𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

By floridamadewritez

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

35

7.2K 363 86
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

May 4th, 2033: 10 a.m.

"Alright, I sent y'all momma on a shopping spree with tt Jas because we have some planning to do" I said sitting at the head of the table with my laptop and notebook.

"Me don't understand what we planning for mommy birthday in December" Omarious said looking at me.

"Mother's day is coming up Omarious we go through this every year with you" Khelani said shaking her head.

"Me only been here four years so shut up" he said holding up four fingers.

He does have a point.

"Cut it I don't have time for it today because I know y'all Omarious don't tell your sister to shut up it's not nice" I said looking at the two of them.

"Yes sir" they both mumbled.

"Ok now that that's out the way do you guys have any ideas starting with the oldest then we gone move down to the youngest" I said opening my notebook up then I wrote down K'asani's name.

"Umm let's decorate the house and have dinner in the backyard" she said then I wrote down her ideas.

"Next" I said writing down Kamari's name.

"I like Sani's idea with decorticating the house, but we should also get her gifts that's all" she said then I wrote that down.

"Next" I said writing down Khelani's names.

"Let's all go on a trip" she said cheesing.

And stress me out? Hell no I ain't even finna entertain that.

"Next" I said writing down Omari's.

"Let's go to a water park" he said causing me to run my hand down my face.

"Now why would mommy wanna go to a water park when we have one in our backyard" K'asani asked mugging him.

"Because it's fun" he said mugging her.

"Next" I said writing down Omarion's name.

"Let's give her the day off and give her gifts" he said shrugging then I wrote it down.

And this is why I like him.

"Next" I said writing down Omarious' name.

"A new closet because hers is dirty" he said causing me to shake my head, but he did have a point.

"What about gg" Kamari asked looking at me.

"I'm getting her that new car she wanted and I'm sending her to the Dominican republic for a week to visit my auntie and uncles that's I don't like" I said looking at them.

"Can we still buy her gifts" Omarion asked leaning back in his chair.

"Yes, and stop before you fall" I said looking at him.

"Me not gone fall" he said smiling then next thing you know he hit the floor and started crying.

Told his ass.

"Gotti" K'asani said laughing hard.

"You too big to be crying like that" Omarious said looking down at him causing the kids to bust out laughing.

"Shut up" Omarion said through his tears.

"C'mere Marion" I said pushing my chair back then he got up and walked over to me.

"Stop crying I told you to stop but you kept doing it so you paid the price for your actions next time listen, ight" I said wiping his tears.

"Y-yes sir I'm sorry" he said sniffing.

"You good now go sit the chair the right way" I said kissing his forehead.

"Ok" he said then be walked back to the table.

"Ok so I like the decorating the house idea, giving mommy a break, cleaning her closet, giving her gifts, and cooking for her so that's what we're fit" I said circling the things I like.

"Heyyy what about the trip" Khelani asked with her hands up.

"We can go on a trip later on during this summer not for mother's day, deal" I said looking at them all.

"Deal" they all said.

"Bet, since we have everything out the way I want you guys to look up some gifts y'all wanna give y'all mommy and gg and tt Jas then bring y'all iPads to me so I can review them and before I end this meeting this stays between us don't tell mommy" I said looking at all of them.

"Yes sir" they said smiling.

"Do you guys have any questions" I asked closing my laptop and notebook.

"Yes what's our budget" K'asani asked opening her iPad.

"500 for each person so 1500 dollars per child and girls y'all are responsible to help the boys stay within that range while I go clean mommy's closet and set up things for the 8th" I said looking at them.

"Yes sir and I got Omari" K'asani said standing up then Omari went over to her with his iPad.

"I got Omarion" Kamari said standing up.

"And I got Omarious" Khelani said eyeing Omarious while he eyed her back.

"Alright, that concludes the meeting I'll be back to check in on you guys in and hour or so and Sani you're in charge" I said standing up from my chair.

"Ok" they all said then they got up from the table as well then they partnered up and went to different areas in the living room.

15 minutes later...

"Oh my gosh baby you need a whoppin allat shit" I said looking around at Oceana's closet.

There were clothes plies on the floor jewelry all over island and bags just everywhere and her clothes weren't even color coordinated anymore so I was finna fix it up for her and pile things up that I feel she needs to get rid of because she stay going through my closet and doing that.

5 minutes later...

"The fuck is this" I said picking up the pill bottle that fell from her Chanel shoe display rack then I pushed the rest of her shoes over and saw a box that had a lock on it.

Looking at the pills they read "Antidepressants" causing my eyebrows to furrow then I grabbed the box.

"I just know she ain't keeping shit from me again" I mumbled to myself while shaking my head.

Sitting on the floor I grabbed one of her bobby pins off her island then I started picking the lock. Once I got it open I saw two positive pregnancy tests, a sonogram, and a letter.

Picking up the sonogram it was from February 7th, 2033 and durning this time I was on tour but Oceana would fly out and we would have sex blah blah.

Placing the picture down I grabbed the note and I opened the first one and began reading.

Dear Seven,

Mommy and daddy didn't even get to meet you baby, you were supposed to be our lucky number but mommy lost you and I don't know how. I was just about to tell daddy about you, but you left before I could get the chance and I don't know how to tell your father because he's currently on tour and I don't know how he will take.. I wish I could've met you baby and it haunts me every night that I didn't, but just know that mommy, daddy, and your siblings love you and we're thankful you'll be watching over us up in heaven.

I love you our lucky number seven.

"I can't believe this shit" I said looking at the letter with tears rolling down my eyes.

Time Skip: 1 p.m.

"Papa why you out here drinking and smoking at 1 o'clock in the afternoon" Oceana asked and I didn't even bother to look at her.

I been on the balcony trying to wrap my head around the information I just found out in the closet it's like this shit is surreal like I deadass can't believe this shit.

"Leave me alone" I said then I sparked my sixth blunt.

"The fuck is wrong with you" she asked scoffing.

"You Oceana you are what's wrong with me Oceana you lost my child and you didn't think to fucking tell me I'm so fucking mad at you Oceana I deadass don't even wanna be by you right now so leave me the fuck alone I can't believe yo trifling ass yo" I snapped then I put on my headphones because I did not have time to hear she has to say.

"I'm sorry" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"Get the fuck outta my face Oceana you not fucking sorry you always keeping shit from and I hate it and I don't wanna be around you at the moment so just leave me the fuck alone you just a fucking liar yo" I snapped looking at her.

"Hell what else you keeping from me, huh? I saw the antidepressants too how long you been taking them? How long you been faking like you're happy? How could you keep something like this from me, huh? And me being on tour is a bullshit of an excuse I was there for everything else, you was flying out every week to fuck on me and you didn't think to tell me? What did I do to not deserve to know this information, huh?! I'm a great husband, a great father, I do any and everything for everybody and this the fucking thanks I get a slap in the mf face by the one that was supposed to be my ride or die and always keep it real with me, but you can't even tell me we lost a child you're so selfish yo! I'm so fucking unappreciated round here and I'm tired it I deserved to fucking know Oceana and you took that away from me we were to supposed to be grieving together Oceana but you took that away from me, so no I don't wanna hear shit from you just keep it because you gone do it anyways" I snapped with tears rolling down my face then I put my blunt out and grabbed my bottle of Hennessy then I got up and left her on the balcony.

I never felt so betrayed in my life..

Chapter 35 is complete🥳

Chiiiilllllleee👀, that's all I have to say after this chapter.

120 votes for next chapter🙃.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 121K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
555K 28K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
35.9K 2.5K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜
707K 42.1K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...