Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]

By beatrixwenner

[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost... More

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Hello, i have a suprise.
Chapter 1 The new kid
Chapter 2 Time flies
Chapter 3 letter
Chapter 4 feelings
Chapter 5 Falling apart
Chapter 6 Fallen
Chapter 7 Nightmares
Chapter 8 Time
Chapter 9 Confession
Chapter 10 a new start
Chapter 11 Since then
Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain
Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet
Continuation of Chapter 13
Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath
Chapter 15 A dream or rather nightmare
Chapter 16 Weakpoint
Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet
Chapter 18 Move In
Chapter 19 Exploration
Chapter 20 A misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Reconcile
Chapter 22 College
Chapter 23 we meet again.
Chapter 24 encounters
Chapter 25 Kamitani
An ending i originally planned
Vows
A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)
A Short Angst (Request)
You and I (Request)
Cold
Jealous (21+)
Morning Lust (21+)
My little dragon (21+)
Horimiya!
Home

I'll be better (Request)

341 18 3
By beatrixwenner

Oneshot requested by dat_friend
Tw : blood, death, mental illness, angst? And suicide.

Ryuuichi's Pov

There i am standing in the middle of the street, blinding headlights piercing through my shut eyelids.
Bracing myself for the impact.

How did i get into this? Me and Hayato got into a fight, i ended up slaping him and running away tears in my eyes from his last words, from the fight

And his life..

I ran away but i din't know that he ended up following me. I ran and ran until i fell down a street.

I managed to stood up but the driver din't notice. I braced and shut my eyelids tightly.

Until i felt myself being pushed. And a loud crashing noise came ringing in my ears.

I opened my eyes to see a figure lying down on the street, red all over it.
"H-haya-to?"

It was him.
"No-no-no-no!"

There i sat beside his lifeless body, long gone to the world up, beyond the stars.
Why did it have to be him? It should have been me..

I cried myself to sleep that night after taking him to the hospital, the doctors said that there's nothing that we can do and he's long gone.

Hayato is long gone.

Its been about a month since, hayato's death. A month of me skipping work and repeatedly telling everyone that asks the same news. His mom, brother and everyone.

Everytime i hung someone up on the phone, i felt my chest hurt and my stomach churning.
Why? Why did you do that? I was supposed to be the one.

I couldn't take anymore of it and just screamed out my frustration.
I started seing black, i started hearing things, i started seing things, i started hallucinating may that be hearing or seeing.
"Fuck! I was supposed to die then!"

"Yeah.. You were"

"H-hayato?"

"You were supposed to die Ryuu.. You idiot"

His voice is in my head, he's haunting me.

I look behind me to see him my eyes widened at the sight and i couldn't help but walk closer to him.

"Don't come close to me"

"Im sorry.." I look down

"You were supposed to be in my place, you were supposed to die Ryuu! I hate you, i hate this i've wasted my life for someone like you!"

"N-no! Your not Hayato, he would never say that to me!"

"Im Hayato! And I wasted my life for a piece of crap like you, im not supposed to be here! Im supposed to live my life to the fullest not be dead!"
"I hate you ryuu!"

"St-stop! Stop it stop talking!" i screamed I covered my ears and knelt down my head was spinning from hearing all of this, i know im guilty i know that all, i know im supposed to die.  I screamed my lungs out, i couldn't take it anymore

"I hate you Ryuu with all of my heart.."

Those are the last words before i felt myself passing out from the physicall pain of starving myself and the emotional pain throughout the week and the pain that Hayato added just now.

Real Hayato's Pov

Where am i? Everything seemed so familiar, oh its our house.
Wait! I need to make up with Ryuu!

I got of my bed and ran out of our room, i found him unconscious on the living room floor.

I ran up to him and knelt down, "Ryuu what's wro-"

I tried to lay my head on his forehead to see if there's a fever, but i could no longer touch him.

Flashbacks to that day came back to me
F

lashbacks of Ryuu almost getting hit by a car came back to me.

My gaze softened for a moment.
"I love you Ryuu, I'd give my life for you" i said before the door bursted revealing our neighbours.

Timeskip.

Here we are, a month in and Ryuu's in a mental hospital.
I drown in guilt everyday, that im the one who did this to him, i should have been more mature and apologised in to him.

Everyday his mental state degrades, he screams and thrases in his room leaving shards of plates on the floor.

He always seems to talk to someone everyday, saying things like.

"Stop!"
"Leave me alone!"
"Please! Go away!"

I could only sit beside him, even when i turn into a ghost i'll still be with him, i don't want to let go.
I tried calming him down but it never worked.
I feel so useless.

But one day.

"I can't take this anymore! I wanna die!"
I snapped and looked at him.

He got out from his bed and banged on the door harshly.
"Stop it!" I screamed out but all is in vain as he couldn't hear me.

He banged the door until i heard a crack and his whimper, he broke his wrist while banging on the door.
"Ryuu stop it!" Please i pray to God let him hear me.

He suddenly looked to the window and the table. Dont tell me.
He got the small table and banged on the window.

I screamed at him to stop but all efforts i give have no meaning.

He broke the window still leaving some shards of it he went through cutting himself on the leg, and some on his shoulders.

He screamed out in pain while i can only watch helplessly, he limped his way to the staircase that went to the roof.

I panicked and screamed my ghostly lungs out praying that some indigo might hear me and call someone to help.

He got on the roof and limpes his way to the edge.

The night was cold as i saw him shiver in his place.
"I don't beleive your Hayato!"
My eyes widened of those words.

I look to where Ryuu was looking to see... Me?

"Im Hayato! You deserve this Ryuu! I wasted my life for you! I wasted my life for a piece of Shit!" The impostor screamed at Ryuu who was on the edge of the building.

That isn't true! I gave my life for Ryuu because i love him, i love him to the point where i din't care about my well being!

"No! The man i love would never say that to me!"

Yes! I would never say that to him, i can't break his heart.

"You still beleive that fairytale? Stop your stupidity. and die already!"

I only saw red and i wanted to beat the shit out of that impostor, but i was stopped by something, a barier? No! Why now?!

"Im sorry Hayato... I'll be with you in a moment, after its over i'll stay with you forever"

Ryuu got up from limping, his body weak from all that he's been through, his leg bleeding, his wrist broken his body cutted all over making his hospital robe drenched in blood.

"Stop Ryuu!" I said banging on the barier.

He looks back and faces my way, his arms streched out.

"I knew you were here all along" he said as tears started to drip from his face damping the edge of the building slightly.

He noticed me..
"Stop! Ryuu!"

"Im sorry.. I'll be a better person for you.. In the next life" are the last words i heard from Him.

Okay so here's the deal one request per week sounds good? Yeah okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.4K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
227K 8.3K 49
[BABY SERIES • BOOK I] [first title: melting his icy heart] "fine give it" he mumbled before biting unto the cookie she was holding. [Gakkuen babysit...
140K 5.3K 33
"jιɴ, ѕтop ɢlαrιɴɢ αт тнe вoyѕ!" Jin Amamiya is so protective of his older sister since it has been only those two as long as they can remember in th...
14.3K 456 23
Ryuuichi and his Younger toddler brother Koutaro recently lost both of their parents in a fatal plane crash. Later on, they were approached by Youko...