You (Cold Heart) [Jenlisa Sto...

By EunoiaKyra

Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around... More

1. Waiting
2. Cold eyes (The interview)
3. The elevator (Waiting again)
4. First day (You)
5. You (Again)
6. Lunch (Maybe)
7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)
8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)
9. Call me friend (But keep me closer)
10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)
11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)
12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)
13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)
14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)
15. Nobody said it would last forever (darling)
16. Kill 'em with kindness ( unexpected encounter)
17. Do you think about me? (maybe)
18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)
19. Ask me to be nice (and then I'll do it extra mean)
20. Studio (dancing & pictures)
21. Girls night (just wanna have fun)
22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)
23. Let your guards down (Try)
24. You look at me (Something about you drives me crazy)
25. Campaign (Fashion & Art)
26. Can't stop my heart from beating (Confessions)
27. Beating hearts (oblivious)
28. New friend? ( Jealousy)
29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)
30. You should be here (just my luck)
31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)
32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)
33. I'll miss you (little bear)
34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)
35. The other Mrs. Kim (FBI and Lunch)
36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)
37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)
38. You (always has been you)
39. Yellow (Step up your game)
40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)
41. Lovesick (First date?)
42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)
43. Let's do this (filming)
44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)
45. Dinner (the moment of truth)
46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)
47. Mine (curious about you)
48. Preview (Drive me crazy)
49. Preparations (You better behave)
50. Home (I feel complete)
51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)
52. Rescue me (food war)
53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)
54. You (Not again)
55. You would know (if you stayed)
56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)
57. What should I do (shattered hearts)
58. Please (take care of her for me)
59. Is this the best for me? (us)
60. Am I nothing to you now?
61. Fight back (I miss you)
62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)
63. Where are you? (Need you now)
64. Photoshoots & Friends
65. Change of plans (Just go for it)
66. Take the risk (May the odds be ever in your favour)
68. Just love me (I'm all yours)
69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)
70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)
71. The letter (I wish the best for you)
72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)
73. Be my future
74. Take me to the sky (I love you)
75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)
76. Breaking news (Now or never)
77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)
78. She is the one (Think of me)
79. Let's talk (Family weekend)
80. Hey there! (Manoban effect)
81. Nothing to think about (business)
82. Working hard (extra hours)
83. Special chapter: New beginnings
84. Special chapter: I thought we could be more...
85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...
86. Special chapter: Your eyes
87. Special Chapter: Miss Manobangs
Author's note:
88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You
Author's note: Thank youuuuu 💜
More stories
New Story!

67. Stay with me (I love you)

14.9K 370 34
By EunoiaKyra

Before get in the car Jennie was nervous, it was quite windy and she felt like her soul was about to leave her body, she had the beautiful leather jacket that Lisa gave to her, she decided to wear it, because it smells like Lisa, that Vanilla scent always made her relax.

Bangkok was really a beautiful place, it was early morning and it seemed so alive, Jennie wasn't sure to where they are going, they are just following the adress that Rosé gave to her, since this is the first time Mr. Nóvikov was in there he was just being careful, trying to follow the GPS navigation system, but Jennie was already a little bit impatient.

Monkey, you should call me again, or should I call her? She was deep thinking when Mr. Nóvikov talked to her, Miss Jennie will be there in 5 minutes, she nodded "Thanks Mr. Nóvikov", Fuck it, I'm gonna call her.

She dialled her number, not really sure about what to tell her, but she was sent to voice mail.

Should I call her mum? What if they are sleeping? They probably are, it's Saturday Jennie! She shook her head.

The car stopped and Jennie was in awe, "This is such a beautiful house" she said for herself.

"Mr. Nóvikov thank you!, I think I'll call her mum to see if we can get inside, I hope she doesn't hate me" and he nodded, "Everything will be fine Miss Kim" he said trying to calm the nervous CEO.

After the first ring Lisa's mum answered "Jennie? It was time already", Jennie felt really shy "I'm sorry to call this early, but how you knew I was gonna call?" Jennie said nervously, "Sweetheart your mum called me, don't worry, we all know why you are here, so you can enter now, will open the gates, just hurry up, we don't want Lisa gets suspicious", Jennie smiled "Thank you so much Mrs. B...", Lisa's mum cut her off, "Don't be too formal towards me, we are family, just call me Chitthip ok?, We are in the doorway waiting for you, Marco and I are here for you girls", Jennie thanked them and hung up the phone, the car crossed the big gates and parked outside their home, Jennie breathed deeply and got out from the car, "Mr. Nóvikov Can you drive around the house, Lisa shouldn't see this here", he smiled and nodded.

Jennie was still wearing the leather jacket, it was the only gift she kept from her and right now she needed that Vanilla scent most than anything, she walked to the front door and Lisa's parents were already there waiting for her, when Jennie was about to bow down Lisa's mum embraced her, "Jennie you are so beautiful, look at you" Lisa's mum said, Jennie blushed "Thank you Chitthip, Marco, you both look great, it's a pleasure to meet you in person", both hugged Jennie and she couldn't help but feel emotional.

Lisa's mum smiled "I hope I didn't scare you going directly to the point", you see when Lisa came here last night we knew something wasn't right, after dinner I texted your mum and she called me to explain all this, so I hope you can make my baby monkey go back to you, she is stubborn" Jennie expression saddened "I'm the stubborn one and too much too handle but I really love your daughter with all my heart and that's why I'm here, I want to ask her to forgive me, I'm so happy you guys are willing to help me after hurt your daughter", Marco smiled at Jennie "This is a misunderstood, you guys need to talk about it, I'm sure you got hurt too, so just come inside, Lisa is a heavy sleeper, I'll take you to her bedroom", Jennie trailed behind Lisa's parents, this was the moment she has been waiting for, there's no going back now".

Author's note: I suggest you play "Stay" by Blackpink

Lisa's mum smiled "Go inside Jennie, she is sleeping, just surprise her already, will be getting breakfast outside, to give you some privacy, we will actually meet with your mum around the city so will be coming back late, you are a wonderful girl Jen, don't forget about it", Jennie nodded and got inside Lisa's room.

It was as colourful as her flat in Seoul, she had vintage cameras, some beautiful pictures of her family, a huge TV, videogames a comfy sofa, a little desk, some plushies and a huge bed, beside it there was a framed picture on the night table, Jennie got closer to see it and Jennie's heart fluttered.

She had a framed picture that used to be on her desk, back at her office, Jennie remember the day it was taken like if it was yesterday, and she grinned, she loves me!, She really does! Damn bangs.

She got closer to Lisa, she was a mess sleeping, she was even drooling, yet she looked as gorgeous as always, even more, it was cute she was wearing bunnies PJ's, and Jennie giggled.

She sat on her bed and tried to fix her bangs, Lisa was mumbling something, she couldn't understand well what she was saying "mmmnnno noo No touchin baings maini bangs" and snored, Jennie giggled and took the chance to look at her beautiful face, her beautiful Barbie face, gosh how much she missed her, how much she wanted to be with her, embrace her, kiss her, she cupped Lisa's face with her hands and she kissed her, just a peck, then Lisa moved, trying to wake up, Jennie pecked her lips again and giggled, then se decided she was gonna kiss her longer this time, she cupped her face again and kissed her with all her love.

Lisa opened her eyes lazily and was engulfed by Jennie's sweet floral escent and she felt a long lovely kiss, when Jennie was gonna pull out, Lisa embraced her, "Don't leave, this is a beautiful dream, I love you, I can't stop loving you, you are always in my mind" She said with a raspy voice, Jennie kissed her again, this time deepening the kiss, and Lisa responded to it, eagerly, their lips in perfect synchronization, they pulled out to breath.

Lisa was fully awake now, she was confused but her heart was beating madly, "Nini! You are here! You came to look for me?" Jennie nodded, "Yes! Yes! I'm here, for you, just for you, I'm so sorry for being so stubborn and an idiot, I do love you soooooo much, I want you back, please take me back, I don't want you leave ever again, I want to be with you forever, please be my forever Manoban, please, I just need you so badly, and you never leave my mind either, you are there all the time and here", she pointed to her heart "You own my heart, please Lisa, give me another chance, all this time I was wrong, you never did anything on purpose, but I'm so dumb and I got hurt, I'm sorry I couldn't swallow my damn pride that day you were talking to me behind that door, I knew I was wrong immediately but I didn't want to admit it, yout sweet words were so honest, so transparent, you gave me your soul with your speech but I have a huge ego, I always want things go my way and I was so jealous, I want to change that, I want to change it for you, cause you deserve the best and I am the one that wish to be the best for you, I don't want to lose you" she was trying so hard to hold her tears,"Please take me back, be my forever" Jennie burst into tears.

-----
Lisa was taken aback, at first she thought she was dreaming and then after feel Jennie's kiss she woke up, everything seemed so surreal, it took her by surprise, she never thought she would see the love of her life there, she was silent listening to everything Jennie had to say, she knows Jen was so sincere, every word was hitting Lisa's heart.

The Thai girl couldn't bare see her like that, so fragile and hurt, Jennie was sitting beside her waiting for an answer, Lisa sat in front of her, adjusting her position to look at her clearly, she sighed and brushed her tears away, then suddenly she embraced Jennie with all her might "Come here Miss CEO we need to talk", Jennie nodded and sat on Lisa's lap, she cleaned Jennie's face with her shirt, "Stop crying, please, just stop, you know I can't see you like this, it really hurts me", Jennie was still crying "I don't want to lose you Lili, I do love you so much, I meant everything I said, please take me back, I want to be with you, I'm sorry for hurt you, please please, let me be your girlfriend again" and she lowered her eyes, she couldn't face Lisa's doe eyes.

Lisa kissed her cheek, "Miss Kim... we never broke up properly, let's say that text doesn't count", Jennie pressed her body on Lisa and buried her face on her neck, still sobbing, "I love you too, and I meant what I said to Sunmi, I want to think she gave you my message, I do love you sooo much, there's nothing to forgive, we aren't perfect, but you are pretty close to it, I have never stopped being yours, you really showed me what real love feels like and I need you too, I fell in love with you since I saw you running to catch the elevator, I didn't believe love at first sight could exist, I thought it was admiration, but no, all this time it was love that started with a good friendship, get close to you, share my time with you talking about everything and nothing, made me fall for you harder and I never loved anyone like this before".

Jennie kissed Lisa, holding her nape, she pressed her body on Lisa's and she caressed her face, and kissed her forehead, "Kim you didn't throw away this jacket?", Jennie smiled, it was never on my plans, this gift is special cause it showed me you really care about me, that you were really thoughtful and smells just like you".

Jennie took Lisa's hand and played with her fingers "Lili you are my everything, I want to give you all of me, forever, do you want to be my forever?" and Lisa nodded, "I do want to be your forever, you are my one and only" Jennie kissed Lisa's lips passionately and then trailed kisses from her jaw to her earlobe and back to her neck and Lisa moaned a little "Omg Jennie I love you" Jennie keep trailing kisses all around Lisa's jaw line and lips again, finally she kissed her forehead, "I love you Lili!" Jennie hugged her tight, "I really love you my Manoban".

Then she noticed the bruises on Lisa's arm and wrists and her expression saddened "Lili I'm so sorry", Lisa cupped Jennie's cheeks on her hands, "Let's just don't talk about it for now, we can talk later, days later, just forget about those marks, they are faiding away already" and Lisa brushed away Jennie's tears, "I'm a doctor you know, I'm sorry the treatment wasn't completed due to my crazy agenda and bad attitude, but I hope this time I can make it up for you, I'll heal you, what do you think Miss Manoban", Lisa grinned "I think it's a great idea Dr. Kim, it will help a lot", Jennie gave her a gummy smile and kissed Lisa's bruises on her wrists and her arm, Lisa smiled, "Will you start my treatment right now? Are you sure it will heal my booboos?", Jennie nodded "Yes my kisses are really good for this, plus it works, look at your other arm" they laughed, the bruise Lisa got when Jennie pushed her out of her bed was gone.

Jennie knew she woke up Lisa too early "Lili can we cuddle for a while?, I miss to hold you and be by your side" Lisa nodded, and they got into a comfy position, then Lisa blushed out of nowhere, Jennie noticed it, it was really so cute, "Why are you blushing Manoban, are you getting shy? Huh?" Lisa shook her head, "Come on, tell me What's going on?", Lisa sighed "I just woke up and I didn't brush my teeth" Jennie laughed "Is that a problem for you Lili? And Lisa nodded, she was really embarrassed.

Jennie caressed her cheek with her thumb "When I got inside your room, you were a mess, don't take me wrong, you were the most gorgeous mess I have ever seen, your bangs were all messy, you seemed to sleep in an uncomfortable position, I'm sure your neck wasn't in a natural position and you were drooling", Lisa blushed more, "Yet, I have never seen you as beautiful as you look right now, with your beautiful and breathtaking Barbie doll face, your beautiful brown eyes, and that damn smile that got me since the first time I saw you standing there willing to help me, so what I want to say is that I don't care if you haven't brushed your teeth yet, I just wanted to hold you in my arms, feel your warm body, kiss you, so don't worry about that, I love you so much, just hold me Lili, hold me tight".

Lisa smiled, "You always say the sweetest things to me", Jennie sighed "Not always, just to think about the way I acted and how I avoided you makes me feel bad, like I'm being selfish cause you definitely deserve better, better than me, I said some things that I should never say, because I wasn't even being honest on that moment and I'm terrible sorry, I wish I could take everything I told you back and remove all the pain that every single word made you feel, you do deserve someone better" Jennie buried her face on Lisa's chest, Lisa caressed Jennies hair, "Nini you already removed all the pain with your love and all the beautiful things you said to me, let's dont forget the fact you came all the way here to look for me, I deserve someone who is willing to flight for hours to apologise, I deserve someone that it's not only words, you have proven all this with your actions, I deserve someone that is willing to fight for me, and I want to be with you, you are my forever remember? I can't picture myself with someone else, Lisa kissed Jennie's cheek, Jennie was crying silently.

Lisa smiled "Jennie stay here with me for two weeks, I'll show you Bangkok, you can get to know my parents and get closer to them, tell your mum to come, I want they get to know each other as well, please just say yes", Jennie giggled and pecked Lisa's lips, "My mum came with me, she didn't want me to face this alone, Mr. Nóvikov and one of the bodyguards too, I want to stay with you and spend beautiful vacations by your side, you are my forever remember?" Lisa chuckled "I am your forever, your best friend and girlfriend, I'll be everything you need, I'll be here for you always", Jennie pecked Lisa's lips again "Such a smooth talker Manoban, I love it, I love you so much!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 18.7K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...
222K 5.3K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
31.1K 1.1K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
60.4K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...