•verbatim• hawk CK ON HOLD

By faithlikesfiction

ON HOLD "you know that imma be the one that keeps it real with you" 16+ More

INTRO
the good, and the bad (ass)
highschool is for heathens
a superiority complex
strike first
dance on the dashboard
love the way you lie
mf'n gentlemen
still havent found what im looking for
slasher
you tryna dance, babe?
baby girl u got me rollin
layin in bed with a messed up head
girl, u know the story
catch a glimpse of you
eyes comparable to the sunrise
i'm insane, but you're the same
pretty girls make fools outta wise men
trapped inside space and time
hows it feel?
sunroof top and a gangster lead
I know i said i wouldnt do these but, A/N
holding onto nothing
following the map that leads to u
save yourself
in my zone, I've been all alone
d n a
make me get violent
transparent soul
who are you?
trippin' off the power
kamikaze.
hysteria
the Xander Jones case.
the night calls to dreamers
tryna find the one that can fix me
did you miss me?
you ain't nothing but a lost cause
shine like the sun when it comes up
long time, no see.
you can hit my phone 24/7
to the ATL
AUTHORS NOTE :)
are we too young for this?
baby i got me, and that's all i need

all eyes on the golden girl

1.1K 22 8
By faithlikesfiction

"So...how exactly am I staying at your place? I was like...a fugitive all over the news." I ask as Hawk and I sit by the cliffs. He went there instead of his house so we could just...talk. He didn't want to "shock" me or whatever back into the real world too fast.

"Well, since I joined Cobra Kai...my moms noticed that I've become a lot more...well, me. You didn't know me back..then, and that's a good thing. She says it's a great outlet...and it's a lot cheaper than thera- I mean, it's cheap. I told her some of the stuff you've been through, and explained to her how I felt similar...having to act like everything was perfect all the time. Definitely not the same level as you..obviously...just..I don't know. She offered to help. She even offered to uh..help you get emancipated?" He says like it's just some little gesture.

Trying to process everything that just happened, I turn around to face him.

"Wait..what? So...I can live with you, and..try and get emancipated at the same time? What even...how chill is you family..." I question in disbelief

"Oh not chill at all. Well, now she is...just because well...I'm happy...I think. Anyway. Only if you want,that is..I'm not sure if you saw the news or anything but your parents refused any interviewed and just..carried on with life like normal. Do...do you want me to have her talk to them? Or.. you talk to them? My uh...my mom got the authorities involved and they did a investigation...my mom told them she'd take care of you that way you didn't have to go into foster care while they're undergoing the whole thing." He says with a lot of sympathy. I...wow.

"Most of your stuff is already at the house. Well, all the stuff we could bring..anything you need we'll help you get." He says putting on my shoulder. I turn into him, burying myself in his chest.

"Thank you...thank you guys so much..I need to tel your mom thank you. I can't see it enough.." I say with tears of joy slightly wetting his shirt.

He runs my back to confront me.

"Of course, darling." He says kissing the top of my head.

He lays back so he's laying on the ground watching the sunset with me laying on his chest.

"Ash...why'd you run." He ask bluntly.

A few moments of silence pass.

"Honestly..I don't know. I figured it might...well make my parents not default to auto pilot. It..was a dumb decision, and a very rash decision but...." I think of meeting Lucy again, and my friendship with Robby...he reminds me so much of Xander. It's scary. Robby...Xander...I hope they're ok. "I don't regret it. At all. Any of it. And..one day, I'll be able to explain it all to you. I promise." I say leaning up to kiss his cheek as he looks deeply into my eyes.

He nods slowly. As if he wants to say something, but decides not to.

He taps my leg.

"Well, it's sunset..you ready to head home?" He says grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"Honestly, no. But...I'll figure these emotions out as I go along." I say in a very....v e r y...awkward tone.

He silently makes an "ah" face and we walk hand in hand back to his bike,

I still don't know how I feel about him.

I just know he's comforting.

Right now that's all I need it seems like.

After a short ride, we pull in the driveway of a familiar California style house in a decent neighborhood.

Hawk opens my door and we begin to walk down the sidewalk entrance to the front door.

He opens the door and a women in standing in the kitchen cooking food, which smells heavenly,

"Hey mom..." Hawk says and pauses when she turns around.

A young, brown haired lady turns around with a smile or happiness and sympathy.

"Oh my! Ash! Hello! My names Caroline." He rushes over to me and grabs my hand.

"Hello Ms. Moskowitz.." I utter under my breath sort of alarmed at the sudden bombardment.

"Oh where are my manners! Eli, show her around the house and let her take a nice hot shower. I'm fixing quesadillas for supper if you're hungry when your done...if you're not, then just go right on to bed. I'm sure you could use some rest." She says still smiling in front of me.

Hawk walks me back down the hallway.
Hawk grabs me and spins me around.

"I'm pretty sure you still know your way around.." he says referring to when I stayed here the last time..that was not a good time..,

He opens a door to a guest room that I haven't seen before,

A small, quaint little room appears. A closet, a dresser, a nightstand, and small chest and pretty rug, and a floor length mirror fills my eyes.

"It's not much but..I even brought some of your decorations..well, what I could grab."

"Thank you...It's perfect. I say walking over and admiring the little touches they made."

It's not my usual vibe, it's a little too light..but after everything Hawk and his mom has done for me..I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Ok well..I'm gonna leave you to shower, uh mom stocked your bathroom with everything and anything you could possibly need but if you need anything..don't hesitate to call." He says with a slight smirk and giggle. He also motions to his room down the hall and disappears.

I head into the bathroom that he and I share, that was most definitely a boys bathroom before this. It's cleaned up a lot nicer, and has some of my one towels and wash clothes. On a small cart it has my own face cleanser and moisturizer. A razor, shaving cream, shampoo, contrition, leave in condition, dry shampoo, body wash, lotion, tooth brush and tooth paste....period stuff...she really did stock this full.

I get it and shower. It feels so nice to be clean and actually smell good again. Wow.

I make it away out of the bathroom and peak my head into Eli's room. He's out cold.  I slightly shut t door, admiring his sleeping frame just a bit longer.

I shut his door and turn around to find Ms. Moskowitz staring at me.

"Sorry dear I didn't mean to scare you...just wanted to come tell you goodnight." She says with a smile and a king hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you...truly thank you Ms. Moskowitz. I can't say that enough.." I say looking at the floor as she puts a hand on my cheek.

"Oh honey, it's the absolute least I could do, I'm here for anything you need ok? Sleep well, Ash." She says sincerely heading off to her bedroom.

I make my way back to my room and find a plate of quesadillas sitting on the night stand. I munch on a few and hear a ding.

It's...a phone? A sticky note attracted to it says
"Ash's new phone. Number is: ###-###-####"
It's already got Tory and Hawk's and Sensei Kreese's numbers in it...and some music. Wow.

Very soon after eating I go and brush my teeth. I nuzzle myself into the warm blankets on the soft mattress and drift off to a deep sleep.

One thing doesn't seem to leave my mind though.

How is Robby?

A/N: hiii! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates recently you guys. I have exams coming up that take most of my attention. However, I made headers for the characters (in honor of almost 20k reads) instead of saying when POV switches are. If you go up to the intro chapter of the story all 3 of them are there.

Also..some news: I'll soon be publishing a Cobra Kai imagines/one shots book just for pure fun so if you have requests your welcome to send them in now.

Alsoooo I created another playlist titled Ash & Hawk on Spotify by faithlikesmusic that I think kinda fit the two.

I hope you guys have a fantastic week!!
Much love!

vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.8K 39
being fearless is something brought out by meeting that someone special, it was in cherish's case [𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] [MIGUEL DIAZ 𝐗 𝐎𝐂] [COBRA KAI...
153K 1.5K 39
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋...
112K 2.3K 41
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰�...
185K 5.4K 74
❝girl you really got a hold on me.❞ miguel diaz x fem!oc