us and has been staying here since then . Father has also been oddly nervous since he arrived

First the Princess's power went out of control all of a sudden then the Emperor began to behave strangely and soon after that the rumors of Athanese getting injured surfaced . Now the princess has gone missing.

Is it truly all coincident ?

Either way I do hope Athanese isn't injured or harmed like mentioned in the rumors. '

Ijekiel thought as he sighed

Meanwhile in the palace , Athanese was doing his paperwork peacefully and he suddenly felt a itch in his nose and sneezed .

" Achoo "

' is someone talking about me ? '

Athanese thought as he rubbed his nose and focused on his work.

Meanwhile , Lily was sitting down in a couch while making a embroidery on a plain white cloth while feeling gloomy  and sad about not getting to see the princess or ask the princess about her health... she took care of the princess ever since she was just a baby so she would feel anxious and nervous without any doubt

Suddenly she heard a knock at the window , she walked towards the window with caution and when she opened it . She was relieved beyond any limits when she saw Athanasia

" Princess ! ".

Lily said as she helped Athanasia get inside the room

" Your highness ! You have returned "

Lily said happily

" Where have you been all this time ? "

Lily asked as she pulled Athanasia into a hug .

" I came to visit because I thought you would be worried about me "

Athanasia said as she hugged lily

" I was so worried ! Are you hurt anywhere ? "

Lily asked as she looked at Athanasia searching for any injuries

" Don't worry , I am fine. I am sorry ,I couldn't contact you fastly"

Athanasia said as she smiled

" No , it's okay I am glad you are here ! Is someone there can you bring so e dessert- "

Lily was about ask another maid to being snacks for Athanasia but she was interrupted when Athanasia kept a finger on her lips

" Shh no. It's fine I just stopped by for a moment while trying to stay out of daddy's sight. Don't call anyone "

Athanasia said as she looked at lily pleadingly

" For just a moment ? "

Lily asked worriedly

" Yes , I need to go back again "

Athanasia said

' because I could be killed at any time '

Athanasia thought

" If I stay at the palace daddy will - "

Athanasia was about to complete her sentence but lily interrupted her and said

" His majesty has been desperately trying to find you ... He feels guilty for harming you and the prince

He asked that you meet him at the emerald palace if you ever return  "

Lily said as she caressed Athanasia's cheeks affectionately

" Really ? Did daddy's memory come back ? "

Athanasia asked with hope

" No... "

Lily replied sadly

' well then that's a bit of problem '

Athanasia thought as she looked outside the window

' should I go meet Daddy and Athanese ? '

Athanasia thought

Meanwhile , Claude and Jennette were having tea in the garden peacefully.

" Your majesty , should I visit you again ? "

Jennette asked hopefully as she smiled

" Ok .. "

Claude replied and suddenly realization hit him

' what did I say just now... ? '

He asked to himself

' just like I thought when I am with this thing my headache disappears my headache is also eased when I am with Athanese but Athanese is having a hard time attending to me and his work at the same time ... '

Claude thought as he took a sip of his tea . Athanasia who appeared there suddenly was bewitched from the scene in front of her

' Ah . It's such a beautiful scene of a Lovely Princess with her Father '

Athanasia thought as she looked at them having tea while conversing a little

' would this be how things would've played out if I didn't exist ? '

Athanasia thought as tears well up inside her eyes

' could it be that I stole the position that Jennette should have ?  

It might just be that everything is returning at it's original place '

Athanasia thought as she was about to teleport away wherever she wanted to but she felt a strong yet frail arms hug her from behind.

Athanasia looked back and her eyes widened when she saw Athanese hugging her .

'' I don't know what you are thinking about but you belong here , inside the palace with us and on top of that I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you "

Athanese said as he didn't want his sister to get upset. Athanasia then suddenly loses her composure from the sudden statement that escapes Athanese's mouth .

' that's right , if I didn't visit the farthest wing back then . Athanese , my dearest little brother wouldn't have lived till now '

Athanasia thought and since she didn't want to break down in tears here so she teleported herself to a place without knowing Athanese also followed her.

" Ahh "

Athanasia said as she covered her eyes when she noticed ijikiel was fixing his clothes.

Ijekiel's eyes widen when the Princess appeared inside his room out of a sudden and he was shocked again when Athanese also appeared shortly after her.

Athanese stumbled on his feet and was about to fall down but Ijekiel pulled him before he could meet the ground. Athanese sighed in relief and said

" Ah , thank you kiel "

Athanese then noticed he was leaning on Ijekiel's chest and blushes at how close they were whereas Athanasia quickly pulled Athanese away from Ijekiel

'' my brother "

Athanasia said as she hugged her brother protectively and glared at Ijekiel childishly while rubbing the tears away from her eyes as quickly as possible . Ijekiel chuckled at her sudden change in behavior but frowned when he saw a scar that was left behind by deep cut on Athanese's face
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 340 23
β•β•β•β•βœΏβ•β•β•‘Β°Λ–βœ§βœΏβœ§Λ–Β°β•žβ•β•βœΏβ•β•β•β• π•³π–Š'π–˜ π–π–Šπ–— π–‘π–”π–›π–Š. π•Ύπ–π–Š'π–˜ π–π–Žπ–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“. π•Έπ–†π–ž π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–—...
350K 13.9K 35
( ζ ‡ ) κžŒκž‹ ΰ£ͺ π–π‡πŽ πŒπ€πƒπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’' πŽπ‹πƒπ„π‘ π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘ Λ–ΚΎΚΎ οΉ— ❲ πš•πšžπšŒπšŠπšœ 𝚑 πšπšŽπš–! 𝚘𝚌 ❳ ...
275K 12.2K 63
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years and years turned into decades. And finally, she have been reborn. It's sti...
680K 33.9K 66
γ…€ ♔q:*β€’.───── γ€€γ€€ 𑁍̀ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 π˜šπ˜”π˜Œπ˜“π˜“ π˜–π˜ π˜šπ˜π˜“π˜’ * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...