FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

☆Cast☆
Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Project
Friends?
Seperate ways
Heartache
Another Love
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Fuck you or I love you?
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
Where to now?
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

Cement

2.9K 56 136
By Hawksbadbitch

A/n-
First off,
Ahhh baby bertrand😩✋

Second off,
If my sister doesnt stop being a witch to me then imma put her in my 'Burn Book'.... yess I have a burn book!

Also I would like to inform yall that this book does not follow the original cobra kai timeline.

Anyways....
Enjoy!!!😘
_________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm blaring, I smacked it and got dressed.

I didnt even think twice about what to put on, I just wanted to wear my furry coat. I went downstairs and Opal was cooking french toast. She handed me mine and I put syrup and strawberries on mine. Mikey put chocolate syrup on his. I decided to take a pic for my insta story.

Opal- " Have a great day at school guys!"

She yelled on her way out the door.

Y/n & Mikey- " We will."

Me and Mikey finished up our food and headed out, Mikeh was getting a ride from me because he and Reggie were going somewhere after school and Reggie's picking him up. We got to the schools parking lot and I parked my car.

Y/n- " Before you and Reggie leave after school I wanna see Reggie."

Mikey- " Wow...ok, and I thought we were besties for the resties?"

Y/n- " Ok, first off, I can have two and second off, NEVER and I mean NEVER say that again."

We both started laughing and walked into the school.

Some grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into thier chest.

Hawk- " Hey babe." He said with a smirk.

Y/n- " Heyyyyy babyy."

Mikey- " Baby? Wtf did I miss?"

Hawk- " Were dating."

Mikey- " Well no shit, like when did this happen?"

Y/n- " Last night."

Mikey- " Does she call you daddy or..."

Y/n- "MIKEY!!"

Mikey- " What I'm just asking." He said throwing his hands up and walking away.

The bell rang and me and Hawk said our goodbyes.

Time skip by younger Jhonny being hot

The bell rang I headed to my next class. I walked in and sat down next to Sam. The teacher started talking about a project we had to do and she was picking our parteners. My partner was Moon. Yayyy! Our teacher explained that we had to pick a topic that's important to us and teach the class about it. She gave us some work time in class to discuss with our partners.

Moon- " Hey girl!"

Y/n- " Heyyy! What do you wanna do for our topic?"

Moon-" Uhh, not sure lets look at some ideas.

Y/n- "Ok."

Moon- "Awe look at this bunny."

Y/n- " Awee, I love bunnies so much."

Y/n- " Wait... we could do our topic on how bunnies shouldn't be used for animal testing like for makeup and stuff. Have you ever seen Ralph the Rabbit on tiktok.

Moon- " Omg yess, let's do it!"

Y/n- " Ok, now we need a day to work and time."

Moon- "Ooo, we can work at my house? Tomorrow after school?

Y/n- " Sure."

*dinnnngg*

Me and Moon walked to lunch together. We walked in and she started to walk over by sam and demetri and some other kid. I looked over at Hawk and he was already looking at me, he smiled so I walked over to get my food and sat by him.

Hawk- " Hey."

Y/n- " Hey."

Hawk- " Dont forget we have practice today."

Y/n- " I know?"

Hawk- " I was just making sure, okay?"

He said glaring at me a little. Now what the actual fuck crawled up his ass today.
I sat and ate my food whole Hawk and the cobras talked.

Aisha- "Hey, you okay?"

Y/n- "Yea, why?"

Aisha- " Idk, you just seem upset."

Y/n- " Nope not upset."

Tory- " Mhmm suree."

Y/n- " actual do you know what's wrong with hawk."

Tory- " Probably his shitty gf Josslyn again."

Aisha- " Ughh yea, we had a free period today and the teacher took us to the gym and me and Tory walked into the girls locker room, only to see them making out."

SAY WHAT NOW?! did he really cheat on me? It been like 6 hours wtf! Maybe he didnt try to? Do I beat her ass or his... or both.

Tory- " Hellooo, y/n?"

Y/n- " Well guess it's time to tell you guys me and Hawk are dating surprise."

I said giving them jazz hands anf looking down ready to cry. They gave me a sad smile.

Tory- " If it makes you feel any better I kicked a ball at her face and she got a bloody nose."

I busted out laughing and crying.

Aisha- " Great, look what you did."

Tory threw her hands up in defences.

Miguel- " Woah, hey, y/n are you okay?"

Everyone turned to me. Hawk put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulders. I pushed his arms off me.

Y/n- " Dont fucking touch me you compulsive ass liar. Fall in a ditch (ifykyk)."

I got up and walked away, heading to Aris' classroom. I got there and he was on his phone. I took a seat on a chair that was infront of his desk. He looked up and gave me a worried look.

Aris- " Umm, you know you're makeup running."

Y/n- " Woww, didnt notice at all Reffke."

Aris- " Alright, well I don't really care what's going on here soo... you can leave now." He said getting off his chair.

Y/n- " Hawkcheatedonme."

Aris sat back in his chair slowly.

Aris- " I'm sorry what was that."

Y/n-" Hawk cheated on me with Josslyn today."

Aris- " I'll kill him!" He said getting off the chair.

Y/n- " No, no, just leave him."

I started crying some more.

Aris- " Come here bug." He said reaching out for me. I went to him and hugged him for a long time, I guess I enjoyed it so much I didnt see him call my aunt Opal.

*ring* * ring*

Opal- " Hey."

Aris- "Hey."

Aris then explained what was happening.

Opal- " Hey, y/n?."

I looked towards the camera to signal that I was listening.

Opal- " Listen, you're going to fall in love so many times before you find the one you'll be with forever. So think of it this way, your just one broken heart closer to happily ever after."

Y/n- " Opal that's just fairytale talk."

Opal- " I know, but it's true. You deserve the world and if he doesn't want to be apart of that world then that's his problem."

Y/n- " Yeah, you're right."

Opal- " I know, I'm a genius."

I started laughing and we said our goodbyes. Then I said my thank you and goodbye to Aris. I walked out of the class and walked to my class.

Time skip by me ignoring my teacher asking me a question on zoom

School was over and I walked to my car.

"Hey!" Someone said. I turned around and it was Mikey and Reggie.

Mikey- "Aris told me what happend, I'm sorry."

Y/n- " Its whateva."

Reggie- " I swear your incapable of feeling things."

Y/n- " Oh, trust me I feel things."

We all grimaced.

Y/n- " That sounded wrong."

Mikey- " Yeah it did but were gonna drop you off at the dojo when you take you take your car to the shop today."

Y/n- " Oh yeahhh, I forgot about that, ok."

We drive to the shop and left my car there. I got into Reggie's car and we drove home. I got dressed for the dojo

We got in the car and they drove me to the dojo. I got parked the car and went inside and start to punch one of the bags since I was early. One by one everyone started to come in, I saw Tory and Aisha and decided to head by them and do some stretches. We talked and talked and the boys finally came over to us. We a rolled our eyes and the boys gave a us a wierd look.

Miguel- " What did we do now."

Y/n- " You. Didnt do anything." I said getting up and walking away.

There was alot of kids some new, I could hear hawk talking to them.

Hawk- " what do you think, shithead one and shithead two."

Aisha- " I was thinking more Mary-Kate and ass-hat."

They started to laugh.

"Well I'm ch-". They new kid said but hawk cut him off

Hawk- " did I say you can speak?"

I walked over.

Y/n- " Haha, they are just messing with you, plus he couldnt do anything even if he wanted to."

Miguel- " besides everyone knows your names are ass-face and douchebag."

The bell of the dojo door rang and I was the only one to notice. A old creepy man walked in. Uhh he gave me such a weird vibe. He looked a round for a while.

" jesus christ". He said

Hawk- " who's that."

Miguel- " I dont know."

I walked up to the man

Y/n- "Hi, my names y/n, can I help you with something sir."

Creepy man-" no, but maybe I can help you."
He said looking me up and down.

Is this bitch tryna fuck me. Creepy ass men I swear. Kill all men 2021.

Jhonny- "hey. What the hell is wrong with you? I said tomorrow."

Creepy man- "oh, tomorrow,  today, who can keep track, huh?"

Jhonny- * exhales* "This is roger and hazel's kid."

Creeppy many- "who."

Jhonny-" Opals niece, y/n, bug."

Creepy man- "oh yeah, I havent seen you since you were a baby."

Y/n-" nice to meet you...?"

Creepy man- "kreese."

Y/n- "nice to meet you."

Jhonny walked up to the front of the dojo with kreese.

Johnny- "class we have a visitor, this is Mr. Kreese. Hes just an observer. Pretend like hes not even here. Mr. Diaz, warm them up."

Miguel walked to the front and bowed and everyone bowed back.

Miguel- "fighting position's, front kick, forward strike, side Dab."

Everyone followed his lead but I didnt do the dab because I think it's the cringiest thing ever. Everyone busted out laughing and I could practically see the disappointed look Kreese gave jhonny.

Miguel- "we were just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next all valley."

Hawk- "yeah, besides we already know how to kick ass."

Y/n- "sure ya do eli."

Everyone started laughing

Jhonny- "oh, yeah, really, huh? So you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?"

Aisha started laughing and Tory nudged her to stop. Jhonny walked over to Aisha.

Johnny-" what's so funny Ms. Robinsin?"

Aisha-" I'm sorry sensi, you just wouldnt understand."

Oh no, johnny hates when people think that he cant take a joke.

Johnny- "try me."

Here we go.

Aisha- "It's a snake- doo."

Everyone but me started snickering, kreese looked at me and I gave him a ' dont look at me, i dont wtf is wrong with them' look.

Jhonny- "What's a snake- doo?"

Everyone but me again put their hands up in a snake formation and moved thier arms back and forth and hissed.

Jhonny- "QUIET!"

Jhonny- "5 am tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and raymer. You dont show and you're off the team. Class dismissed."

To be continued...

_________________________________________

A/n-
Hey sexy bitches!!

First off, I wanna say sorry for not posting as often.

Second off, this is a long chapter, so if you dont like that, also sorry.

I guess I'm just really sorry today lmaoo😭

Anyways, if yall wanna be friends private message a sister on here and I can give you my snap and insta or whatevea. Yall are just superior and my friends... are not... no offense to them... actually yes offense to them, they need to be more fun!!

Anyways I hope you enioyed.🤎🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 60 11
౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
36.2K 1.2K 35
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘀 𝘅 𝗘𝗹𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗸𝗼𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘇 Kalon Lawrence has always been a fighter. Being the daughter of Johnny...
2.5K 121 7
🥋 ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
234K 5.9K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...