The Summer I Turned Pretty...

By eclipse0401

Best ranking #1 on summer I turned pretty #1on to all the boys #1 on Susannah #1 on summerstory #2 on Jenny H... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Dream Cast
Other works
Username change!
Bonus Chapter 1 (10K special!)
I Need Your Help!

Bonus Chapter 2 (you don't wanna miss it)

3.2K 24 14
By eclipse0401

Cold air hit my face as I walked towards the elevator. My skin in tan fro the months I've spent in Spain and now I feel like an outsider in my own country.

My mom insisted I return from Spain for Conrad's graduation party which she is hosting in this four start banquet. I must've tried a hundred times to get out of her request but she wouldn't budge. You see, I'm not a big fan of meeting my ex-boyfriend and ex-fiancé after the wedding broke off. That was the last time I saw both the Fisher boys.

Things change in two years. People change. I'm not the carefree Belly I used to be anymore. I'm not the little naive girl I used to be. Spain changed me. I'm Isabel now. But I think it was a good change. I was tired of being a baby and being treated like a kid.

I'm wearing a fancy cocktail dress I had bought in Spain. It's velvet black with a slit on my left leg and a semi-deep neck. I'm so not the girl in sundresses and pink T-shirts anymore.

The elevator door opened and I stepped out of it. Taking a deep breath I walked into the chaos that is the room filled with guests. Conrad graduating is a big deal all right. Specially when he was in the top three percent of his class.

The room full of strangers greeted me and I had a sudden wave of guilt hitting me. I completely disconnected from everyone after I left for Spain. I never bothered replying Conrad's letters with honesty. And now I have no clue how to react when I meet the boys.

"Belly." My mother's calm and contained voice met my ears and I turned around to see her in a well tailored suit standing with a glass of what I'm guessing is champagne.

"Mom," I smiled and wrap my arms around her. She gave my outfit a check but made no comments and I'm thankful for that.

"You look so different," she smiled, placing a hand on my cheek. "You look so grown," she said.

"I'm twenty one mom," I rolled my eyes. "Of course I'm grown." She simply nodded her head and grabbed a glass of shiny liquid for me as a server passed by.

"There are so many people," I observed.

"All of Con's medical friends, some high school friends, Jere's friends, neighbours, family," mom checked out on her fingers. As organised as ever.

She grabbed my arm and started introducing me to some of Susannah's friends from the place they actually lived at other than the summer house. I politely smiled and greeted all of them but a terrified feeling still lingered in my stomach.

"Belly!" Steven walked over to me and grabbed me in a hug. He smelled of cologne. Nice cologne.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, glancing at my dress.

"It's a cocktail dress Stevie," I said, glaring at him. "Women wear this." He raised his hands in surrender. I felt a delicate palm touch my arm and I was pulled in a hug by Taylor.

"Girl you look fine," she whistles. I chuckled and thanked her.

"Spain boys treating you good I see," she winked.

"Don't get me started with them," I teased playfully.

Taylor and I stuck together for the next hour or so. The food was great. Mainly the reason I was here. But Taylor drifted off somewhere in the middle and I was left alone to stand by the drinks counter. Not that I was a drink addict or anything p. I don't even drink much. I'm all about fruity mock tails.

"Hi." I turned my head to look at a man in a fancy black silk shirt standing beside me. Belly! You were so lost you didn't even see him stand beside you!

"Hi," I replied. "Do I know you?"

"No," he shook his blonde mop. He was literally a Ken doll. Blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes. Fair complexion, sinewy muscles. Tall. In other words, not my type. And I do have a type. The tan broody summer men with the body of a god and dark skin with a smirky kind of mouth.

"I'm one of Con's friends. I assume you're Belly?"

"Yeah...?" Is he a stalker or something?

"Thought so. You're exactly how Con used to tell." My ears spring back to attention and I try to not widen my eyes. Conrad Fisher used to talk about me.

"And how did he describe me?"

"His secret is safe with me. I'm not telling you," he said, leaning in a little closer than I'd like. To a normal person it would look like we're two friends having a conversation. But we're not friends and I'm not comfortable with how close he is to me. Which is not a lot.

"I'm Bruce by the way," he introduced. "We went to the same college."

"Us?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No silly," he laughed, leaning closer again. Okay now he's really really close. "Me and Con. Same high school, same college." If he did then he should know to stay away from me. 'Cause I'm trouble. Both the Fisher boys know that.

A warm hand skated around my waist and I freeze. I know that hand like mine. I loved that hand.

I turned my head to face Conrad. He hard a weird look in his eyes as he glared at Bruce. He was holding onto my waist so tightly, I almost felt my waist shrinking three inches. I wish.

"Bruce," he said, his voice husky. Shiver shiver shivers. Conrad Fisher is touching me! Conrad Fisher is beside me! Conrad Fisher is going to kill his friend! Oh no!

"Con, hi," Bruce cleared his throat. "I was just getting to know Belly."

"Mhm," Conrad said. "If you'll excuse us, I still haven't gotten a chance to talk to her this evening." You tweet, you haven't gotten a chance to talk to me for two years! What is he, jealous?

Conrad guided me out to the hall and lead me to the elevator.

"Conrad! What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" I looked at him liked he'd grown two horns. Probably had.

The elevator door opened and we stepped in. Conrad pressed the top floor button. 50th floor!

"What are you doing!" I hissed. He rolled eyes and fixed his stare on me.

"Relax, I'm not kidnapping you." I'd imagined meeting him again. But I'd never imagined he will be saying 'I'm not kidnapping you' after two years.

"You most definitely are!" He ignored my comment and leaned dangerously close to me. Our noses brushed and I sniffed. Yeah, I just sniffed the man. But I can't help it! He smells so good.

The corner of his lips turned up.

"Why were you flirting with big Bruce over there?" he quirked his eyebrow. I would've denied I wasn't flirting but I had too much pride to agree to him. I remind myself that I hate him.

"What is it to you?" I asked, tilting my chin up in confidence. "Jealous?"

"Belly," he whispered, leaning closer to my ear. "I'm sure after those letters I sent you, you know exactly what it means to me." I sucked in a breath and swallow. "And he'll yeah I'm jealous. He was leaning so close to you. All I wanted to do was grab you if front of him and kiss the lights out of you. I don't even want to imagine how many boys you fooled around with in Spain."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I whispered.

"Then let me show you," he said.

"Wh—"

Conrad pressed his lips against mine and I instantly melted. His hands cupped my jaw as slanted his mouth against mine. His soft lips moved against mine in a devastatingly slow pace. He lifted me up and placed me on the steel bar in the elevator.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as all our previous memories flashed in front of my eyes. The kiss on the beach, Christmas at cousins, secret hangout's at night.

I also loved him.

I kissed him back with so much passion that he had to hold me against him. We pulled back as the elevator door opened. My luck no one was out there.

Conrad flashed me a Cheshire smile and pressed the button back to our floor. I pulled him to me again and connected our lips.

"All these years have passed and i still can't think of a girl other then you Bells," Conrad said, tucking a strand of my air behind my ear. "I always loved you."

____________
Yeah yeah, a little over two weeks but eh, atleast I updated. I just want y'all to know that this book is not my priority anymore. It's a complete book and bonus chapters are not on the top of my to do list. But I will still try to put one every month.

A big shoutout to blackity4567 and FiftyPagesOfMisty . As promised in the previous part, here's your shoutout💜 Thankyou so much you both💕

Also a shoutout to mutliplelives2 for suggesting the chapter idea💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 967 25
Fanfic for my new favourite film The Kissing Booth.
5.1K 78 19
Editing every chapters because I was a dumbo kid when I started writing this book. Now that I am a grown up and I can correct my errors confidently...
13.6K 492 21
The mistake Sunoo made that night by unknowingly saved a serial killer. The serial killer who turned out to be the lee heeseung a Walking nightmare...
46.7K 1.2K 72
"The bluest eyes in Texas, are haunting me tonight." Extended Summary inside Johnny Lawrence X OC